Nate's Birthday Surprise Pt. 03

Story Info
Marianne treats Nate to a memorable New Year.
5.4k words
4.11
5.2k
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nearly four months had passed since Nate's birthday, and the dramatic change in the Hill's sex life. Nate and Marianne, always good as a couple, were sexually on fire. For the first time in Marianne's life, orgasm was a daily destination, and sex was a topic she actively explored, not just for Nate, but for herself.

For New Year's Eve, the Hill's were again invited to 'the' party, just as they had been for several years running. But this year they did something different. At Marianne's insistence, they accepted. She booked an overnight room in the same building, so they could enjoy themselves with no worries about driving home. The Metropolitan New Year's Party, simply dubbed "The Party" by its organizers, was an annual black-tie affair. It was an inevitable who's who of local celebs, politicians, and muckety-mucks. In those terms, this year's rendition was no disappointment.

As the Hill's circulated among the guests, Nate particularly enjoyed watching his wife. Her dress was a splendid blend of sex and sophistication. The way the the shimmering blue fabric caressed and danced on her curves was fascinating. When backlighted, the material was just transparent enough to reveal faint fleeting outlines of her legs. If Marianne didn't notice Nate staring, others did. As he was at the bar, awaiting drinks, he turned back for another glimpse, as a striking brunette sidled up to him. "I hope that's your wife," she quipped in a husky voice, snapping Nate from his stupor. He chuckled turning to her, "It is. Was I that obvious?" Without answering, she smiled and introduced herself, "I'm Vicky Mason."

Nate shook her hand, "Nate Hill," he responded. Though he'd never met her, as soon as she introduced herself, he recognized Victoria Mason, the Mayor's wife and a cut-throat attorney. They talked a minute or so before the attendant handed Nate his drinks, a gin and tonic and a glass of chardonnay. As he took them and turned, Marianne was right there, smiling with an eyebrow cocked. "Uh ... who's your friend, Nathan?" Marianne turned to Victoria.

Before he had a chance to respond, Victoria stepped forward smiling and hugged Marianne, "Happy New Year, Marianne. How are you?"

"Great, and you?"

"Oh, we're okay. It's an election year though, so ... you-know," Victoria lamented.

"Vicky, I assume you met my husband, Nate?"

Vicky's eyes twinkled. Glancing at Nate with a devilish leer, she mused "Yes. We met. The way he was undressing you with his eyes, I hoped he was your husband."

Turning to Nate, Marianne posed with hands on hips in fake indignation, "Well Dr. Hill, it seems I can't take you anywhere." They laughed and after a few more words, Vicky moved off to continue mingling.

"So how do you know Victoria Mason" Nate asked curiously, handing her the wine as they moved through the crowd.

"Remember the fundraiser we did a few years back? That's where I met her. Since then, charity events mainly. She's a member of the club as well. Nice lady, but I hear she's a nasty lawyer. .... So? .... Undressing me with your eyes, were you?" she asked her husband as she led him to a covered table with four empty chairs.

"Guilty." Nate admitted.

Nate took a seat with his back to the wall, facing the crowd. Before taking a seat, Marianne stepped away briefly modeling her dress again for him. With her back to a brightly lit doorway, her silhouette from the waste down easily visible, and she knew it. Then she maneuvered a second chair around adjacent to his, squeezing it into the space between table and wall then slipping her legs under the white tablecloth to sit next to him. "So you like my dress?" she asked with a knowing smirk, and her tongue cutely poking her cheek.

"The dress is magnificent, Mrs. Hill. Especially in the backlight."

"Oh, yeah? Why's that? " she asked as she began stroking his thigh.

"It's a bit translucent," he answered as he smiled.

"Oh, yeah? So ... what can you see? Can you see my legs go, uhm ... " she slid Nate's left hand between her knees, and eased it slowly up her thigh to her moistening sex, ".... uh-huh ... all the way up to here?" Placing her right hand over his left, she pushed his finger into her warm, moist passage. She closed her eyes, laid her head back against the wall, and ever so subtly, humped his hand. He was taken aback she'd shown up at the gala pantyless, but it was quite a turn-on. Their table was in a shadowed spot, out of the way of the main crowd. Its location and the tablecloth provided some cover.

