Natalie's Sister Ch. 01

Story Info
A journey of self discovery, magic, and kink.
4k words
4.31
12.7k
10
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 07/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt sighed wistfully. The young, slender canine was in his bedroom playing video games. At least, he had a video game running on his computer, but in actuality his game sat paused and ignored as he browsed through some pretty summer dresses on his second monitor. Summer was rapidly approaching, and it put him in the mood for something light and flirty looking. So, he was browsing through the 'hot and flirty' section of his favorite online clothing boutique even though he had no place to wear, store, or even money to pay for any clothes. Luckily, looking was free. He was so absorbed in his fruitless shopping he didn't even hear the approaching footsteps outside his room or even the door opening until it was nearly too late!

"Matthew?"

Matt jumped out of his fur as his father entered his room without knocking, all while he was shamefully looking at girl clothes. Horribly embarrassed, and a little scared at how Mr. Kurfuerst would reach if he saw his son dress shopping, frankly he would rather his father catch him looking at porn! In the nick of time, Matt managed to quickly tab over to a different browser window before his dad noticed what he was looking at... he hoped. Oh, the perils of being twenty two and still living with your parents.

"Yes daddy?" Matt froze before slowly casting a nervous glance towards his father, he'd caught himself calling the senior Kurfuerst "daddy" just a moment too late.

Daniel Kurfuerst hated hearing his adult son refer to him as 'daddy,' he felt it was much too feminine and childish. But Mr. Kurfuerst didn't want to make a big scene about it and risk ruining the evening with his wife, so instead he took a deep breath and did his best to let it go. "Your mother and I are going out for the evening." He informed his son with a tense voice, making Matt wish his father would just scold him to get it out of his system. The young man nervously watched his father rap his knuckles against the doorframe, his hand clenched in a fist, just how he always did when he was stressed. "So you're on your own for dinner tonight."

"Thank you, sir." Matt said as respectfully as he could, nervously avoiding eye contact with his dad as the door finally closed and Matt breathed a sigh of relief. Even though Matt knew very well how much it annoyed his father to be called daddy, they'd had more than enough fights about it over the years, he should have learned that lesson! But, for some reason, Matt just couldn't help himself. It wasn't like Matt called his father "daddy" out of malice, truthfully he'd rather just avoid the fight, it just came naturally! He really wasn't sure why.

In either case, Mr. Kurfuerst had left with a grunt, leaving his son to his computer, a virtual world he did not understand. Yet, the game remained paused and Matt simply sat at his desk. However, though he was merely sitting still, staring blankly forward at his monitor without seeing, the canine's eyes were alive with excitement! Full of nervous energy, the young man gently tapped his fingers against the keyboard without pressing any buttons, not entirely dissimilar to how his father had rapped his knuckles against the doorframe. Otherwise, despite his eagerness, the young canine sat still as a statue... waiting, with his ears perked, for the sound of his father's pickup truck to start.

The truck was a bright yellow Dodge Ram 3500 with the Cummins diesel... whatever that was. The massive truck had extensively customized; including but not limited to a large lift kit that made the truck look like a monster truck, tall chrome stacks poking through the bed, plus large blacked out wheels that would never see dirt. Matt hated his father's pickup, it was so loud: both literally and visually! His sister, Natalie, had unaffectionately nicknamed it the "short bus" because of its color and size made it resemble a small school bus. Like his sister, Matt found the truck to be obnoxiously ostentatious, but he preferred to call it The Compensator 9000.

Still, the truck did serve one useful purpose, at least for Matt and Natalie. Because it was loud enough to be heard long before it was seen, which was saying something given its... vibrant color, the exhaust gave Matt and Natalie plenty of warning before their dad had returned home. This had allowed the Kurfuerst siblings to get away with many hijinks in their teenage years. Finally, The Compensator roared to life, its diesel engine clattering in the driveway and sending black soot shooting into the sky, rattling Matt's window pane. Still, even though the truck had started, Matt didn't budge from his chair. He couldn't risk it until he was absolutely sure the coast was clear. He didn't trust one of his parents to rush back in, having forgotten something. Or, knowing his dad, perhaps setting some sort of trap to catch one of his children doing wrong. So, despite his anticipation, Matt continued to wait.

Matt didn't move until almost five agonizing minutes later, when at last the truck revved up, backing out of the driveway. Cautiously, slowly building confidence the coast was clear, Matt got up from his chair and slid it across the room towards his closet. He had to stand on the chair to reach far enough back into his closet for the box his old game console had come in. Matt had sold his xBox long ago, he was a proud member of the 'PC Master Race' now, but he'd kept the packaging as a safe hiding place. Since none else in his family played video games, he was confident they'd never find his girl clothes there.

He pulled the box down, it was dusty: showing how long it had been since he'd been able to crossdress! A smile played on Matt's lips, he'd been longing for the silky feeling of his panties for a long time now, he wanted to feel sexy in his frilly, lacy undies. He figured he might even snap a few pics and post them online, it probably wasn't the healthiest form of validation, but it was the only source he had. Matt sat the box on his bed, but still didn't open it. Instead, he rested his fingers on the flap while listening to the not too far off sound of his father's truck idling, presumably waiting at the stop sign at the end of the street for traffic to clear.

...

Matt was eighteen years old the first time "fembois" inadvertently popped during a search for pornography. Initially, Matt, who considered himself a straight guy, was uncomfortable with how attracted he was to them. He quickly figured out, to his simultaneous relief and horror, it was less attraction to how they look and more jealousy. Not so much over how they looked, although he begrudgingly had to admit how pretty they looked all dolled up in their makeup and sexy clothing. Rather, it was how comfortable, confident... happy they seemed. Attractive, happy, confident... they were the total opposite of Matt.

Matt had spent his whole life hating his effeminate body, his butt had been the butt of jokes in the locker room. His bullies, and sometimes even friends and family, constantly chastised Matt's mannerisms as "gay" all through middle and high school. Even at home, he often felt distant and alone; his mildly homophobic father, who was convinced his son was gay. After all, his son never brought a girl home to meet his parents, or even really expressed much interest in them... at least not in a way his father understood! Still, credit where it was due, Mr. Kurfuerst tried his best, but the older Kurfuerst had been a football star in high school, a jock, a ladies man. It was so hard for him to relate to his son and his 'nerdy' interests, who admired cheerleaders for their outfits, not their looks! All the bullying plus well meaning misunderstandings and most damaging of all self-hatred had wrecked Matt's self-confidence and any chance he had at being happy.

After discovering fembois, and realizing he wanted to be just like them, the timid canine interests and desires sort of spiderwebbed from there. Matt started exploring his fantasies online, the only place where it was safe, finally finding a community that seemed to respect and accept him. Thus, he started spending hours watching makeup tutorials, reading crossdressing guides, and electronically window shopping for women's clothing online. Clothing he never would be brave enough to purchase. If a single greater invention existed for the crossdresser than the internet, Matt had no idea what it was! It wasn't always the greatest for Matt's self-esteem, however. Often, usually with post-nut clarity, Matt would hate himself for nothing enough of a man. Thinking of himself as a disappointment and failure. Other times, he would hate himself for being too cowardly to just live his best life. How could he hate the people in his life for not accepting who he was when he hadn't even accepted himself yet? He felt constantly at odds with himself.

However, the real life changer was nearly years later when he was almost twenty years old. hanging out in the garage cleaning some computer components with his dad's air compressor, that he happened to glance over at what his family called the 'Goodwill Pile'. It was quite literally a pile of unorganized, discarded household items the family didn't want anymore waiting to be hauled and donated to the thrift store. Typically, there was nothing of great interest in the Goodwill Pile. After all, if there was anything still desirable to the family, they would simply keep it! But, on this particular, fateful day, Matt spotted something atop the pile was a bright pink bra his sister had decided to rid herself of.

For Natalie the bra had been unwanted surplus. For Matt, it was a treasure sitting atop the heap of his family's discarded possessions. He was hesitant at first, was this a golden opportunity or some kind of trap? But he felt like a fly helplessly attracted to a bug zapper and gave in to his curiosity. While looking around nervously to make sure none could see him, he hesitantly approached the pile: the last thing on earth he needed was his family catching him looking at girl's clothes, the very thought made him feel sick! The bra that had attracted his attention was bright pink with large, white polka dots. It looked adorable, yet sexy. Slowly he walked over to the pile and picked it up and immediately found himself even more attracted to it... the garment felt so soft in his paws. He looked at those massive cups with a strange feeling of envy he didn't quite understand. All Matt knew was he needed that bra, he needed it now!

Clutching it carefully between his paws, he rushed up the stairs before anyone could witness him doing it, and slammed his bedroom door shut behind him. He looked around his bedroom, starting to panic, nervously seeking for a safe place to stash it where none would find it, before settling on the old games' console box he used to this day.

It wasn't the last time Matt would pilfer through the pile, looking for his sister's leftovers. He was nervous every time, especially after his mom almost caught him sifting through the pile whilst clutching a large pawful of girly clothing. Luckily, she bought his story about just looking for an old rag to check his car's oil. Matt knew it was only a matter of time before he'd be caught and totally humiliated by his family. He wanted to stop, but it was just too much of a temptation for an aspiring young crossdresser to resist; a literal bounty of pretty clothes of his fantasies: lacy, sexy panties to bras with massive cups, absolutely perfect for stuffing to simulate the large, round breasts he couldn't stop dreaming of having for himself as of late. Not to mention shoes, skirts with matching cute shirts... it really was a one-stop shop of great girly clothing at a price that couldn't be beat: free! Not to mention without the embarrassment of buying the clothes from the store.

For the next two years, Matt would help himself to his sister's abandoned collection. Perpetually shifting through the family's discarded clothing for panties, leggings, shirts. Sporadically, when he felt especially bold, makeup from her bathroom drawer! Natalie, Matt's shopaholic sister, had provided a trove of discarded yet sexy clothing, unwittingly, supplying her little, crossdressing brother with a healthy selection of effeminate clothing. His girly wardrobe was so well stocked, it was getting difficult to conceal it all in his room. After all, the young pup only had so many places to stash his ill-gotten attire. But he still couldn't help himself from grabbing all the pretty things that Natalie threw out.

...

Matt remained standing over his clothes stash, petrified his parents would return home, still waiting for the coast to truly clear. He smiled when Matt finally heard the loud whistle of his father's truck taking off. It always sounded to him like the engine was broken somehow, even though his dad had repeatedly explained to him why the whistling noise was a good thing. Something called a turbo? It all went over his head, the only turbo he knew or cared anything about was the 'turbo button' on those old 90s PCs. The feminine canine shook his head, why on earth was he worrying about cars? Particularly when there was dressing up to be done!

Feeling giddy with excitement, now confident that his parents were gone, he flung the box open and rubbed his paws together in excitement. Matt poked through his stash, finally picking out a pair of particularly sexy panties. He giggled with delirium as they easily slid up his smooth fur and nestled nicely against his wide hips. Next he picked out a bra... Ah! This choice was easy. The pink one with white spots, his first and favorite! He'd actually managed to wear the garment enough, it was starting to show its first signs of wear! But, all these years later, the bra still a favorite of his. He continued picking out his outfit, savoring the activity and whistling happily to himself as he went over his collection of skirts. It had been some time since Matt had been left with enough privacy in order to crossdress! He was so absorbed in his cheerful task, he hadn't heard the knocking at his door until it was much too late.

"Hey Matt!" His sister cheerfully said, letting herself into his room, assuming that Matt just couldn't hear her over his gaming headset and totally unaware of what she was about to walk into. "I was wondering if you wanted to go get dinner at- WHAT THE FUCK!?"

"Natalie?" Wearing his panties and clutching his skirt, Matt whipped around to see his sister standing in the doorway, her eyes and mouth open wide in horror. The young canine's heart dropped, feeling like a dead man walking, and his tail quickly tucked between his legs. He was absolutely horrified that he had been discovered, but even in that fearful moment he took a. moment to reflect and was a little surprised it had taken this long!

Silence filled the room as the siblings stared at each other awkwardly while Matt desperately tried to think of an explanation and Natalie attempted to process what she saw. Finally, it was Natalie who angrily broke the silence. "Is... is that my bra?" She accused him, full of righteous indignation. "You son of a fucking bitch!"

"I mean... you bought it, I guess. But I only took it after you threw it out!" Matt's voice was soft, meekly looking down at his feet while feebly coming to his own defense.

"I didn't 'throw it out!' That was a brand-new fucking bra, why would I throw the god damn thing away? I spent months looking for it, matter of fact, thinking I'd lost it! Never would have dreamed my brother STOLE it from me! Do you have any idea how much that cost me?" She glared at her brother, who weakly continued to stammer a defense.

"M... mu... maybe mom or dad threw it out?" He reasoned, his lower lip beginning to tremble. "All I know is I found it in the Goodwill pile."

Natalie opened her mouth, ready to cry foul, but paused for a moment. She shook her head, sighing deeply. It was totally like their father to go through and 'cleanse' his daughter's closet; taking it upon himself to remove items of clothing he felt were indecent. A pastor by trade, he liked to call himself a proud traditionalist, although his children often preferred to use the word 'prude.' "I guess that would make sense... Dammit, dad."

A similar train of thought was running through Matt's head, damnit dad, although with a much more disastrous set of consequences! If their dad hated it when his daughter wore this type of clothing, how would he feel about his son wearing them? "You won't tell him... will you?" Matt asked his sister with a pleading voice.

Natalie took a breath, calming herself. Now that the initial shock was wearing off, curiosity and a bit of concern had taken its place. "Tell me why? Why you do... all this, that is?" his sister asked, gesturing at the piles of women's clothing on the bed, the skirt still clutched in his paws, the sexy underwear barely covering his privates. "Are you gay? Transgender?"

Matt blustered at the question, and hesitated in answering. Having grown up with men and peers with some rather... unenlightened views. He was confident he was NOT gay and was rather offended at the accusation. Natalie's follow-up question had slightly confused him, Matt wasn't sure what 'transgender' meant, he'd never heard the term before. However, it's proximity to the word 'gay' in a conversation made him instinctually push away from it. He liked girls, damnit! Just like any normal guy. "No! I'm into girls, VERY into girls. I just like pretty clothes." In fact, on the subject of liking girls, he'd picked a terrible time to notice how pretty his sister was and found himself getting flustered all over again.

To make it clear, it wasn't like he wanted to fuck his sister... at least, he prayed he didn't actually want to have sex with his sister! Rather, it was more... a nervous, jealous lust born mostly from envy. In many ways, Natalie was everything that Matt wanted to be in life, just like the fembois he was emulating online. The curvaceous dog girl was confident, popular, drop dead gorgeous and, in his opinion, much smarter than she chose to let on, but it was mostly her looks that Matt was jealous of.

In many ways the two already looked a great deal alike, they were siblings, after all. Both canines were covered from head to toe in a short yet soft, copper colored coat of fur. Natalie did have one large white patch of fur that spanned across her chest. It was something she felt self-conscious about, as it was considered a fault in the breed their canine DNA had been borrowed from, and she was the only one in the family to have it. Matt thought it was a supremely silly thing to worry about, he thought the white splash across her cleavage looked good, it was some badly needed contrast.

Otherwise, Matt and Natalie shared the same blonde hair and had taken after their mother's more delicate facial features, not to mention smaller stature and lithe figure. Although, Natalie was built slightly more like her father. Her arms coiled with muscle and a healthy six pack beneath her large breasts, but this was were the similarities ended. Dedicated to her fitness, Natalie had managed to become more muscular and fitter looking than her brother but no less feminine for it, thanks to her insanely thick ass and full perky chest. His sister always loved to show off her body too, much to the chagrin of their father and jealously from her little brother! Natalie loved to wear midriff exposing tops with plunging necklines, exposing her trim belly with a deep valley of cleavage. Short shorts, cut in a way that showed not only the size of her butt but her long, toned legs. She wasn't scared to show off her body, and Matt often caught himself staring, horrified she might catch his lingering gaze, terrified what she might do if she ever noticed his leering looks. Although, privately, he wondered if she'd be embarrassed, angry, or even just flattered. His sister seemed almost addicted to male attention, at least from his perspective. She even enjoyed unsolicited dick pics and cat calls, for crying out loud!

12