Natalie's Sister Ch. 02

Story Info
Natalie discovers her brother's shameful secret.
2.5k words
4.43
4.2k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 07/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi Mattie!" Natalie shouted, the rubenesque canine was practically bursting with excitement! She charged through her brother's bedroom door, nearly knocking it off its hinges. Her tail, thin and medium in length, was wagging wildly with doggish joy and her eyes bright with enthusiasm. Natalie had just come back from the mall, her arms weighed down with colorful bags, and couldn't wait to share the bounty from her mid-morning shopping spree with Matt. The bags nearly knocked down Matt's collection of nerdy nicknacks that decorated his desk, bouncing from Natalie's legs as she rushed through the room.

"Hey Nat." Accustomed to his sister's invasive outbursts into his room, Matt responded casually. Attention absorbed by his video game, he spoke in short sentences, eyes still glued to the computer screen. "Just... give me a second, please.... Playing online, I can't pause."

"Take your time, little sis." Natalie responded, teasing her fingers through his blonde hair while her heavy breasts bumped against the back of his head in a way that almost felt intentional. Matt's cheeks burned hotly beneath his short brown fur and he sternly reminded himself that Natalie was his sister.

"I'm in a voice chat!" He protested with a hapless splutter, thankful that his push to talk was on and none of his gaming buddies heard him referred to as Natalie's "little sister." Although, Matt still suffered an outburst of verbal abuse from the lobby as a member of the opposing team nearly snuck by him.

Only a couple of days had passed since Natalie had discovered her brother's secret. She had, so far, kept to her word and hadn't told their father anything, and what had always been Matt's biggest fear, someone discovering his crossdressing secret, turned out to be a blessing. Already, Matt's life felt forever changed.

Natalie had opened both her heart and her closet for her brother, not only allowing him full access to her wardrobe, but giving him some of her tricks and tips for fashion. Matt already had a pretty good understanding of hair, makeup, and clothes. Even without anyone to show him the ropes before now, he's self taught himself a great deal with the internet and the little experimentation he'd been brave enough to try. Still, it felt nice to have someone to lovingly teach him such things, Natalie taking on the 'big sister' role even if they were twins, and thus the same age.

Even luckier still? Their parents had just so happened to leave for a two-week vacation the day after Natalie's discovery!

It was always a treat for the adult siblings when their parents left for any period of time.

It provided a taste of adulthood they constantly yearned for, yet were denied as two twenty-two-year-olds still living at home. They ate what they wanted when they wanted, stayed up and slept in for as long as they wanted, and got to wear anything they wanted! Natalie didn't have to worry about her father disapproving when she showed off 'too much fur' and Matt didn't have to worry about his parents walking in while he wore a skirt.

"Sorry!" Natalie said, but her giggling at the expense of her flustered brother made her apology sound rather insincere. She threw herself onto his bed, settling in to wait for her brother to finish. The movement caused her breasts to bounce within her top, something that Matt couldn't help but notice out of the corner of his eye, inadvertently further distracting her brother. At least, Matt hoped it was inadvertent... but she had chosen not to wear a bra that day, it seemed.

Her behavior befuddled Matt, shamefully arousing him. His sister's actions seemed so exaggerated, like something out of a porn movie. He wasn't used to any girl acting like this, let alone his sister. He wondered if she could really be flirting with him? Even considering that possibility, outlandish as it seemed, it made him feel extremely dirty. Maybe she was just feeling more open after discovering his secret, looking at him more as a younger sister than a little brother, thus changing her behavior: acting as if she were around another woman instead of a man and simply being absent-minded rather than purposefully arousing.

Yeah... that must be it, he reasoned.

But Matt was still watching as Natalie crossed her legs, unable to take his eyes off his curvy canine sibling. It was something that even made himself rather uncomfortable. If Natalie noticed she didn't say anything or even seemed to care. Instead, she unflinchingly watched her brother's fingers flying gracefully all over the keyboard as he recovered from his slip up, even with all those distracting thoughts, and got back in the game.

