All Comments on 'Nate and Kaya Ch. 01'

by gregarun1498

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
babaloo92babaloo9210 months ago

Great lead in. Looking forward to their next interactions.

CcatoneCcatone10 months ago

Great, a story refects fairly real brother and sister. I have a sister who loved embarrassing, close to freaking me with shame.. She was A few years old. Tall slender strong, looking like a woman basketball player, lived on a ranch, I had been living in town attending community college and high-school for 4 years, we rarely seen each other, especially the my last classes. I graduated mid terms. My s scholarship didn't start until in August. I had a growth spurt I was no longer the skinny teenager, at 5'8", 150lb. The night back on the ranch, my sister was to be going to town with her girlfriend's. I am 6'2" 185)lb. I only being seen by my aunt and uncle that lived in town. It was around 5:00 pm my other to aunts, uncle and grandmother, I remember walking looking to hug my grandmother and aunts they had loved like I was their son. I remember looking at who was going to hug first, my aunts began screaming, oh my, God over. I realized I had grown some but school and college ate up my idle time. This went on for few minutes, I am setting right next to my Grandmother. My sister comes out of her room, so my little brother comes home, my aunts said, he's not little boy cowgirl. When I stood up I realized that I was taller than my sister Cindy. I saw her look of surprises in her facial expression, she hugs very tight little Bro, no big Bro. All of us talking back and forth, but my sister isn't saying a lot just questions about small things. All the sudden she says "Marvin come to town with me and my girlfriend's. We are going dancing" . I said I don't know how to dance. My aunts and Grandmother agreed, I noticed the disappointment in their faces. That night was crazy, I made a fool of myself for a while, it was the first of many things that I experienced, her girlfriends were grinding on me which at first I was pulling away because was getting a hard on. Finally, Cindy and were dancing, and said"Bro, I know these girls as much as they are my friends, as a sister I wouldn't want one them date you your education is much more important than a quick breeding, I say that because it's the truth I don't want you to get hurt. I find you a woman that is wild in the bed, a good cook, model wife, and make a great mother. I know several girls and some real hot college women and few women in their late 20s to 30s. That will be your FUCK BUDDY,"first time I had heard that before. True to her word I was getting so much different sex all of these women were were calling so much in the evening and while was with some one. I finally ask Cindy to slow down me going out. I noticed how Cindy talked my aunts quizzing me about my dating. Cindy says, " to my aunts," look I'm thinking about grooming to be an as escorts, but first Iam going to have to get some acre accurate information and measurements so far he has close to a 5 star rating. I know you gals want to know. They giggled covering their mouths." Cindy get come on bro we have to chart a few things, in her bedroom and closed the door OK drop your pants," I am embarrassed but I do, I am half hard, telling me hold it out now, she measures, then cloth measuring tape across saying it out over 5" around loud." Be still while I get you hard. (my first time oral), I am nervous about doing this, I close to cumming she pulls off and measure saying 9" + length. Marvin don't get hung up anyone until you get established in your profession. Please take that as serious as possible they are plenty of women looking for a man like you. Many want you as a trophy and you are that. You don't want what our mother and father were like they abandoned us. Our aunts and grandmother will tell you that. Remember from today on in public I am going do you a favor and call you Lil bro. For a while to stop the gossip.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Nice start. I look forward to seeing how this grows as they explore further.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Plausible, and nothing outlandish, simply a sibling attraction to one another, without any grammatical errors (the latter is a true pleasure).

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great start! I like the relationship so far. I wouldn't have minded it running a little longer, but no real complaints. Look forward to the pair continuing their exploration!

Tokyo_TenguTokyo_Tengu10 months ago

Nice start. I am looking forward to reading more of this series.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Love it - MORE PLEASE !

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Looking forward to reading more

akindman22015akindman2201510 months ago

Nicely done and looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Geez, in 2023 how can anyone not know that pee does not come from the vagina, its the urethra.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Good story, very plausible, liked the pretense.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous