Natasha and Dylan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So," Natasha turned to me making me snap out of my thoughts. "It was really nice to meet you tonight, thank you for keeping me company." She smiled and her eyes lit up before she momentarily looked back down at her phone.

"It's no problem," I said, running a hand through my hair but it just flopped back down to the left of my face. "If anything you kept me company, so thank you."

Her smile was there again and she fiddled around in her bag with a frown on her face, trying to find something then pulled out a packet of chewing gum popping one into her mouth before offering the packet to me. I took one, mainly because I didn't know what to say or do. Why was I finding it so hard to just ask for her damn number?

Suddenly, a dark car pulled up beside us and the tinted window rolled down. A pair of green eyes the same as Natasha's peered out at us and he gave me a smile. Natasha called over to her friend and Amber held up her hand signalling one more minute, kissed Lewis on the cheek and then walked over to us.

"Oh, Dylan!" Natasha said quickly and unlocked her phone again. "This is my number, if you wanted to maybe get a coffee or something sometime?"

I gave her a smile and took down her phone number before firing off a text to let her know it was my number. She pulled me into a hug and then got into her brothers car. I watched as it drove off down the street and turned to my best friend who gave me a smirk. I fought the urge to text her again deciding if she wanted to see me she'd text or call.

Natasha

It was two days before I caved in and sent Dylan a text asking him if he wanted to meet up for dinner. His reply wasn't instant, in fact it was about an hour later but when he replied he'd said he'd been at work. We went out on that dinner and it was great. We spent the night laughing and chatting like we had been friends for a long time. Then that dinner became movie dates and then just hanging out at each others houses. Well, I'd been to his but he hadn't been to mine.

I don't know when the whole thing became a friendship and it wasn't the fact that I didn't like him or anything because he was an amazing person but also fucking ridiculously hot as well. It just seemed like somewhere along the line of things we'd somehow friend zoned each other and I wasn't sure if we were too deep into it to come out of it and god knows I really wanted to. I thought about him constantly to the point where I'd masturbate after I'd seen him which was more and more frequent like almost daily. I'd watch him in awe as he'd do the littlest thing like drink or eat or just watch the television.

I was currently taking a hot bubble bath, it was Friday night and even though Amber and Elle had badgered me all day about going out tonight I'd told them I was having a quiet night in. I was low on cash with paying the rent and work had slowed down quite a bit so I couldn't afford to go out drinking. Plus lectures had been kicking my arse all week, especially the one today and I could feel a headache coming on. So some painkillers, a glass of ice water and a good soak was the craziest I'd be getting tonight.

Amber and Lewis had also officially became a couple, which was adorable but I couldn't deny the fact that I was jealous of them. The way they were together just made me feel so lonely but it wasn't just the fact that I felt lonely it was more the point that I knew who and what I wanted I just wasn't sure he felt the same way that I did. Light music from my waterproof speaker flowed around me as I closed my eyes and let myself drift into my happy place just as my phone started to ring. Knowing it would be Amber in a last minute bid to get me to come out I didn't bother looking at the screen as I answered the call.

"Look," I breathed out. "I'm in the bath and I'm far too relaxed to come out tonight, take the hint bitch!"

"Jesus christ!" My eyes widened at Dylan's unmistakable voice on the other end of the phone. "I was just calling to see if you were alright. Amber told Lewis who in turn told me that you were having a shitty day."

My heart all but melted and I bit my lip as I smiled at his thoughtfulness. I'd never known a man like him, other than my brother but he for obvious reasons doesn't count. I sat up in the water that now starting to go cold and stood up. If he could hear the sloshing of the water he didn't point it out.

"Sorry," I sighed refraining from calling him 'dude' or 'man' like I've done before, maybe that was why he hadn't made a move on me? "I didn't bother to look at my screen and Amber has been calling me non stop for the past two hours trying to get me to come out."

"I know the feeling." He chuckled. "They were trying to get me to go out as well but if you're not going I'm not going, I don't fancy being a third wheel once Elle has found someone to go off with. By the way Johnny is still after her."

"He has no chance, he'd need to hit the gym at least seven days a week for the next two years to be remotely Elle's type." I said, wrapping a towel around myself and taking in my reflection. Bare faced and messy bun, typical lazy Friday night attire.

