Natalie's House: First Time Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My own body throbbed and pulsed and spots danced before my eyes as I stared at the flickering patterns of the candle flame on the ceiling, feeling that hard cock push and pull back and forth against the center of my being as yet another wave of orgasm exploded from within me.

It went on and on, the bed squeaking, our breath panting, our bodies thrashing against each other as my pleasure built and ebbed and built and ebbed and built and ebbed and built and then ended with what felt like a seizure through my belly and pussy that caused me to rise up off of the bed and roll us both over so that I was on top.

And then it was done.

He was still rock hard inside me, and I could feel him throb with his pounding heart.

We were both covered in sweat, and I was having a hard time catching my breath.

He hadn't cum for a second time yet, and while I would have loved to feel another load of his creamy pleasure flood my insides, I was too sensitive for any stimulation at the moment.

My entire vagina was involuntarily flexing every few seconds, as it experienced after shocks of pleasure.

I rolled my hips slowly up and down, savoring the hard feeling of his arousal inside me.

I tried to decide if I'd had two of the most powerful orgasms I'd ever experienced, or if I'd six great orgasms that overlapped and started before each one had ended.

I fell forward and felt his arms wrap around me. His lips moved gently against my neck and I realized that it didn't matter. I'd remember this pleasure for a very long time.

His cock fit me like a glove and that was perfection all by itself. However having coupled that with the erotic knowledge that this was all new to him had caused my body to respond in ways that surprised me.

"Judas fuck." I said quietly.

"Is that good?" he murmured underneath me.

"Judas fuck." I said again. "That was goddamn perfection Noah."

His arms moved to my hips and I felt his hands grasp my ass. I pushed up and sat astride him, keeping his hard cock buried deep in me.

"You're still so wet." He whispered.

"Some of that is from you." I giggled. "You came a gallon I think."

I looked down at him in the dark room and he looked up at me, moving his hands to my tits and cupping them both as best he could.

"I loved it Emily." He said. "This has been the best thing that ever happened to me."

I grinned at him in the dark and squeezed my pussy around his hard cock.

"How do you want to cum next?" I asked him. "Maybe we can improve upon perfection since you've fallen several orgasms behind."

He stared at me, and I could tell he was trying to figure out what to say.

"If you don't know I'd be more than happy to just make it happen for you. I think I can do something to you that you'll enjoy." I told him. "But if you have something to suggest don't hold back. Even if it's something I can't do or won't do I promise I won't be offended."

"Well," he said softly, "I've never been....."

"Would you like me to suck you? To use my mouth to make you cum?" I asked him.

"I think so." He said softly. "I've always wondered what that would feel like."

"Well then we should make sure you enjoy it." I said.

I slid off of him and rolled off the bed. I went to the dresser and retrieved the candle. It had burned down considerably in its glass jar, and I carried it the top shelf on the headboard. It made the bed just a bit brighter than it had been.

"Sit up." I told him, handing him the second pillow. "Rest against the headboard so you can see what I'm going to do."

He did as I suggested and sat, with his cock sticking straight up in the air. I got on my stomach between his legs and looked up at him.

"Tell me what you like and don't like while I do this." I said. "If someone likes you enough to put your penis in their mouth they like you enough to want you to enjoy it as much as you can okay?"

He nodded his head, staring at me like he couldn't believe this was about to happen.

"The only thing I ask is that you tell me before you start to cum." I continued. "Some girls like the warning because they don't want cum in their mouth or they don't want to gag. I fucking love cum in my mouth so I want the warning so I can be ready to savor it and enjoy your pleasure with you."

I dipped my head and licked his cockhead. It was sticky and salty and tasted lewdly erotic with the combination of his first orgasm and all of my juice.

"Take your time and enjoy this, don't try to force it quick." I instructed. "You've already cum once so I'm not expecting you to go again in just a few minutes."

I licked my tongue against his cockhead a second time and wrapped my hands around his balls. This time I tasted the unmistakable flavor of precum.

