Nathalie's Makeover Ch. 05

Story Info
Humiliated and embarrassed Nathan makes a decision.
8.5k words
4.44
20.5k
8

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,532 Followers

Viv and I were both up and ready for work before he even woke up and I was in the office and at work before he wandered in with his big pretentious smile spread across his face, looking like he didn't have a care in the world. As always he charmed everyone with his smooth manner.

The day progressed along reasonably well. We had client meetings as we prepared to finalise.

The one thing that I could say, lately at work at least Yves aside from the intimidation, had been promoting and endorsing my work and suggestions. Today was no exception he went out of his way to ensure management were aware of the work I had done, especially Mike our boss. After the meeting Mike took me aside and asked whether I was keen on a new project starting straight after this one was finalised. Of course I was interested particularly after he offered me the project manager's position. I was on cloud nine as I walked away. Fucking hell I had been fighting to get my foot in the door here and now I was making some progress.

Yves came into my office later to congratulate me. I had been working on the final spreadsheets and he stood behind me and leaned over my shoulder as he had been doing lately, as he cast his eyes over them, he leaned in and he let his hand slide down into my lap caressing my bulging cock.

I left the chair in fright, taken completely by surprise. "Yves please stop somebody will see." I tried to push his hand away but he wouldn't budge. His hand clutched tightly, I was terrified someone would come in and catch us. His mouth was close to my ear as he breathed. "Relax Nathalie my little dove, calm down, you will have a heart attack, your little cock tells me you are enjoying this very much."

I couldn't argue as my erection was building. "You don't want another spanking do you?" he whispered harshly.

I couldn't breathe overcome with panic and unease, but my cock had a mind of its own as he massaged and caressed me under the desk.

"Here my little angel, would you like to see it?" He pulled out his phone and selected the video clip of him spanking me. It was there in full colour as I screamed and wailed, yelling at him and ashamedly begging him to stop.

As the video ended he smiled smugly. "I will send it to you so you can watch it whenever you want, it might make you behave. Right then I was saved by Mike who walked in and dragged Yves away. As he walked out the door I was able to breathe again. Thank god, although it took a long time for my erection to subside.

Jesus he had such control over me, Why was I so afraid of him, it wasn't just his size there was something about him a power of some sort.

That night I couldn't wait to get home and tell Viv my big news, but when I walked in the door she was already excitedly running around, getting dressed. "What's going on?" I asked.

She kissed me on the cheek. "Yves rang and said he has some big news he wants to share with us so we are all going out tonight, something about a celebration so hurry up you need to get glammed up."

I gave her the news about my promotion and a little about the project. She showed no interest aside from a cursory. "Well done you!" She quickly changed tack. "Now please you have to hurry as we are going out." She must have seen the look of consternation on my face. "Love it really is great news, but we don't have a lot of time."

Feeling a little deflated I mumbled. "So what's this about going out?"

She giggled excitedly. "Yves rang before and said we were going out for a big celebration, he didn't say what it was but hon we are going to the Ambassador for dinner."

I slumped. "Oh fuck why can't we just stay home, I have had a big day."

She kissed me. "Don't be such an old fuddy duddy. Come on love Yves will be here soon, let's just have a good time."

"Viv I have had a big day myself, and I can't be bothered with getting dressed up, I will just shower and put on some clean clothes."

She looked shocked. "No love this is Yves celebration, it needs to be Nathalie now come on it won't take long to get ready, please just for me, let's make it a special night, let's not forget it will be our last chance."

I relented, I guess she knew I would, she always gets her way with me. She dragged me up the stairs to start getting ready. Viv didn't have a lot of posh clothes and we were going to have to share. She chose a little blue cocktail dress for me and she wore her favourite yellow dress.

We spent ages in the salon as Viv helped me apply my makeup, as I was now able to do my own she really only assisted me. As she supervised she giggled playfully. I should get you to work for me in here. I could take you on as an apprentice."

"Smart bitch." I replied sarcastically.

She laughed. "No I am serious, you have got really good."

As we played we had a few drinks and talked about the night, she picked that I was nervous and not that enthusiastic. By the time our makeup was complete we had finished the bottle and I was feeling a little more at ease.

Viv helped adjust my bra so it sat properly under the dress, and said. "I wish these were real, god imagine if you had real ones, I could play with them every night."

I gave her a disbelieving look and she peeked coyly at me out of the corner of her eyes. "Love don't take this the wrong way but you are a much prettier woman than you are a man."

Her words actually offended me and as I pulled away from her embrace she saw I was hurt. "I am sorry hon, I didn't mean to offend, but look in the mirror, you are so bloody cute, and you look hot. I love you so much, all I meant was Nathalie is better looking."

She pulled me back into our embrace and she hugged me. "I am sorry babe, honestly I didn't mean to insult you, I was just trying to be playful."

She turned away and walked up the stairs leaving me feeling agitated. Was that what she really thought? Had she lost that much respect for me she didn't even see me as a man any more, fuck I couldn't blame her if she had, especially after that spanking Yves gave me last night. Even thinking about it brought a bright red blush to my face. I felt ashamed of myself for not being able to stop him, what sort of man can't protect his wife. OK in the end she liked it but she was so scared at the start I should have been able to stop him.

I played with my hair as I stared into the mirror. I gazed at my reflection I realised Viv was right in many ways. I wasn't a big burly bloke, I was decidedly average. I had never been particularly athletic; I had always leant towards the scholastic aspects of life. I had never had a fight even at school I shied away from confrontation. My frame was about the same size as Viv, which was what made this whole thing so simple.

I played with the lipstick applying a thicker coat and as I played I heard voices from upstairs. Yves must obviously here.

As I was playing the voices got louder they were coming down to the salon, and I realised it wasn't Yves at all it was Carol and I was trapped, there was nowhere to hide.

They burst in and Carol looked stunned as she saw me sitting there, she turned to stare at Viv who just babbled. "Carol this is Nathalie, don't mind her, just plonk your arse down, I will have to hurry because we are going out."

Carol leaned over for an air kiss. "So who are you?" She asked.

Viv interrupted. "Nathalie is Nathans sister, she is staying with us for a bit. So what is it you want me to do with this mess?"

"Oh I don't know surprise me, I just want something different tonight, I'm meeting a new fella and I want to look good."

Viv started to wash her hair and Carol stared at me. "So what's the deal Nathalie, how come I haven't seen you around before?"

I blushed too scared to answer. Viv sniggered. "Don't bother Carol she is shy, once she gets to know you she does speak."

Carol looked at me quizzically. "You look exactly alike you know." She turned to Viv. "So where is the little shit anyway?"

Viv shrugged. "He is around somewhere."

Carol kept peering back at me as I fidgeted uneasily. Even as Viv chatted with her she kept turning and running her eyes up and down me and it gave me the willies. I was just about to make a run for it when she blurted out... "Oh fuck no! Jesus fucking Christ... I don't believe it. Nathan that's you isn't it. Blimey it is isn't it?"

Viv slapped her on the shoulder. "Stop it Carol you are making her uncomfortable."

I was mortified. I tried to push past but she grabbed my arm. "Hey don't run away, fuck let me have a look."

She held me tight as she just stared. "Fuck me dead I still don't believe it, Nathan you look smashing. Who knew that this little hottie was hiding in there?"

Viv laughed uproariously. "That's an understatement, I am in love all over again."

Carol stood up and gave me a hug. "Honey you look amazing. As she let my arm go I made a run for it totally humiliated. I ran straight up to the bedroom and flopped on the bed and it was impossible to hold back the tears, my whole world was falling apart, even Carol knew.

Viv came in and sat beside me. "Its OK love, there's no need to freak out."

"Bollocks Viv, for fucks sake, now everyone will fucking know. Soon the whole bloody neighbourhood will be talking about it. I am going to be a laughing stock."

Just as we were talking Carol walked in. "Nathan you don't have to worry babe I am not a complete bitch I won't say anything, I promise."

I was shocked to see her but Viv patted the bed and she sat with us. "Nathan you look great, you have nothing to be embarrassed about. You have to excuse me I am just shocked. Fucking hell I just never knew."

Viv said. "Thanks babe, see Nath there's nothing to be upset about your secret is safe." Just then there was a knock on the door. Viv jumped up. "That will be Yves." She ran down to greet him.

As we sat there Carol shuffled over beside me she ran her hand over my cheek trailing her nails along my skin. I was trapped and frozen to the spot too scared to move as she caressed me. Then she leaned in and her lips clasped on mine and her tongue slithered seductively into my mouth as she kissed me deeply.

My head spun making me light headed but rather than push her away we fell deeper into the kiss. "What the fuck? What's going on in here?" Viv had come rushing back into the room. She stood there hands on hips glaring. "Fuck you two dirty girls need to calm down."

Carol giggled. "Sorry babe but I have always wanted to do that...kiss a woman I mean, and this was my chance. Sorry."

Viv smiled teasingly. "Nathalie you are a little slut aren't you."

Carol giggled with her. "It was my fault Viv, I kissed her."

Viv's grin brightened. "Carol we don't have a lot of time, but I am sure Nathalie would like another kiss so perhaps another day wouldn't you?" Viv grabbed her hand and led her away. "Carol it's OK I am not mad, in fact I would like to watch that kiss properly when we aren't rushed." She looked back over her shoulder and grumbled. "Nath now you have spoiled your makeup, you need to fix it, so hurry Yves is already getting toey."

Carol was one of those gorgeous sexual creatures who managed to look sensational without even trying. As I watched her sexy arse undulate its way out the door I was thinking bugger me what just happened.

I was still sitting there ten minutes later when Viv came hustling through the door, when she saw me just staring into space she barked. "Nath, what the fuck are you doing? Hurry up or we will be late." She dragged me over to her dresser and she helped me fix my makeup. "Viv I am not going."

She gave me a stern look. "Nath don't be difficult, we are running out of time, hurry please."

I shook my head. "No, I am a bit pissed off right now... why did you take Carol down to the salon tonight? You knew she would recognise me. Bloody hell, what's got into you lately? It's like you purposefully tried to embarrass me."

She hugged me, trying to placate me. "Come on love it was just a little bit of fun, I didn't know she would recognise you, but I knew even if she did it wouldn't matter. She doesn't care, not everybody thinks like you love. Now come on and we will have a fun night and help Yves celebrate."

I wanted to argue, but what was the point? She was going to get her way regardless of my apprehension.

There wasn't a lot of chit chat as we drove to the restaurant it was actually uncomfortable. When we arrived we were shown to our table, which was weird because it was set out for a table of five. The waiter took our orders and brought drinks. I stared at Yves and Viv. "Are we expecting someone else?"

They both changed the subject quickly. Viv patted my hand whispering. "Relax hon, just enjoy the night."

I was uneasy with their secretive attitude.

Trying to fill in the silence Viv babbled on about how excited she was to be so close to finishing her diploma and was already looking forward to setting up her own salon. Lately she complained many times that her job was driving her crazy and she couldn't wait to go out on her own in a proper salon. As she burbled on I interrupted. "Hon just because you will get your diploma doesn't mean we will be able to set up a salon. We are going to have to save a lot of money first."

She gave me a mock sad face. "Don't be a wet blanket, just for one little moment I was enjoying the thought of getting out from behind that bloody checkout."

Yves chuckled softly. "Well if it's only the money holding you back, I could help you know... I would be happy to finance your salon."

Viv's smile overtook her whole face and she threw her arms around his neck. "Oh my god! Really... Yves that would be amazing." She gushed. "Oh my god did you hear that Nath?"

Viv's demeanour changed instantaneously when I snarled. "No thanks Yves, it is a generous offer but we will do it ourselves thanks all the same."

Viv' glared angrily at me. "Nath, don't be ridiculous. He wants to help."

"No Viv he isn't even going to be here and this was always going to be our business, you and I together remember... we are not a fucking charity."

Just then Yves jumped up and signalled to a couple of sharply dressed guys who had just walked in. They walked directly to our table and Yves introduced us all. "Paul, Stephen, this is Nathalie and Vivian, they are my girlfriends."

His words made my stomach turn, why did he have to say that?

They were apparently business acquaintances of his. He had clearly been expecting them. As they sat down the waiter brought more drinks.

I swallowed my anger and the table fell into general chit chat before I asked how they knew Yves.

Paul glanced at Yves before answering. "Well Yves what do you think can we let the cat out of the bag?" Yves confirmed his agreement with a perfunctory nod of his head.

"Nathalie Yves has recently become a partner in our firm and he is going to be taking up his position with us. As of yesterday, Stephen, Yves and I are partners."

I glanced across at Yves and he had his big cheesy smile beaming at full luminosity.

Viv leaned over and gave him a huge congratulatory kiss, when she sat back down she nudged me whispering. "Well say something, don't just sit there give him a kiss love." She looked chuffed, and I realised she had known all along.

I was completely dumbfounded, I ignored her as the waiter arrived to top up our drinks Paul fastened his gaze on me. "Nathalie part of the reason Yves got us all together tonight was not just to make this announcement that will happen soon enough, we asked you along because we would like to offer you a position as well."

I just stared at him mouth gaping open. "You want to what? You don't even know anything about me."

"Nathan Yves has told us everything about you, this was his idea, if you are only half as good as Yves suggests then we will all be very happy."

Now I was furious. "Sorry Paul but I already have a job, and I am very happy with it."

Yves glared at me angrily. "Nathan don't be so hasty, you haven't heard what's on offer. I think you might be pleasantly surprised."

Paul interrupted. "Nathan, just let me tell you about the job, what it entails and of course the salary."

I snapped. "I said no thanks and I meant it. Thank you anyway Paul." My cheeks were burning I felt ashamed, humiliated and very, very angry.

The waiter topped up our drinks as Yves and Paul talked as I sat fuming silently. Viv was angry as well and fixed a cold icy dagger laden stare on me. We had our dinner which was magnificent and as we waited for dessert Paul tried again. "Nathalie please just let me tell you about the job."

I sighed reluctantly knowing full well I wasn't escaping until I let him. "Yeah OK, go on then let's hear it."

Paul looked chuffed as he gave me the rundown on the job. He was very effusive as he explained the finer details. He looked like he had just offered me the world, and I honestly think he thought I was going to be happy.

When he finished I looked around the group and I think they like Paul all thought the same. "That is a great offer Paul, just not for me. Thanks all the same."

He fell forward onto his hands, visibly deflated. "You mean what I just offered you doesn't pique your interest at all? I mean the salary alone must be a lot more than you are currently earning, and you would be in charge of your own team."

"I don't doubt that it is a generous offer, but the answer is still no."

Paul looked across at Yves. "If it's the money, we could possibly stretch it another 10%, but that would be tops."

"Paul it's not the money. I like my current job."

Viv joined the fray. "Nath, honey... this is a fabulous offer. It sounds exactly like everything you have been looking for. Don't be so rash."

I returned her icy glare. "This is none of your business."

You would have thought I slapped her face. "Fuck you then you ungrateful turd."

That put a stop to the job talk. Yves looked very angry and Viv became sullen and petulant.

Yves took over and dominated most of the conversation boasting about their plans for the company and where they wanted to go. He also bragged about his new apartment which he had just brought.

We arrived home and Yves grabbed me by the arm forcefully. "You behaved like complete bitch tonight you insulted my friends and you ruined my celebration. Paul made you a very generous offer and you threw it back in his face and made me look stupid in front of them. This is not acceptable."

He dragged me in close until our mouths were almost touching. "I am very angry Nathalie, you will need to be punished?"

I looked pleadingly at Viv but she stood there with a strange look on her face.

Yves turned to her and asked. "What do you think Vivian? What shall we do with her?"

Viv said nothing.

As we stared into each other's eyes I wanted so much to tell him to fuck off but my tongue was stuck and no words came out. His mouth closed over mine and his tongue drove forcefully into my mouth in a ferocious kiss, he gripped my head in both hands and there was no escape. His tongue was like a rampaging Viking raider.

Giddy and lightheaded, already unstable on these heels, I had to hold on to his shoulders to stay standing, as I gave into the kiss my arms encircled his neck and I was lost, lost in the passion and desire, the bastard had done it again. Why, why did I just give in...

He pulled away from the kiss and left me breathlessly hanging on. "So my little angel what should your punishment be?"

I was just holding on and I buried my face in his neck, hoping he would stop talking about punishment. Unfortunately he had other ideas. "Vivian my sweet, what do think? How can I punish this petulant little bitch?"

Viv whispered. "I enjoyed the last time."

He grinned. "So a spanking, you want me to give her a spanking?"

Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,532 Followers