Nate's Birthday Surprise Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was seriously pissed! Meanwhile, Marianne was more focused than her tipsy state should have allowed. "Nate darling, be a dear and bring me my phone. It's in my purse." He did. Her eyes remained riveted on the voyeur. When he handed her the phone, expecting her to try taking the creep's picture, she placed a call instead.

"Hey Theresa, it's Marianne. Listen, I'm sorry to ...."

"Yeah, us too."

"Yeah, that was wild. I hope you weren't ...."

"Oh good."

"Thanks!"

"That's too sweet."

"He did?"

"Well, listen I'm sorry to bother you guys, but doesn't Phil work in the Metropolitan Bank Building?"

"I thought so."

"Nate and I have a serious bet going, and I wonder if Phil could help. We're here in our room looking at a guy still working in his office at 1:00am on New Year's. Nate says he's probably married and working his butt off for his wife, I bet him the guy is single and weird. Tell Phil, the guy's in an 11th floor corner office facing the hotel on Washington St."

"He does?"

"Oh?"

"The Hazelstein Foundation as in Ralph Hazelstein?"

"Really?"

"He isn't? Oh, Nate's gonna be upset. He doesn't like losing."

"Theresa, do you happen have the weirdo's name just in case Nate ...."

"Stanley? Uh huh ... could you spell that last name .... B-L-A-C-H-O-W-I-C-Z ... Okay, got it."

"Thanks, so much Theresa. Sorry ..."

"Oh, no prob ..."

"Happy New Year to you guys too. Bye."

She hung up and looked at Nate. "Phil knew exactly who it was. It's a guy named Stanley BÅ‚achowicz, and the Hazelstein Foundation is his big account. Phil said if he's working late, it's on that." Marianne did a search and quickly located a Stanley BÅ‚achowicz on LinkedIn. His business number was listed there. She dialed '*67' followed by the number. A desk phone in the office they were watching lit up. Marianne smiled. "Bingo!" But BÅ‚achowicz ignored the call, and it went to phone mail. She hung up, and dialed again. This time they could see his silhouette approach his desk, studying the phone. Again he let it go to phone mail. She hung up and dialed a third time. The Hills could see him standing at his desk, as he watched the phone ring. This time as it went to phone mail, Marianne left a message: "Stanley? Stanley, I know you're there...." They saw the man appear to jump, then pick up the phone.

"H...Hello? Who is this?"

Marianne answered, "Hey Stanley. Baby, it looked like you enjoyed the show at the hotel across the street, but I'm not too pleased having to explain to my friend here why Uncle Ralph's Foundation banker is playing with himself in the dark. We're watching you too, Stanley. If you want to play, play. But don't be a creep about it." Then she hung up. Nate looked at her curiously.

She placed her phone down on the outdoor table next to her vibrator, and turned to her husband with a cute pout and a wink, "Nate, that jelly's making my butt all cold. Do you have anything hot you could put inside it to warm me up?" She leaned against the railing surveying the street, still packed, below. As her eyes tracked back to the voyeur, she felt Nate behind her. "He's probably still watching us, Mary," Nate cautioned. "Let him watch. He's already seen more than he'll be able to see now," she replied. The pajama's long fly allowed ample room to extrude both his cock and sack with no impediment. He stroked KY onto himself, whispering to Mary "Are you sure you don't want to take this inside?"

She reached back and felt his penis. It was ready. "I'm actually sure I do want to take THIS inside ..." as she guided him to her pucker, "....Right here. Right now." Her wedge heeled slippers raised her ass to a perfect height for Nate's purposes. The nightwear she had chosen for both of them was cozy in the cool night air. She gripped the balcony railing as Nate began pushing upward into her. He seemed to lift her body with the tip of his cock as he did. Then her pucker gave way, and the head pushed into her. "God, that first entrance is a wonderful feeling," she thought. "Mmmmm Nate, give it to me," she said aloud, and he did. Slowly at first, then with more vigor, eliciting grunts at every thrust. He reached around to her front, massaging her clit as he pumped. He was getting close, so close, when she told him "Let's slow down a minute."

She slipped him out. Turned around and resting her back on the rail, she picked up the rabbit, switched it on and slipped it in, slowly manipulating it. She lifted her hemline to show Nate. The lust in his eyes was intoxicating. His cock and sack jutted from his flannels. He was unconsciously humping as he studied the white dildo maneuvering in and out of his wife. Mary was almost trembling watching the effect she had on him. She squatted down to rest her legs. Nate's cock was right there bobbing at face level, and she had to have it. It happened so quickly, Nate barely had time to flinch. One second he was watching her squatting pussy pistoned with a dildo. The next she had her left hand on his ass and her mouth on his cock. "Oh Mary," was all he could utter.

"Mmmmmmm," she answered, before rising back up and deliberately kissing him. Nate felt like his cock was going to explode. He could feel Mary still working the vibrator below. He gripped her head with both hands, holding her face to his, their tongues played together. At last Mary broke the kiss, panting heavily. She spun quickly, leaning forward on the railing, pushing her ass at Nate. He slowly pressed his dick back into her ass, but now for the first time as he entered, he could feel the dildo vibrations in her pussy, and for the first time, his wife was being double-penetrated. He proceeded gently, lovingly stroking her hips, her sides, her breasts.

The feeling was nice. She enjoyed his gentle caresses, and she had wondered if she'd be okay with double penetration, so the slow start was nice. But as the rabbit teased her toward climax, she began to actively hump back at Nate. He picked up the pace in response. Then she saw BÅ‚achowicz, his lights were back on. He stood at the window of his bank office in his shirt, tie, with suit pants unzipped wanking his dick vigorously. As BÅ‚achowicz saw her take note, he stopped momentarily, and turned to the side to show her a fairly nice sized organ. From the distance it was hard to tell, but she guessed it might have been a little larger than the one currently imbedded in her ass. "Fuck me Nate!" She hissed. "Hard! Do it!" He began thrusting as hard as he had before.

Across the street, BÅ‚achowicz turned back to face the widow and resumed wanking. "Harder Nate!" He clasped her hips, pulling her to him as he thrusted forward. Each impact was now violent enough to bounce Marianne's blonde hair. "Harder!" She glanced down at the street. No one there noticed the woman being rhythmically jolted 11 stories above. Her eyes returned to BÅ‚achowicz just as he sprayed his office window with jizz. She was grunting with every thrust, Nate couldn't hold it any longer. He shot pulse after pulse of hot semen into her bowel, holding her hips firmly against him as he did. As he started to soften in the afterglow, he could again feel the vibrator as Marianne manipulated it. Suddenly she took a quick deep breath as if she'd been startled, then another, then a third. Her ass jerked down, then up, then pressed back into Nate. He felt her butthole repeatedly clinching on his cock as she climaxed. They stayed like that cuddling back to front for five minutes or so, with Nate still in her ass. Across the way BÅ‚achowicz had cleaned the window, and was gone.

Suddenly they heard a door to the adjacent balcony slide open. A young couple emerged. She was a cute little brunette in a skintight black mini dress, and he was an average looking guy wearing the residual of a tux, now with just an unbuttoned shirt and formal trousers remaining. They looked over at the Hills and waved. "Happy New Year!" The girl offered. "Happy New Year to you as well," Marianne replied. As long as they stayed firmly pressed together, the Hills appeared to their neighbors to be innocently cuddling, enjoying the night. In fact, the guy thought it smart to take a similar position to Nate's while his significant other peered over the balcony rail. He sidled up to her rear, and began to pet her back, then to massage her shoulders. She closed her eyes and began to subtly grind against him. Marianne teasingly clinched her butthole on Nate's softened member. Nate was waiting for the couple to look away, and as soon as they did, he'd disengage, turn his back to them, tuck his cock in, fasten the fly, and no one would be the wiser. Now Marianne and the girl were exchanging glances, smiling at one another. Nate noticed the guy seemed to be getting aroused, and unfortunately, so was Nate. Marianne felt it too and looked back to give him the evil eye, which for some reason brought him to full mast. Marianne started laughing which wiggled her ass, worsening the situation.

It was obvious the young pair wanted time alone. Out there by themselves, they'd be all over each other. The Hills would normally have been all too happy to oblige. The little cutie's grinding had her guy going, Finally she stood and turned, leaving him desperate to adjust his erection. As he reached for it, she beat him to the punch, grabbing it first. Then to everyone's surprise, especially the guy's, she unzipped him and fished it out. The guy staring straight at the Hills, turned beet red. "Cheryl? What the fuck?" He whispered loud enough for everyone to hear. Cheryl looked at the two middle-aged fuddy-duddies twenty feet away, and rather rudely asked, "Uh, do you mind?" Her terse self-engrossed attitude amused the Hills who both issued the identical, simultaneous response of "No. Not at all." Nate pulled out of Marianne's ass, exposing a raging boner, as little Cheryl fell back on her haunches. As he stepped into the room, he glanced back quickly "Uh, Happy New Year. Do do anything I wouldn't do, y'all." Marianne retrieved her phone and rabbit from the table, waved the vibrator at them, saying "Night, night," as she stepped back into the room and pulled the door closed.

This time the Hills were attentive enough to close the blinds> Nate stripped. Marianne slipped off her socks and wedges, then hopped under the sheets on her tummy. Nate straddled her ass before sliding the head of his cock down her crack, and back into her butt. It was a good night. When they awoke midmorning, they were spooning with Nate semihard, and still in her ass.

"Happy New Year, Nate," she smiled with her blue eyes twinkling as she began to rock herself on him. The delicious sensations below awoke him from the fog of twilight sleep, as he immediately began humping .....

12