Natasha, Emily, and Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got home 'Tasha was moving some clothes from the washer to the dryer. I kinda stepped up, rubbing my crotch against her butt. "Didn't you get enough last night?"

She asked me with a laugh and a backward push.

"I never get too much of you. Let's go upstairs."

~~~

After a very pleasant round of 'I'll lick yours if you'll suck mine' I told her about Ruth and what she'd said. I asked why she didn't tell me about their swapping.

"That wasn't for me to say. I knew because I was going to work early one morning and saw her and Craig going home. She saw me and stopped in the middle of the street, then went on home. That night she came over and we talked. She asked me to tell no-one, and you and Craig were friends, and I knew how you felt about marriage vows so i just kept quiet. Are you mad at me for that?"

"Nah, that was a while ago. Besides, who am I to be judging any one else?"

~~~

So that's where we're at. It's been a little more than a year. We've settled into our grooves. I spend a night here, a night there. Wave at Ruth if I see her.

I'm getting the Triumph ready for spring driving. maybe I'll take Emily up into the hills, find a back road, get a little. Sunshine.

We're good.

~~~~~

12