Natalie's Sister Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dude! Your sister is smoking hot!" Matt had heard more than once from friends, strangers, and enemies alike; often as they tried to use him as a way to get close to his sister. Of course, the dialogue was never the same. Folks at their own colorful sayings to express their appreciation for Natalie's beauty. But it did always lead to an awkward conversation were Matt had to shoot down guys on his sister's behalf. If only chicks would throw themselves at him the way dudes threw themselves at Natalie! In a way, even with his jealously Matt was grateful his sister was so pretty and popular, it had high school go from absolutely tortuous to bad, yet tolerable. Everyone knew not to mess with Natalie's little brother. Not only could the curvaceous and popular dog girl beat up most if not all of the human student body, female and male, with her fur-strength, nobody that gave her little brother a hard time stood a chance with her. The two had always been as close as two siblings so far apart in temperament and personality could be, and she'd always looked after her little brother.

Matt realized that there had been a long awkward silence in the room while Natalie patiently waited for him to finish, as she expected there to be more to his answer. She was staring at him thoughtfully, like a good caring sister. Natalie's piercing stare made him feel a little uncomfortable, but he had to admit it felt good to finally talk to someone about his feelings. He took a deep breath and continued. "I guess I just like the way it looks... the way it feels." Matt finally finished, glancing in the mirror behind him. He was unable to stop himself from running a paw up and then down the curve of his girlish butt: liking the way it looked in his panties even if he couldn't help but wish it was even bigger!

"You always have had a bit of a girly body." Natalie giggled nervously. She hadn't exactly intended to laugh, not wanting to make her brother feel any more self-conscious than he already was, but the nervous energy that consumed her had to go somewhere, she supposed. "I guess you take after mom and I more than dad... no offense."

"I've heard worse." Matt smiled weakly, besides there was a much bigger concern on his mind.

"So you aren't going to tell dad?"

"I would never tell him." Natalie smiled, reaching forward to hug her brother, bringing him into a tight embrace.

Matt smiled weakly and thankfully returned his sister's hug, feeling the heat of his cheeks as her breasts pressed against his chest. A familiar feeling of shame and arousal caused a touch of red to cross his nose as he blushed.

"Well, I don't mean to cut the love fest off short, but I'm starving. Why don't you get dressed however you feel comfortable, and then we'll talk about dinner? I'm sure you'll look great, no matter what you choose to wear!" Natalie said once the hug was broken off, and she left her teary eyed brother.

12