Nate's Evil Exploits Pt. 13

Story Info
The rest of the gang take their turns with Nate.
5.1k words
16.1k
2

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** Nate's a corporate downsizer whose personal passion is exploiting people at their most vulnerable.

Proudly bisexual, fiercely manipulative, and an unrepentant sociopath, no one's safe from his personal brand of coercion.

But when Nate chooses to not only fire, but humiliate a salesman with fetishes arguably more perverse than his own, a fierce battle erupts between the two, escalating out of control as two equally morally bankrupt men seek to break each other using every weapon they can lay their hands on. ***

* * * * * Fair warning: This episode is gay male non-con with a touch of (gay/bi male) love story. Other episodes in the series are male-male & male-female. * * * * *

This chapter: Unable to cow Nate, Colin throws him to the wolves. But with Nate's self-control slipping, things soon spiral out of control, prompting Colin to give Nate a glimpse into Alec's progress at the home.

*****

Burro shook Nate awake. "Get up, esé, it's time."

Nate groaned. "Time for what?"

"Soon, that hijo de la puta will want to talk to you. Tell him how bad it was,esé. For your sake."

Nate swung his legs off his bunk and put a hand to his chest. God, it hurt. He didn't even want to know what was under his shirt, but it felt as though his mending ribs had been seriously unmended.

Before Burro could say any more, the guard slammed his baton against the metal door.

"Contra la pared!"

Nate picked up his water from beside the bed and took a mouthful. He really didn't want to leave his cell.

Twenty-eight days to go.

Deprisa! The guard shouted.

'Hurry Up?' Nate wondered. He made a note to compliment Colin on Málaga II's language immersion programme.

"Dos momentos!" Burro shouted back.

Burro stood in front of Nate. "Sorry esé, I have to go now. But I'll be there when the others have their turns. I'll take care of you, chico."

Nate got to his feet as the guard wrenched the door open and gestured for him to get up against the wall. "Frente a la pared!"

Since there was no 90's Australian pop band in his cell, Nate figured 'Frente' meant 'face', just this once.

He faced the wall and put his hands behind his back, turning to Burro as the guard snapped handcuffs around his wrists.

"See you soon, I guess."

* * * * *

Colin was waiting for him in the mess hall.

The guard undid Nate's handcuffs and pushed him into a chair, cuffing the back of his head for no apparent reason other than he felt like it.

Nate shot him a dirty look. Burro's brother or not, the guy was climbing up his shit-list.

Colin eyed his captive thoughtfully. "You look almost restored this morning. Did someone feed you?"

Nate shook his head. "All I've had is cock."

"You must be hungry, then."

Nate smiled. "That depends on what's on offer."

The big man gave him a cold look, clearly not liking his change in attitude.

"Do you want breakfast or not?"

Nate gave a light shrug. "Feed me, don't feed me. If your cum's in it, I'm not touching it."

Colin's eyes darkened. "Is that a challenge?"

"Why not just cum in my mouth like you're dying to? Get it over with?"

Colin's eyes darkened. "Do you really want to be beaten, lad?"

"Maybe," said Nate. "Maybe it's better than twenty-eight more days of eating food garnished with your sadness and self loathing."

Colin's eyes narrowed. He glanced up at the guard, who stepped forward and smacked a hand across the back of Nate's head.

Nate shot him another dirty look and mouthed 'Hijo de la puta'.

The guard scowled.

Colin sat down opposite Nate. "Let's recap last night, shall we?"

The big man scrubbed through the video until he reached the part where Burro entered Nate's cell. He skipped through, frowning at the screen as he tried to make out the details that Burro had done his best to hide from the camera.

Nate caught the moment the other man reached his post-coital expression of joy.

"Thanks for sending him to take care of me, by the way," said Nate. "Burro has the most amazing cock. You should try it. I think you'd like it—"

He broke off as Colin slammed the laptop shut.

For a moment Nate thought the Mancunian might have an actual stroke. And then he remembered that he still didn't know where Alec was. Unless he pulled back on the attitude, there was a good chance he'd never see his lover again.

The big man shifted in his seat and rested his arms on the lid of his laptop.

"I'm not sure why you'd want things to get worse for you. Or perhaps I do. As near as I can tell, your ego's always done the talking for you." He leaned forward. "So after your morning servicing of the residents, I shall let you see what your lovely lad is up to."

Hardly much of a threat, thought Nate. Except Colin's smile suggested otherwise.

