Nate and the Crossroads Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He glanced over at the family photos where his eyes and crotch had been violently scratched out.

"I'm not so sure that's a good idea," he responded, reflexively covering his groin.

There was an ethereal sigh. Just do it, Nathaniel. If you want any chance at fixing things, you're going to have to trust me.

Nate wrapped a towel around his waist and went into the hall. Could he really trust Maxine? Sure, she'd tricked him out of his soul and tried to tear him apart, but other than that...

He peeked into his room to check on her. She was curled up on his bed, looking like she was still out cold. Had that voice been her version of talking in her sleep? What did demons dream about, anyway? He just might have to ask her sometime, though it seemed likely that he wouldn't like the answer.

With a weary sigh, Nate realized that he was stalling. He really didn't want to confront his sister, but he also didn't want to live in fear of her forever. Summoning what little courage he had, he squared his shoulders and began walking down the hall toward her room, remembering the heated invitation she'd made the night she seduced him.

"Maybe you shouldn't masturbate so much, when you have me just down the hall to take care of you..."

Nate hesitated outside Stacy's door, listening. It was quiet inside. Ominously quiet. He still wasn't sure about this, but if he was ever going to get his life back to something approaching normal, he didn't really have a choice. Plus, she'd walked in on him at least a dozen times without knocking, so it seemed only fair that he returned the favor.

Luckily for him, his sister's room didn't have a lock either. Taking a deep breath, Nate pushed the door open and stepped inside. There was a flurry of motion from the bed, and he caught a glimpse of naked hip as Stacy hurriedly pulled the blanket over herself before reaching out to slam her laptop closed. The screen was visible long enough for him to see something that looked suspiciously like porn.

"What the hell are you doing?!" She hissed, glaring at him. "Get out!"

Nate paused, taken aback slightly as he put together what was going on. Oddly enough, it had never really occurred to him that his sister might masturbate too. If so, that made her one heck of a hypocrite for ratting him out to their parents.

"I said, GET OUT!" Stacy yelled, pointing angrily at the door. Her face had turned an impressive shade of red. Something about it struck him as being almost cute.

Ignoring her, he shut the door behind him and walked to the foot of the bed. Her room smelled like apple body spray, but there was also a musky, metallic edged scent on top of it, one that now reminded him of--

Nate swallowed hard. He hoped that he wasn't about to make things worse.

"Nate, I'm warning you." There was a quaver of uncertainty in her voice now, and that was all he needed.

Be aggressive. Show her who's boss.

With one strong pull, he yanked the covers off to reveal her completely naked body. Stacy yelped and quickly closed her thighs, but not before he noticed just how red and swollen her pussy was. It looked like she'd been in the middle of furiously jilling off.

Encouraged, Nate grabbed her feet and straightened out her legs, taking a quick moment to admire how fit and toned they were. His sister didn't move. She just lay there with one arm draped protectively over her breasts, seeming almost paralyzed as he slid his hands up between her thighs and slowly pushed them apart.

"Stop it," she protested, though there wasn't much force behind the words.

Her shaven pussy was once again exposed to his eyes, the puffy lips open and glistening. Nate's mouth began to water, then taking a deep breath, he dove in face first.

All resistance seemed to vanish as soon as his tongue met her vulva. Stacy groaned, spreading her legs out wide to give his mouth unrestricted access to her pussy.

Nate licked and sucked for all he was worth, doing his best to ignore the painful twinges from his injured lip. At first her taste reminded him of sour pennies, but the more he licked, the sweeter and juicier she got. As before, the strangeness of doing something like this with his own sister seemed to melt away in the heat of the moment. He supposed it wasn't much different than giving her a massage or something. It was just a little more... intimate.

It felt like he was just getting started when she suddenly came with a long, shivering whimper. He continued mouthing her pussy gently, enjoying the quivering responses of her body. Stacy's eyes were tightly closed and there was an expression of tired satisfaction on her face. Her arm had moved away to expose her smallish but firm tits and erect, very suckable nipples.

Though his cock was also erect and throbbing, Nate figured that his job here was done. He moved to get up, but an insistent voice stopped him cold.

