All Comments on 'Natasha Romanoff: New Mistress'

by choclate_princess22

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MTL17MTL17about 3 years ago

Very hot, loved it. I can never get enough stories about The Black Widow being butt fucked.

choclate_princess22choclate_princess22about 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks a lot, means a lot coming from you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Hot

Very hot and dirty story. I like the idea of Natasha Romanoff being dominated and fucked hard. I especially liked how Wanda licked Natasha's asshole and then made her beg to be fucked in the ass. So nasty and hot how Wanda talked dirty to her and made her beg for more while fucking her. I'm glad she also spanked her afterwards. Nice touch with Scarlet writing "Wanda's bitch" on Natasha's ass at the end LOL. My favorite part was: "Natasha was desperate to be butt fucked and was proud of herself for spreading her cheeks nice and slowly, something she had been hesitant to do for this badass top, but now it felt so natural. Wanda quickly pushed her cock inside Natasha's cute fat ass. To her credit, she started slow, as the size of this strap on was huge, but even that now slid inside easily. It did make Natasha let out a sharp cry of pain, and then Wanda started pushing inch after inch of big hard girl dick into the forbidden hole of this once proud top.

Wanda: You are having a lovely time, Mistress?" She was laughing openly, reminding Natasha of how far has she fallen.

Natasha hated the reminder; she just put her head down. She has started feeling pleasure. Her body was liking the feeling of this big cock in her butt. She could not believe that her body was betraying her like this and that too when it was a woman that she uses to think of as her inferior who was sodomising her butt. Natasha was trying hard not to moan, but she was surprised by the Scarlett Witch's skills. She was surprised at how easily she can manipulate her into liking this humiliation.

Every thrust seemed to cause her to moan, whimper and cry out loudly in pure pleasure, each of those sounds converting her into a little bitch more and more. It was followed by the urge to cum became quickly overwhelming,

Natasha: please make me cum!

Wanda: What did you say?

Natasha: Please, make me cum. I need to cum so bad, fuck me! Fuck me and make me your bitch. Ooh, fuck my ass! Fuck my big fat ass like the bitch I am! Please pound my little bitch hole hard and deep! Make it gape for you!

It was the sound of Wanda's thighs smacking into her ass that was beginning to sound deafening; after a few minutes of brutal anal pounding, she went over the edge and got the climax of her life. Wanda then took out her cock and started spanking Natasha's ass some more for fun."

Smoking. Keep up the great work. I will definitely read your other stories. I jerked off so hard to this.

choclate_princess22choclate_princess22almost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for leaving the detailed comment, i'm glad you liked it. I will continue this story later this year.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous