Nate's Evil Exploits Pt. 06

Story Info
Colin sends a thug to punish Nate for getting him fired.
3.2k words
17.6k
11

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** Nate's Evil Exploits is the tale of a sex-crazed bisexual sociopath whose job (and passion) is sexually exploiting people during corporate downsizing. ***

** This episode includes gay sex only ***

Nate spent another hour in the Karaoke bar downing tequila shots to celebrate the best fuck of the day. Then, when his stomach and head were both infused with a warm glow, he left the bar and started the sobering walk back up to Mala Suerte.

By now his boyfriend, Rene, would either have caught a cab back to their inner-city apartment, or he'd be in the back room with the kid he'd been making out with on the dance floor. It was worthwhile checking the bar before he headed home, in case Rene needed reminding where he lived.

Being Monday, the streets were all but deserted. The karaoke bar where he'd fucked Lila was in the industrial part of town at the bottom of a hill, an area which was struggling to make a comeback after the GFC had emptied it out. The streets were a mess of sex shops and convenience stores clad with security mesh, their fronts darkened by band posters, flanked on all sides by derelict buildings.

As he started up the hill, his leather dress shoes clapped against the pavement, while above him the skyline bled up to a scattering of stars. One of the skyscrapers was lit in pink tonight for some cause or other. Breast awareness? Nate struggled to remember. Something like that.

It occurred to him that he was drunk, but it didn't matter. If he started late tomorrow, the only person who would notice would be Greg... and maybe Justin, when Nate wasn't there for his early-morning blowjob. He doubted either of them would complain.

He turned down a narrow alley that cut down the centre of a block of warehouses, bordered on either side by towering walls of graffitied concrete. The sides were lined with metal bins, discarded beer crates and building debris, weeds erupting through cracks in the uneven concrete. His foot hit something and he stumbled heavily against the wall.

There was a sound behind him. A scuffing of shoes. The sound of someone trying to breathe quietly so as not to be heard.

He spun around, unsure if he'd actually heard anything, his head still fogged with booze and adrenalin.

There was a dark shape in the alley behind him. The way the figure moved told Nate it was no mistake this person was here in this deserted shithole part of town. He was being hunted.

He glanced back towards the glow of streetlights at the other end of the alley. If he made a break for it, he might just make it.

Decision made, he launched off the wall and ran. As his shoes hit the gritty concrete, the footsteps behind him sped up to match his, sneakers rasping against the pavement.

Heart pounding, he was halfway towards the mouth of the alley when he tripped over a wooden crate. He fell to his knees, landing heavily on his hands. As he gained his feet, a hand caught the collar of his suit jacket and jerked him backwards.

He found himself shoved hard against the wall, an arm across his chest crushing him hard into the concrete.

It was impossible to tell who was attacking him; the guy was wearing a dark hoodie, his face shrouded in shadow. Nate caught the glint of light on a knife blade and gasped for breath, expecting to feel metal slide into his stomach at any moment.

As the guy held him still, he pulled a phone from his pocket and dialled a number.

"Yeah, I got 'im. Nah, nah, he's no trouble. The guy's a pussyhole, innit? Yeah. I'll call you when he's fixed up."

He ended the call and held up the phone. Nate blinked the LED flash blinded him.

The kid pushed the phone back into his pocket. "Now, you's not going to make this any harder than it has to be, are you blud?"

He pulled his hood back and Nate saw his face for the first time. He looked as if he was no more than eighteen, pale-skinned and square-jawed. He moved his head back and his eyes caught the light. They were light blue, a little too sharp, as if he was on something.

His gaze roved over Nate. "You not too butterz is you?"

Nate stared at him. He thought that might mean he wasn't ugly, but he wasn't sure.

The kid laughed. "You 'ave no idea what I'm saying, do you, blud?"

He pressed his arm harder against Nate's chest.

"What do you want? My wallet?" His heart was pounding.

The kid laughed again. "Nah, nah, blud, I'm here to fix you up for Colin, yeah? You remember Colin?"

Oh Fuck. Yeah, he remembered Colin. Nate was impressed by how fast the Manc salesman had put a revenge plan into action. Very impressed.

"If you're not mugging me, what do you want?"

"Oh, blud, you is going to enjoy dis from what I hear."

Nate seriously doubted that.

"But first we need to set some rules, yeah? I need you to do what I tell you, you get me?"

