Natasha's New Daddy Pt. 01: The First Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took him a few minutes to gather himself up, and stop himself from tripping over how suddenly hot it was in his house. But this time I let him take all the time he needed to regain the ability to speak. But only just. Because as soon as he started to reply with, "Well, I mean, wouldn't that be kind of-".

"Sexual". I interrupted. Then, "Yes. Yes it would be. But," and I looked at Chad like I was requesting permission for some sudden and impulsive thing as I said, "...if Chad is okay with it..." And Chad, realizing I was prompting him again, played along, adopted a thoughtful expression, and then gave me a little nod of approval.

In reply to his nod, I made a little happy squeeing noise, and looked back to Mr. Lewis. "Well, with Chad's approval, I'd really like to ask if you if, maybe, you'd be okay with accepting me as your Daughter in more ways than one..."

He seemed confused, and flustered, and, well, eager. But once again, he couldn't seem to ask what he wanted to, so as soon as I figured out where he was going, I met him halfway. "I know what you must be thinking," I said, shaking my head in acknowledgement of how crazy the whole situation was. "What would that even mean, right? But, basically, it would mean that, with your blessing, I will walk down the aisle, marry your Son, and become a member of your family. And I want that, VERY much! I will be a good Wife to your Son, and a good Daughter to you sir. But... if you are okay with it, and with Chad's permission of course." I looked to him again, and, quick to catch on this time, he gave me another nod of approval. After which, I looked back to Mr. Lewis and said, "Then, when we were in private. Just the three of us I mean, well then, maybe you could be one of my play partners."

I walked up to him as I was talking. I'd almost mastered that swaying hips walk that my Mom did so perfectly, and according to Mr. Lewis's face, I was pretty damn good at it myself. When I was practically on top of him, I leaned down over him, and grabbed the top of his chair so that my big tits shook bra-lessly in the low cut school uniform top, right in his face. Then, not waiting to see if he could find the willpower to look up into my face, I told him, "You know I have that Daddy fantasy that I REALLY want to role-play. And wouldn't it be just the coolest if the person I ended up letting play that role, kind of was? I mean, my REAL, actual, Daddy?"

He looked up at me then, and I was quick to pull away and walk back to Chad like I'd been rejected. "I understand of course if the answer is no. Or if you just need time to think about it. I mean, I'm barely 20, and since Chad and I are the same age, I can see how it might be too real to 'pretend' I'm your Daughter. I didn't mean to offend you or anything-"

He cut me off then, insisting that he wasn't offended or anything, that he was just caught off guard. He stammered out a few excuses for his delay, but then, instead of saying yes or no, he instead looked at Chad, and with almost pleading eyes, he asked him if he would really be okay with that. Chad, for his part, earned himself some serious brownie points when he answered with, "I mean, she's going to be my Wife, so, whatever makes her happy is good for me; and this would make her happy. So, yeah, I'm good with it as long as the people we play with are." 

Then his Dad gestured back and forth between himself and his Son and asked, "And would we have to... anything...".

That one I answered. "The only thing that you two would be doing together... is me." And I pointed to myself as I said it. And honestly, based on Mr. Lewis's reaction, that appeared to have eased more than half of his concerns... Old people are weird. 

He seemed to be circling back to his "how would this work" questions, so I decided to advance things right then and there. While his brain was still reeling, I got back up off of the couch, and walked up to him again. Then, standing right in front of him, I dropped the innocent act, and asked him a serious and deeply sexual tone, "May I call you Daddy when it's just the three of us?" 

After a moment, he said yes, and as soon as he Did, I followed up with, "May I sit in your lap Daddy? In a naughty way?" He nodded, and after glancing around me at his Son for apparent permission again, he said yes. When he did, I reached up and undid two of the three buttons that were keeping my top from falling open. Then I straddled him, making sure to gently grind, and rub against in very pleasing ways as I "adjusted", and "tried to get comfortable". He was moaning, and squirming, and I pretended not to notice. 

"Daddy, the hardest part for people who are new to role-play, is the part where role-play doesn't make sense. Because, in your head, you know that your Son is my boyfriend, and we don't want you to pretend that this isn't the case, because that is actually part of the fun. So you'll be pretending that I'm your real Daughter, while also acknowledging that I'm Chad's girl, and that anything we do in front of him is almost as taboo as us pretending that I'm your Daughter. Do you think that you can do all that?" He thought about that one, and for the first time it seemed like real thought and not just him needing a moment to push through the fog of lust. But after a few moments, he nodded like he was making a real decision, and he assured me that he was pretty sure that he could. 

