Natalie's House: First Time Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you'd be willing to...." He trailed off, sure of what he wanted but unsure how to put it into words.

"Noah if you're willing to consider having sex with a thirty-five-year-old lady, I'd be delighted to share some pleasure with you." I said softly, smiling at him.

"I would definitely be okay with that." He said, with a slight tremor in his voice. "I was sort of thinking that maybe we'd end up just talking, but I would really like to do.....well....to do more."

"We can talk if you like." I told him. "In fact we can do whatever you prefer. If you have questions ask them. If you want to wait till we know each other better we can do that. If you want me to make you cum right now I'd like that a lot."

"Right now?" he whispered, his eyes growing to the size of saucers.

"If you'd be okay with that." I said. "It's one of the reasons I wanted to meet you."

"Wow." He mumbled. "Holy fuck. I just thought that this wouldn't happen until....I mean I'm not.....I want to but I thought it wouldn't happen until tomorrow or next weekend."

"We can wait if you like." I said. "But we can play a bit right now if you're willing."

"I'm not.....I don't have any...." He stammered.

"You don't have any condoms?" I asked him.

He shook his head no, with a look on his face that suggested he was afraid he'd just ruined his one and only chance at sex in this lifetime.

I stood up and went to the reading lamp and turned it off. The tiny candle was the only illumination left in the room, and it left us only the ability to see outlines and shapes as its tiny flame danced.

I reached out for Noah and after a brief hesitation he took my hand. I pulled him to his feet and stood face to face with him, holding both of his hands.

"I'm perfectly happy and willing to fuck without any protection." I told him. "I can't get pregnant, and I have no diseases. And if I'm going to be truthful, I really love feeling a man's cum erupt inside me."

Noah took several deep breaths, and I could feel his heart thudding in his chest.

"However," I continued, "if you'd prefer to use a condom I'm okay with that too. But in the meantime there are other things we can do."

"I......other?" he asked in a soft voice.

I leaned close and licked his ear, and then pulled him back to the bed with me. I crawled on and laid down, tugging on his hands to guide him until he was right next to me.

We lay on our sides, still clothed, facing each other in the dark room.

"Sure," I said. "we can touch each other. We can make each other cum with our fingers and mouths."

"I....wow." He whispered, a huge smile spreading across his face. "Just....wow. Fucking wow."

"Oh it's not that unusual." I told him. "Some women like the taste of cock and the taste of cum, and I'm one of them. I'd love to let you cum in my mouth if you want to. Have you ever done that?"

"N-no." he stammered, sounding like he'd just finished running a marathon.

"Well I'd be happy to help you experience that." I told him. "How about a handjob? Have you ever had a really good handjob?"

"Only from myself." He said with a grin.

I laughed and reached over and put my hand on his cheek.

"Well there's nothing wrong with that. Masturbation is one of my favorite things Noah." I said. "But I'll bet you'd enjoy it more if someone else was doing the stroking."

He nodded and took a deep shuddering breath. I resisted the urge to reach for his belt buckle. I didn't want to push him too far too soon.

"Of course," I continued, "I'd like to cum too, so I'd like you to make me have an orgasm. Or maybe even two. Or three. Or more."

"If you're okay to do it without a condom, then I don't think we need to wait to get any." He said, trying to sound casual and failing.

Like most young men I'd known he considered blow jobs and handjobs to be replacements for the 'Main Event'. If I had time this weekend maybe I could help him come closer to understanding that any orgasm you share with someone else can be beautiful and fulfilling.

I leaned over and brushed my lips against his.

"Oh good." I said. "It feels so much more intimate without one. I absolutely love the feeling of my cunt being stretched by a hard cock, and it's always better when it's skin on skin."

He leaned over towards me this time, and what started as a hesitant and soft kiss soon turned into a bit of foreplay all by itself, with our tongues licking back and forth and our lips pulling at each other as we both began to pant.

"Let's do this right." I told him, rolling away from him and getting off the bed. "Come here."

He got off his side of the bed and approached me in the flickering candlelight. I pulled my sweatshirt over my head and threw it on top of the desk in the corner.

He pulled his t shirt off and threw it towards the foot of the bed, and then removed his socks and shoes.

I put my fingertips in the waistline of my yoga pants and pushed them down over my hips, past my thighs and to my knees. I sat down on the bed and pulled them totally off.