"Or what?"

The fist that landed in his stomach doubled him over. While he was panting for breath, the kid pulled him upright and slammed him back against the wall.

"Did you not see I got a knife?"

"So what, you'll kill me if I don't do what you want me to? You looking forward to spending the next twenty-five years in jail?"

The kid shook his head. "I'm not stupid. I might cut you. Or I might just beat the shit out of you instead."

He pried Nate's lips apart with his fingers. "You look like you got nice teeth. You can keep them in your mouth, or I can give them to you to take home at the end of the night. Your call."

Nate moved his head away and glanced longingly at the light and freedom that was just out of reach.

"Look at me, blud. You's called Nate, yeah? Nate, you ain't gettin' out of this. So you just need to do what I tell you and keep your mouth shut unless I'm using it."

Nate found himself getting dizzy as adrenalin turned to fear. "What are you going to do?"

"Nuffing. But you is going to be doing plenty."

Nate stared at him. "You're going to rape me?"

The kid looked offended. "Rape you? Nah. I'm givin' you a choice. I can beat you till you can't move, or you can do what I tell you to. You choose."

So that was Colin's plan. He thought he could send some street kid after Nate to terrorise him. Inside, Nate was darkly excited. It wasn't the first time someone had come after him. He could get himself out of this. Colin would regret coming after him. Colin would regret being born.

"You got a name?" he asked his attacker.

The kid grinned. "Alec."

"Okay, Alec. I'll double whatever Colin offered you."

He didn't expect that to work, but it was testing a theory.

Alec pushed his arm harder against Nate's chest. "You think you can bribe me?"

He snapped the knife closed and pocketed it, "It's not about the money."

"...then what?"

"You is buff." Alec caressed his face. "Now it's time to stop talking and get your clothes off."

Nate narrowed his eyes. "Can't I just suck you off or something?"

"Yeah, you will an' all, but I don't want you tryin' to run off before I'm done."

That grated. Nate had no intention of running. Not now.

Alec stepped back to give him room while Nate pulled off his suit jacket.

"Leave it on the ground, blud."

"This suit cost over two thousand pounds."

Alec just smiled.

Nate dropped the suit jacket on the ground. He started to unbutton his shirt as Alec watched, one hand resting against the bulge in his jeans.

"Slowly. Don't rush it."

Nate ground his teeth as he undid his buttons one at a time. He tugged his shirt out of his pants and stood there with it hanging open.

Alec moved into him and slid his hands under the shirt. He sang softly, "Some-a some-a some I murder, some-a some I let go."

He pulled Nate to him and kissed him on the mouth. Nate tasted the sourness of beer on his tongue, could smell the gel in the kid's hair and whatever body spray he used in lieu of deodorant.

The kid ground his erection against Nate's jeans. The strength in his arms told Nate that even without the knife, a physical fight was going to be a challenge, and he didn't want to go to work tomorrow with bruises. But that knife... that was his ticket out of this.

He put his arms around Alec and kissed him back, his tongue caressing the other man's, while his hand slipped into the pocket of his hoodie. His fingers closed around the knife, while he slid his hand down to rub the other man's erection.

"This is so hot," Nate whispered.

He drew his hand back and flicked the knife out as he did. The second it was out, he shoved into the kid with his shoulder to push him back, and brought up the knife, holding it at throat level.

Alec's eyes widened. He backed away, his hands up by his shoulders.

"Come on bruv, you don't need to do that. We were having fun, yeah?"

Nate gave him a condescending smile. "I suggest you fuck off back where you came from, before I lose my shit."

Alec's eyes roved over Nate with his shirt hanging open, his hair messed from their kiss. Nate could see that, far from being afraid, the kid was getting even more aroused.

"Go on, fuck off," he said, with a tinge of annoyance.

Alec shook his head. "Can't do that, bruv."

He was quick. Nate barely saw him tense before he found himself on his knees, the knife knocked from his hand. He wasn't sure if Alec had kicked him or punched him. All he knew was that it felt as if he was coughing up pieces of lung, and possibly pieces of rib too.

Alec retrieved the knife and crouched beside him. "I warned you, blud, you ain't getting out of this. But you is super cute when you think you're in control."

He patted Nate's shoulder and straightened up.

Nate looked up at him, one hand pressed to his chest. Christ it hurt.