"Anyway I was just wondering if you wanted company?" He asked and if I wasn't mistaken he sounded a little shy. I could just imagine him running his fingers through that mop of hair. "I could bring pizza and ice cream?"

"You had me at pizza." I chuckled. "How far away are you? I just need to get dressed."

He'd never been over before but he knew where I lived when he'd dropped me off a couple times. I never had the nerve to invite him in which was crazy, plus all of the times he had dropped me off my flat was a complete mess but last Sunday I'd switched off my phone and had a complete purge of the place, clothes and everything. It was completely spotless, for how long? I have no idea.

"I'm at mine now so I'll stop by the pizza place on the way and then come over to you I'd say about twenty minutes?" He suggested.

"Perfect!" I smiled even though he couldn't see me. "See you soon."

I hung up the phone and literally ran into my bedroom, throwing open my wardrobe I looked through my clothes trying to find something that could be considered comfortable but cute. In the end I decided on some grey leggings and an oversized cropped t shirt. Not quite cute but it was still comfortable. I did however lightly coat my lashes with some mascara and let down my hair so it flowed down my back in natural waves.

The sound of the buzzer going sent my nerves into overdrive and I jumped at the sound before I slowly made my way to the phone on the wall by the door. I answered the phone and told him to come right up, leaving the door open for him. The area I lived in was pretty quiet and I was lucky with my neighbours, meaning they were mostly families and old people. The rent was pretty expensive so it didn't really attract any bad people.

I was sat on the couch when Dylan walked into my flat, pizza and Ben and Jerry's in hand. He looked amazing as usual with his black jeans, Batman t shirt and black converse. The glasses that made him look so fucking sexy. Everything about him was my type in text book and it made me fucking crazy. I took the ice cream and put it in the freezer while Dylan opened the pizza box on my coffee table. When I walked back into my front room I found him looking through netflix he decided to put on a horror film and I sat next to him. He'd brought over a bottle of diet Fanta, because he drove over he'd need to obviously get home later on.

"You do know I'm shit at horror films, right?" I joked as I picked up a slice of the pizza, it was delicious.

"I'll protect you." He winked at me, obviously thinking I was messing around.

I wasn't messing around. An hour in and the poor lead woman was being tormented by demons. Gore I can handle. Serial killers? Yeah, whatever. Ghosts and demons? I'm a fucking wreck. Of course he didn't know this so he wouldn't have known but I felt sorry for him. Mainly because my hand was digging into his upper arm as I watched the screen wide eyed, pulse racing. As the terrifying images filtered onto the screen I moved closer to Dylan, so close I may as well be sitting on the poor dudes lap. As what can only be known as the scariest mother fucker I'd ever seen popped up onto the screen in a jump scare, aka the worst things in the world. I gasped and full on hid my face in his neck.

I heard him lightly chuckle but wrap his arm around me as my arms went around his torso. He pulled me into his side tightly as his hand ran up and down my back under my crop top. It wasn't something a friend does and we both knew it but neither of us said anything. I just kept my face buried in his neck for as long as I could before I had to pull away because I really didn't want to.

"It's gone now," He turned his face so he could whisper in my ear and I slowly pulled my face away from the crook of his neck.

He was still looking at me and our eyes locked for a moment before he turned back to the television. He didn't remove his arm and he didn't stop tracing patterns on the skin of my bare back. I kept a hold of him and rested my head against his chest as he lounged deeper into the sofa making it more comfortable to rest my head on him but after a while my neck started to smart from stiffness. I reluctantly sat up and twisted my neck from side to side.

"I was enjoying that but it hurts my neck." I murmured with a small smile. "Um, if you want we can lay down and carry on watching it?"

"Sure," He kicked off his shoes and laid down on his back holding his arm out to me. "Lay down."

"One second." I said and quickly got up before running into my bedroom and changing from my leggings into a pair of flannel blue and white shorts and grabbed a thick hand knitted blanket from Elle. She'd deny it if you asked her but she loved to knit in her spare time. I came back into the front room and shut the big light off the glow from the TV being the only light now. I scooted onto the sofa in front of Dylan and put the blanket over both of us as he wrapped his arm around me pulling my back into his front, spooning me.