Natalie wasn't a gamer. Nerdy stuff, like computers, had never intrigued her the way it did Matt. Nevertheless, even she could tell her brother was skilled. There was that look of concentration on his face as colorful graphics splashed across the screen, which Maddie assumed meant he was doing a good job. Still, she quickly grew bored by waiting for Matt to finish his match, and a devious plan quickly began to form in the impatient canine's head. "I didn't want to bother you." Natalie began, making sure to make a production out of rustling through the shopping bags, making lots of noise that would draw Matt's attention. "I just thought you might want to see this skirt I got for you at the mall today! It's really cuuuuuuute!"

She made that proclamation with a singsong voice and looked up while proudly holding the bright red bag that held the garment in question. Sure enough, the rustling of the bags had grabbed Matt's attention. Natalie could see his eyes dart away from his monitor, drawn helplessly to his sister to see what she was holding like a bird to something shiny. His lapse of attention from the intense match cost him though, and soon a death screen flashed across his PC screen.

"Fuck!" He loudly cursed, his failure causing another disparaging barrage of insults to be hurled at him over his headset. "I'll be right back, guys." The irritated crossdresser told the lobby, before tossing his headset onto his desk, knocking a Fallout bobblehead to the ground. Ironically, it was the "luck" Vault Boy, a man in a blue and golden suit holding a four leaf clover.

"That wasn't very lady like!" Natalie gasped, holding a paw of mock offense to her mouth, eyes twinkling brightly. She was truly enjoying this! "Did our mother raise her daughters that way?"

Slowly and working very hard to keep his temper in check, lest he rise to Natalie's bait, he turned slowly in his gamers chair to face his sister. "All right." Matt said with a grumble. "Let's see it."

"If I'm annoying you I can come back later." Natalie said in a cheerful, falsely helpful sounding, tone. "Then again, who knows?" She added haughtily, checking her ruby red claw polish. "This skirt could very well fit me! If I leave, perhaps I will keep it for myself."

"No, no!" Matt spluttered, desperately trying to backpedal. He did want to see what his sister had bought him, but his face quickly turned murderous again as Natalie started laughing uproariously.

"Oh... you are too easy to get a rise out of Mattie. You truly are your father's little girl!" Matt sat fuming speechlessly, seeing red as his temper started to boil over. Sensing she might have pushed her brother a little farther than she'd intended, Natalie decided to placate him. She reached into the red bag and pulled out the black skirt she'd bought for him with a flourish, presenting it to her brother with a proud smile.

It worked.

"Whoa." Matt exclaimed, all his anger instantly vanishing after seeing the skirt for the first time. It certainly was a sexy little number, and cut in a very aggressive man. The tight, shiny, black material would clearly cling to the wearer's buttocks, showing her or his ass off to the world. Matt estimated it would end up about the middle of his thigh. Any shorter and his cock would probably dangle out the bottom!

Natalie seemed to have a similar thought. "The good news is I don't have to teach you how to pack your junk." She said, nodding her head towards his crotch. "If you can pull off those pants, these should be a cakewalk, and I know you will look great in them!"

Matt felt his ears get warm and he looked down, suddenly embarrassed by his tight blue leggings, and mortified to have his sister refer to his "junk" in such a blasé manner. Apparently, speaking about sex and body parts so casually was a side effect of her discovering his crossdressing secret. Still, his sister walking in on his crossdressing had turned into a bizarre turn of fortune. Having just one person in the world to share his shameful hobby with, was a weight off his mind. Let alone all the clothes she was gifting him!

"That isn't all though!" Natalie announced, pressing on very business like. "This top will look great with your fur, I always like the way purple works with our fur color. And then I noticed that you didn't have much footwear yet, so I figured you might like these boots. Hopefully the size is right, I kinda had to take a guess."

"Damn Nat." Matt was speechless for a good long while, admiring the outfit that his sister presented him. Even after he found his voice he didn't have much to say. What could he say to express his immense gratitude?

"Thank you." He finally whispered.

"Not a problem." Natalie replied with a smile and a great sense of satisfaction. It had been a long while since she'd seen her little brother this happy, and to know she was the cause of that great goofy smile across his muzzle made her feel good. " I figured if you were going to come to the club with me sometime, we needed you to get some proper clothing. Not just what you managed to salvage from my hand-me-downs."

