Natasha, Emily, and Me Ch. 02

Story Info
The REAL second installment
4k words
4.32
7.5k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/10/2023
Created 01/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natasha, Emily, and Me. 2

A little background

Matt and Natasha have been married twenty - five years and have two children.

They have completed college and now work elsewhere, they have nothing to do with these events.

Matt recently retired as a Line Leadman with thirty years of service. A stocky man, he still has the musculature one develops in line work.

Natasha is going through menopause, but cannot use Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) because of her family's medical history. She works full time as Office Manager for a major plumbing contractor.

Emily, now thirty - five is a Professor at the local college. Modern American history being her area. She was married until six years ago. The divorce was by mutual agreement; she had tenure, and her husband was offered a plum job on the east coast.

Since then she had been dating irregularly, but not meeting anyone she would want to be with long term.

~~~~~

Another morning with me standing at the window, cup in hand, looking at more snow.

"Shit. I'm beginning to hate this stuff."

About then Jack Ryan (no, not that one. This one's an ass hole.) comes blasting down the middle of the street on a snow mobile. Even through triple pane windows the damn thing is loud.

So ass hole goes screaming down the street, turns and heads back towards his place.

Just as he passes in front of my place, Webster Burns across the street steps out from behind his tree and smacks Ryan full in the face with a shovel full of snow.

Down goes Frasier! Well, Ryan. He tried to get to his feet but Web stood over him with the blade of his snow shovel against his throat. I couldn't hear what was said, but it looked like Web was saying if you come down here again this will have been the easy one.

Web backed up and let dip shit get up, who then looked like he was lipping Web. You don't want to do that. Web was a Linebacker in college, and even fifteen years later still solid muscle.

Ryan eased over to his machine and slowly, very slowly, drove up the hill to his house. Web looked over my way, saw me in the window and raised his shovel in triumph.

I raised my cup in salute.

Natasha cuddled against my back. "What's going on?"

"Ryan's getting a lesson in neighborly manners." And I told her what had happened.

"Just the snow? Or did Web include the shovel with the snow to the face?"

"Looked like just the snow."

"Pity. Em's still asleep, want to come back to bed?"

"Always ready for you."

During the twenty - five years we've been married, I've missed a lot of time with her because of work. When my phone rang (usually about an hour after the bars closed) I went to work. There's something attractive about wooden power poles to drunks.

Then there's the weather; rain, snow, lightening, wind - if it could bring lines down, it did.

So now when 'Tasha says she wants to cuddle, we cuddle.

As usual it starts out with us stripping down and getting close. I love having her half over me, one breast pushed against my chest, a leg curled over my thigh. And yes, I do get hard. Soon enough we'll get to kissing and caressing, and very soon after she'll rotate around and make love to my cock. She's never in a hurry now, just as I'm taking my time lovingly kissing and licking her pussy.

Sometime later, half an hour maybe more, we heard a light cough. Nude Emily was standing in the doorway. "You two look so good like that."

Natasha mumbled something about thinking she was asleep.

"Oh I was, but all that sexy moaning woke me up."

'Tasha rotated around. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be, the only better way to wake would have been me doing the moaning."

'Tasha waved, "Come join us, there's plenty of room on him."

And that's how I ended up with two naked women on me. I'm not complaining, just sayin'.

So of course I had to kiss Em, then over to 'Tasha, and then back again.

Soon enough I'm getting hard again, I've got two nipples drilling holes in my chest and two hands taking turns playing with my cock. "Take him." 'Tasha said, "I want to watch you making love to our husband."

Whoa, first time she did that.

Em lifted up and over my hips and reached down to guide me in, but 'Tasha's hand already had me. "Let me." she said.

Em slid down until I was all the way in then held that for a minute. She looked over at 'Tasha, "I love this moment. I can feel all of him. I don't want to move, but in a minute I will." And she began a slow rise and fall, slowly picking up the pace.

I was holding her by the hips, then rubbing her sides, caressing and then gently mauling her tits. Every so often she would lean forward and we'd kiss. Truthfully I had forgotten 'Tasha was there.

I opened my eyes to see 'Tasha running her hands over Em, even squeezing her tits when I wasn't. The real eye opener was when they kissed. Not a hard passionate kiss, but slow and careful, a first and exploratory kiss. All this while Em is riding me.

When the broke their kiss Em grabbed my chest and launched into the fastest, maddest, hardest ride we had had in the last month.

We came together, with her crashing to my chest. Still breathing hard she looked at me, then 'Tasha, "I love you. Both of you. It's not like anything I've ever experienced before."

Natasha leaned down to her, held her hand and leaned in and kissed her again. "Emily, I love you too. Just as much as I love this big stud of ours. I've never felt like this about a woman. But I do love you."

Em put her head on my chest. I felt tears.

Natasha cuddled against us, an arm draped over Emily.

