The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers

As her orgasm rolled to completion, Natalya leaned back. She planted her hands behind her, to either side of Nico's shoulders, and rose her hips up slightly. This gave Nico enough room to begin thrusting upward with his own hips, and fucking her from below with his rock-hard shaft. At this new angle, Nico's cock-head stroked across her inner g-spot with every thrust, making her entire body vibrate electrically as he fucked her. Her heavy breasts had fallen to either side of her torso and Nico's hands found them. Her pulled and pinched at her nipples as he thrust upward into her drenched, hairy hole.

"Aaaahhhh, Nicooooo!" Natalya purred as her son worked her with such energy that she had barely come off her first orgasm before her second began to build, deep within her belly. She had not climaxed in many days, as her husband had only made love to her the one time during his three weeks at home. Piotr had once been a strong, passionate lover, and had taught her many ways to pleasure a man, as well as be pleasured herself. But those years were long past now, and Piotr was not the man he'd once been. Nico had grown into the man his father had been, however, and Natalya knew that her son would take care of her various needs for many years to come.

Her second orgasm of the afternoon began to wash through her body as Nico rapidly rammed his dick up into her from below. Her cream squirted out of her with his thrusts with audible squishing sounds, making her enjoy her latest climax all that more.

Even before she had ridden out the full wave of her orgasm, Nico was pushing her up away from him. She rolled towards the sofa and Nico lifted her right leg up, placing it across the cushions while positioning himself behind her and between her knees. She leaned into the sofa and looked back at her son as he took aim with his glistening cock at her once again. Nico had produced a condom and was rolling it down his length with one hand, while rubbing her vaginal cream against her anus with the thumb from his free hand. She recognized her son's desires, and readied herself. It had been many weeks, closer to three months, since her son had taken her in this manner. Although she enjoyed anal sex, it had been very long and she knew that it would be a painful initial entry.

"Be gentle, lyubovnik," she whispered. "Be gentle, lover."

Nico smiled warmly at her, stroking is cock with one hand and her asshole with the other. He leaned forward and kissed her mouth, and then down between her shoulder blades while pressing his cockhead against her anus. She relaxed and pushed back to him even as her son hunched forward. "Uuunnggghh!" she grunted as her son gained entry into her rectum and thrust slowly yet smoothly into her bowels. Nico's cock was long and slender, and slid into her guts with little pain other than its initial entry. She reached between her thighs and fingered her clit as a counter to the pain, and felt her son's hairy ball sack press against the back of her hand. He was fully inside her now, and held himself there for a moment, allowing her to adjust to his entry.

"Such a tight ass," Nico moaned into her ear. "I love fucking your ass, Mom," he added as he began to slowly pull back. He thrust again into her, pressing his balls against her wiggling fingers again, drawing a groan from his mother's throat while adding his own lustful moan. Again he pulled back, and then thrust in, and soon Nico was slowly fucking his mother up the ass, the most sinful act a boy could ever perform on his mother.

"Oooohhh, Nico," Natalya moaned into the arm of the sofa, "that feels so good." She continued to moan and grunt with her son's steady thrusts as he drilled her guts, but it wasn't long before the latex condom began to grow rough against her anus and she begged him to pull out. Nico had not brought any lubrication with him, and although they both enjoyed anal sex, they enjoyed it much more when there was plenty of lube involved.

Nico slipped from his mother's asshole and ripped the condom away. He tossed it into the near-by waste can while taking aim at his mother's wonderful, drenched pussy folds once again. He slipped easily inside her and resumed fucking her. Drilling his mother from behind had always been his favorite position with her, as it had been his first. Natalya moved more onto the sofa and Nico came with her, pulling her hips up as he settled behind her on his knees. His thighs slapped noisily against hers as he began to drive into her with deep, rapid thrusts. Now he was truly fucking his mother as a passionate lover should.

Nico was getting close to firing a hot load of seed into his mother's belly when she looked back and asked, "Can I roll over? I want to look at you, Nico, while you make love to me."

"Sure, Mom. I'd like that." Nico pulled free and waited as his mother rolled onto her back. Her legs went wide, one foot dropping to the floor while the other hooked over the sofa back. Her massive tits splayed to either side of her torso, the nipples thick, hard, and dark with excitement. She reached for his member and guided him back inside while his hands took hold of each of her breasts. He thrust into her while digging his fingers into her tit-flesh.

