Natasha's New Daddy Pt. 01: The First Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chad started slamming me from behind, and I mean fucking SLAMMING me! No pretense. I'd already taken him to the edge, and he wasn't going to last more than a minute, so he was going out with a bang. He railed me, and my big tits rocked into poor Mr. Lewis as I tried to say things like, "Oh God Daddy, he's fucking me! He's fucking your little girl right on top of you!", in between uncontrolled moans, and harshly screamed obscenities. In less than a minute though, Chad was yelling that he was going to nut, and I rocked Mr. L.'s fucking world with one of my favorite lines as I said, "Wait! Daddy!? Are you and Chad wearing condoms!!??"

That was immediately followed by me screaming that he was cumming in me, as Chad lost his shit, and devolved into primal roars as he blasted hot cum deep up into me, over and over again. 

When Chad had finally finished, he did what he always did, and quickly made room for the next guy. When he did, I slid down off of Chad's Father, as well as the chair we'd all be sharing for a minute there. I ended up on the floor, out of breath, and giggling with punch drunk pleasure, as my open top hung to the sides and gave Mr. Lewis a killer view of the killer tits that he'd yet to play with. 

After a minute of watching Daddy stare at me and play with himself, I noticed that Chad had made his way to behind where his Dad was sitting so he could take in the sight of me too. 

Nothing like feeling appreciated. 

"So Daddy," I started. "Is it official yet? Do Chad and I have your blessing to get married?" 

And honestly, I was so much happier, and so much more emotional at his answer than I'd been expecting. Chad's Father WENT OFF. He started with "Oh my fucking God yes!" But then he kept going. He said that he would have been honored to have a daughter like me, and how I was so smart and funny, and such a good match for Chadwick (snort). But then he also said that this was the most incredible day of his life, and that he'd never wanted a Daughter, or for someone to be a part of the family SO Badly, as he wanted it for me. 

I was smiling from ear to ear with joy, as I held up that left hand again. I showed off the ring to Chad, and his Father once again, as I gushed joyfully, "It's official baby! I'm your Fiance!" Chad and I shared a genuine moment. But we were all still mostly naked, and only one of us hadn't cum yet. So, like a good Daughter, I helped him out. 

"Hey Daddy," I cooed teasingly. "Wanna know something kind of cool?" 

I don't think he expected the tone shift from just a few minutes prior, and his confused, "What honey?" was almost Comical. But I was pretty sure that I brought him right back to where he wanted to be when I answered him with, "If you stand up right now, and stroke that big dick for me... You'll have the rare opportunity to bust your nut all over your Daughter's face... AND, you'll be cumming all over the face of another man's Fiance... AND..., you'll also be shooting your hot cum all over your Son's hot young girlfriend too!"

He muttered the phrase, "Oh Fuck!", and then he was standing over me and stroking it nice and hard within moments. I pushed my massive tits together and gave him another target to aim for, and, much to my delight, he swore again and started stroking even faster. 

Then I let my tits go, and told him, "Actually, I think we should save that for later. This is your first load of the day, and that makes it your biggest. And trust me, if all the of guys that I've let treat me like a Whore over the years were telling the truth, you are going to want to see this," I used my left hand to grab my own cheeks as I said, "Pretty, young, face"... get slathered in a huge load of my own Daddy's hot cum.

That was the last straw, and Mr. L. announced to the world that he was about to pop. So I looked past him for just a second, and with a quick wink to my man, I told him, "Hey baby. Better get your phone camera out. Because your Dad's about to-"

Then I let out a cry of surprise that immediately turned into a series of moans, as Daddy blew a nice big load all over my face. And, as the first few globs of still hot cum began to drip off of my cheeks and splash messily down onto my big tits, I heard Chad taking the first photos of me that had existed since I officially became his bride-to-be!

I kneeled there for a while as Mr. L. fell back into his chair, having spent his load and his energy. We were all still breathing heavily, and Chad was still taking pictures of me wearing a big load of his Dad's cum. After a minute or two, he thanked me for posing for him, and went to get his pants so he could put his phone back into them. So I took the opportunity to let both men know that I should probably go clean up, and once more I posed for them and gave a laugh as the obvious reason why continued to run down my skin in big, globby, rivers. 

