Nate's Evil Exploits Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alec stopped fondling his balls and reached back, propping himself against Nate's thighs.

"Fuck, fuck, I'm gonna buss!"

Nate figured that meant he was close. He quickened his pace, his own climax building, until he felt the muscles wrapped around his cock tighten and start to spasm.

"Fuuuuuck!" Alec groaned and thrashed against him, as Nate released his load deep into the kid's hot insides.

As he spurted jets of cum into Alec, Nate jacked the kid's cock with his hand, feeling hot cum splash across his fingers as he did.

They shuddered to stillness, both breathing hard.

"Thank you Colin," said Alec under his breath.

Nate laughed and kissed his spine, then ran fingers lightly down his back.

"You ready?"

"Yeah."

He shuddered as Nate gently extracted himself. Nate turned him around and keeping eye contact, licked the cum from the kid's thighs. He finished by licking his fingers clean.

Alec shook his head, his eyes filled with a glow of contentment. "That was unbelievable." He frowned. "I'm sorry I smashed up your ribs."

"It's okay," said Nate. "You can make up for it tonight."

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
JasonClearwaterJasonClearwateralmost 7 years agoAuthor

Story status says 'pending', so can't be far off. :-P Ch 9 is in editing. :-)

DeathAndTaxesDeathAndTaxesalmost 7 years ago
This motherfucker said "covfefe"

Over here smacking my forehead and cackling. When's CH 8 coming?

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

A Dark Ride A young man is at the mercy of a stranger when abandoned.in Gay Male
The Gang's All Here I have an unexpected night with my brother and his friends.in Gay Male
The Hanky Code Pt. 01: Winning Married male sub wins a prize in a gay adult store.in Gay Male
It's Not Gay, It's Just Sex My brother-in-law and I learn to satisfy each other.in Gay Male
Broken In Ch. 01 Cocky stud with a great ass makes a bad decision.in Gay Male
More Stories