He started to undo his belt, his eyes glued to my hairless pussy lips. I reached out and pushed his hands out of the way, working the belt buckle for him. He stood completely still and stared down at me as I slowly parted the ends of his belt, unsnapped his jeans, and pulled the zipper down.

I put a hand on each of his front pockets and pulled them down towards his knees. I'd meant to undress him one layer at a time to make it more erotic, but his underwear came down with his pants.

His cock was stiff and pointing straight down until the elastic band of his underwear passed over his cockhead. It sprang up then, rock hard and bouncing, flinging a tiny string of precum onto my chest and neck.

"Oh wow Noah." I said, smiling up at him. "You've got a quite a treat here for me don't you?"

And I honestly meant that, even though the truth is that his cock was average. It wasn't quite six inches long, and he wasn't going to match most male porn stars for girth.

On the other hand, porn stars are selected for the visual impact their cocks can make to an audience that can't exactly reach out and touch them, so they have to impress by looks alone.

In real life most guys are not sized like porn stars, and for most of us women that's perfectly okay.

I for one love cock.

I love touching it.

I love tickling it.

I love licking it.

I love sucking it.

I love holding it.

I love stroking it.

I love riding it.

I love sliding against it.

I love feeling it pressed against my body.

I love feeling it pulse in my hand.

I love feeling it pulse against my breasts or belly.

I love feeling it throb in my mouth.

I love feeling it throb in my aroused pussy.

I love the feeling of pressure as it pushes inch by inch into my body.

And since I'm fairly average myself an average cock fits me just fine.

I once had sex with a guy who had a thick eight-inch cock. It was sexy to look at. And really fun to stroke. But too much to orally pleasure the way I wanted to, and after about four minutes of him fucking me I just wanted him to cum so it would be over.

I like a cock that I can fit all the way into my mouth without gagging. I like one that can fuck in and out of me in a variety of positions without making me sore within the first few minutes.

I liked Noah's.

A lot.

It was rock hard and throbbing and I could clearly see another drip of pre cum beading up at the opening.

I stood up and looked him in the eyes, while taking my index finger and softly dragging it along the underside of his shaft.

He shuddered again and I sensed him exerting great self control to not thrust his hips forward. I leaned in and kissed him again, our bodies pressed against each other. I could feel his cock throbbing against my thigh.

"Oh fuck." I moaned into his ear. "Help me take my bra off."

I didn't really need help, but I wanted this to be a night he'd remember. I raised my hands over my head and he pulled the bra up, staring as my breasts popped out into view.

I'm a 38C and while my breasts are not centerfold material, each is a bit more than a handful, and my silver dollar size areolas contrast nicely with my pale skin, and in the center of each one is a highly sensitive nipple.

I pressed against him and kissed, feeling his arms go around me while he pushed his cock against me. Without breaking the kiss I pulled him towards the bed and soon we were laying side by side again.

"What would you like to do?" I asked him.

"What?" he stammered. "Do?"

"Noah I see no reason to limit this to just one orgasm for each of us. We might as well take our time and enjoy each other. And if there are more than one or two things you'd like to try I'd love to help you try them." I told him.

"Oh good." He whispered. "I was trying to figure out what I wanted to try the most and I was afraid that I would....well....you know."

"You were afraid you'd cum too soon and that would be the end?" I asked with a giggle.

"Yeah." He answered quietly.

"It's perfectly okay if you cum quickly." I told him. "In fact if this is your first time you probably will. But we've got all night and all day tomorrow, so don't worry about it."

"When will Aunt Natalie be back?" he asked. "I don't want to spend too much time in here leaving her out."

"Leaving her out?" I asked. "Do you mean...."

"Oh no! Not that!" he said, a bit too quickly. "It's just that...won't it be weird if we're in here for a long time when she gets back? Won't she feel strange about that?"

"She hasn't gone anywhere Noah." I told him in the quietest whisper I could manage. "In fact I think knowing we're in here has made her horny. She's probably in her bed fingering her cunt right now."

"Fuck!" he said, his eyes growing large.

"So let's not worry about her." I told him.

But to myself I thought 'for now anyway....'

I reached down and wrapped my hand around his rock hard cock.

"How would you like to cum first?" I asked him with my lips against his.