"On the other hand, if your orgasm comes quick let it happen." I said, squeezing his balls and watching his cock bounce. "You've been hard for a long time already and your body knows what it needs. Don't try to hold back either. Just watch, enjoy, and let your cock and I get you there."

With that I opened my mouth and pushed it down over his cock, not stopping until he was all the way in and my lips closed around his base.

He moaned and both of his hands went to my hair. I wished I'd put my hair in pigtails for him to pull, but decided he was going to enjoy this just as much without that. He was big enough that I felt the tip against the back of my throat, but I was able to squeeze my lips around him and suppress my gag reflex as I started sucking him and tickling his balls.

"Sweet god." He groaned, as he fought to keep his hips still.

I pulled my mouth off, dragging my tongue along the length of him as I did so.

"Sweet indeed." I said. "I hope your cum tastes as good as your cock does."

I started licking his base and moved my tongue up his length, lightly stroking with my fingers and feeling him tense as he throbbed against me. I wrapped my hand around him and attacked his cockhead, licking it as fast and as hard as I could, stroking him up and down.

"Oh Emily." He said. "Emily. Fuck that's so good."

"Mmmm hmmmmm." I moaned, taking him into my mouth again and sucking hard while stroking his base.

"I'm not sure I can last." He said in a loud whisper. "I'm close already."

"Good." I said, looking up at him while my fingers stroked him faster. "I want to taste your fucking load Noah. Will you cum for me?"

"Oh fuck yes!" he said, squeezing his eyes shut as his body tensed.

I took him in my mouth again for several seconds of intense sucking and stroking, looking up at him while I did it.

He was moaning nonstop, and I could feel his balls jumping against my fingers.

I grabbed one of his hands and made him grab a fistful of my hair.

"Hold my hair while you cum. Pull it tight." I instructed. "I want to feel your cum in my mouth while you pull it."

I sucked him into my mouth again, deepthroating him one more time and flicking my tongue against his balls. He groaned and tightened his grip on my hair. I moved my mouth up so I could taste him when he spurted.

"Do it! Cum for me Noah! Cum in my mouth! I fucking want it!" I moaned against his dick, sucking him inside again.

His fist tightened in my hair and his hips pushed off of the bed, and suddenly I heard him shouting.

"Go! Go! Go!" the tiny bedroom was filled by his booming screams of pleasure.

I felt his cock get just a bit stiffer against my tongue, and then it jumped in my mouth and a great shock of salty hot cum rocketed onto my tongue, followed by another and another.

I swallowed a sticky mouthful of cum even as more surged out, pushing against my tongue and teeth as his hot load filled my mouth completely.

I swallowed again and stroked him with my hand, sucking hard on his cockhead as it pulsed yet another mouthful against my tongue.

His earlier orgasm hadn't lessened the amount of cum his balls were holding, and he pulled my hair and groaned as he shot yet another spurt into my mouth. I tickled his balls and stroked him slowly, feeling him throb softly as another dribble pushed against the roof of my mouth.

"Oh geez! Sweet geez! Oh fuck!" He was panting and shaking.

I wrapped my lips tight around his shaft and swallowed, pulling his salty cum into my throat and feeling him throb in post orgasmic sensitivity.

I pulled my mouth off of him and held him in my hand, slowly squeezing his cock along the shaft to pull another drop of his cum to the tip. I put his cockhead against my lips and looked up at him, as I squeezed the bead of cum out onto my tongue. I made a show of swallowing it and smiled up at him.

He smiled back at me and then closed his eyes, and I started to softly lick along his shaft, cleaning up any stray tastes of his orgasm and working him gently with my fingers as his cock softened.

I ended his first blowjob by licking each of his balls with my tongue, and then giving his deflated cock a soft suck. I crawled up beside him and lay my head on his chest.

"Thank you Noah." I whispered. "I fucking loved that."

"No. Thank you Emily." He said. "I had no idea it could feel that way. It was amazing."

"Was?" I asked, looking up at his face. "Does that mean we're all finished for the night?"

~~~

Thank you for sticking with this all the way to this point. I appreciate everyone who reads what I enjoy writing!

IsabellaEmily