The big man leaned back in his chair. "It's a terrible thing, isn't it, when you realise someone's gotten under your skin? Especially the first time. I fell in love with Ellie the moment I met her. She was nineteen and I was twenty-five. Not much different to you and the lad."

Colin stroked a hand over his stubble.

"In every way she was exceptional. Lively, bright; the promise of summer on a cool winter's day."

He dropped his gaze and stroked the lid of his laptop.

"She was a wonderful wife. Loyal to me all these years, supporting me when I doubted myself." He glanced up. "And yes, I've had my moments of doubt, lad. No one's immune. Not me, not even someone as deeply damaged as you. And instead of loving her in return, I chose to feed my hunger for power. I chose to feed my ego. Fed it with women, money, with things no one could ever know I had but me."

He slapped his hand against the lid of his computer. "You know what we have in common, you and I?"

"We both love cock?"

Colin gave Nate a small, frustrated shake of his head.

Nate thought for a moment. "We've both fucked your wife?"

He regretted it the moment the words left his mouth.

Why can't you shut the fuck up? Maybe Colin had a point about his ego doing the talking.

Colin gave him a smile that held a hint of murder. "No, lad. What we have in common is that we don't love well, you and I. We don't do right by those who give us their all."

As someone who'd drugged his boyfriend and left him terrified and alone in a sex club, Nate couldn't argue with that.

Colin rolled back his shoulders. "After I finish with you, I'm going to make things right with Ellie. I've taken care of her for twenty-seven years. I'm going to convince her to take me back. But you... you've nothing to offer the boy but heartache. I'm going to get him cleaned up. If you know what's good for you, you'll stay away from him."

Nate shook his head. "Fuck you, Colin, just let him go. He's already clean. He doesn't need his brain washed by a bunch of cultists."

"Didn't look clean at that disgusting filth-hole you took him to. They had to resuscitate him twice on the way to the emergency room, did you know that?"

Nate went very still inside. "He didn't take anything," he said quietly. "I gave it to him. He doesn't take drugs."

Colin shrugged. "Makes no difference. He's in a safe place, now. He'll be well cared for."

Nate looked up, his eyes bright with anger. "You think telling him he's broken is keeping him safe?"

"As I said, after you perform your morning duties, I'll let you see him for yourself. I've an idea that might help you understand why you should leave him be."

He got up and fetched a tray of microwaved slop from the counter at the front of the mess hall and dropped it in front of Nate as he slid back into his seat.

"I'd advise you to eat. You won't get anything else."

Nate picked up his plastic fork and put one hand on the side of the tray to hold it still, calculating his odds of success if he attacked the man.

The guard was at least two feet behind him. So far, Nate hadn't noticed guns on either man. If Colin was carrying his, it had to be in his pocket or in a concealed holster—either way it would take him time to get it out. If Nate attacked and kept moving, there was no reason why he couldn't get Colin down, then use him as a hostage to get himself the fuck out of this place.

He scooped up a forkful of the creamed potatoes and put it in his mouth. It was cold. This time, Colin had left his personal garnish pooled on top.

Nate swallowed, fighting back nausea. "This is fantastic. Did you save all that up for me?"

Behind him he heard the guard gag. That moment of distraction was all he needed.

He flipped the tray up, sending its contents flying into Colin's face, then threw himself over the table and punched Colin as hard as he could while the other man frantically tried to wipe slop from his face.

A bullet tore a chip out of the edge of the table in front of Nate.

Both men froze.

The guard levelled his gun at Nate and gave him a truly unpleasant smile. "Stay."

Colin punched Nate.

Nate's ears rang as he connected with the floor. His eyes lost focus as Colin leaned over him.

"Did I not mention that Enrique has my gun? I thought you might be getting close to pulling something stupid. Desperation will lead a man to do stupid things, and you were born desperate."

He pulled Nate to his feet and shook him. "Say something smart." His lip curled in a snarl. "Go on! Say something fucking smart and give me a reason to punch you again!"

Nate's head was filled with static. Maybe he should have just taken the protein. He was far weaker than he'd realised. Felled with one punch. Jesus.

Colin gestured Enrique over. "Take this little shit to the showers. The lads can sort him out."

The guard didn't bother to cuff Nate, instead training the gun on his back as he forced Nate to walk ahead of him through the corridors that led to the bathroom block.

* * * * *

The Kings were waiting for him in the bathroom. Enrique shoved Nate into the centre of the room and took up a post near the door.

