All Comments on 'Nate's Evil Exploits Pt. 13'

by JasonClearwater

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
notusuallyshynotusuallyshyalmost 7 years ago
Hits the spot

I like your style of non consent sex in this chapter, hits the right level of reluctant acceptance and making the best of the worst.

As for the actual story. I'm relieved, I was sure that Colin would have put Alec on the Gear until he became a raging addict. I come to this conclusion as Nate has been there before with his addict mother, and to have someone else he loves exploit him for the same reasons would destroy him.

But hey I was wrong, this is far more devilish and even crueller. However I feel far more empathy for Alec in this situation than I do Nate. I've said it before, Nate dropped the fucking ball!

Burning with Anticipation for the next chapter, you are doing a brilliant job with Nate, any chance of more than 2 pages, I'm addicted! I have a twenty year old son, I'm told he's very good looking. He's not Gay but I did rear him to be adventurous and love his mother! If you're not Gay, I am available!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Noooo!!!

I honestly don't know why I like Nate so much now, but I do and I really want him to get out of this without getting raped or killed. I want him to rescue Alec and find a younger version of Ellie (who see's who he really is, behind his evil exploits) and ride off into the sunset with both of them. 😜 That's possible, right? Burro could still come through for him...maybe with some help from Jo Jo?

JasonClearwaterJasonClearwateralmost 7 years agoAuthor

The next part will be 10,000 words instead of the typical 5,000, and it's nearly done. Then there'll be a final wrap up very shortly after that.

I hope you like where it goes. Things will make more sense after the next bit. :-)

JasonClearwaterJasonClearwateralmost 7 years agoAuthor

Oh, and notusuallyshy, I can confirm I'm very much into guys... and thank you for the offer of the introduction to your son. *lmao* That got a nice out-loud choking-on-covfefe sputter in a cafe. I'll bill you for the drycleaning. :-P

JasonClearwaterJasonClearwateralmost 7 years agoAuthor
Just noticed the last part in all italics.

Have submitted an edit. Sorry folks! I cocked up the formatting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The Comments

on this story have been almost as entertaining as your characters! LOL Love the story still, sweetcheeks! Keep writing and entertaining the masses!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJasonClearwater@JasonClearwater
Update: April 2021 I haven't been active on Lit in years, and won't be for the foreseeable future, but I felt like an update was in order, to let everyone know I'm still alive. . About me: I'm gay, and more interested in D/s than ass-plundering, which is why I don't waste ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES