Natasha Romanoff: New Mistress

Story Info
Natasha Submits to one of her bitch.
1k words
4.29
19.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natasha Romanoff has never felt this humiliated; her spy training has helped her enter the avengers' compound without being captured by any camera naked, but this was not the thing that worried her; it was the fact that she dominated by another woman and sent home naked like a submissive bitch.

Just as Natasha was standing in her room wondering about Pepper, Scarlett Witch was standing at the door reading her thoughts. She was shocked to find out that a simple girl like Pepper has just topped this powerful alpha. Her eyes widened when she saw Scarlett bend over in front of a mirror, and it was clear that her sweet little asshole has just been stretched. Scarlett always had a desire to turn the tables on Natasha, and this was the best moment to do it.

She licked her lips as she entered the room unannounced, causing a surprised Natasha to jump up in the air. Her big boobs swung in the air so marvellously. Scarlett was about to teach her bitch a lesson but was shocked to hear the words from Wanda's mouth.

Wanda: So, someone finally showed you your place huh, finally your bubble butt knows its place

Natasha: I don't know what you are talking about, but if you don't leave me alone in the next 10 sec, I will fuck your ass bitch

Wanda: Oh, still not going to accept defeat. I like it. Pepper might have taken your cherry, but I get to break you."

Natasha: Wanda, we can work out some deal

Wanda: (Chuckles loudly), BEND OVER BITCH

Staring at her bitch Wanda grinned. Generally, by now, Natasha would be brutally butt fucking her, but Pepper had fucked her hard, and her words seem to affect her. She saw the woman who took her anal cherry bend over like a simple bitch and accepted her fate.

In a flash, Wanda grabbed that big butt and started to squeeze it. She spanked it a little, which caused Natasha to whimper like a submissive. Natasha began to wiggling her ass while waiting, pushing Wanda to drop down to her knees behind her former top and grab hold of her ass cheeks and then pulling them wide apart. Then she slid her tongue over her ass hole with greedy licks, the feeling shocking and, most importantly, wonderful.

Giving a rim job was considered a submissive move, but no one could get enough of eating Natasha's ass. She pushed her tongue inside Natasha's butt hole that loose from last night's abuse accepted her tongue with ease.

Natasha was loving being submissive at heart; it was just the humiliation that scared her. However, this felt so good, mainly because Wanda completely buried her face in between her butt cheeks and rim them more passionately and thoroughly than even the most of her submissive bitches

Ultimately though, the desire for having something in her butt made her impatient, and She cried,

Natasha shouted, Fuck me! Mmm, please fuck me! Fuck my slutty ass with your big dick! Fuck me like the ass whore I am!

Wanda Finally pulling her face from between her ass cheeks, Wanda giggled and asked You want me to fill your hole? You want your former bitch to stuff this delicious little asshole and make it all mine? You want me to make that little hole my personal fuck hole.

Natasha: Yes! Make my ass hole yours! Fuck it hard and make it yours!

Spitting onto her target and thus providing a little more lubricant Wanda straightened up and ordered,

Wanda: Then spread your cheeks for me bitch! I was hoping you could show me how badly you want me to abuse that tiny hole!

Natasha was desperate to be butt fucked and was proud of herself for spreading her cheeks nice and slowly, something she had been hesitant to do for this badass top, but now it felt so natural. Wanda quickly pushed her cock inside Natasha's cute fat ass. To her credit, she started slow, as the size of this strap on was huge, but even that now slid inside easily. It did make Natasha let out a sharp cry of pain, and then Wanda started pushing inch after inch of big hard girl dick into the forbidden hole of this once proud top.

Wanda: You are having a lovely time, Mistress?" She was laughing openly, reminding Natasha of how far has she fallen.

Natasha hated the reminder; she just put her head down. She has started feeling pleasure. Her body was liking the feeling of this big cock in her butt. She could not believe that her body was betraying her like this and that too when it was a woman that she uses to think of as her inferior who was sodomising her butt. Natasha was trying hard not to moan, but she was surprised by the Scarlett Witch's skills. She was surprised at how easily she can manipulate her into liking this humiliation.

Every thrust seemed to cause her to moan, whimper and cry out loudly in pure pleasure, each of those sounds converting her into a little bitch more and more. It was followed by the urge to cum became quickly overwhelming,

Natasha: please make me cum!

Wanda: What did you say?

Natasha: Please, make me cum. I need to cum so bad, fuck me! Fuck me and make me your bitch. Ooh, fuck my ass! Fuck my big fat ass like the bitch I am! Please pound my little bitch hole hard and deep! Make it gape for you!

It was the sound of Wanda's thighs smacking into her ass that was beginning to sound deafening; after a few minutes of brutal anal pounding, she went over the edge and got the climax of her life. Wanda then took out her cock and started spanking Natasha's ass some more for fun.

Wanda: Spread your cheeks! Show me that pretty gape!

Natasha slowly reached back and pulled apart her ass cheeks. Wanda clapped in delight at this, then spent a few long minutes just staring at her handiwork. Then she took a pen lying nearby and wrote the words Wanda's bitch on Natasha's ass, and left the room with her clothes.

A naked and defeated Natasha laid on the floor thinking about what her life has become.