I trusted Chad to handle the after care and get his Father back to normal as I grabbed my overnight back and slipped off to the bathroom. As soon as I got there my first step was washing all of the cum both off of me and out of me. Because while I honestly, genuinely, truly LOVED the way that cum felt on my skin when it was still hot and fresh from the source; after it cooled off and became a sticky mess it sort of made everything more difficult. Clothing, make-up, furniture, sheets... Guys can talk all day about how hot it looks but no one wants to put their hand in a big cold puddle of it an hour later just because we didn't take the time to get clean before sitting on the couch. 

So I peed, cleaned up, shuffled my clothes into the separate "used" bag that I kept in my overnight bag, and hopped into the shower. The hot water felt great, but I ended up masturbating while I was in there simply because this was every bit as hot for me as it was for the guys. Like, seriously, this was a fantasy that I had been getting off to since, well, forever! And when I'd sat on Daddy's cock and felt it slip into me... FUCK!!! That was seriously one of the top 10 hottest moments of my life, and it had ended Wayyyyy too soon! 

After my shower, I spent some time. Like, a lot of time. I knew that the guys would just chalk it up to "women, amiright", so I put on my next outfit, applied some make-up, and then got out my phone so that they had plenty of time to talk. I wanted to make sure that they had time to bask, and then talk about how hot or strange it had all been. Go through that awkward 3rd stage where they didn't know quite what to say, and then eventually get back to whatever their normal Father/Son stuff was. Sports would be my guess. I mean, Chad had a fricken athletic scholarship to a really prestigious school and football was so much a part of his personality that his "big dumb jock" persona almost kept up from hooking up initially. 

Still, after I'd played with my phone for a good long while, I was pretty sure that I could actually hear sports playing on the T.V., and a laughing cheer a moment later (probably from a pass or a goal or something), let me know it was time to pretend that I had JUST finished putting the final touches of my make-up on. 

I found both Men in the living room, and greeted them with the sight of me in my Farmer's Daughter slut-wear. A tiny pair of ragged and cut up booty shorts that rode way too high, some tall cowgirl boots, and a red bikini top that covered the front of my breasts just fine while still not doing nearly enough to cover the rest as far as society was concerned. Side boob, under-boob, and a cleavage line as long as Chad's hand were all on display as I greeted their slack jawed stares with a wink. Then I put on a sultry, aristocratic southern accent as I said, "Well howdy gentlemen". But that was as far as I got before I laughed and ruined the bit before I could even get it going. 

So I dropped the fake accent, skipped over to where they were sitting and plopped down in between them on the couch as I asked, "What are we watching?" 

We spent the next hour watching football.

Ugh!

Someone was playing someone else, and it turned out that both guys wanted one of those two teams to win. I know, some girls love football; I'm just not one of them. I like PLAYING tennis, and I like ice skating too, but even there, I'm not big on watching someone else do it. Still, both of them liked it, and I liked both of them, so we sat there for a while and I managed to find my own fun in between tiny bouts of agreeing with the guys about some play or another, and generally pretending that I understood or cared about what the two football teams were doing. 

I got some of my fun from pleasing my Fiance while his Dad pretended he wasn't watching. I would Rub Chad's thigh, and then "slip" and rub him a little too high up on the leg before stretching up to whisper into his ear, "oops... sorry about that babe... again."  

But I had even more fun flipping that script. I would lean forward to grab the Soda that Mr. Lewis had grabbed for me at some point, and after I took a drink, I would sit back and shuffle about like I was trying to get comfy again. Then my hand would reach out and gently cup the wrong crotch. After a few seconds of me caressing his balls through his clothes, Mr. Lewis would let out a moan, and I would pull my hand back, place it over my mouth, and say "oops!", with as much faked sincerity as I could muster. Then I would lean up to HIS ear, and with a chagrined face I would whisper, "Sorry Daddy", before turning to face Chad, shrugging, and admitting, "I got my sides confused... again." But, of course, I needed to press one hand into Daddy's thigh in order to boost myself up that high so, oops again!

Eventually the game was over, and so was the football game. The guys could have sat there for another couple of hours and watched other guys TALK about the football game that we'd all just watched, but that was where I drew the line. Football was SO not the reason for this trip! So I grabbed the remote, turned the T.V. off, and stood up, turning to face both men. I was of course greeted with "Hey!" and "Come on!", but before they could continue, I interrupted with their complaints by saying, "Real quick though, I kind of want to talk about fucking me." 

Thankfully, that seemed to get their attention. 

I asked them if we could go over to the dining room again, which was one of those rooms separated from the living room by some understood barrier, but no actual door. We could see it from the living room. We headed over there so that I could see them while we talked without having to stand up, and I launched straight into how much I had fucking loved what we did before. I talked about how, a-fucking-incredible, it had felt when Daddy's cock was inside of me, and I was genuinely glad to hear Mr. Lewis echo back that he had felt the same. He actually called it one of the best moments of his life which was just, beyond flattering! But it was also fucking hot, so we talked about what had happened. What we liked, and we all asked if there was anything we didn't like as well. Mr. Lewis had no real complaints. Or at least, we hadn't hit any walls or anything, but he had been worried for a second there that his Son was mad at him, and he didn't really "get" some of the stuff that we did or why. Like me hiding under the blanket when Chad obviously knew where I was. 

So, Chad and I had the sex talk with his Father, but we were the teachers. Honestly, it was something I'd done for other people in the community before, but never like this. I mean, I knew Mr Lewis wasn't a part of the scene. But at a certain point I was wondering if he'd seen the internet, or ever interacted with porn! Which, was strange. But it also let me explain to him what exactly it meant when I said that Chad and his friends had thrown me a little bukkake party earlier that year. So that was nice...

It was nice in other ways too. Like, despite Mr. L's lack of knowledge in the kink department, he was hardly a virgin. So we'd be talking about something that we'd done in order to explain a concept to him, and he'd suddenly grin and say something like, "I get that. I like to give it just about as hard and fast as they can take it.", suddenly I was sitting in a puddle that hadn't been there a moment before. So yeah, it was a very "warm" conversation to be sure. 

We covered a lot of topics over the course of about 2-3 hours. Mostly though we talked about the differences between a cuck and a stag, and we also talked about how much Chad and I enjoyed blending exhibitionism with stealth sex. We explained that, yeah, Chad loved to see me with other people, and he even loved to hear about it after the fact, but that it was never about embarrassing him. He just really loved hearing about what a slut his girl was, and I really loved being that slut, and then telling him about it. We also explained that with RP, we got to have our cake and eat it too. Like earlier that day, when Chad could hear my slurping away as he watched my head bobbing up and down under the blanket; while also getting to pretend that I was doing it in secret, because I was just too slutty to resist. 

It took some explaining, but eventually Mr. L caught on, and we talked about some stuff like that, that Chad and I had done before, and even more scenarios that we wanted to try in the future. But, my main point, once we'd explained ourselves and secretly taught Chad's Father what we were hoping for, by bringing him into our list of play partners (yes, we had to explain that too), I let them both know that I didn't want this to be a one and done thing. 

So, I asked Mr. Lewis if he thought he was up to playing my Father for the whole weekend. He said yes, which sent me over the moon with happiness and warm, low feelings. But then had another talk about what that looked like. This one wasn't as long, it was mostly just revisiting that Chad was still his Son, and still my Fiance, we just basically ignored any contradictions that created. Also, at one point he called me Tasha, and I vetoed the hell out of that. I mean, he still called his own Son Chadwick (snort!). So, there was no way he'd be honoring my nickname. He switched over to calling me Natasha, or sweetie, or any other nickname that he could think of that a teenager wouldn't use, and that he thought he might call his Daughter. 

After that, I let both men know that showering after sex was a must if they wanted to do anything else with me after the fact, and Chad went first. He took his time, got dry, and per my request, changed into some comfier clothes. 

While he was gone, I asked Mr. L. to show me around the house again and let me help out with some chores. We played Father/Daughter the whole time, until we heard Chad come out of his room and yell that he was all done. When he did, I looked to his Father and told him it was his turn. But, just as he turned to go, I pulled him back to look me in the eyes. Then I said, "and remember Daddy. This whole weekend, anytime something," and I threw up air quotes as I said, "Fun-", "-happens. You need to get cleaned up after. So that, you know..." And then I lowered myself down to the ground until I was sitting on my heels. Then, still keeping eye contact, I ran my cheek up his leg, stopping when I got to his bulge. Then I turned my head to the side and wrapped my mouth around the obvious hardness pressing through the denim. I gave a little moan as I licked and sucked his shaft through his clothing, avoiding the head for now. Then I stopped, and looked back up at him before finishing, "-If you want to get dirty again later". 

Then I popped up to my feet, stood on my tip-toes and planted a kiss on his forehead as I announced, "Have fun Daddy!" 

He made it all the way to the bathroom and closed the door before I remembered I had more to tell him. So I ended up shouting through the door just as I heard the shower turning on. "Oh! One more thing! Chad and I are going to go to the store so he can show me around town... and we can pick up some stuff for dinner. So don't sweat it when you get out of the shower and we aren't here!"

After that, true to his word, Chad showed me around town for a few hours, and it was nice. When we got back to his Dad's place all three of us put groceries away before I insisted on cooking dinner for everyone. The guys watched T.V. and talked, and when the time came I served dinner, and we all sat down for a movie before bed. Of course, I spent the entire night bending over to pick things up, my little bitty shorts riding up and giving everyone a show when I did. I also needed to lean forward a lot, dropping a line of cleavage that could make a grown man weep in front of both Men's faces whenever possible. 

But eventually the day was over and it was time for Chad and I to head back to his room. He'd spent most of his very young life here at his Dad's house, and most of his teenage years over in a different room at his Mom's house. So the room was the room of a much younger man, but it was cute, and I found it to be mostly endearing. 

After we'd cleaned up as a family, gotten into some mischief with water splashing during our attempt to clean the dishes, and turned off all of the lights, I asked Chad to go on to the bedroom and start getting ready without me. Then I followed Mr. L into his room, where, once I'd gotten his attention, I asked him if he could please do me a favor. 

"Dad... I have no doubt that today was a lot. You are probably tired, and want nothing more than to have some peace and quiet so you can get some sleep. But, I kind of want to ask for a huge favor..." 

Mr. Lewis looked a little confused. But if today had taught him anything, it was that this wasn't necessarily a bad thing. So he simply encouraged me to, "Go on."

"Okay, so, thank you again for your blessing today. Seriously! It means the world to Chad and I! But, the thing is, that sort of makes tonight our first official night as an engaged couple, and as a result well... To be blunt Daddy, I'd like to celebrate by going back to his room and having some crazy celebration sex." I took a second to let that sink in. Then I went on. 

"So, I know that you would prefer a nice quiet house in just a little bit here, but I would really, Really appreciate it if Chad and I could get your permission for some headboard slamming, screaming at the top of my lungs sex." Mr. L. gulped visibly, so I took a step closer, and looked up at him with a little bit of begging in my eyes. See, the thing is, I have LOVED getting to know you, and I have Love, LOVED... starting our relationship as Daddy and Daughter. And, as weird as this would have been to say to anyone just a day ago, it would honestly do it for me, just knowing that you were listening."

He seemed into it, but a little confused. So I went on. "I mean, loud sex is great an all. I very much enjoy my reputation as a 'screamer'; but, with our newfound relationship..." I said, with the sexually charged eye contact and low, sinful tone that the phrase deserved. "It will mean even more. I mean... The fact that you will be overhearing all of it honestly adds SO much to it. At least it will for me. I mean, can you imagine?!"

I sat down on his bed for a second, and looked out his door. "You'll be laying here, hearing Chad lay into me, and you'll be thinking: 'That's my daughter. That, is the sound of my daughter getting her cunt destroyed, right down the hall.', and while you are thinking about that I promise you that I will be OBSESSED with the idea that you can hear me!"

I was gushing with genuine excitement as I explained to him what I was hoping for. But I wasn't sure how into all of this he was yet. Like, I wanted this to be as hot for him as it was for me, but I'd only really had a day to get to know him. 

So I got up, stood in front of him, and with my hands folded I gazed up at him and begged, "Pleaaaase?" And, I couldn't tell in the low light of his bedroom, but I think he might have been blushing when he said yes! I squealed with excitement! I was SO pumped to tell Chad my wicked little plan, and that I'd gotten Daddy's permission to go along with it!