"You... you want me to go to the club with you?" Matt asked, not entirely sure what was more shocking. The idea of leaving the house all dressed up? Or his sister wanting to hang out with him! While they'd always been as close as it was possible for two such radically different people to be, there had always been an inherent distance between them. A gap they couldn't quite bridge thanks to the differences between the siblings.

"Sure! Why wouldn't I?" Natalie asked, a genuine sense of surprise in her voice, as if she were amazed that Matt was shocked by her invitation. That earnest emotion almost touched Matt more than anything else that afternoon. A reassurance that his sister wanted to spend time with him. "That is what sisters do, isn't it? Or did you want to be a shut in up here in your room for the rest of your life?"

"I mean... I've posted a few pictures to the internet." Matt said, shyly. Although that was putting it mildly. Last year he'd discovered that posting pictures of himself and receiving online validation was very fulfilling, even if it probably wasn't very healthy. The fact he'd become something of a celebrity on a few different sites, a name and a face that people recognized, was a fact he wasn't sure if he should be proud or ashamed over.

"Really?" Natalie was equal parts surprised and impressed. "Well, going out to the club is the next step then! I'm telling you, Mattie, you will never feel better than watching two guys turn a 180 to get a good look at your ass."

"I told you, I'm not gay!" Matt protested.

"You don't have to sleep with a guy just because he gets hard for you!" Natalie said, laughing. "I mean, don't you want to feel all girly and pretty? Isn't that the point of dressing up? Well, that is all part of being girly and pretty, guys looking at you!"

"I guess." Matt was getting a little flustered. Natalie was making sense, it sure wasn't girls he was impressing with his crossdressing pictures online. But the idea of arousing guys was unnerving, it placed an uncomfortable feeling in the pit of his stomach. Wasn't he a straight guy? He shook his head, deciding to focus on the one thing he did know for sure. He couldn't wait to see himself in his new outfit!

"Can I try these clothes on now?" He pleaded, stood on tiptoe, his tail twitched with excitement.

"I suppose you really should!" Natalie said, handing him the clothes and looking just as excited. She was enjoying dressing her brother up almost as much as teasing him. "I'm sorta shooting blind at your sizes, so we might have to make an emergency run to the store."

"Great!" Matt smiled, retrieving his favorite bra from his dresser. Another advantage of his parents' vacation was no longer having to hide his female outfits like usual.

"Oh..." Natalie said awkwardly when she saw him pull out his favorite bra. Natalie had been putting off the cup size conversion up to this point, dreading it. She knew full well her brother's desire for large breasts, much like her own, but she couldn't ignore the elephant in the room any longer it seemed. She decided the best way to introduce the topic was with yet another gift. "I also got you this!" And she reached into the bag a final time to produce a cute bra, presenting it with a flourish as if it were some great reward. Natalie worked hard to keep her voice happy, and upbeat.

"It is cute!" Matt conceded with a laugh, admiring the cute orange and white stripes that crossed the bra's small cups. "But that is way too small!" He couldn't hide his distaste for the too-small-bra Natalie held, he couldn't imagine crossdressing with tiny boobs like that! Matt understood that big boobs weren't always the most practical thing, but he associated breasts: large ones in particular, with femininity. Bigger meant more girly, and he wouldn't settle for anything less.

"Well..." Natalie started slowly and calmly, trying not to sound like she was giving a lecture, but failing. "You see Matt.... You need to have smaller tits."

Matt reacted as if he'd heard a loved one had passed away. His eyes grew big in shock and he even stumbled backwards a few paces, clutching his favorite, pink and white bra in his paws as he struggled to process what his sister had just said.

"But I like being busty."

"I know," Natalie said soothingly, "I know. It is fun!" She jiggled her own large breasts, briefly distracting Matt from his horror, as if to prove the point. "Maybe someday we can save up and get you a really nice set of breast forms. Or perhaps even get you implants! Who knows? But, in the meantime, the bigger you go the harder it is to make realistic looking breasts. Trust me and you'll thank me later!"

She reached out and gently took the pink bra from Matt's hands. The young canine relented, nodding his head hesitantly. He gave in, reluctantly, figuring he had little choice given he was under Natalie's tutelage... but he wasn't exactly happy about it.