~~~

I was in my shop when Em came in. "I'm going back over to my place. I have a stack of grading to do."

We looked at each other for several heart beats, I could see tears forming, and then I opened my arms to her. "Why the tears?"

"I love you, and I'm afraid this won't last. Then what will I do?"

"I'm no great philosopher. Hell, I just managed high school. But what I've learned is what we get is in proportion to what we give. Yeah I know that sounded dumb to me too. Look, if the three of us want this to work, then we'll have to put in the effort. 'Tasha and I haven't always been on the same page. What I think saved us is that we both didn't say 'divorce' at the same time. We'd be in an argument, I mean she's Irish-Russian. That's volatile! But if she pushed me to the point of me saying the 'D' word, she'd shut her anger down instantly. And the same for me.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that the three of us will have our awkward moments, we may even fight, but if we keep long term in mind we'll be okay."

"But what if we don't? Last I mean."

"Then we savor what we did have. And if we separate, let's do it on good terms so we always have the best of memories."

"And you say you aren't a philosopher."

"Hey! You're the college professor, you should be telling me this stuff."

"Hah! Not my field!"

~~~

So I wander into the house, but Natasha is on the phone in her office. I'm sure she's dealing with business. I go into the kitchen and grab a cup of coffee. (Yes, there's always a pot brewing during the day. Old work habit.) I go back to look out the front window.

The snow on the street is pretty chewed up and slushy by now. Kids are playing all over and most of the sidewalks are clear and I'm thinking I'll have to do mine too. Web across the street is just finishing his when I hear a roar coming down the street.

Fuck me! Here comes Asshole Ryan on a Quad!

Web looks up and takes a football stance - one hand down, knees bent for a quick launch, head turned and watching Ryan. Just as dip shit is even with him Webster Burns makes one of the best tackles of his career!

Web took Ryan clean off his machine and damn near into my yard. They both got up. Well asshole was a lot slower than Web. This time I can hear them shouting, but still too muffled to make out the words.

But again it's pretty clear; Web tells Ryan knock this shit off, Ryan cussin' at Web.

Then Ryan did something really stupid - he took a swing.

Yup, Down Goes Frasier.

By the time I got boots and coat on and grabbed my snow shovel Ryan had disappeared.

~~~

Later that afternoon I went over to Emily's place. Ruth Baxter was on her porch, checking her mail, so I gave her a wave. She'd been a widow about ten years. Her husband died in an industrial accident. Nice lady, friendly but kept mostly to herself.

Em let me in, said I had good timing as she needed a break from the papers. I finally looked around at her house. No, I mean really looked around; last time we were too concerned with getting some heat to pipes. The walls in the entry and living room were a warm light yellow and on the walls were several framed pictures. At first I thought they were photos, but lookin at the first I could see a very realistic mountain lake.

"Did you do this?"

"I did all of these."

Mountain lake, streams, forests and meadows. "Damn, these are good. What did you use?"

"These are water colors. It's much easier to work with than oils or acrylics. I'd be on a hike and stop to sketch something, then take a few pictures to insure I got it right. When I sat to do one of these I would refer to the photos, but not copy. Sometimes I'd move a rock or a tree to make the composition a little better."

I began to realize I'd only been seeing one or two aspect of Emily. Just like the crews I led. I knew my guys at work and a bit when we would get together after. But I really knew nothing about them personally. Well, I didn't know the Emily at her house. What she liked or didn't. Her music, and obviously her art.

"Come on, I'll show you my studio." And she grabbed my hand, leading me down the hall. At the back of the house was a large sun room. At one end a couch and stuffed chair with a couple tables, a floor lamp and several books.

The other end had an easel and a drafting table with a large multi drawer cabinet beside it. On the easel was a sketched beginning of something that might have been a lake. On the table she had a partially completed picture.

"Hey! That's me. And 'Tasha. Are you the uncompleted part?" She had Natasha and I side by side, arms around each other. But she would be lower and in front of me.

I may be several things, but dense isn't one of them. She saw herself as less than us.

"This needs changing. You are not now, and never will be less than Natasha or me. How can we fix this?"

She led me over to the couch. Sat me down, and then stood before me."What, or who do you see?"

"Well, I see a beautiful woman standing before me in jeans and a flannel shirt, hands on hips and a firm look in her eyes. I see a smart woman. I see an artistic woman. I see someone I want to know more. And may I mention in passing she has the nicest tits and the sweetest pussy?'

"Dammit Matt, you're supposed to keep sex out of this."

"Sorry, but you asked ..."

She slid onto my lap. I undid the first button. She slapped my hand, lightly.

"When I'm at your house, I feel like a guest ..." I opened my mouth to respond but she stopped me. "This is my house. This is where I am. If we are going to be long term you have to come to me here at least as much as I go to you there."

I undid the next two buttons. She leaned in and kissed me. A long and soft kiss.

I undid the last two and ran my hand around her waist. There's just something about the softness of a woman's skin that is so erotic.

I bent to take a nipple into my mouth, just lightly sucking the one before moving to the other. Her hands held me there, guiding me back and forth. "God Matt, you are so good at this ..."

We spent the longest time with her on my lap, kissing and touching and then she said I had to go home. "I have more grading to do and it's due back tomorrow."

~~~

I ran into Web on my way home, asked what was going on with him and Ryan.

"He's been blasting around with that ski mobile and the quad and there are kids all over. He wasn't paying attention. He better be now."

~~~

The thing about retirement is - retirement. I've been working since I was sixteen when I boxed groceries after school, and picked up a full time job after high school. I've been getting up and going somewhere all of my adult life. Until now.

I still get up at 0530, but now i just pour a coffee and sit. Eventually I have breakfast, and then maybe stare out the window. I'll read the paper, maybe watch morning news.

Natasha goes to her office at seven AM, comes home about five.

Emily has classes three days a week and lots of other stuff to do.

Retirement sucks.

I do most of the grocery shopping and other errands. It beats sitting around.

I do have my wood sculpture, but I want that to remain special and interesting, not a chore.

The TR-6 sits under it's winter tarp. I'll get to it when things get warmer.

~~~

We did fall into a routine; on most of the nights I was loving Em, it would be at her house, occasionally she would spend the night with Natasha and I.

They weren't sexual with each other, but Em would join 'Tasha and I in bed and I'd make love to both of them. While 'Tasha couldn't comfortably take a dick, she loved me loving her orally and I'd help her cum several times.

Em would be right there; running hands over my back or across 'Tasha's belly and tits. Sometimes she would bend forward and take a nipple in her mouth. Of course double the attention made for double the 'Tasha orgasm, with her writhing across the bed.

When Natasha couldn't take any more she would push me to Emily, and I'd go down on her.

I love the contrasts; Natasha has full pussy lips that just beg to be mouthed, Emily's are smooth and close, perfect for running a tongue through. 'Tasha's clit is small and hard to find, Em's is prominent once you get her lips open. It literally begs for attention.

Both women love my going down on them, and I have to say there are very few things in this world any better.

When Em has enough oral she will pull me up and into her. The feeling of sliding into her, the throbbing around my cock, the grasping of it, I may never get tired of that.

I'm never in a hurry loving Em. I savor every moment.

Until we don't want to savor. When the lust builds up and I want to drive my cock deep into her. And she urges me on. Grasping with her knees, sometimes pounding my butt with her heels. Her nails digging into my back. And her voice - low and sexy to begin, but growly and desperate for orgasm.

Add Natasha encouraging in my ear or Emily's. Her hands roving over our bodies, her dipping to suck one of Em's nipples.

Fan-fucking-tastic!

~~~

Valentines.

Both worked that day, but we had agreed to an intimate dinner in. The women warned me to save my energy.

I spent the day picking up a few things; chocolates, flowers, dinner.