Burro turned Nate's face to the light. "What happened to you?"

"I made it worse."

Burro shook his head. "I thought you might."

Gypsy, his long hair pulled back in a greasy pony tail, sauntered up to them.

"I go first today."

His nasal voiced grated Nate, but as he opened his mouth to speak, Burro put a hand on top of his head and pushed it back with a jerk, telling him to shut up.

"You'll get your turn, Gitano. But we do this my way. First, he showers. Then Bulldog gets his arse.

Nate glanced at him in panic.

"Gets to tongue his arse." Burro dropped his hand to Nate's shoulder. "Diego, Gitano, he can suck you off after that. Hancock, you don't get to mark him. You understand me? You can fuck his mouth, but that's all."

"But I want his—" started Gypsy.

Burro cut him off. "He wouldn't feel you, esé, not after spending the night with me."

The other men laughed, but Gypsy's face was red with anger.

"What about me?" asked Jo Jo. His heavy-lidded eyes were only half focused, the man swaying very gently in place.

"After that, if you want him to fuck your hopped-up ass and he can get it up, you'll get your wish."

Jo Jo gave Nate a dreamy smile.

Burro gestured to the guard. "Enrique, go get some towels. And some fresh clothes for after."

With a look of resentment, Burro's brother disappeared to do as he asked.

"Right, go shower, pollito. You got a lot to get through."

Knowing he'd need a second shower after they'd finished with him, Nate scrubbed himself hastily, spending those precious moments inside himself imagining the moment he'd smash down the door of whatever evangelical church had his lover, and how happy Alec would be to see him. That stupid grin. That beautiful slaughtered English.

He opened his eyes as Burro shut off the water mid-stream.

"You can leave the soap on, chico."

Burro took the soap from his hand and set it on top of the concrete partition, then ran his hands over Nate's wet chest and shoulders, coating him with a layer of lather.

Nate shuddered under his touch, electricity passing through him as the Latino man's big hands brushed across his nipples.

He winced as Burro spread the lather thickly across his bruised ribs and, perhaps because of the attention the other man had given him the night before, found his cock filling out as Burro's hands ran over his buttocks.

"Don't get it too far in there!" said Bulldog, with an asthmatic wheeze. "I don't want no soap in my mouth."

Once he was done, Burro guided Nate out of the shower stall.

"Two towels, on the ground."

Enrique dropped two folded towels to the floor and Burro kicked them apart and pushed Nate down onto one of them.

"The other one's for your hands."

Nate stayed where he was. He was not getting on all fours for anyone.

Burro glanced down at him.

"Bulldog, you care how you taste him?"

The heavy-set man wheezed. "Nah, esé, you choose."

"You cool if he rides your face?"

Bulldog shrugged. "Sure."

Burro nudged Nate with his foot. "Lay the towel out for him."

Nate did as he said, then fastened the second towel around his waist with a look of defiance.

Burro laughed under his breath. "Whatever chico."

Bulldog lay down on the spread out towel with his feet towards the other men, a look of bliss on his jowled face.

Burro put a hand on Nate's back and pushed him towards the other man. "Ride him, chico."

Nate hated this idea, but he hated it less than being on all fours with his back to five hungry men. Hancock, especially had a look he didn't like. Although the man didn't seem to speak, his eyes stayed glued to Nate's face as if he was imagining what it would look like with his name tattooed there.

Nate stayed facing the men and took up a position over Bulldog's face so that his knees were either side of the man's head.

The heavy man underneath him wrapped his arms around Nate's thighs, pulling him down onto his questing tongue in the private darkness under the towel.

"How come you let him keep the towel?" Gypsy asked, with a tone that set Nate's teeth on edge.

"Because he ain't done nothing to me. Remember when you was in his position?"

Gypsy gave Nate a sullen look that said he did remember and didn't give a fuck.

Nate let out a gasp as Bulldog bathed his balls in spit before sliding his tongue back down to circle his arsehole.

"Can I play with him?" asked Jo Jo, his voice soft, almost feminine.

"As far as I can see, his mouth's free," said Burro.

Jo Jo's face lit up. He stood over Bulldog with his feet either side of his bulk, and moved in close to Nate, teasing his fingers through the other man's hair.

"So pretty."

He pulled Nate's arms around his plump midsection and patted the hands that now rested against his arse.

Nate knew what he wanted. He pulled Jo Jo close and tugged down his cotton trousers, releasing his semi-erect cock. He took it into his mouth, massaging the other man's buttocks as he sucked him to fullness.

Below him, Bulldog probed Nate's hole with his tongue, sucking his testicles into his mouth one at a time, sliding his tongue over his taint before heading back to his favourite playground.

Nate gazed up at Jo Jo with wide eyes, hoping to help coax him towards an orgasm as quickly as possible, but Jo Jo seemed to be in a world of his own. He ran his hands through Nate's hair, catching wet, soapy strands of it between his fingers so that they squeaked.

Nate didn't know who Jo Jo was getting sucked off by in his mind, but he knew the other man wasn't seeing him.

Figuring Jo Jo was probably keen on arse-play, Nate ran his fingers down the man's crack, stroking his fingertips lightly across his opening, feeling it spasm under his touch.

Jo Jo groaned happily as Nate worked the man's cock for all he was worth, and pressed the tip of his finger inside.

"Más adentro, chico!"

Nate didn't need to speak Spanish to know what he wanted. He slicked a finger with spit, then pressed it deep into the other man's arsehole.

Jo Jo's hands caught up fistfuls of his hair as Nate sucked and finger-fucked him into a trance.

He let out breathy moan, flooding Nate's mouth with an impressive amount of cum. Nate had to swallow hard just to keep up, gulping it down like a warm milkshake.

Jo Jo finished up and pulled out of his mouth. He patted Nate's hair back into place and gazed down at him with a smile.

"Gracias, guapo."

Below him, Nate realised something was happening with Bulldog. His focus no longer diverted away from the other man's attentions, the sensation of a hot tongue probing his rectum, and the firm hands wrapped around his thighs, began to fill him with heat.

He pushed himself against Bulldog's tongue, and in response the man below him freed one hand and began to jack himself.

Nate fell forward on his hands, moving his hips to meet Bulldog's sweeps, and knew that without even touching himself, he was going to cum.

Below him Bulldog groaned, his arm jerking against his body as he came.

In that same moment, Nate gripped his own cock. As soon as he made contact, cum jetted across his hand, pulsing in time with Bulldog's tongue pressing into him.

The man under him reluctantly released him as Burro pulled Nate to his feet.

"Did you enjoy that, pollito?"

"Eh, look at the mess he made, esé," said Gypsy, pointing to a spatter of cum on the floor.

"I want to see him lick it up," said Diego.

Behind him Hancock grinned, grotesquely distorting the lettering that ran across his face. He leaned back against the wall to watch, his hand resting over his bulge.

Burro shook his head. "I said you could use his mouth, but not like that."

He turned Nate to face him and examined his face. "Where you want them?"

Fucking nowhere near me, thought Nate. There was a cruel light in Gypsy's eyes and a hunger for violence in Diego's.

Gypsy was losing patience. "He don't get to decide!"

He strode forward and pulled Nate away from Burro, kicking the other man's legs out from under him.

As Nate fell to his knees, Diego stepped behind him and put his hands on the younger man's shoulders, keeping him locked against the floor.

Gypsy pulled his cock out of his trousers and stroked it as he positioned himself in front of Nate. Something caught his eye. He frowned, his focus on Nate's chest, and Nate realised he'd noticed the darkening bruise underneath the soapy foam. Was that why Burro had left it on?

The other man swore softly. "Look at that!" He dropped to a crouch and smoothed away the soap.

Nate gritted his teeth and Gypsy's wild eyes grew wilder. He slicked both hands with soap, sliding his hands over Nate's chest, his arms, his shoulders, then slid them across his chest while Hancock leaned forward, a fresh intensity in his gaze.

Nate tried to fall away inside himself, but the pain brought him back. He was here, and this was happening. Without an escape, his anger grew, boiling up through him as Gypsy squeezed his nipples painfully, running rough nails across his damaged ribs.

"Gitano!" Burro warned. Maybe he'd seen the growing fire in Nate's eyes; maybe he'd just had enough of seeing the younger man tortured.

His warning came too late. Nate exploded. He pulled out of Diego's grip and threw himself at his tormentor with a snarl, slamming the other man against the urinal trough on the other side of the room.

Gypsy's head connected with the metal, leaving the trough vibrating from the impact. Nate pulled him up and punched him and his legs crumpled. He fell heavily to the floor and Nate dropped on top of him and started punching, the crunch of bone under his fists all that mattered.

"Fuck you! FUCK YOU you sadistic cunt!"

12