As Nate studied the mix of partygoers no more than twenty feet away though, he felt certain someone might recognize what was going on. The tent in his tuxedo trousers was immediately obvious. Mary dreamily opened her eyes glanced down at it, and smiled, before she laid her head back and resumed her very subtle wiggle. Nate scanned the crowd, on lookout for anyone appearing to take notice. He could feel his quickening pulse, as she worked his fingers, each heartbeat transmitted to his empurpled prick head. "Oh, how good it would feel to have Mary going down on it, right now," he thought. He ceased scanning the crowd, and began surveying for a potential more private spot. Perhaps a restroom ....

"Nate? Marianne? Happy New Year!" Theresa and Phil Cooper lived across the street from the Hills. They were investment bankers. The Hills had a security account with Theresa. They surmised she was the brighter of the two. Nate jumped and reflexively jerked to withdraw his hand from his wife's steaming nether region. But as she opened her eyes to acknowledge the interruption, Mary pressed firmly down on his hand with her own, and closed her legs tightly, pinning it in place. Without rising, she extended her left hand to Theresa's, greeting her. Nate had started up, but sat back when he realized he was obscenely tenting beneath his cummerbund, and Mary had his left hand pinned and captured anyway. He shook Phil' hand from more or less a sitting position, as the Coopers took their seats across the table.

"Marianne, we saw you with your eyes closed. Are you feeling okay? If it's a headache, I've got some aspirin ..." Theresa offered.

"No, no. Thank you though. I was just relaxing ...." Then as she resumed stealthily massaging her sex with Nate's hand, she looked at him feigning concern, "Nate is actually the one with a headache. Aren't you, Honey? It must feel like it's going to burst by now," her thighs gave his hand a teasing squeeze.

"Oh ... well here ..." Theresa resumed digging in her purse.

"No thanks ..." he started. But Marianne interrupted again with faux concern furrowed in her brow, "Are you sure, Sweetheart. Wasn't it just throbbing?" She pressed his fingers deeper into her.

He returned her look with a wry smile, which was far too revealing, "No Honey. I'm going to get you to take care of it later on though."

Nate's innuendo was so obvious Theresa put her hand to her mouth smiling "Oh!" Phil was grinning.

Marianne, twisted her mouth and shaking her head, she turned back to Theresa. "Men!" she huffed, and both women rolled their eyes. Her massaging below continued unabated. After another minute of casual conversation, enough moisture accumulated between Mary's legs that Nate was certain a telltale squishing would be noticeable in a quieter room as she worked his fingers. Then her thighs quivered ever so slightly, and suddenly she stopped and held Nate's hand still. Meanwhile, above the table she sipped her wine and conversation continued, now about the stock market, and bond trends.

Marianne pulled gently at Nate's hand, before removing hers, signaling the game was over for now. But the game was far from over. He had recognized Mary was close when she quivered before instantly ceasing stimulation. Now he resumed the exact maneuvers she'd unwittingly shown him just minutes before. His palm facing down, his long-finger buried to the second knuckle inside her, rhythmically stimulating in a come hither motion. His upper finger rocked back and forth over her swollen clitoris with movements indiscernible above the table. Marianne squeezed her thighs together tightly to stop him, but as wet as she was, and with the minimal motion Nate needed to carry on, her defense did nothing but encourage him. She pushed at his left forearm, but not enough to disengage. Anything more vigorous would be detectable by the Coopers.

Marianne's legs began to tremble, her thighs released their grip and involuntarily parted. She squeezed Nate's wrist tightly with her right hand, digging in her fingers partly as a plea, but mainly out of passion. With her opposite hand, she reached for her wine glass continuing attempts at a cool facade, but her hand was trembling, and she thought better of it. Her death grip on Nate's left wrist was so tight it actually hurt. Fortunately his folded tux shirt cuff protected adequately against her nails, otherwise at this point there was no doubt she'd have been drawing blood.

When she climaxed, she brought both hands to her face in embarrassment, attempting to at least hide her lascivious facial expressions from her neighbors as her body jerked. As the waves passed, she lowered her hands facing Theresa, with a wide-eyed, "oh shit" expression. Phil was staring quizzically. Theresa started laughing saying, "Don't you just hate when that happens?" and Marianne blushed deeply. Then Theresa added, "It's like ... come on body ... either sneeze, or don't sneeze." Marianne giggled and nodded vigorously, "It is! It really is!"

Nate removed his hand, patted Mary's thigh gently, and they continued talking 5 more minutes or so before the Coopers took leave. As they did Nate and Phil extended handshakes over the table. Marianne and Theresa did the same, with Theresa simultaneously extending her left hand to Nate's. With his right hand still in Phil's grip, and without thinking, Nate extended his left to her.

Theresa was at first unaware of the moisture on Nate's fingers, then perceived it as a case of him having sweaty palms or maybe condensation from his drink. As the Coopers turned and walked away, Nate watched as Theresa absently rubbed her thumb over the residue left in her hand, swirling it on her fingers. It was more viscous than sweat. Almost habitually, she raised her fingers to her face, and smelled as she swirled.

"Ooops!" Marianne said as she squeezed Nate's thigh, "Busted!"

Theresa stopped dead in her tracks, still with her back to the Hills as Phil walked on. After one confirmatory sniff, and now recalculating the "sneeze", she raised her hands to her face and obviously started laughing, at which the Hills began chuckling as well. Theresa abruptly turned, as if to seek final confirmation. Marianne covered her face in embarrassment, peeking through her fingers as she did. Theresa still swirling her fingers, mouthed "Wow! Happy New Year!" She winked, then skipped off to catch Phil. When she did, they embraced. She said something to him. They kissed, and he grabbed her ass tightly as their lips met. Breaking the kiss, they headed briskly for the exit. Without looking back, Theresa waved bye over her shoulder at Hills as her hubby nearly dragged her from the ballroom, and undoubtedly off to some more private setting.

After they left, Nate grinning ear-to-ear, turned to gaze into his wife's beautiful blue eyes. This is when he normally said something to the effect of "Wow! I love you so much!" or "You are the love of my life," or "You are wonderful." Instead he said, "Gesundheit!" ...... Marianne laughed to the point of tears .... When she'd almost recovered, he added "Don't you just hate when that happens? It's like ... come on body ... either...." Nate was now laughing so hard in concert with Mary, that he couldn't finish the quote. Mary, for her part was begging him to stop saying she was going to pee on herself if he didn't. Finally, after gaining enough composure, albeit still laughing, she bolted for the restroom, leaving Nate still chuckling at the table.

After returning smiling with a twinkle, she revealed, "Good. I needed to clean up a little anyway." The rest of the evening was a carnival of dancing, drinking, and laughing. As the countdown ended Nate and Marianne kissed, it had been a very good year indeed. They joined the audience singing 'Auld Lang Syne' then headed to their hotel room, a little tipsy.

Marianne had booked a top-floor suite specifically for its private balcony and views of downtown. The night was splendid, a little warmer than usual, in the mid-fifties. Fireworks illuminated the horizon, and Nate smiled as he entered the suite and noted champagne chilling in an ice bucket, two glasses and a rose awaiting them on an entrance table. He strolled straight out to the balcony to take in the view. Marianne unpacked some things from a suitcase she'd had valeted to the room earlier, and laid them out on the bed. She uncorked the champagne, poured two glasses then joined her husband outside.

"This is beautiful, honey," Nate gestured at the vista. "You really outdid yourself."

Marianne handed him his champagne, "Well, they said it was a private balcony," she lamented as she realized there was one other similar arrangement about twenty feet away. "Oh well, we'll have to make do. The night is still young, Dr. Hill. Here's to a great year and a wonderful husband." Nate smiled "Cheers ... and here's to a wife that wonderful husband devoured with his eyes all night." They clinked glasses and Marianne gave him a quick kiss before they sipped. Traffic moved slowly amidst revelers in the street 11 stories below. Directly across the road a party was ongoing on the 10th floor in the bank building. Above it, a few offices remained lit. The building's floor to ceiling, wall-to-wall windows left it all very visible. In the office directly across, a man in a shirt and tie still worked at his desk. "Man, that sucks," Nate gestured with his glass. "12:45am New Years Day .... I hope for his sake he's closing some sort of huge deal."

"Yep" Mary replied. "Let's go inside for a minute," she took his hand and led him back to the room as they finished their drinks. Laid out on the bed were a set of mens flannel pajamas with slippers, a pink and white flannel night gown with matching pink 4" wedge slippers, and what looked like long white socks. But what set Nate's senses alight was Mary's rabbit vibrator and small tube of KY jelly on the bedside table. "What's all this?" Nate asked gesturing to the bed and table.

"Like I said, the night is still young, Dr. Hill. Strip, and slip those on," gesturing at the flannel PJs. Marianne was pleasantly tipsy, and giggled a little as she staggered, removing her shoes. She fell back into an upholstered chair to remove her dress and bra. Nate, striped off his clothes and, now naked, picked up his new flannel pj's. He was puzzling over them as he usually slept nude. He'd roast in these, he thought.

"Be a dear and had me those, Honey," Mary requested, pointing at the white socks. He brought them to her as she slumped naked in her chair. "That's a good boy," she giggled. "Good boys get good rewards." She leaned forward, grabbed his ass, pulling him to her, and sucked in his soft shaft, mashing her nose flat against his pubic bone. Her tits pressed against his thighs. Nate's cock quickly swelled to fill her mouth, then pushed on into her throat. Continuing in the same position for about 30 seconds, when she finally disengaged for a breath, Nate was rock hard.

She smiled at him licking her lips, "Thank you, Honey" and she slipped on her white thigh high socks. Nate stood motionless at her chairside with his erection bobbing, hopefully awaiting further instructions. Instead, Marianne proceeded to parade around the room for Nate in her new 'outfit', twisting, turning, stretching over and wiggling her ass. The thigh high socks seemed to punctuate her nudity, to almost add to it. Now it was Nate's turn to flop into the chair. Marianne stepped in front, opened her stance and swayed her hips hypnotically stepping away to prevent him from touching her, and finally turning away to slip onto the bed. Lying supine on the bed, she bicycled her stockinged legs in the air sensuously. Then she rolled over onto her knees, resting her head on the pillow, and curling her ass suggestively. "I'm so drunk, y'all," she giggled in a thick southern drawl. "Naaaate? Oh Naate? Darling, if you're not toooo busy, would you mind preparing your sweet wife's little butt for her hubby's big fat cock......" Nate nearly leapt onto the bed directly from his chair.

His tongue attacked her pucker with the same fervor he had the first time he'd tasted it four months back. Mary was purring. She reached to the bedside table, fondled the rabbit and switched it on. Nate took the cue and lubricated her lovebud and tunnel with his tongue. She did the same to the dildo, placing it in her mouth, and wetting it thoroughly with her tongue and mouth. Nate felt his nuts tighten as he watched.

She laid the vibrator buzzing on her slit, running it back-and-forth over her swelling sexbud. Nate went back to work on her rear. She reached further back, redirected the dildo, and slipped it into her tunnel as its little rabbit began its work on her clitoris. For the second time in his life, watching from inches away as Marianne penetrated herself with the dildo, Nate had a sort of semi-orgasm. Cum poured from his cock, but without full waves of a climax, and without actual ejaculation. As he felt it, he thrusted his tongue as far forward into Marianne as it would go. Unsure if he'd actually cum as he humped air, he was pleased to feel his cock continuing its rigid bouncing.

".....oh Nate? are you there, Nate? Helloooo?" Marianne was giggling waving the tube of KY at him.

"Oh, uh, sorry, I ...uh ..." Nate had zoned out. He had no idea how long Mary had been talking to him.

Mary turned around looking at him curiously, then at the sheets and she saw the puddle of semen. "Oh shit! Nate did you cum?" She reached back and fingered the puddle, and then to pet her husband, awkwardly with the same hand. "It's okay, Honey."

But Nate was now fully aware that while whatever had happened had felt nearly as satisfying as an orgasm, he was still ready to go. He stepped off the bed, and placed her left hand on his rock hard dick and pushed the KY tube into her right. Marianne, still unsure of the situation began to stroke Nate, expecting him to either withdraw or soften. He did neither. She kneeled on the bed facing her husband, placed a KY dollop on her fingers and reached beyond the vibrator hilt to lubricate her ass.

Removing the vibrator, she shimmied off the bed, plucked her nighty up and flung it on over her her head. The nightgown which was more like a long-sleeved minidress, barely covered her naked thighs, leaving most of her sock-covered legs cutely exposed. Then she slipped on the wedge slippers bringing her nearly eye-to-eye with her lover. "Get your pajamas on," she purred, she tossed the KY on the bed. "Bring that, and meet me outside." She poured a glass of champagne, quaffed it, then poured another and stepped out to the balcony with her rabbit in hand.

Nate did as directed, poured another glass and walked outside to join Marianne. But her focus was suddenly on the building across the street. "Nate Honey, do me a favor and turn off all the lights. He reentered the room and cut the lights.

As he walked back outside and caressed his wife, the party was still ongoing across the street. Nate smiled at the frivolity, and crazy dancing. He smiled and turned to Mary, but her focus was elsewhere. "He's watching us, Nate. That fucker saw everything."

He noted her gaze targeted the now darkened office directly across from them where the poor sot had been working in his shirt and tie just minuted before.. As Nate focused on it, he could barely make out the silhouette of what appeared to be a masturbating man. Nate started to back track ".... the deep throat, Marianne's nude dancing. Nate rimming his wife .... The vibrator .... FUCK!"

12