"Oooohhh, yeessss! Fuck me, Nico! Fuck me, moy lyubovnik!" Natalya was panting with her son's thrusts soon after his return to her body, and her grunts matched his. The room echoed with their passionate love-making, for not the first time. Natalya knew that Gabriella Santiago, the women's Golf Pro at the club and former professional golf player, whose office was next door to her own, had often commented on the fact that she could easily hear Natalya when she had sex in her office. Natalya didn't care, always replying that she could Gabriella as well, when she entertained in her own office. It was something of a running joke among the middle-aged women who had offices on the floor. Not all of them were having sex during the work-day, but enough had that there was even an unofficial score card, maintained by Ivy Strauss. Not that Natalya cared about such things. All she cared about was the wonderful climax her son was driving her towards, once again.

"Oooohhh, Niiiccooooo!" Natalya moaned long and loud as her orgasm rolled through her. She thrashed beneath her son, who lowered himself bodily onto her and planted his mouth to hers. His cock was pulsing wildly within her, and a moment after her orgasm had begun, he moaned, "I'm cuummmingggg!" into her mouth. His semen flooded into her, warming her, and served to notch her own climax up that little bit higher. Together, mother and son shared the most intimate act imaginable, that of giving each other the ultimate pleasure of a mutual orgasm.

When Nico's cock had spit the last of his seed into his mother, and their panting had calmed to more of a heavy breathing, Nico pushed up and away from his mother. They were both covered in sweet and their naked flesh glistened in the sunlight coming in from the window.

"Thank you, Nico," Natalya whispered to her son. "I really needed that. I've missed you these past weeks. I wish you'd come to me, even when your father is home."

Nico shook his head, no. "It's the hunger I love in you," Nico admitted. "You are so passionate and exciting when we've been apart for so long. I actually enjoy it when Dad is home. It makes you want me even more. I think it makes you appreciate what I do for you, as well."

"I will always appreciate you, my lyubovnik!" she admitted, and pulled her son's mouth to hers. They kissed deeply, and she sighed heavily into his mouth as his cock slipped out of her a moment later. She tightened her pussy to retain the seed he had planted within her, even though it would never be planted. She'd long ago lost that ability.

Nico broke off the kiss with his mother and stood. He began to gather up his clothing and moved to one of the two high-back chairs to dress. Natalya rolled onto her side to watch her son, admiring the fact that he looked to handsome. His Russian features were becoming more prominent on his face, and she could see a hint of her father in his eyes as well. She longed for her father, and her mother, and fought back her emotions. She sniffed and rolled up, sitting at the end of the sofa for a moment as she watched Nico finish dressing.

"I'm going to play a round with Kevin and Martin," Nico told her as he playfully tossed her panties to her. "They're probably waiting for me, right now."

"Well, I'm glad you stopped by, Nico," she said with a hint of sarcasm along with her lustful purr. "When can I see you again, Stud?" she added.

Nico walked over to her and pulled her mouth to his once again. "When I'm ready for you, moya shlyukha mat!" Again he kissed her, even after calling her his slut-mother. She enjoyed their little post-sex banter. It often made her all the hotter for him, and she knew that he enjoyed the display of sexual power he held over her, even if she was such a willing partner.

"Oh, hello, Nico," came a familiar voice from outside Natalya's office as her son pulled open the door. "Is you mother, um, decent?" Gabriella asked, even as she stepped past him and into the office to discover for herself.

"She's absolutely wonderful," Nico laughed as he pulled the door closed on his way out, leaving the tall, dark, and very athletic Argentine beauty with his mother.

"It smells of sex in here," Gabriella observed, even as she looked upon Natalya's nudity. "You should spray a little air freshener in here." Gabriella handed Natalya pieces of clothing as the Russian woman began to dress.

"We're going to be late for the meeting, and you know how Gloria gets when people are late," Gabriella reminded in her thick, Spanish accent.

"We'll not be late," Natalya replied, pulling her bra on as she did. "We've got plenty of time." Gabriella turned then and pulled Natalya to her, their mouths coming together. They kissed passionately for a long moment, and when they parted, Natalya added, "But not if we keep doing that."

"I'm sorry, but the scent of sex overwhelmed me." Again, Gabriella kissed Natalya, and Natalya responded in kind. "When can I have another taste of that wonderful son of yours, 'Talya?" Gabriella asked with a seductive, passionate plea in her voice.

"Any time you like, Gabby," she replied. "As if asking me for permission has ever been the first thing on your mind."

"Well, he is in quite the demand, these days. I'd hate to step on anyone's toes."

"My son has plenty of sexual energy, enough for all of the women he's taking care of, including you and me. Now, let's get a move on. We don't want to keep Gloria waiting, now do we?" Natalya gave her tall friend a final, brief kiss, and led her from the office for their end-of-day meeting with their boss.

SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers
12