Alec looked down at him. "It's time, blud." He undid the zip on his jeans, his eyes locked to Nate's.

Nate swallowed hard. It was just another cock to suck. Why did it bother him so much? At worst, with his skill, it was five minutes of his time. He had no doubt the kid would want him to swallow his cum and that would be it.

But something in him raged against doing that. How dare this kid take him like a common piece of shit?

"Open up." Alec pulled out his cock and waved it in Nate's face.

Nate shook his head. "Fuck off."

Alec frowned. "Seriously? You like pain more than you like sex?"

He flicked out the knife. "You have a lot of skin, blud. Lots of places I can leave marks. I can start with your face and still leave you capable of sucking me off, you get me?"

Nate got him. With a look of belligerence, he reached out and closed his hand around the kid's steadily hardening member.

"Go slow, go wet. And keep your eyes on mine."

Snarling inside, Nate took the kid's circumcised head between his lips.

"Eyes up here," said Alec.

Nate looked up at him, his eyes blazing with fury.

"Yeah, that's perfect."

Nate used his tongue to caress the head of Alec's cock while he slowly jacked him.

"Sloppy, bruv."

Nate obeyed him, slathering the kid's dick with saliva, then returned to running his lips and tongue over his engorged head while he used his hand to get him harder.

"And my balls, bruv, don't neglect my balls."

Nate's insides burned with pain from Alec's beating and the heat of his humiliation as he ducked his head under Alec's ballsack and tongued his balls.

Alec tugged at the collar of Nate's shirt. "Get this off."

Nate obediently paused to shed his shirt and tossed it on top of his suit jacket.

"Now, my balls."

Nate did as he was told, massaging each of the kid's bollocks in turn. But when he tried to pull back to finish him off, Alec put a hand on the back of his head and held him there.

"Go more under, bruv. My arsehole needs attention."

He put one foot up on an old beer crate to give Nate easy access, then held his head still while he humped his asshole against Nate's mouth.

Nate went inside himself to a place he reserved for thoughts of murder. Not against this kid though... no. This kid was just the messenger.

He probed Alec's arsehole, pushing his tongue into the kid's tight ring.

His ballsack resting on Nate's face, the kid moaned with pleasure as he slowly jacked himself.

"Okay, you can suck me again now."

Alec pulled Nate back on to his cock and started to fuck his face in earnest.

Nate made sure it was good. He gave Alec the sloppiest blowjob of his life, tonguing the kid's swollen head, lapping at his precum, stroking his balls.

"Oh blud, I'm gonna cum!"

Nate jacked him furiously as he swallowed the kid's length, felt him tense and release.

He kept sucking as cum flooded his mouth, massaging Alec's cock with his tongue as spurt after hot spurt surged across his tongue.

As cum ran down his chin, he kept his eyes locked to Alec's, licking and sucking until Alec's cock was clean and his balls were empty.

Alec let out a shuddering sigh as Nate wiped the last of his cum from his face.

Nate picked up his shirt and wiped his hands. "Are we done?"

Alec's eyes were wide and filled with the haze of his afterglow. "Nah, blud. Not yet. Get your pants off and turn around."

Nate didn't take it up the arse. Never had, had no intention of letting it happen now.

He kept his eyes locked to Alec's as he undid his belt and let his pants drop around his ankles and stepped out of them. He stood there, his own erection tenting the front of his boxers, and slowly stroked himself through the fabric.

Alec watched in wonder. "That looks huge, blud," he said softly. "You got a monster in there?"

Nate shrugged. "Probably more than you can handle."

Alec wet his lips as Nate pulled his smooth member out of his boxers. His lips parted as his eyes devoured the cock in front of him.

"If you want to taste it first, I won't tell."

Alec considered this. "Just a bit."

Alec pushed Nate hard against the wall and pulled out his knife. "If you fuck me over, if you try to run, if you do anything at all that I don't like, I will cut off your dick and mail it to your mother. You get me?"

"Yeah, I get you," said Nate.

Alec dropped to his knees and tugged down Nate's boxers. His hot, wet mouth engulfed Nate's erection as if he was trying to inhale it.

Nate groaned in pleasure as Alec expertly stroked his balls. The kid squeezed his ass cheeks and pulling his hips forward, almost willing Nate to hump his face.

Nate obliged. He put a hand on the back of Alec's head, not pushing too hard; just enough to give him what he knew the kid craved. Just a touch of dominance.