What are you doing? Maxine admonished from inside his head. Do I have to spell it out for you? Fuck her!

Nate shrugged and moved back onto the bed. His sister glared but made no move to stop him as he climbed up over her and aimed his cock toward the swollen slit of her pussy.

He pushed in slowly, his cock slipping into her extremely warm, wet tunnel like it belonged there. They both grunted as he bottomed out, balls deep, then he began to fuck her with long, heavy strokes, her soft groans urging him onward as he slowly increased the pace.

Maxine's advice seemed to imply that if he fucked his sister good enough, somehow that would make things better. It didn't make much sense but at this point Nate was willing to try anything. And with her tight, clinging pussy gripping him with every stroke, trying also felt pretty damn good.

Stacy lay there unmoving, her head turned to one side as if refusing to meet his gaze. The only signs that she was enjoying it were the quiet moans that escaped her lips. Remembering how passionate she'd been before; Nate was determined to see if he could draw it out of her again. Had it all been the demonic influence? There was only one way to find out.

He gave a firm thrust and plunged in deep, letting his cock pulse and throb inside her as he slid his arms around his sister's body to hug her against him as tightly as he could. Then, acting on impulse, Nate lowered his head until they were face to face with their foreheads gently touching. Stacy let out a low moan then suddenly looked up, locking her soft brown eyes on his. She lifted her butt, forcing him in even deeper. Then it was Nate's turn to groan in pleasure as she began to circle her hips, working his cock around in her pussy.

"I hate you," she moaned, her voice and lips trembling. "So. Fucking. Much." She punctuated each word with an upward thrust of her pelvis.

Nate responded with a wry grin. If this was the way she was going to show her animosity, he believed he could handle it.

"I hate you too." He replied, then kissed her gasping mouth. Her tongue immediately began to play with his as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

He began fucking her again, hard, his orgasm swiftly approaching. Their lips were still locked together as he began to cum deep inside her. Stacy's scream was muffled by his mouth as she came immediately after, climaxing violently on his spurting cock.

Then the world went hazy as Nate's exhausted body finally gave out. He was dimly aware of someone cleaning his dick, then there was the soft embrace of a warm body snuggling up next to him and everything faded to black.

* * *

In a darkened bedroom on the other side of town, the blonde and beautiful Claire sat with her well-endowed body just barely visible in the soft glow of a television set. Her half-unbuttoned pajama shirt hung open just enough to expose the tops of her pale, perky breasts and the thin gold chain and pendant which dangled from around her pretty neck.

On the screen in front of her, a well-dressed young man with a microphone was pacing back and forth on a stage. It was one of her favorite shows, The Ministry Power Hour, and Claire reached up to absently stroke her golden pendant as the man launched into his sermon about righteousness.

"But it is not enough to be Faithful," the minister was saying emphatically. "To be truly Righteous, we must stand ever vigilant against the Sinful, and the Wicked!"

Claire nodded in agreement, still touching the pendant. It was engraved in the shape of a praying angel with outstretched wings, and her father had given it to her only recently, saying it was from the antique store. He apparently liked it because he said the gold matched her hair. He'd also winked and added something about her being 'his little angel'. Claire had rolled her eyes, but she'd put it on to make him happy. Regardless, she'd soon found herself becoming fascinated with it. Obsessed, even.

Meanwhile on her TV, the minister's sermon was ramping into high gear.

"But you know," he began, his grim smile seeming impossibly white. "Today I have some troubling news. It has come to my attention that the Devil's disciples are loose in your town! Bringing fornication! Incest! All manner of Sin!"

With that he seemed to no longer be looking and talking at the audience, but directly at Claire herself. She watched as if mesmerized, unaware that the angel pendant had begun to glow with a soft golden hue.

"It's true!" The minister cried. "A Demon walks among you! Will you allow it to bring death and Damnation to your God-fearing community?"

"No," she whispered, clutching the pendant tightly.

"Will you take up arms and defeat this Demon, and the minions of the Devil himself, in the name of God Almighty?"

"Yes," Claire answered firmly, her eyes beginning to shine with the same golden light. "I will."

To be continued...