Nate and the Crossroads Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, what exactly can you do?" He asked. "I mean, you have powers and stuff, right?"

She smiled thinly. "Didn't you read your book? I can possess people. I can shift myself from place to place. I'm stronger than most humans, and faster too. And," she said, slowly parting her legs and biting her lower lip, "I'm not too bad at seduction either."

The room seemed to get much warmer. Nate wasn't sure how seducing people could help, but if she could possess someone, influence them...

Maxine sighed, interrupting his train of thought.

"Let me guess," she began, swiveling the chair idly from side to side. "You want me to help patch up your little family problems."

"Yeah." Nate responded wearily. "Can you?"

"Maybe. Who do you want me to start with?"

Nate considered for a moment. Out of everyone, his father was probably the worst off. He hadn't even noticed that Nate had gone missing.

"My dad."

"Okay. My best shot is to get inside his head and look around a bit. Maybe there's something in there I can use to snap him out of it."

Nate frowned. "Promise you'll help him, not do something to make things worse."

Maxine flashed him a devilish grin. "I promise," she said, raising her right hand. "Scout's honor."

* * *

Nate glanced nervously over at Maxine as she lay motionless on his bed. She was staring up at nothing, her eyes glassy, the lights on but nobody home. It was creepy seeing her like that. She looked kind of, well, dead.

He'd watched as she laid herself down and got ready to do her possession thing. She'd told him beforehand what would happen, but Nate still hadn't been ready to see a column of reddish-black smoke suddenly pour out from her eyes and mouth, gather at the ceiling, and then disappear through the heating vent. Apparently, that was her spirit or demonic essence on its way to enter his dad's body. Whatever it was, it was pretty darn freaky.

But not freaky enough to keep him from being curious. After a minute he reached over and touched Maxine's shoulder, finding it warm. She was still breathing. Nate gave her a gentle shake, then grabbed hold of her tits and squeezed firmly. There was no response other than a growing rigidity in his pants.

Well, there was nothing he could do to help right now anyway. And she was already half naked...

He almost had her shirt off when the door banged open and his dad appeared in the doorway, looking dazed.

Nate froze like a deer in headlights. His pants were off and there was a naked, unconscious porn star on his bed. He had no idea how he was going to explain this in any way that made sense. Just when he was about ready to dive out the window, his dad finally spoke.

"Nathaniel, relax," his father said gruffly. "It's Maxine. I just need to borrow something."

Nate looked on in shock as his dad walked up to the bed, slid his hand up between Maxine's legs and dipped a finger gracelessly into her pussy.

"If you hadn't noticed," his dad intoned solemnly, "my scent has a certain... arousing effect that can be very useful at times."

Nate stared as his dad raised the be-wetted finger to his face and inhaled briefly before dabbing himself behind the ears like he was putting on cologne.

"Maxine? Is that really you in there?"

His father rolled his eyes. "No, Nate, your dad just felt like coming in and diddling a demon for no reason whatsoever. Of course it's me."

Nate sat down heavily on the bed, feeling like his head was about to explode. He just wasn't equipped for this level of weirdness.

"Well, what are you gonna do?" He asked faintly.

His dad wheeled on him, looking almost angry. "Fix your mess, sonny, that's what I'm gonna do! Now you sit there and stay out of trouble. Molest your little girlfriend if that's what you want. Just stay here until I get back. Got it?"

Nate watched in stunned confusion as his dad/Maxine stormed out, slamming the door behind him.

You're way out of your league here, he told himself, laying down with Maxine's warm, limp body and resting his head on her ample chest. Just go to bed. Maybe everything will make sense when you wake up.

* * *

Maxine paused on the stairs to focus her thoughts. She'd almost lost control back there. Possession was a tricky thing; the usual way to do it was to hang back in the subconscious and just ride along, subtly influencing this and that--a little push here, a whisper there--and before the host knew it, they were on the road to Damnation. It was much harder to take the driver's seat and assume full control, especially for more than a few minutes. But in this case she didn't really have a choice.

Nate's dad was a mess. It would have taken years of backseat compulsions to make any progress. She had to do something drastic before the poor fool drank himself to death or decided to drive off a cliff. Not that she really cared. But after Nathaniel's little half assed ritual she was basically his slave, a prospect which she found rather depressing.

She walked to the upstairs bedroom and heard the quiet hiss of the shower. Nate's mother was standing naked in front of the bathroom mirror, brushing absently at her frizzy red hair. Maxine relaxed her control slightly, letting the man's thoughts emerge so she could sift through them. Normally she enjoyed seeing all the secret, shameful thoughts of mortals, but in this case she was sorely disappointed.

Nate's father was a goody-two shoes if there'd ever been one. He was honest to a fault, loved his wife and kids, and never cheated or lied. In other words, he was monumentally boring.

Maxine could influence his thoughts, even cast a hazy cloud over his memories. But she couldn't make him forget something completely, and the shock of seeing Nate fucking his own mother and sister was a deeply driven spike into the man's sanity, one she couldn't possibly hope to dislodge. She could only hope to bury it, or to push it aside with something else.

And she found that something as Nate's father stared dreamily at his naked wife. Over the years their sex life had slowly diminished until it was almost nonexistent. There seemed to be no specific cause, the passion had just drained away and neither of them knew how to rekindle it.

But Maxine had a few ideas. Oh yes.

According to the man's memories, his wife liked to take extremely long showers. That would give Maxine the time she needed to make a few arrangements. She whispered, telling Nate's father everything he needed to do. It didn't take much urging. After all, the poor man hadn't made love to his own wife in almost a year.

Not that Maxine cared.

They went shopping. Forty-five minutes later she had everything ready. Nate's mother emerged from the bathroom just as Maxine was lighting the last candle. The woman stopped and stared, her body wrapped in a towel, her hair in curlers and a whitish mask of beauty cream caked on her face. She looked about as unappealing as she possibly could under the circumstances, but it didn't matter. The stage was set.

* * *

Nate's mother stared wide-eyed at the bedroom, barely recognizing it. The lights were dimmed and there were candles everywhere, dozens, maybe hundreds. Soft music played on the radio and there was a bottle of champagne in a bucket on the nightstand with two glasses already poured. The floor leading up to the bed was covered in rose petals, as was the bed itself. Her husband walked up to her and bowed, actually bowed, then kissed her hand. He had on his best suit, the one she thought made him look so dashing even though he never liked to wear it.

Something was seriously wrong.

"Oh Lord," she cried, falling to her knees as she envisioned one of her greatest fears. "I knew it. I knew there had to be another woman. I just knew--"

Her husband only shook his head. "No. There is no one else," he said, raising her gently to her feet. "Only you."

"Then what in the name of Pete is all this?" She responded, feeling completely flustered and doing her best to fight off a rising sense of dread. Did he know what had happened with their son? There were so many times when she'd wanted to tell him, to get it off her chest. But how could she explain it when she didn't even understand it herself?

"I want us to start over," he said, looking deeply into her eyes. There was something warm and startling in his gaze, a sort of hunger. "I want things to be like they were when we first got married. I want to make love to you like you've never been made love to before."

She blushed and made a half-hearted attempt to push him away. "You're just being silly. Have you been drinking?"

"I'm never drinking again," he answered, pulling her close. "All I need is you." He kissed her full on the mouth, his lips warm and soft. It was soulful. Passionate. He'd never kissed her quite like that before. And his scent--there was something so exotic about it, so sexual...

"Oh dear," she murmured, feeling lightheaded as he broke away and led her to the bed. "I don't know what to say to all of this."

"Don't say anything," he told her, his eyes smoldering as he handed her a glass of champagne. "Just drink."

Though she typically never drank alcohol, something in the urgency of his gaze prompted her to quickly drain the glass. He was acting so different, he almost seemed dangerous. And whatever it was, it was turning her on immensely.

He kissed her again. She surrendered to him as he lowered her down on the bed and stripped the towel away from her body, leaving her naked, vulnerable.

"Wait," she protested weakly. "I must look a mess."

"You look beautiful." He smiled as he placed his hands on her legs, stroking and caressing her skin before taking her foot and bringing her delicate toes to his lips, kissing them lovingly. She gasped as he began sucking them one by one, then running his tongue lightly over the soles of her feet, both tickling and arousing her with the unexpected sensuality of it all. She watched breathlessly as he kissed his way up along her calf, pausing to lick the sensitive spot behind her knee before continuing up her inner thigh, kissing and sucking warmly at her skin.

He'd never done anything like this before. It felt incredible. She wanted him so badly, needed him so badly... but somehow that only intensified her feelings of guilt.

Just as his seeking lips grazed the outer edge of her vulva, she gave a tortured moan and put her hands over her face.

"I slept with Nathan," she blurted out, unable to keep it back any longer. "I slept with our son. Lord forgive me, I don't know what came over--"

He stopped her by touching a finger to her lips. "I know. And I forgive you."

"You... you do?" She couldn't believe her ears.

"Yes. I meant it when I said I wanted us to start over." He began kissing her all over her mound, even biting gently at her pubic hair. "All I care about is you."

She moaned, her back arching as he suddenly dove between her legs and attacked her vulva with his tongue, slurping and sucking obscenely. But Sweet Lord, it felt good. She trembled and shivered, certain that she would explode from conflicting emotions.

Then it was all driven out of her mind as his mouth settled in over her clitoris and he began to swirl it and bat it around with his tongue. This was something entirely new to her, and all she could do was twitch and groan at the intense pleasure of it all.

"Aah! Oh yes. Oh crap. Oh honey, how are you even doing that..." she gasped incoherently, not even aware of what she was saying.

Her husband only grunted and licked harder. She was shocked to feel her orgasm already nearing, and it promised to be a doozie. Her hips seemed to lift of their own accord, humping herself wantonly against his mouth. It was shameful, but his tongue felt so good that she couldn't control herself.

She was hovering right on the edge when he suddenly stopped. He moved up between her legs and with one firm thrust pushed his erect penis deep inside her, filling and stretching her. She came immediately, thrashing and screaming as the most powerful orgasm she'd ever had exploded through her body. She felt him climax at the same time, felt his seed shooting deep within her, the exquisite sensation only making her come even harder.

Finally, it was over. She lay breathless, speechless, her husband kissing her brow softly as he lay close with his arms wrapped around her. She couldn't even remember the last time they'd cuddled.

A few moments later he was gently stroking her breasts and squeezing her rear end. She felt herself respond. Soon he was on top of her again, entering her, making love to her with the stamina of a man twenty years younger. She gave in to his desires, climaxing again and again, even rolling over on top of him to take charge. They made love all night like a pair of lusty teenagers, finally falling asleep in each other's arms.

She couldn't remember the last time they'd done that, either.

* * *

Nate clamped the pillow firmly around his ears as the creaking noises started again. His parents' bedroom was right above his and he'd been listening to them go at it almost nonstop for the last two hours. He'd thought he'd heard them having sex once or twice in the past, but they'd always been quiet about it, sneaky. This time they were humping away like horny badgers, yelling and even banging the bed into the wall.

Gross.

He was sure Maxine had something to do with it. Whatever her plan was, he just hoped it resulted in less overall psychosis around the Stevens' household, not more.

Nate looked across the bed to where the demon's body was still lying, unconscious and half-dressed. Her ample chest rose and fell slowly with her breathing, her legs were turned to one side and parted just enough to reveal a glimpse of the bare, puffy slit of her pussy. It was a tantalizing sight, and before he knew it Nate was moving his hands up and down over her smooth, firm thighs. He pushed her legs apart gently, watching her face for any sort of reaction. There was none.

Her delicate, perfectly shaped pussy was calling to him. He held her legs open and buried his face in Maxine's snatch, inhaling her musky-sweet scent as he ran his tongue up and down the length of her juicy slit. The fact that she was basically unconscious seemed to add an extra thrill. It felt like he was getting away with something.

Nate licked and sucked greedily at her cunt until he was so horny that he started humping the bed. Unable to resist any longer, he climbed up over her passive body, positioned the head of his cock against her pussy lips, and thrust home. He groaned as his cock slid into the warm embrace of her demonic vagina, her inner walls clinging tightly around his shaft as he began to fuck her at a wild, erratic pace.

