Nathalie's Makeover Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shit it had been years since I smoked pot.

She sparked up and we chilled, although I just about coughed my lings out it was so strong. As we smoked it she leaned over and sexily kissed me letting the smoke flow between our lipstick covered lips. "I have been dying to do that since I saw you that night."

The feel of her sexy smooth lips on mine made my heart flutter uncontrollably. The feel, the taste the sexy velvet like smooth sticky kiss was so sensuous.

We snuggled close as we smoked and kissed sharing that sexy smoke filled kiss. Her tongue found a new home in my mouth and she explored every centimetre. Her tongue slithered and glided around mine and we danced the dance of the seven veils. Her hands found their way up my leg stroking and caressing my inner thighs.

The smoke had worked its magic and all my fears seemed to have vanished, my anxiety gone in a haze.

As her hands worked up my leg I slid my hand inside her overflowing bodice and massaged her big succulent juicy boobs. As I kissed and sucked them they exploded out of the tiny bra that had been struggling to hold them in. I sucked those beautiful big areolas, her big spiky nipples slipped into my slurping lips as I nuzzled and sucked them deeply into my mouth. "Oh god yes, that's so good." She moaned. as she sank back enjoying my ministrations. I reached behind her and unzipped her dress properly, I unclipped her bra and as the flesh burst out I caressed and kissed sucked and made love to them with my mouth.

Carol had relaxed back and her eyes were closed, her mouth gaping open as she moaned in pleasure.

I ran my hand up her inner leg and her legs flopped open giving me easy access to her waiting treasure. My hands caressed her damp lacy panties. Softly, gently I worked my fingers up and down her velvety slit, her pouty lips open and inviting. Her bum lifted off the sofa as I curled my fingers around the bottom of her panties and gently wriggled them down her silky legs.

I returned to our kiss and my fingers found a new home in her open swollen pussy, I worked one then two fingers into her and finger blasted her gaping pulsating hole.

Her mouth was gaping as we kissed and she moaned. "Oh fuck yes, oh god that is so good, don't stop..."

I found her clit with my thumb and worked little circles around my fingers pumped her squelchy slippery hole. Frothy and foamy I fucked her harder and harder. "Fuck babe, don't stop it's so good."

With that encouragement I pumped her with my hand almost vanishing into her wanton pit. Her hips trembled as she pushed and bucked against my hand. "Yes, yes, yes, god fuck me, fuck me." Her lips sucked onto my neck as she held on and writhed her way through an enormous orgasm.

My hands were coated in her juices as her convulsing pussy squeezed out her tangy juicy nectar.

As she collapsed back I slid my fingers out and raised them to my mouth licking them. She grinned. "Fucking hell Nat, that was something. You are a naughty girl."

I pushed a couple of my fingers into her open mouth and she sucked her juices off until they were clean. "Taste nice?" I asked.

She sighed. "Fuck yes."

"I better try for myself then." I slipped down between her legs and kissed my way up her stockinged legs, past the lace at the top, all the way to her pussy. I kissed and sucked around her without actually letting anything inside. I ran my tongue along the outer part of her lips, circling around her clitoral area and then back along her lips right back to her arse, then as I licked back I let my tongue dip into her open hole.

"Oh fuck Nat, fuck that is good." I pushed the rest of my tongue into her frothy slit and fucked her slowly and gently and as her writhing and squirming grew I added a finger, then another until I had three fingers fucking her. I let my tongue meander its way up and suck her clit fully into my suctioning mouth.

She leapt off the sofa as I sucked her clit like it was a miniature cock, harder and harder as I pumped my fingers in and out of her gooey sloppy hole.

"Oh fucking hell Nat... Fuck, god I am going to cum again, oh fuck, oh fuck, don't stop babe, don't stop."

I licked faster as she gyrated and bucked her whole body quivered and trembled as she bucked against my hand. "Fuck, what are you doing to me, fuck, I am cumming."

This time her whole body shuddered. I sucked fervently trying to clean up her gushing juice.

As I climbed up beside her she was barely conscious her eyes were tightly shut and her flesh was damp and soft and limp.

My cock was straining in my panties but I just cuddled up beside her. It must have been the smoke because I slipped into the deepest sleep.

We must have been out for ages as it was dark when I was roused from my coma by her lips sucking my cock through my silken purse. Her big bright eyes smiled at me. "Hey lover, glad you are alive."

"Barely." I laughed. "I thought I was going to suffocate in your pussy."

She giggled. "Sorry hon, god I have never cum like that before, you lick pussy good, if this is what sex with a woman is like then I am changing teams."

She slipped my panties aside and my cock sprang free, wrapping her silky lips around it sucking me into her mouth, up and down her head bobbed, sucking and licking her fingers caressing my balls.

If I let her continue I was going to empty my balls deep inside her. I pulled her up by the hair until she was sitting astride me. I eased my cock into her molten gooey hole. We both sighed as she sank down until there was nothing left. She rode me slowly and gently caressing me with her convulsing palpating walls. Her lips locked on mine kissing deeply as the intensity grew she rode me harder and harder and I knew I wasn't going to last, a few more thrusts and boom I exploded deliriously into her hot gooey depths, my cum joining hers in a sticky concoction of combined saccharine juices.

It was a long time before my senses returned to something mirroring normality. We lay together enjoying the afterglow. She kissed me and whispered, "I am starving lets go and get something to eat."

The morning was awkward, we were both feeling uncomfortable. I got out of bed quickly and headed for the bathroom, as I glanced in the mirror I was a mess with makeup smeared all over my face, I was still wearing the stockings and I looked ridiculous. I jumped in the shower and scrubbed, as I was trying to clear off the makeup the door opened and Carol stood there. "Can I join you?"

Even although I was feeling apprehensive, I opened my arms and welcomed her in. It turned out to be exactly what we needed. We soaped each other up and as we did we washed away the anxiety. We laughed and giggled as we found hidden erogenous zones. Carol was ticklish and it didn't take much to have her breaking up and laughing her fool head off.

The shower was followed by a relaxed breakfast and a chance to talk, Carol started. "Nathan I really enjoyed yesterday, I just wanted to say thanks for a fun day and I really liked you doing my makeup, I wasn't joking about how good it was, even Viv has never been able to get that look for me."

Her smile was infectious. "Yes it was a great day."

She smiled wickedly. "You know the sexiest thing is, with Nathalie I get the best of both worlds, I get to experience being with a woman and still be with a man."

I blushed again, her effect on me was amazing.

"So what's happening between you and Viv? When I spoke to her last she sounded really down, surely whatever happened can't be that bad."

I decided to be honest. "Carol sadly I fear our marriage is over. I asked her to walk away from him but she wouldn't. So I filed for divorce and if she doesn't fight it we will be single in about six months, in the mean time I am going to try and move my life forward."

I saw the look of horror on her face. "Have you told her? She didn't mention it the other day."

"Yes she knows... I have given her the documents."

She shook her head, "Blimey she loves you like crazy you know, there has to be more to it than that. She would never leave you."

As we tidied up she asked. "So what shall we do" It's a lovely day perhaps we could go for a day out, shopping or something?

"Sounds good." I murmured. "Let's go"

"No, no, no." She cried, no, no, noooo I want to go with Nathalie."

I laughed, you have a lot to learn about me. "No Carol, let's take this in small steps."

She sighed. "Well the least you could do is fix my makeup, I want you to teach me what you did yesterday."

We parted ways with the sweetest sexiest kiss as we left for work.

I floated into the office my mind spinning wildly, as the day unfolded it got even better. Our project was nearing completion. I was totally absorbed in finalising the updated spreadsheets and punchlist it was going to be such a feather in my cap. Unfortunately my good mood was spoilt when Viv rang me, It started well but quickly degenerated into an argument. The afternoon was shot, I couldn't focus on anything after that, I was buggered.

As the project wound up and the paperwork was filed, Mike called me into a meeting. He was assembling a small team to develop a tender to quote on a new project. It was big, bigger than we usually took on. Importantly for me he wanted me on the team, it was a huge deal for me, my first opportunity to actually help put together a bid.

As we were packing up at the end of the meeting he pulled me aside. "Nathan I want to win this bid, I don't care if our margins are so low we don't make a profit I want this to promote our business,."

I nodded along with him acknowledging that I was on board.

"Nathan you need to know that our biggest competitor is going to be Yves and his associates they are also bidding on this and between you and me, I don't want them to win."

I appreciated his honesty, and the moment I heard Yves name I got even more interested.