He closed his eyes and moaned, shuddering as I gave him a squeeze.

"I want you to feel good too." He said.

"Nope." I told him. "This first one is yours. Besides you've got me so horny that anything we do is going to feel pretty good to me."

I reached out and took his hand and pulled it to my clean-shaven vulva. Even without putting a finger inside he could feel how completely soaked with arousal I was.

"Oh Emily." He panted. "It's so wet."

I decided to take charge.

"It's because you've got me so fucking horny." I spoke up for the benefit of his almost definitely eavesdropping aunt. "And I need your dick. Now!"

I spread my legs and pulled him towards me, and like it was the most natural thing in the world he put his arms on either side of my head and positioned himself between my legs.

I felt his cock brush against my inner thigh and I reached down and tugged, softly stroking while lining his cockhead up with my opening. I put my hands on his lower back and made eye contact.

"Push it in Noah." I begged. "Let me feel how hard you are."

He leaned forward and I felt his cockhead put more and more and more pressure against my opening and then he lunged forward and his length sank all the way in, and we both moaned as I felt my slippery cunt flex around his shaft.

"Oh fuck yes!" I grunted.

I lifted my knees and pushed against him, and he started a rhythmic thrusting against my body as his cock began to fuck me.

It felt so good that I knew several minutes of this steady rhythm would have me bouncing off the walls with an orgasm, but I suspected that he wasn't going to last several minutes. Or even a few.

"Oh gawdammitall that feels so fucking good." I moaned, putting a little extra drama into my vocalized pleasure for his sake. "You're so fucking hard Noah. So hard."

I felt his lips against my neck and I moved my hand up to the back of his head, and pulled his hair gently, moving his head so I could kiss him. Our lips found each other, and I slid my tongue into his mouth and moaned again.

I felt his hips begin to work faster, and I lifted my knees higher so he could get deeper. I wasn't going to be fucked very long this first time, but I was looking forward to feeling his virginal cum spurt as deep into me as I could get it.

"Does it feel good baby?" I asked him, my lips against his.

"Oh yes. Oh yes! OH YES!" he grunted. "SO GOOD!"

"Don't hold back." I pushed the words out as my body rocked with his thrusts. "Just keep fucking me until you spill your hot cum!"

He made a sound like a sob, and his hips started moving faster. I wrapped my legs around him and put my arms around his shoulders.

"Do it Noah! Do it!" I screamed. "I want to feel your hot cum fill me up!"

"NOW!" he yelped, and I felt an explosion of hot fluid surge into my cunt and his cock pulsed over and over and over.

I rocked my body under his in time with his thrusting, holding him while he moaned and grunted, feeling spurt after spurt after spurt gush into me.

After much longer than I expected he slowed his thrusting, and suddenly stopped, pushing himself as deep into me as he could. I flexed myself around him, feeling my bodies hunger for its own orgasm as I clenched around his still hard cock.

He pulled his cock out of me, and for a moment I sensed he was going to roll away so he wouldn't drip on me. I grabbed him and pulled him down beside me, positioning him on his side with his slippery cock resting on my belly.

"Don't worry about your cum." I told him. "I love feeling it on me as much as I like it in me."

"Sorry that was so fast." He said quietly. "Did you....?"

"Yes I did." I lied for his ego. "A little one. But I didn't want to. I wanted to enjoy your pleasure. I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did."

"Oh god yes." He said earnestly. "Is it weird to say 'thank you'?"

"Not at all." I told him. "That's very kind. But the best way to thank a lady for a sexual favor is to give her one of her own."

"I was hoping you'd want that." He said, breaking into an enthusiastic smile. He slid his hand up my stomach and began to massage my breast. My nipple was already stiff from arousal, and his gentle touches made me even hornier.

"Oh I do." I said. "You made me so horny I can hardly think straight."

"So what should I do?" he asked in a whisper, flicking my nipple with his fingertips.

"Well that's a good start." I moaned. "My nipples are really sensitive. And once I get horny any contact with them keeps me on edge."

He bent his head down and feathered a kiss onto my breast. His lips brushed against my nipple, and then his tongue came out and began to lick back and forth over the engorged flesh.

I twisted my hips and felt my insides constrict. I could feel the electric heat of his mouth on my nipple and the slimy leak of his cum oozing from my hole and coating my pussy lips. My body needed an orgasm. Not just physically. After enjoying his orgasm with him I was emotionally craving one as well.

