Natalie's Needs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

N: Answer me one more thing, Dad.

D: What is it, honey?

N: How can you be explaining all of this to me so calmly and patiently, and not even moving, and still, you are so fucking huge and hard inside me?

D: All your questions are so easy. It's because, my darling daughter and love of my life, nothing could possibly be more arousing to me, more exciting in every way, than the thought of marrying you, having children with you, and spending the rest of our lives together in happiness and love.

N: Dad? Was that a proposal? Did you just propose to me?

D: Mmmmm, I guess it was, baby. I really did, didn't I? [Serious] I really am, Natalie. [Laughs] It's so untraditional, though. I'm supposed to be on one knee, not on both knees! I hope that's alright...

N: Yes!

D: Yes, it's alright, or -

N: Yes, yes, yes, yes, yesssss!

[Kissing. Lots of kissing. Moaning.]

N: Dad? That gave me chills when you said my name like that. [Shyly] Do you - want me to call you...David?

D: You'll have to get used to doing that around other people, but when we're alone - I like the names you already have for me.

N: Mmmm. Me too, Daddy.

D: We were both wrong, honey. You did get engaged today after all, and I met someone I really want to wake up with tomorrow morning. Every morning.

N: Mmm. Should we have a ceremony, with you in a tux, and me in a wedding dress?

D: That's probably best. I mean, you'd still look great in a tux, but...

N: Ha!

D: Oh, baby - you are going to be the sexiest, most beautiful bride.

N: What if I'm already very pregnant by then, Dad?

D: Wait - let me visualize - hmm. Just as beautiful, maybe even a little extra sexy - damn! But why would we wait that long? Even if you get pregnant right away -

N: What do you mean, "if?"

D: You're not on protection?

N: No - I haven't been active lately, so I stopped the pill. I brought some Plan B pills just in case, but I'm going to throw those away now.

D: So, even though you're going to get pregnant right away - won't we get married before you are showing? It can't be too soon for me. We just have to pick out rings, get you a dress...

N: Well, we still have to move, make a clean escape. It could take some time - I think I'd rather wait until we are free and clear. How would I even explain a ring? And aren't we already married in the ways that really matter, Dad? We don't have to make promises to each other - we already know.

D: Always you. Only you.

N: I know, Dad. Because that's what I need. And you know what else I need right now?

D: Yes, baby, but I want to hear you say it. I want you to hear yourself say it.

N: Oh, Daddy. Put a baby in me, Dad. Fuck me. Fuck me till you cum in me, fuck our baby into me...

D: Uuuuunh, baby... Yessss...

[This time they move through first and second gear in about five minutes each]

About ten minutes later:

D: OHH! BABY!!! SO GOOD!! SO GOOOOD!!! HNGH! HNGH!

N: OH DADDY! OH DADDY! OH DADDY!

[He picks up the pace yet again]

D: HUH! HUH! HUH! HUH!!

N: Oh, that's third gear, oh fuck Dad, oh fuck, make me take it Daddy, make me take it all, AAAAAAAAHHH!!! AAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

[This goes on another five minutes.]

About five minutes later:

D: Oh, baby, you're gonna make me cum now, you're gonna make me cum in you!

N: Yeeeeesssss Daaaaddeeee, oh, Daddy, cum in me, cum in me. Pleeease!!! Put a baby in me Daddy. Say my name, cum in me Dad, and say my name...

D: OH, NATALIE!!! OH NATALIE, TAKE IT BABY, TAKE IT ALL!! HUUAARGGHHH!!! Natalie, my Natalie...

N: YES! YES! OH GOD I FEEL! IT'S SO WARM, IT'S SO MUCH, OH GOD, OH GOD, OH GOD, OH FUCK OH DAD OH DAD OH DAH OH DAH OH OH OH OH Ohhhhhhhhhhhh...

D: [Slowly catching breath]

N:

D: Natalie?

N: Hmmmmm. Daddy?

D: Yes, baby?

N: Did I.... pass out?!?!

D: Only for a few seconds, honey.

N: Oh my God. And I squirted again, too. It really does get easier. And you are still pumping cum into me...

D: That's one way to put it. You could also say that sweet little pussy of yours kept milking my cock even while you were unconscious, and she's still doing it. She's got a mind of her own!

N: She loves you. I mean - she really, really loves you.

D: I love her too.

N: Is she going to get the movie kiss?

D: You won't be jealous?

N: I promise, Dad.

D: Well then, yes, all kinds of movie kisses.

N: Oh yummmmm. I hope you won't be jealous either.

D: Why would I be jealous?

N: Well, it's you that I love, Dad, but - I have feelings for him, too.

D: What feelings?

N: The word that comes to mind is "worship." I'm already planning to get on my knees and say a little prayer to him before I go to bed from now on.

D: Every night?

N: Night, morning, afternoon - whenever. Oooh - he came out to see me! Oh - Dad - so much cum - uuuhhhh. Does he have a name? I should know it for my prayers...

D: Henry.

N: Henry? King Henry?

D: Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.

N: Mmmm - poetic justice.

D: What about this little miracle muffin?

N: Funny you should ask. I changed her name tonight.

D: What was her name before?

N: Virginia. I was young when I named her. And, well, literal minded. But I never saw a reason to change it before.

D: What's her new name?

N: Joy.

D: You're happy, baby?

N: Oh Dad - I am filled with happiness. Well - happiness is one of the things I'm filled with. If it were possible to die of happiness, I probably would, but I'm glad it's not - that would suck, because I have so much more happiness ahead of me now.

D: No regrets?

N: Well - I didn't say that. I do have one regret.

D: What is it, honey?

N: I wish I'd known a lot sooner that my dad is an alien freak sex god with a ginormous magical wonder-cock. I would have started fucking you years ago!

D: Well - I guess there's nothing we can do about that except do our best to make up for lost time.

N: Yeah - we'd better get back to the hotel. You were inside me for about an hour, you've been out for about a minute, and I'm starting to want you back in me already. You said we have five more days in that hotel?

D: Yes. We're not leaving it again until we go to the airport, are we?

N: Why would we? They have room service.

D: I love you, Natalie.

N: I love you too, Dad.