"Nathan I am not blind, I know you and Yves had some problems and I have heard the office gossip so I know that he has run off with your wife, I have seen how long in the mouth you have been... so maybe this could help you, my suggestion is you channel all that anger into beating him"

I nodded thinking, yeah that would be nice.

He gave me a fatherly hug. "He turned out to be a real arse didn't he. So let's beat the bastard, show them no mercy."

The next day we were scheduled for a meeting with the prospective clients. As we were walking in Yves and Paul were walking out. The moment Yves saw me he walked straight up to me and extended his hand. "Hello Nathan, it is so good to see you."

I ignored his gesture and gave Paul a cursory nod. The expression on Yves face was priceless he was offended. He scowled retracting his hand and walked past us.

We sat through the presentation and talked to their engineers it became apparent that there were only two companies in the running, Yves and us. So as we collated all the data and got an understanding of the requirements I started to formulate a plan.

Back at my desk I started to break it down, I compartmentalised all the different aspects of the job, broke them down and allocated costs and resources. This was big... Really big. I worked late into the night and by midnight I had the basis of a plan. I wanted this and I wanted it bad. I wanted to rub Yves face in it.

The next day fresh and revitalised I ran Mike through my plan including the budget. We wouldn't make a lot on it but importantly we wouldn't lose.

He was pretty impressed and allocated a couple of guys to work with me. Over the next week we finalised our proposal and submitted it for the client's appraisal.

Unexpectedly I got a call from Viv. She giggled. "So... You and Carol aye, well was it good?"

"None of your bloody business."

She laughed, "So girls don't kiss and tell either aye?" It was short and sweet, but at least we didn't argue.

We had meeting after meeting with the clients but eventually after much toing and froing they awarded it to us. We had won. Now all I had to do was bring it home on time and on budget.

At home things were on fire. Carol was a wild sex machine forcing me to bring Nathalie out to play regularly, which really got me going. She was different to Viv, forceful and direct and bloody hell she loved sex.

"Well?" She asked one evening as she did a spin. Her makeup looked superb and she had a new hairstyle.

"Hmm very nice. I like very much indeed." I noticed that whoever had done it had followed my style for her makeup. "So where did you go?"

She guiltily looked away. "Viv's new salon."

"So what is it like?"

"I watched her trying to choose her words. "Well it's really nice, very upmarket and she seems to be booked solid, so I guess it's working for her... Sorry"

I nodded. "That's OK, I wish her well."

She grabbed me. "Hon she really misses you, we had a chance to chat. All she talked about was you, she wants you."

"She can't miss me that much, I gave her an opportunity, and she turned her nose up at me."

"Nat I don't know what happened or what was said... all I know is she misses you like crazy and would give anything to be here with you. I don't care what you say, she loves you, she really does."

Later that night the conversation drifted back to her conversation with Viv.

As we lay together, her hand caressing my already diamond hard cock she whispered. "So you will never guess what else we talked about?"

Oh, oh. "Yeah and what was that."

"Her head lowered to my lap and she kissed my knob as she stared back at me, with her big bright eyes. "Well we talked about you, and what you got up to with her and Yves. Sounds like you were, very experimental." Her girly giggle teased.

I was caught off guard and didn't really want to talk about this with her.

She purred. "Sounds like you enjoyed his how shall we say manly attributes."

I glared at her but she ignored me and continued. "Sounds like you were a right little slut, cor I can't believe you did all those things, I just cannot picture it, did you really suck him off?"

"Can we change the subject please."

She giggled. "There's nothing to be embarrassed about babe. I love sucking cock as well, maybe not as much as you, but I still like it. Getting fucked in the arse though, wow I would love to have watched that, did you enjoy it? Was it good?"

Her hand was masterfully stroking me and massaging my balls. "C'mon lover tell me, how did it feel with that big cock up your date."

My blushing cheeks only encouraged her. "Did you cum? Did you squirt while he fucked you?"

Her hand worked faster and faster as she brought me closer to explosion. Her mouth gave me a quick suck as she whispered. "I bet you did, I bet you squealed when he stuck it in, c'mon babe tell me, how was it?"

Before I could complain my hips jerked wildly my cock exploding all over my chest and her smiling eyes never left mine. "Slut." She giggled.

That marked a bit of a change in our relationship. She talked about it a lot and she tried to get me to go out with her to bars and such. When she got pissed she was worse. She talked endlessly about picking up guys together and taking them home to fuck.

The Project at work drifted to an end and we managed to bring it in under budget and a few days earlier than scheduled.

Mike was so impressed with my performance he offered me a promotion he wanted me take over developing all new tenders which of course was bloody brilliant news for me and I was thrilled to accept his offer.

We got so much good publicity from the completed project that our reputation was growing quickly.

That job turned out to be the first of a run of projects we won. Every win was another stab in the heart for Yves and I loved it. He may have humiliated me and stolen my wife but I was going to make him pay. I wasn't the only one who was happy either. Mike was so happy he gave me a huge bonus. It was a quantum leap forward for me and I really enjoyed the new role and responsibility. Work and beating Yves became my life and it became my main focus, all I could think about was fucking over Yves. If I found out they were tendering on a project I targeted it and went in hard going to extremes ensuring we won.

Things couldn't have been better, Carol was taking care of my sexual needs, even by Viv's standards we were doing it a lot and she was more or less staying at my place... My place... that was the sad part I still missed Viv like crazy, I tried convincing myself otherwise but that was the reality, I missed her. The sad thing was we seemed to be on different paths.

At work Mike had laid down the challenge and I delivered. We targeted the blue chip contracts and Mike set me on them, historically I had backed away from confrontation and I guess you would call me meek, but this new success was motivating me to push harder, I was like a dog with a bone given an opportunity to beat Yves made me find new and novel ways to cut costs and make sure we won.

It had been impossible to push Viv completely from my min so imagine my surprise finding Viv sitting on my doorstep waiting. She stood up as I approached. "Hi Nath, could we possibly talk?"

I flagged her in. "Come on, would you like a cuppa?"

We ended up in the front room sipping our tea, she gave me a sad stare. "Nath I miss you so much, I was hoping we could talk about getting back together, put all the acrimony behind us."

As I peered across at her I got a shock, I tried to hide my astonishment, but she was wearing a gold choker necklace that had Yves name in big bold letters. I hissed caustically. "Yeah well that's a bit hard for me while my wife sleeps with the man I hate."

She looked shocked at the depth of my bitterness "Nath you don't mean that, I had hoped time might have softened your perspective. You don't hate Yves, I know we hurt you, but I don't believe you hate him or me for that matter. I was hoping that perhaps enough water had flowed under the bridge."

She had a determined look on her face. "I love you Nath and I want you back in my life...we used to be so happy and I really miss you."

I nodded. "Of course we were well at least I was."

Her thin smile and nodding head showed she felt the same way. "Nath couldn't we try again? I don't want divorce, what do I have to do, just tell me."

I was shocked by her admission and her intensity, it gave me hope. "Viv all I have ever wanted is for you to come home. This is our place, all you have to do is promise me its over between you and Yves and then we can try to start again."

"Hon I have thought about this a lot and Yves and I have talked about little else. We want you to move in with us. Babe he has this amazing apartment, it's incredible and its worth a bomb, We want you in our lives. I think if we could talk calmly about what happened then we will make things work, we could do it gradually, you know, have a few dates that sort of thing." She had a hopeful glassy look in her eyes.

"Viv I have been honest. I want you back, I do still love you but there is no room in any future I see for Yves. If you want me it has to be a clean slate, a fresh start."

She sighed. "I don't know what happened between us, I know you love Nathalie and you seemed so into Yves. You can't pretend you didn't, I saw the look of pleasure on your face."

"Yes at the start I was overwhelmed and seduced by Yves, and I did enjoy the sex. That's not the problem, its all the humiliation he wants to include. He wants to control everything and I don't like that."

"Nath I discovered something about myself. If I am honest you were right when you said I was attracted to Yves from the start, I don't mean this to be hurtful, but there is an aura of power or strength or something, I can't explain it he is so different to you. When I saw the video clip that very first time of you giving him that blowjob I was stunned, firstly at you and then of course by him. When I watched it you were so into it, you loved it, I should have been repulsed watching my husband give another man a fucking blowjob, but I wasn't I was so excited I had to masturbate and I had an orgasm like I have never had in my life. I watched that clip over and over and always with the same result. From there it grew, my mind went into overdrive and I built up this fantasy if you liked the blowjob then maybe... Well you know the rest."