I put my hand on the back of his head and closed my eyes, feeling my hips involuntarily roll again as my body pulsed with need. He pulled on my nipple with his lips as his tongue flicked across the tip, and I felt the heat of his hand on my other breast.

He licked his mouth up along my chest to my collar bone, sliding over to suck on my neck.

"Oh fuck yes Noah." I groaned.

"Sorry." He said. "I guess I got carried away."

"You're supposed to be carried away." I giggled. "Take the opportunity to touch and taste whatever you want. You're supposed to be learning while we enjoy each other."

He kissed me again, and I felt his hand slide down my stomach to my vulva, still swollen with desire and sticky with his cum. His fingers danced along my lips and I involuntarily gasped as they passed over my clit.

"Is that okay?" he asked, moving one of his fingers directly onto my clit. "Does that feel good?"

I made a fist in his hair and began to hump at his finger.

"Uh-huh." I grunted. "I've been close to the edge of an orgasm since I felt you cum in me. Your finger feels so good."

"How should I do it?" he asked. "How would you like to orgasm?"

"I might have a small one with your finger if you keep doing that." I moaned. "If I tell when it happens could you fuck me again afterwards? Your cock will make my next one really go."

"I'd like that Emily." He said, his finger flicking over my clit even faster. "A lot."

I knew he'd have no problem fucking me again. His cock had stayed fairly hard since his last orgasm, and at the moment was throbbing against my thigh as if it hadn't cum in a week.

"Oh gawd, I'm so close." I murmured. I closed my eyes again and felt my belly tighten. After all this buildup and delay this orgasm wasn't going to be small at all. And the best part was that if he fucked me as soon as it happened the next one would be even bigger.

He lowered his face to my breast again, and I felt him clamp his entire mouth over my areola as his finger began circling my clitoris, faster and faster. I humped my hips up at him and pulled his face tight to my nipple. It wouldn't take long this way.

I felt the bed shift as he rubbed his sticky hard-on against my thigh. My belly tightened with lustful joy as I realized that not only was he able to fuck again, but he wanted to.

He needed to.

And that thought was it for me. His lips tugging and tongue licking at my nipple combined with his strong finger on my clit and I opened my mouth and gasped a silent scream as wave after wave of pleasure washed over me.

His finger kept strumming my clit and I fucked my hips up and down and melted into the feeling of his tongue against my trembling tit flesh.

"Oh Noah, you're making me cum." I panted. "I'm cumming for you."

"Should I keep going?" he whispered.

"Fuck me!" I begged. "Fuck me now. I need your cock in me!"

He rolled onto me again, and for the second time that night I felt him push his erect dick up into my needy cunt. When he was in up to the hilt he pulled out a bit, and then shoved the entire length in again, and I wrapped my legs around him and started matching his hungry thrusts.

"Emily, it feels so good." He whispered as he worked himself in and out.

"For me too baby!" I said. "I'm going to cum again. I can't hold it back!"

He started fucking me harder, and the bed bounced under us as I dug my nails into his back to hold on as I felt myself spin faster and faster towards the point of no return.

This wasn't going to just be an orgasm for me. This was going be a complete physical and emotional release.

"I can't hold it! It's going to happen!" I screamed.

My words spurred him on and I felt his fingers find my nipple again and begin to roll it in time with his cock rubbing against my most sensitive place from the inside. And then the buildup gave way.

I hung for a delicious moment between inevitability and beginning, and then I lost all control and it started.

I felt like I was falling over a cliff, faster and faster as spasms of pleasure shot through my chest and hips, with my arms and fingers and legs and toes tingling.

"FUUUUUUUUUUCK!" I screamed as it built and built and built, the pleasure feeding on itself to become bigger and bigger until it burst.

Bolts of erotic sensation shot through me, centered in my clit and against my g-spot as I clenched and flexed uncontrollably in rhythm with my pounding heart and the loud grunts of pleasure that I realized were coming uncontrolled from my mouth.

"CUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMINGFUCKNOWFUCKMEFUCK!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

Distantly, as if from across the hall, I heard an answer moan of orgasm that I was sure was Natalie matching my release with her own. But I was only dimly aware of that, trying so hard to not lose track of where I was.