Natasha and Dylan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I liked it." She pulled away and grinned down at me, her hands in my hair. "It's actually always been a fantasy of mine and tonight I finally lived it out so really I guess I should be saying thank you."

I couldn't help the chuckle that escaped my throat as I wiped my thumb over the smudged mascara under her left eye. She really was beautiful with her wavy dark almost black hair and her lightly tanned skin. Those bright green eyes that seemed to sparkle in a way I'd never seen before. Her full pink lips were swollen from all the kissing and I didn't plan to stop, not tonight and not ever.

"You're really beautiful, you know that?" I asked and she fucking blushed before hiding her face in my crook of my neck.

Then I felt her tongue flick out and lick a trail from my collar bone up to just below my ear. Her teeth lightly nibbled at the skin and my breathing started to shorten. My hands gripped at her waist as she carried on kissing and biting my neck, before I knew it I was hard as a fucking rock again. She reached down and wrapped her hand around my cock and began to stroke it then rose up and lowered herself down onto me.

I swear my eyes rolled into the back of my head as her pussy slid over my hard cock. She was unbelievably tight and warm that I actually fucking moaned out load on that first stroke. Her hands resting on my chest as she slowly raised herself up and then dropped back down over and over teasing me to the point where my hands were digging into her thighs so hard they'd probably leave bruises. I'd never really been a fan of slow sex before but this was the hottest thing I'd ever experienced. Saying that though I was very quickly losing my control and finding it harder and harder to hold on.

Suddenly she began to quicken her pace, riding me faster and faster. I held onto her hips as I thrust mine up to her stroke by stroke unknowingly getting faster until I'm holding her up and thrusting into her so hard and fast that she's crying out my name as her pussy contracts around me and I completely lose it, flipping her over onto her back still inside of her. Her legs wrap around my waist as I continue to thrust into her tight snatch not relenting because it just feels too damn fucking good and I can't get enough.

Unhooking her legs from around me I lean up and rest them over my shoulders then really start to pound into her, both of us really starting to sweat as I reach one hand down and rub away at her swollen clit making her cry out once again continuously. Locking gazes with her as I bite into her calf and it somehow makes her pussy tighten around me for a moment and that's when I realise that this girl likes pain. I bite down again, harder this time and press my fingers tighter against her clit, rubbing so fast my arm was starting to ache. She came violently screaming my name and cursing me as her walls pulsate around me.

As she comes down I pull out and tell her to get on her hands and knee's she squeals and flips herself over, ass in the air in front of me and I reach forward rubbing my fingers through her pussy that was absolutely soaking went. I lean in and shove my face into from behind, sticking my tongue as deep into that snatch as it would go, wrapping my arm around her I play with her sensitive clit again and but before she can come I stop. She turns her head to playfully glare at me but I throw her a wink and bury myself deep inside her again. This time going so deep, she was crying out from the first stroke.

"Dylan," She whimpers pushing her hips back into mine. "Please, just fuck me."

"You sure babe?" I ask, my voice carrying a slight warning. "Because I've kind of been holding back." My thrusting slowing down as I push my hips into her as deep as humanly possible and she groans out into the pillow before nodding her head.

"Yeah," She breaths out turning her head to look at me. "I've wanted you to fuck me for so long I don't want you to hold back." She pushes her hips back so fucking hard it catches my breath. "Use my pussy and make yourself come, I'm so close as it is."

That was all I needed. I pull back and forcefully fuck her, my hips slamming into her cunt as she pushes hers back, the deepness was overwhelming and I do as she asks and just let go. I grab a handful of her silky hair and pull on it making her arch her back as I fuck her from behind with all the strength I have in me. She screams out and only gets louder when I look down at her ass, that small puckered hole begging to be filled so I bend my head slightly spitting down onto her ass crack watching it slide over that tiny hole and roughly stick my index finger inside. Pumping her ass with my finger and her snatch with my cock she screams so fucking loudly as she comes all over my cock. She's wetter than ever, her cunt making squelching sounds as I pound into her. Taking my finger out of her ass I slap my hand down on the cheek, spanking her a couple times before I feel my balls start to tighten.

"Fuck, Natasha." I groan, my hands regaining their grip on her waist as I pound into her harder than I've ever dared to before. "I'm about to come, where do you want it?"

"Inside me," She groans out, her voice muffled by the pillow but I could just about understand what she said. I quickened my pace, if that was even fucking possible and bit into my lip as I blow my load deep inside her pussy. Both of us collapsing into a breathless heap.

Fifteen minutes later I leant back against the tub, the water hot and the woman sat in front of me between my legs was even hotter, her hair now tied up on top of her head. I rubbed her shoulders and she purred at the contact. I couldn't see her face but I knew she had her eyes closed. I pressed small kisses along the back of her neck. I didn't even know what the time was but I knew it was late because my eyes felt tired as fuck but I didn't want to leave.

"Dylan?" Natasha asked, standing and getting out of the bath. "You don't have to be anywhere tomorrow do you?" She wrapped a towel around herself then handed me one as I stood up.

"No, why?" I asked, wrapped the fluffy towel around my waist.

"Do you want to stay?" She asked biting her lip, that shy smile was back. "I don't know what time it is but I'm guessing it's pretty late."

I gave her a half smile and pulled her into my arms, pressing a kiss on her forehead. Like she needed to ask twice.