Then I climbed off of him, and he grunted and groaned as I did. He seemed both relieved and disappointed, but the second part fell away as I pushed my panties down to my ankles and stepped out of them. 

"Mr. Lewis, if we are going to do this, then I want you to know that the role-play part is really important to me. So I'm dead serious when I say that you'll be Mr. Lewis in public, but that if we get together in private, and we decide to, you know, do anything together..." And I raised my eyebrows at him and waited for him to nod and acknowledge that he was following along. As soon as he did, I threw my panties back towards Chad, who deftly caught them and put them in my overnight bag without needing to be asked to. Then I continued, "Then, when we are in private, I'll call you Daddy, and I would like you to refer to me as if I was, and always have been, your Daughter. So, actually saying those words when you can, but mostly you'll just use little terms of endearment like, my little girl, or sweetie. Could you do that for me please?" 

Chad's Father nodded, then said yes. After a second, I pouted, and he quickly corrected himself with, "Yes sweetie. I can definitely do that... Honey!". 

And as far as I was concerned. That was that. No more games. It was time to see just how far we could take this thing. So I took a deep breath, looked over my shoulder at Chad one last time for strength and reassurance, and then I sauntered up to Mr. Lewis again. There, I crawled into his lap again, careful to rub, and grind all the right places, and all the right ways as I positioned myself in his huge fucking lazy-boy style chair, with my knees on either side of his legs. Seriously, I was straddling him, and there was still room for his legs to part a little, that damn chair was deceptively large!

Then, once I'd straddled him, I changed my tone again. I didn't want to be the powerful dominatrix making the men dance to her tune. I wanted something else. So I went back to my more teasing and naive, "naughty daughter", tone of voice, and said, "Daddy... I know my boyfriend is right over there on the couch, and it would be wrong and all. But I'm just," and I huffed petulantly. "I'm SO horny right now.. Would it be okay if I maybe, I don't know," I teased, playing with the buttons of his shirt. "... secretly took your cock out, and maybe played with it some?" 

Then I leaned forward, and breathily pleaded into his ear, "Pleeeeeease Daddy?". 

He glanced past me to Chad again, no doubt struggling to believe that this was allowed. But then, like a pro, he answered with, "Of course sweetie. You go right ahead."

So I slipped my hand down in between us, and I pretended to glance quickly behind me, as if checking to make sure that Chad couldn't tell what was happening. A second later Mr. Lewis moaned much too loudly as my finger deftly undid his pants and slipped into his boxers. The moment I gripped that hard, throbbing, Daddy dick, he cried out like he was going to have an orgasm.

Thankfully, that wasn't the case, and he quickly lowered his voice. 

He looked like he wanted to be embarrassed for what he did, but I was already hot and into it, and definitely didn't have time for that shit. So I quickly moaned out, "Kiss me Daddy!", and before he had time to reply my lips were on his. There was the briefest moment of resistance, and then he relaxed, and let my tongue into his mouth. I moaned again, this time straight into his mouth. It was honest, and passionate. This was a legit fantasy of mine, and it was actually happening! We made out for a few minutes, and as we did I kept my grip on his cock and gently moved up and down in his lap, stroking him as I did. 

When I couldn't take the teasing any more, I broke our kiss and, practically panting with lust, I asked him if he liked the way my mouth felt. He was a little drunk on lust, but he managed a head shake for a yes. When he did, I practically pleaded for him to, "Tell me you want to feel your dick in it! Please Daddy! Tell me you want your Daughter to suck your cock!" My voice was thick with need, and Mr. Lewis seemed to like that just as much as his Son did. At first he just nodded again, but when I didn't move from what I was doing, he added, "Yes. Yes I want to... I want to feel your, my Daughter's mouth. I want you to suck Daddy's cock sweetie!". 

Good god but he was getting the hang of this fast!

When my boyfriend and I had first talked about this, we'd talked about a slow progression. I was going to pretend that we were hiding what we were doing from him at first, and really get his Dad into the game. But I just couldn't fucking slow down! I was so needy, and so much faster than I'd been expecting to be. I slid off of him and hit my knees. Before I could stop myself I'd quickly finished unfastening his pants, and I'd yanked them, along with his boxers, down to his ankles before stripping them off of him and tossing them to the side. I was about to go to town on that lovely cock of his when I spotted a blanket beside the chair and realized I could still salvage a little of the game. 