While he did his best not to cum in the other man's mouth, his stellar control was waning. But if he didn't want to be fucked in the arse, he needed to stay hard.

Without warning, he hauled Alec to his feet and spun him around, shoving him against the wall. Before Alec could protest, Nate pressed his saliva-slicked cock against the other man's arsehole.

He put a hand on Alec's shoulder and spoke into his ear. "I won't tell if you don't."

He pushed the head of his cock against Alec's lightly furred hole and felt the tight ring of muscle give to let him in. He pushed in a short way, gauging the kid's comfort. Halfway in seemed to be enough, as Alec groaned loudly with pleasure.

Nate pressed Alec hard against the wall as he thrust into him, moving inside him just enough to make him pant with pleasure. He spat into his hand, then reached around and closed his fist around the other man's now engorged member, tugging and teasing.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Alec pushed back on his cock, and Nate knew he wouldn't last long.

He put both hands on the other man's hips and let out a shaky breath as he came, punctuating each spurt into the kid's arsehole with a thrust, while Alec's own cum spattered against the wall.

He stayed there a moment, breathing hard, then pulled his softening cock out.

Alec turned back to him and leaned his back against the wall.

"How do you do that?" he asked quietly. "I was going to fuck you in the arse. I was going to enjoy it."

"You take what I have to give. That's how you work. That's how everyone works."

"I take..." the other man trailed off.

"What I give," said Nate.

He found his boxers and pulled them on, then pulled on his dress pants while Alec watched in stunned silence.

Nate pulled on his shirt, but left it unbuttoned.

"Do you want to meet again?"

Alec nodded.

"Then there's something you need to do for me."

Alec suddenly seemed to remember he already had a master. He tugged up his jeans and pulled the knife from his pocket.

"You ain't giving me instructions, yeah?"

Nate shook his head. "No. I'm giving you a choice. You did what Colin wanted you to do. You can take his cash and report back on a job well done. But if you want to see me again, there's a price."

Alec cocked his head arrogantly. "What makes you think I won't just take you again?"

Nate laughed softly. "You had one shot at that and you failed. I just took your arse, remember?"

Alec moved the point of the blade out of the way as Nate leaned in, his lips brushing Alec's neck just below his ear.

"Colin really does need it up the arse. And I think you and I are the ones who should give him that experience. Don't you?"

He kissed Alec, his tongue slipping into the other man's mouth.

Alec's knife hand fell to his side while his other hand rested against Nate's chest, his fingers caressing Nate's skin.

Nate broke the kiss and pulled back. "No threats. Just an offer. Your choice."

He buttoned up his shirt and tucked it in, then picked up his jacket.

He could see the cogs turning in Alec's brain as he pulled his suit jacket back on. There was that look. That hunger.

"Okay. What do I have to do?"

Nate smiled and told him.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
JasonClearwaterJasonClearwateralmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you for reading!

FYI, episode 7 is extremely consensual (between Nate and Alec) so will be posted under Gay Male. In case anyone is following and enjoying. :-)

Knowing someone's reading and sees the content and development in this twisted series makes it so much more enjoyable for me as a writer with a depraved mind. As much as I try to keep it light, the longer I write a character, the deeper I tend to want to go, which loses a lot of people.

"GET TO THE SEX!"

"Just a second, I just need to give you his motivation and show you his tortured childhood..."

So thank you. :-)

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic series

I have greatly enjoyed the character of Nate, he is unapologetic and psychopathic in his pursuit of personal pleasure. He is dysfunctional and cruel but gives mind blowing sex so that makes everything ok. In Nate's world anyway! I do like him!

This was great chapter, I don't want to be a spoiler, so I won't get into too much detail but the sexual content was first class and for me very arousing.

The writing is excellent, flows very well, fires the imagination, heats up the loins and makes me laugh!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Taylor's Locker Room Gangbang A high school girl gets gangbanged after boyfriend loses bet.in NonConsent/Reluctance
New Job and a New Life Pt. 01 Brad and Kylie are given an offer they can't refuse.in Interracial Love
Teams Colliding Pt. 01: Bus Ride Forced to share a crowded bus, Anne gets screwed.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Deacon Ch. 01 A Bride to be goes for marriage counseling!in NonConsent/Reluctance
Just Like Porn Stars Guy spies on girlfriend at the pool and gets eye full.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories