Nate and Kaya Ch. 01

Story Info
Brother and sister start to explore each other.
6.2k words
4.68
36.2k
83

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 07/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nate was laying on his bed, scrolling through his phone, when he heard his sister Kaya bound down the stairs. Instead of making a slight left into her bedroom, she shot straight ahead into Nate's room. She leapt onto the bed next to him, lying on her stomach.

As she propped herself up on her elbows, she prodded Nate. "Hey, whatcha doin'?"

"Not much. Just on Insta. What are you up to?" he asked.

"Absolutely nothing. Trying to stay away from mom so I don't get roped into watching the twins this afternoon," Kaya explained.

"Solid. Any plans for later?"

"Nope. Just hangin' out and probably diddling myself." Kaya smirked out of the corner of her mouth.

"Jesus, Ky..." was all Nate said.

Kaya was wearing a pair of blue short exercise shorts and a spaghetti strap tank top. As she talked, Nate was getting a nice view of her small cleavage as the tank top hung a little bit off of her chest. Kaya didn't have large boobs by any means, but what she lacked in that department she made up for with a great ass and an absolutely adorable face.

"If you take a picture with your phone, it'll last longer," Kaya said as she poked her brother in the side.

"Take a picture of what? Not much to see," Nate chided Kaya. She responded by poking him harder in his side. "HUSH," she hissed.

"Besides, not like you wouldn't try to sneak a peek if you saw something that you liked. And don't try to pretend you don't know what I'm talking about."

"Whatever, Natey."

Nate was the oldest of the four siblings in his family, with Kaya only about a year behind him. After his parents had Kaya, they decided that having two small children at one time was enough, and decided to stop. Many years later, though, the family was rocked with a surprise when his mom turned out to be pregnant again. Another surprise shocked everyone when she went to her first OB appointment and found out that she was pregnant with twins!

That set in motion a series of events that had pulled Nate and Kaya closer together as siblings for the years to come. Right before the twins were born, Nate's parents had moved Kaya down to the lower level with Nate. This was in order to make room for the two nurseries upstairs, so they could be next to their parents' bedroom.

The only problem was that there was only one bedroom downstairs at that time. Nate's dad had hired a contractor to finish off the rest of the lower level, installing a TV room, another bedroom, and finishing off the bathroom. But that took some time, and so for a few months, Kaya shared Nate's room with him. Not that he minded, Kaya was a great sister, and a good roommate to have. They talked all the time in those days, sometimes late into the night when they were supposed to be fast asleep.

Even after Kaya's new room was completed and she moved out of Nate's room, the two continued to be close. They had developed a sort of comfortability with each other. Almost a sibling intimacy. And as they both grew older and out of their awkward teen years, both had started to take notice of the other as they developed. For Nate, Kaya's ass had formed into a nice round shape from her years running track. Kaya had always admired Nate's sleek physique and loved looking at his abs when he took his shirt off.

There were lines that they didn't cross, though. Although they felt free to change clothes in front of one another, Nate had never seen Kaya without her bra and panties on. Likewise, she had never seen him without his boxers on.

Nate had come close one time last summer, though. One day, he ran downstairs to tell Kaya something, not bothering to knock on her door before entering. He walked in right as she was pulling on a pair of panties, getting a fantastic look at his sister's perfectly round ass. She had finished pulling on her panties, and startled, jumped and whirled around to face Nate. "Nate!" She hadn't gotten to put a bra on yet, so she had her left arm covering her chest. "Out!"

Nate had apologized profusely and exited her room, backing into his own.

Once she had dressed, she came over to his room to chat, clearly taking notice of the erection Nate had developed after seeing his sister partially naked. Later that afternoon, Kaya had been called by their mom to help with the twins. Nate took the opportunity to run to their shared bathroom, and standing at the toilet, closed his eyes to recall the image of Kaya's ass and jerked his cock a few times and exploded cum into the toilet bowl. It was the most intense orgasm that he had ever had.

Over the next few weeks, it was as if Kaya was trying to get her shot to see Nate in a state of undress. She constantly was just walking into his room at times when he would be getting ready for the day, trying to see him without clothes on. This is what he had referred to in their exchange this afternoon.

But something had changed recently for both of them. Kaya had become more careless about leaving the door to her room open as she was changing and even peeing without completely closing the bathroom door. Nate had noticed the changes. In response, Nate had become more careless about hiding his erections around his sister.

Their conversation was abruptly interrupted when their mom appeared at the doorway of Nate's room, holding some folded towels for their bathroom. "Hey, you two. What are you up to?" she inquired.

"Nate's been on his phone watching porn," Kaya quickly shot out, teasing her brother.

"NATHAN!" exclaimed their mother.

"I am not! Jeez, mom, take it easy!" Nate responded while smacking his sister's lower back with the back of his hand.

Their mom laughed. "Oh, you know I don't mind if you watch some of that stuff every once in a while, Nate. But maybe just not in front of your sister and behind a locked door?" Her eyebrows perked up as she looked at her son's slowly reddening face.

Nate grumbled something inaudible as his mom turned and put the towels on top of the sink countertop in the bathroom. "Please put those away when either of you have a chance," she said. Then she turned and headed back upstairs.

"Thanks alot, dork," Nate scowled at Kaya.

Kaya giggled uncontrollably. "Just getting you back for sneaking a peek at my boobs," she said.

"Again, what boobs?" Nate teased back.

Almost instantly, Kaya sat up on his bed. "These ones, idiot," as she quickly lifted up her tank top to reveal her small, perky, beautiful nipples. Just as quickly, she yanked her top back down, stuck her tongue out at Nate, and hopped off his bed.

As she was leaving his room, she looked over her shoulder and gave him a sly smile. Then she was gone.

"What the fuck just happened?" Nate said under his breath. Something was definitely going on between them. The level of tension had never been this high for either of them.

-----

Nate and Kaya had always been pretty conservative sexually, even though their parents never forced any prude ideals on them. Clearly, Kaya had thought, since they ended up having twin kids over 10 years after Kaya's birth, their parents were anything but prude. But, even so, neither Nate or Kaya had ever been in a serious relationship beyond the puppy love crushes nor had they experimented sexually with another person.

Kaya had just graduated from high school, and had started to feel a fire within that made her want to explore her sexuality more. I mean, why not, she thought. My parents clearly have no issue with being that way toward one another. Last year she confided to her best friend Sarah that she had never masterbated. After Sarah picked her jaw up off the bed, she gave Kaya some pointers and told her to start experimenting.

After everyone had gone to sleep that night, Kaya took off her panties and started playing with her pussy under the covers of her bed. It took some time to find the right spot, but after she did, she had an intense orgasm and squirted a small amount of cum on her bed sheets. Interesting, she thought. May need to bring a towel next time.

Nate was another story. A hard working kid, he had always gotten great grades in school and had graduated high school with honors. But all of that extra work for AP courses and brown nosing his teachers and coaches had left him exhausted after graduation. So, he opted to find a decent paying job and take a year off before attending college. Only, instead of working a temp job in an office somewhere with good looking women to look at, he had landed a job working landscaping. The pay was excellent and the hours were good, but there were absolutely no women to look at.

So Nate somewhat continued on the path that he had gone down in high school, keeping his sexual feelings to himself and using his trusty right hand to satisfy his needs. His sister wasn't all wrong...he did watch porn from time to time, too. He had a few favorite sites and videos bookmarked that could get him up and going quickly. With Kaya's bedroom and their bathroom so close to his room, he was always nervous that she would bound in on him while he was in the middle of the act or cleaning up in the bathroom.

Both Kaya and Nate had decided to attend community college for at least the first year of their studies. They both surmised that it would help them save money on tuition while also living at home. Plus, their parents were completely in support of this idea, since it would mean at least another year of helping hands with the twins.

Rolling out of bed, Kaya noted the time and went upstairs to have some breakfast. Today was the day that she and Nate would go tour the community college campus and officially enroll for classes. She was excited to get signed up for college, while also getting to spend some alone time with her big brother and not be tangled up with the twins.

Nate rolled out of bed a few minutes later and immediately went to the bathroom to relieve himself. While standing at the toilet and peeing, he caught his reflection in one of the side mirrors. Time to shave, he thought. His pee stream came to a dribble, and he shook his dick to get rid of the last droplets before returning his penis to his shorts. He then went to the sink and started to run the water for shaving.

He was just about finished shaving, ready to wipe his face down with a towel before showering, when Kaya ran into the bathroom.

"Sorry, Natey! I've got to pee so bad and all of the other bathrooms are taken!"

As quickly as she had flashed him yesterday, Kaya pulled down her shorts and panties and sat on the toilet. Within a second, the familiar hiss of pee leaving his sister's vagina and hitting the toilet started. Nate was so shocked at what was taking place, all he could do was stare at Kaya's little triangle of pubic hair right above her vagina. Although she had her legs pushed together while sitting on the toilet, Kaya's toned thighs led way to a nice thigh gap right at her crotch, providing him with the slightest glimpse of her pee stream hitting the toilet. For Nate, who had never seen a pussy in real life, it was mesmerizing.

Nate was almost instantly hard. As Kaya's stream slowed and eventually stopped, she looked at Nate with a shit eating grin on her face. "Take a picture, it'll last longer. And this time, you can't even start to tell me there's nothing to look at!"

As she said this to him, she reached for the toilet paper, took a few sheets off, discreetly wiped herself, and then stood while simultaneously pulling up her shorts and panties. "Go ahead and shower first," she said as she patted him on the butt and then left the bathroom.

"What the fuck just happened?" said Nate under his breath for as many times in two days. She's losing it! She has to be!

Nate then shut the door to the bathroom and started the shower, vigorously jerking off and cumming under the hot water before getting ready for the day.

------

Nate drove both him and Kaya to the community college campus. They found where they were supposed to be for the campus tour and after the tour, sat down with individual advisors to register for their fall classes. Nate was undecided about what to major in, so he stuck to the basic liberal education classes. Might as well get those out of the way.

Kaya had decided long ago that she wanted to be a nurse. She certainly had a knack for taking care of people, as was evidenced by her caring for the twins over the years. So when sitting with her advisor, she focused on a balance between lib eds and also starting some of her science and biology coursework.

Having finished before her, Nate was waiting out in the lobby of the advising section of campus when Kaya walked out with her packet of paperwork.

"Everything go okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, it did," she replied. "I'm just really nervous about starting the semester. I have 16 credits and I'm afraid I'm biting off more than I can chew."

"Nah, you'll be fine, Ky." Nate stood and put his arm around his sister. "I know you've got this."

"Thanks, Natey," she said as she smiled at him. She made a little wriggle with her shoulders that moved her brother's arm from her shoulders to just above her waist and then started walking toward the exit. Nate started walking in unison, keeping his arm around his sister.

They got in the car and Nate started it up. "Ky, can I ask you something"

"Sure, what's up?" She looked at him with her soft eyes.

"Have you ever fooled around with anyone before? Like, I know neither of us have ever had a serious relationship. But did you ever, like, you know...do more than make out? Maybe play a little cup the boob or something?" he smirked in her direction.

Kaya let out a small laugh. "God, no!" She said. Nate looked surprised by her reaction. "I mean, not that I wouldn't have or don't want to. But just never had the chance with anyone. Shit, I didn't even start masturbating until last fall!"

Now Nate looked completely surprised mixed with shock. "You...didn't start masturbating...until your senior year of high school?!"

"Nope. I was always a little afraid to try until I talked to Sarah about it one day."

"Huh," Nate said as his eyes looked blankly out into the distance. Kaya noticed his shorts getting a little tight around the zipper. "What made you bring that up with Sarah?"

"Dunno. Just felt right in the moment. I mean, we'd been talking about boys and everything, and I asked her if she ever, you know, took care of herself."

"Wow..." Nate trailed off. To be in that room as a fly on the wall! "So what did she say?"

Kaya laughed. "You perv! You just want to visualize Sarah masturbating!"

Nate shook his head. "I would never...."

"She said she had, of course. And when she asked me, I didn't really say anything and her jaw hit the floor. So, she gave me some pointers."

"Huh," Nate said again, continuing to look blankly out into the distance.

"How 'bout you? You ever mess around with anyone? I know you and Emily got along pretty good your junior year."

"Hah, yeah. We got along alright, but she was always more interested in actually studying rather than, you know, "studying,"" he said, making air quotes for the last word. "I mean, like you, I wouldn't have said no to at least a little action besides kissing."

"I see..." Kaya trailed off. She shifted in her seat just the tiniest bit. "When did you start masturbating?"

The question took Nate by surprise, again. "Uhm, well, I mean, I'm a guy. So, probably when I was five?" he smiled at her. Kaya laughed.

"I'm asking seriously!" she said. "Tell me!"

"I really don't remember, Kaya. I've been doing it a long time."

"That's cool, I guess," she replied. "So, how many times a week do you yank one out?"

"It's rub one out or jerk off, loser," Nate chided her. "And none of your business."

"Ohmygawd!" exclaimed Kaya. "Is it more like how many times a day?" Nate just stared at her incredulously.

"Shut up."

"Okay, if you say so. Looks like you might need to do something when we get home, though." Nate glanced down at his crotch, clearly aware he had an erection. This whole conversation had given him one.

"Yeah, maybe," he said. "Bet you'd love to watch," he teased.

"Sure would," Kaya snapped back and stuck her tongue out at him. Then she put on her sunglasses and stared right at Nate. Not being able to gauge her expression, Nate put the car in gear.

___

They drove home blasting music with the windows and sunroof open. When Nate reached over to smack Kaya's knee to the beat of the music, she laughed and then put her hand on top of his to keep it there. Nate glanced at Kaya, but couldn't get a read on her behind her sunglasses. So, he just enjoyed the fact that his hand was resting on top of his sister's smooth shaven, toned, sexy lower thigh.

During the drive, Nate swore that Kaya was almost trying to move his hand further down her thigh, closer to her short line. As they would hit a bump, Kaya seemed to jerk their hands toward her. Their hands moved maybe an inch closer during the ride before they got home.

They pulled in the driveway, Nate turning down the music as they did. He rolled up the windows and closed the sunroof before shutting the car off. Kaya opened her door and got out of the car, practically jogging into the house.

Kaya ran straight into the house and went directly down to her room, closing her bedroom door behind her. She yanked off the pair of cotton short shorts she had been wearing and lightly touched the front of her panties. They were soaked. The whole conversation about fooling around and masturbation, coupled with Nate's hand on her leg on the way home, had made her wet. Really wet. She so badly wanted to masturbate, but thought it a bad idea with everyone home and awake.

Nate entered the house, said hello to his parents and twin siblings, and then went downstairs. When he got to his room, he noticed Kaya's door was closed. He went into his room and put away the paperwork and course registry from their time at the community college. He milled about in his room for a few minutes before he decided he wanted to check in on Kaya. He knocked on the door and started to turn the knob to enter.

"Hold on a sec!" Kaya yelled from the other side. Nate froze where he was and took his hand off the knob. In a few seconds, Kaya opened the door. "Hey, what's up?"

"Not much, just checking on ya. You ran out of the car pretty quick and I wanted to make sure you're all good."

"Oh, yeah, for sure," Kaya replied. "Just had to pee real bad."

"Oh. Okay." Nate was standing in her doorway, but caught a glimpse at a pair of her panties that were just hanging over the edge of her laundry hamper, which sat next to her door. The panties in question definitely looked damp. "Did you piss your pants or something?" he asked as he smiled and laughed a little.

"No, you jerk, why would you ask that?!" Nate's eyes darted down to the edge of the laundry hamper. Kaya's eyes followed suit, saw what he was seeing, and then got huge. "Oh, shut up! That's nothing. That's an old pair from the other day!" she said as she flipped the panties completely into the hamper.

"I dunno, Ky. Those looked pretty fresh and damp to me. So, you want to try your answer again? Did you pee yourself?"

"And again, dummy, I did not."

All of a sudden, Nate had figured out what had happened. "Oh. My. Gawd, Kaya!"

"What?!" She asked.

"You were turned on! In the car! On the ride home! You were turned on thinking about masturbating!"

"Shhh! Shut the fuck up!" Kaya hissed. She took a hold of Nate's arm and yanked him into her bedroom, closing the door behind them. "They'll hear us upstairs if you don't quiet down!"

Nate's smile grew wider. "Just admit it, Ky! You got turned on and had to change your panties!"

Kaya stood facing Nate with her arms crossed across her chest. Nate noticed that she didn't have on the same pair of short shorts from their visit to campus. She had put on a pair of her exercise shorts instead.

12