"Would it be completely inappropriate if took my jeans off?" Dylan asked after a little while. "They're too tight to lounge in."

Glad that I wasn't facing him because the grin on my face was beyond appropriate I told him to go ahead and he did just that. It was a little awkward at first so I sat up so he could shed himself of his jeans and this time I laid down with my back against the back of the sofa on my side with him fully on his back so I could rest my head on his chest again. Strategic if nothing else! Without thinking and because I was so comfortable I lifted a leg onto his and bit my lip when his hand went to rest on my outer thigh.

Neither of us said anything and I don't think either of us were really watching the film any more. Sure, we have been looking at the screen but I don't think we were registering what was going on there. My hand on his chest and my head resting on his hand I moved my head to his and lightly pressed a kiss on his cheek. I don't know why, it seemed like a good thing to do and I didn't have the balls to just full on kiss him. Turning onto his side to face me he slowly took off his glasses and dropped them onto the floor behind him. We just kind of laid there on the oversized couch staring into one another's eyes as if daring the other to make the first move.

It was Dylan that did it. He leaned in that small centimetre that was between and pressed his soft full lips against mine. My eyes closed the second we connected and my hands grabbed into his t shirt and I opened my mouth allowing his tongue entrance. He tasted like sweet oranges from the Fanta and it made me moan into his mouth. The hand that wasn't crushed against us went into my hair, lightly playing with my curls as he slowly kissed me. His tongue doing things to mine that made my head spin. He was a phenomenal kisser, that went without saying.

In a split second he had me on my back on the couch as he leant up and removed his t shirt. It was slightly dark in here but I could make out the hard abs on him. The fucking six pack that I didn't know he'd been hiding all this time. My hands instantly went to his body, tracing every line of hard muscle of his abdomen and his breath caught in his throat as hands danced along the waist band of his boxers. I wanted him so bad and I could feel that dull ache between my thighs that I usually have after spending a night hanging out with him but this time it was so much fucking worse. I needed him inside me, like yesterday.

I pushed him back and jumped up from the sofa pulling him up with me and dragging him into my bedroom. I wanted all the room I could and Dylan was a tall guy, the sofa would not cut it for what I wanted to do to him and for what I wanted him to do to me. I quickly flicked on my bedside lamp and turned to him. His hands went to the bottom of my t shirt and pulled the material up over my head leaving me in my sports bra.

"If I'd have known we'd be doing this I wouldn't have worn this bra." I looked down, mortified but he grabbed my chin lightly and pressed his lips to mine for a short moment.

"It's coming off anyway, I don't give a shit." He winked at me before pulling it off over my head. His gaze dropping to my small but perky breasts he took them in his hands grabbing onto them gently before pushing me onto the bed. "You're so fucking pretty."

Next his hands went to the shorts and pulled them down my legs with my underwear and before I knew it I was laying on my bed completely naked in front of him as his dark eyes devoured me. I didn't feel self conscious like I usually would because I could tell from that look in his eyes and his facial expression, not to mention the massive fucking boner in his boxers that he clearly liked what he saw. He rubbed himself through the material of his tight black Calvins and my pussy fucking clenched just at the sight. The guy was killing me and he hadn't even done anything yet.

His eyes locked on mine as I sat up against the pillows and his fingers went into his waist band pulling the boxers down and kicking them off. His erection stood proudly pointing at me and I wasn't disappointed with that either, he sure was packing down there! He climbed onto the bed and pulled my legs apart, kneeling in between them and wrapped his hand around his huge cock pumping it slightly as his eyes scanned over my body.

"I've been thinking about this for the past 2 months." His voice had become more husky than usual and his hand continued to stroke his hard length. "Jerked myself off because you made me so hard without even fucking knowing it." He smirked at me as I whimpered at his words.

"I've wanted this too." I admitted, my eyes fixated on that hand moving up and down that cock of his. "I always had to touch myself whenever I went to bed because I wanted you so much."

"Show me," He breathed out, his eyes closing at words and then opening as my hand slid down my body and stroked through my already damp folds. He groaned as I pushed two fingers into my wetness. With a quickness I'd never witnessed before he grabbed a hold of my wrist and raised my wet fingers to his mouth, his eyes closing as his full lips wrap around my fingers sucking off my juices.

"Fucking tasty." His voice is barely above a whisper.

His hand went to snatch instantly finding my clitoris and began to rub in small slow circles. My hands gripping onto his shoulders and his movements became quicker and he increased the pressure, pressing down harder and harder. He replaces his finger with his thumb as he shoved two fingers inside me, pumping them slowly in and out.

"You're so fucking wet, Natasha." He groans, his eyes never leaving mine. "So wet and tight. I can't wait to fuck this tight cunt of yours."

I could hardly believe the words coming from his mouth but I loved the dirty talk, it was such a turn on and made me mentally kick myself for not doing this sooner. His free hand pushed me onto my back and his mouth replaced his thumb on my clit. His tongue circled the ball of nerves as his fingers stopped pumping but curled upwards against my G spot. I gasped out at the sensation of the tonguing and the fingering combined, it also helped that he knew what he was doing because I could feel myself racing towards my first orgasm of the night and I had a sneaky feeling that it most definitely wouldn't be the last.

His other hand reached up to my twist and pull at my nipple as my hips began to grind against his face on their own accord. I felt so brazen, usually so shy when it came to this sort of stuff but Dylan was making me feel things I'd never thought I'd feel before and I was rapidly coming undone under his touch and it was everything and more. I looked down at his eyes which were closed as he savoured my pussy. I reached down and gripped his hair, pulling on it as my gasps became moans then his eyes opened and locked with mine as he sucked my clit into his mouth hard and I cried out coming all over his fingers my pussy clenching around them as I rode out my orgasm.

He slowed down the finger action and let go of my clit then wickedly flicked his tongue against it making me flinch. He grinned at me as he moved up my body and then took my mouth in a deep kiss. I shoved my tongue into his mouth, tasting my own arousal and then somehow flipped him over so I was straddling his hips. I tasted the skin of his neck. Then made my way down that chest, gently biting his left nipple on the way down. Licked at his toned abs and then reached that hard as steel erection that was already oozing precum. His breathing coming deeper as I encircled my hand around him and pumped a couple times before flicking my tongue against the head.

"Shit," He whispered, his hands going to my hair. "I'm sorry about this but-"

Before I knew what he really meant or what the hell he was talking about he pushed my head against his shaft and my mouth opened taking him in. Then he held my head in place as his hips moved upwards and he relentlessly fucked my face. I was gagging and drooling, my eyes were streaming but he didn't let up and let me tell you I loved every fucking second of it. It had always been a fantasy of mine for a hot guy to just face fuck me and now it was happening and I couldn't quite believe it. You know when you finally get to sleep with someone after wanting them for so long and you've kind of got used to one side of them but when it comes to that point they're completely different? That was Dylan and it was so fucking awesome.

He didn't lighten up with the face fucking and the more I gagged on his cock the harder he seemed to fuck my mouth and the wetter my pussy became. Part of me wanted his cum deep down in my throat but the other part wanted him to hold off and fuck me. It wasn't long until he started throbbing in my mouth and then with a groan he pushed my head down deep on him and spurted his thick cum into my throat. I swallowed every single drop and sucked on him until he stopped spurting. He let go of my head and let me sit up as he gained his breath back.

Dylan

As I laid back on the bed getting my breath back I suddenly realised what I'd just done and I felt like the worst piece of shit in the world. All this time with the hanging out and laughing and joking all leading to this night that I'd fantasized about it and what did I do? Fuck her face like I'm a fucking animal! Yeah, it was hot as fuck and everything but to do that on the first night.

"Natasha, I'm so sorry." I said as soon as I could speak again. "I can't believe I just did that to you."

She looked up at me and gave me a shy smile. With a shrug of her shoulders she crawled on top of me and planted her lips on mine kissing me soft and slow, her tongue massaging against mine in the most passionate kiss I'd ever experienced. None of our other kisses tonight could even compare to the one we were sharing now. I lightly ran my fingertips over her back making her moan into my mouth and arch, squishing her amazing tits against my chest and I could feel my cock starting to harden already.