It wasn't long before he felt the pressure rising in his balls, and, acting on a devious urge, he pulled out of her cunt and rolled her over to the side. Nate quickly put his throbbing cock to the crack of her ass and pushed, slipping his dick rather ungently between her cheeks and into her reluctant butthole. The sudden, intense tightness immediately sent him over the edge, and he thrust in as deep as he could and started cumming violently in Maxine's ass.

He was still ejaculating inside her when the column of smoke reappeared through the vent and snaked down into her mouth. Maxine blinked and gave a startled grunt as he fired a final spurt of semen into her ass then fell back on the bed, panting.

"Ow," she said, reaching back to rub her sore anus. "Having fun, were we?"

"Yep," Nate answered with a shrug. He'd been rougher than he'd intended, but it seemed like a fitting payback considering she'd almost killed him earlier. He watched as she sat up on the bed and stretched, yawning like she was tired. Nate wasn't sure how, but she was even hot when she yawned.

"Well, your parents should be getting along better now."

"Yeah, I heard," he answered, glancing up at the ceiling. "What'd you do?"

"Nothing special. I just gave them something else to think about."

Nate supposed that would have to be good enough, at least for now. His thoughts then turned to his sister.

"What about Stacy? I think she wants to kill me."

Maxine gave an odd little smile as she lay back on the bed. "You'll have to take care of that one yourself. I'm too tired."

"So, what should I do?" Can you at least give me a hint?"

"You aren't the only pervert in your family," she said, stifling another yawn before resting her head on the pillow. "You two are more alike than you might think."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Nate asked, confused. Was she trying to say that Stacy was a pervert? And what did that have to do with him?

There was no answer. Maxine's eyes were closed and her breathing had once again become slow and rhythmic.

"No rest for the wicked, huh?" He muttered sarcastically. Nate wouldn't have thought that demons needed to sleep, but there it was. She did look gorgeous laying there on his bed, though, and on a sudden whim he leaned over and kissed her. Her lips were warm. Soft. Inviting.

He was considering another round of demonic hanky-panky when the creaking started again from upstairs, killing whatever was left of his libido.

Suddenly exhausted, Nate groaned and reluctantly got out of bed. There was no way he'd be able to sleep with all this noise, but maybe a hot shower would help to clear his mind.

* * *

Nate sat huddled in the tub, letting the spray from the showerhead run down over his shoulders as he pondered his life... or at least, what was left of it. Even though he had Maxine on his side now, he still had no idea how to fix things. His parents might be occupied for the moment, but that still left his sister Stacy, his friend Steve, and probably a dozen other people who still hated his guts.

Speaking of Stacy, he was suddenly aware of how vulnerable he was in the shower. He quickly stood and peeked out from behind the curtain, hoping that she wasn't about to go all Psycho on him. Luckily, he was alone. With a sigh of relief, he turned the water off and stood in front of the vanity, frowning at his own reflection.

"This is all your fault," he said, chastising the red-headed nerd in the mirror. He leaned closer and squinted, thinking that he looked older than he used to. Not only that, but he also felt older. Maybe things like selling your soul could do that to you. It had barely been a week since he'd found that book in his dad's antique shop, even though so much crazy shit had happened since then that it felt more like a lifetime.

Nate splashed cold water on his face and forced himself to focus. Ok, so Maxine had told him that he needed to take care of Stacy himself, but he still had no idea what that involved. Unless she'd meant, you know, take care of her, like in the old mobster movies.

Sure, she'd teased him a lot and sometimes made his life a living hell, but he didn't think he was prepared to go that far. It was hard to admit, but he actually cared about her and didn't want to see her get hurt. Especially after the surprisingly romantic way she'd seduced him. Sure, she'd been under satanic influence, but still.

Well, if you care so much, why don't you go see her? A whispery voice said. Nate whipped his head around, but there was no one there. The voice had sounded familiar, though.

"Maxine?" he asked, hoping that he hadn't lost his mind.

Who else? As long as you have my ring, we can talk no matter where you are.

Nate touched the small silver ring that hung around his neck. It felt strangely warm.

If you're so worried about your sister, pay her a visit. But be aggressive. Show her who's boss.