I grabbed the blanket, wrapped it around my shoulders like a cloak, and then I pulled it up over my head as if it had a hood. Then, I glanced up at Mr Lewis, put one finger to my lips and gave a whispered, "Shhhhhhhh". Before darting my eyes back towards where Chad was sitting. At first, Mr. L. seemed to struggle with the RP for a second, but like I said before, he was proving a quick study. After a second, he gave a little nod and played along. 

So I scooted forward, pulled the blanket all the way over my head and placed it in his hands so he could settle it on his lap, and once he'd "hidden me" so that no one could see where I was or what I was doing (Shut up. I'll play the games that I like and you play the games that you like), I happily rewarded him for playing along. 

As soon as he covered himself, I went to work. He sat back, relaxed for exactly half a second, and then my warm, absolutely salivating mouth swallowed up his nice big Daddy dick with a moan. I let myself get lost in it. I could do what my Mom does, and drag a blowjob out for 2 hours of torturous pleasure, but I was feeling much too slutty for that. I didn't want it to be over yet, but I also didn't want to play innocent anymore. So Mr Lewis bit down on his hand and moaned through his teeth as his little girl bobbed, slurped, and stroked his cock in ways that would have left a professional Whore slack jawed and taking notes. 

My warm spit was running down his cock in cascades and coating his balls as I drooled, and slurped, and stroked him off with full, and skillful lips. 

Poor Mr. L. was squirming and moaning, and absolutely out of control with pleasure in that big ol' chair. But I still didn't think to slow down until he warned me that he was getting close! Only then did I realize that I was on the brink of ending all of our fun, and poor Chad, who loved nothing more than to watch me, as he put it, "Whore it up", hadn't seen shit yet. So now it was my turn to gulp, and catch my breath, and try to think again. 

After a minute of just panting, trying to get my bearings, and holding his dick in my hand, Chad's Father bucked his hips, his body anxious for more, even if the man himself was trying to make it last. 

Then I remembered that Chad and I had done the blanket game once before, and that time we'd had a signal. I hoped he remembered it as declared in a nice loud voice, "God I can't get enough of this dick!" I waited. I waited for what felt like forever, but was probably less than a minute. But, thankfully, Chad got where I was going, and then I heard his loud footsteps coming towards us. Chad pulled the blanket off his Dad and I, and when he did, I gave a little gasp of surprise. 

Now, honestly, I'd screwed up. We'd been trying to avoid RP like this for his Dad's first time, but I needed a second, the bright light of the living room, and some fresh air to clear my head. So I pretended to be chastised as Chad asked me what I thought I was doing. I knew that we couldn't get away with even pretend anger in front of a newbie for very long, so I decided to go with my boyfriend's favorite thing... I Whored it up. 

"I'm so sorry baby", I said. But as I said it I moaned, and ran his Father's cock along my cheek. "But I was so horny, and Daddy's dick looked SO good, and, you know how I get around big cocks..."

Chad put his hands on his hips, but gave his Dad a reassuring wink to let him know that this was still all just a game. 

Now, again, this was not the plan. But I'd fucked the plan up a little by losing control. Originally I was going to make a public show of sucking his Dad off, and since we knew his Dad wouldn't know what words and phrases got us both off, I was going to be very verbal about it. That way my new Daddy would pick it up from watching me, and I was pretty sure he'd be able to take it from there. But now? Now we were just improvising. 

"And what are you going to do now?" Chad asked me sternly. "I..." I was pouting, and giving little kisses to Mr. Lewis's dick like I just couldn't get enough of it, and, that took very little acting on my part. I made a few petulant noises, obviously struggling to pull myself away from the lap I was resting on. But, then my face lit up, and with a wicked gleam in my eye that I allowed both men to see, I told Chad, "I'll make it up to you sweetie. That's what I'll do. How about I switch to sucking your cock, and really make you feel how much I love my man?" 

Chad agreed, and in no time was naked from the waste down. I stood up, pretended to look around for a spot to sit, and then I shot Mr. L. a conspiratorial wink before asking sweetly, "Hey Daddy... Is it okay if I sit HERE for a minute?", and when I said it, I gestured to the chair he was sitting in. I could tell from his face that he was a little worried about where this was going, but that concern melted into bliss a few moments later. 

First, I told Chad to come on over so his girlfriend could give him a nice sloppy blowjob. Then, as he started to move into position, I squatted over Daddy, reached between my legs to grab his cock with my right hand, and with my left, I held a finger up to my lips once more and gave another secretive "Shhhhhh". Then I moved my left hand down to my pussy, and spread my glistening pussy lips open nice and wide so Chad's Father would know exactly where his dick was going while I was "sitting in his chair".  

He started to say something, probably about wearing a condom. But his words went away and didn't come back when the head of his cock bumped into that first nudging resistance of a tight, hot cunt... and then pushed past it. 

Mr. Lewis cried out. I went from a loud moan, to a loud scream, and ended it in a harshly yelled "FUCK!" And Chad, pro that he was, played along. He gave me a second for my head to stop swimming with orgasmic fucking bliss as my new Daddy sank his cock balls deep inside of me! Then he said, "What is it Tasha?" And, after I gulped down the next few moans, I answered, "Nothing honey. It's just... You know how worked up I get at the thought of wrapping my lips around a nice big cock... I'm just so excited for this..." 

Now, normally, all my dialogue would be directed at Chad, but this time around, I really want to go deeper with our new role play. So, as Chad stepped up and I did my best to wrap my hand around his monster of a cock, I turned my face to Mr. Lewis instead. 

"Daddy, I'm so sorry about this. I know this must be hard to see. But the truth is, your Daughter is a bit of a Whore." Then, to emphasize my point, I gave the first lift of my hips, and forced us both to moan in ecstasy as I eased them back down and we both felt his cock stretching my tight little cunt open from the inside. Then, panting for breath again, I asked, "Is that okay Daddy? Is it okay if I'm a little bit of a Whore sometimes?" 

He answered with a nod, lost for words again. And I couldn't blame him, it was getting pretty damn hard for me to articulate too. Then Chad grabbed my head, turned it back towards him (facing Daddy sideways), and pushed his cock into my mouth, and down my throat. And that was that, for the next 6 minutes, I was Chad's again. I sat in Daddy's lap, and I squirmed, and I moaned, and I wiggled. But we couldn't fuck with Chad taking all of my attention. Still, if Chad wanted my full attention, then he was going to get it!

I took the opportunity to show off, and I gave Chad the blowjob that all men think they want, but none of them can last through. I bobbed, and sucked, and slurped, and stroked. I used both hands in twisting stroking motions as I made his cock and balls, swimming pool wet with my drool. I looked up into his eyes and let him see how fucking bad I wanted it as I gobbled him up like he was everything I'd ever needed in life. Chad usually had amazing stamina, but after 5 minutes, he was already showing all the signs of being about to pop. 

"A little bit of a Whore?" He said, his words an obvious accusation. 

But I loved it. So I did my best to rise to the challenge. I took him out of my mouth, and went from rapidly bringing him to orgasm to slowly stroking him. Then I looked over at Daddy and said, "No. That was a lie Daddy, I'm sorry. I'm a BIG Whore. I'm a dirty, cock hungry, can't get enough Whore! The truth is, if Chad brought 10 friends over, and asked me if I would let them gangbang me while you watched, I'd fucking do it!" Then, with a mix of drool and precum running down my chin, I asked, "Is that still okay Daddy?" 

He was nodding so rapidly I thought he was going to hurt himself. But he'd been half-right about the condom earlier, so I took the opportunity to solve that problem while also escalating things even further. 

We were all getting way too worked up, and I was definitely losing control of my volume as my moans and dialogue were basically quiet screams at this point. Still, in a move that was almost agonizing, I managed to stand up and make Daddy's cock slip out of me in the process. Then I asked him, "Can I go further Daddy? Please? Can I PLEASE show you what a good little slut I can be?" 

He seemed like he was desperate to be back inside me, but he managed to tell me "Yes", loudly and emphatically. So I crawled back into his chair. I ripped my top open, freeing my massive tits. Then I leaned over him, pushing his face into my cleavage a moment before Chad grabbed me by the pigtails and pulled so hard that he forced a loud, throaty moan from my lips. With his grip on my hair, he lifted me up off his Father just long enough for him to get a nice, close view of me screaming in pleasure from my hair being pulled. Then Daddy's face was buried in my Tits again, as my boyfriend hiked up my skirt, and shoved that giant cock of his inside of me.