We'd agreed on Thai - spicy and delicious with minimal cleanup after.

When I bought the candy, the clerk gave me an eye as if he thought I was in a hole and trying to get out. I just smiled. There were holes I was planning getting into.

The roses. I had these on order a week in advance, I'm not about to be caught at the last minute heading to the gas station for flowers. I've done that on days when I worked late into the evening.

For Natasha I buy a mixture of red and white. It's a combination she loves. But then I added a blue rose - a symbol of mystery.

For Emily I picked out a variety of pastel colored ones, signifying her art. Then I added one black rose - signifying change.

The woman at the florist commented on the variety of my choices. I just shrugged and said I just wanted each one be appropriate. Her mouth flapped a couple times as if she wanted to say something, but couldn't get it out.

I smiled and left.

~~~

We had dinner in the den, sitting on the floor around the coffee table. Of course we exchanged cards, then passed them around for everyone to read. All this while eating a spicy chicken salad, glass noodles and coconut prawns.

Now, I have no idea what to drink with Thai (green tea?), but I had picked up several bottles of Bordeaux, so I figured why not?

Good choice.

Natasha always says I have the romantic imagination of a rock so you can just imagine her surprise when I brought out the flowers and chocolates. Especially when I explained my thinking behind the blue and black roses.

They dragged me down and smothered me with kisses. Of course I resisted. Not even.

They stripped my clothes and covered me with kisses - one would be kissing my lips or sucking my nipples, the other licking my cock. Then they swapped and started all over.

I don't know how long they kept it up, but I know I was aching.

Suddenly they stood and stripped their clothes. Emily sat on my cock, Natasha on my face. Of course I began eating like a hungry man while the other rose and fell at a slow pace. Definitely driving me crazy.

And then they swapped, Emily on my face and Natasha sucking, licking my dick like it was the best dessert ever.

Suddenly they swapped again. Emily drove onto me like a woman possessed, Natasha was grinding on my face in a way she hadn't done in years.

I wanted to, but just couldn't hold back. I came deep in Em while groaning hard against 'Tasha's clit. She came. Hard. grinding down and clamping her legs against my head.

I'm sure Em came too because I could feel her pussy clamping me so tight it damn near hurt.

'Tasha eased off me, and I took a long deep breath. I was being smothered and hadn't noticed. Em flopped to my side, taking a deep shuddering breath. I guess we'd had a good time.

After a few minutes 'Tasha suggested we take the party upstairs and to bed.

~~~

Last week, Saturday morning about nine, I was headed back to my house from a night at Em's when Ruth Baxter waved me over. She's always been friendly but never nosy, so I thought nothing of it.

"Matt, can we talk?" she asked me.

Woop! That didn't sound good. I said okay, but I really wanted to say no.

She invited me in with an offer of coffee and a Danish.

We sat in her kitchen for a few, sipping and nibbling. Finally she broke the silence by asking if Natasha knew what was going on.

I pushed back my chair, half rising, but she put a hand on my arm. "I'm not trying to pry, and with my own life I'm no one to find fault. I just don't want to see anyone getting hurt."

Okay, so I sat back down, but I wasn't about to spill anything.

"Before Emily moved into that house, there was a couple. Liz and Howie. We used to play with them. Well until my husband died."

"Played?"

"Oh you know - swung, traded, slept with."

I have to admit the thought of quiet Ruth Baxter swapping partners was more thanI could grasp. I mean yeah, she was in her early 60s maybe, but ...

"Surprised? I thought you might be. Not many on the block even had a clue. But we and they were lovers for fifteen years. But after my Craig was killed it just didn't feel right any more. Oh, they were everything I needed for comforting during those first months, but that was all. Then they moved and Emily came in. She's such a lovely woman, I can see why you are taken with her."

I tried to stop her but she held up a hand. "I'm not judging. If the three of you are in agreement then I think it's great."


I sat there for couple minutes, she could see I was thinking, finally I told her this had been Natasha's idea. I didn't go into all the why's, just that all three of us were in agreement.

She smiled and nodded her head. "Good. Tell Natasha I approve."

"Why should I tell her?"

"She was the only one on the block that knew what we were doing. She wished she could join us but knew you wouldn't approve."

~~~

12