Nathalie's Makeover Ch. 06

Story Info
Nathalie finds new ways to fuck Yves.
9.1k words
4.53
19.1k
13

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,542 Followers

Viv called several times but I couldn't answer, , she came to the house but I had to leave the doors locked. I just knew that if I let her in I would breakdown and fold as I always did, I just wanted some space and time to think.

I needed to break the hold they had over me I needed separation. It was hard listening to her pound on the door, her sobs and cries really cut, but I needed to be strong for myself.

It was a cold and wet day Monday morning but it was with a fresh purpose that I headed off to work and my positive attitude seemed to flow into my work. Well that was until lunch time when she turned up at my desk looking cute and sexy in what was obviously a brand new outfit. She looked every inch the modern sexy businesswoman. She appeared to have adopted a snooty aloof persona that I associated with Yves, and it was more a command than a question. "Nathan can we go somewhere and talk?"

I nodded my agreement, there was no escaping this and I was stupid to think I could evade her. We ended up at the pub separated only by the table I admired her new suave style. "Nice outfit."

Without even the hint of a smile she stated proudly. "Yves brought it for me, seeing as how I was locked out of my own home with nothing to wear."

"It must look out of place at the supermarket."

Her grin widened. "I resigned this morning."

As we glared angrily at each other she snapped curtly. "All right Nathan, can you please tell me what the fuck is going on?"

Trying to hold her glare I blurted out. "I told You Viv it's over unless you leave the French twat. I asked you to choose and I was serious. I gave you a chance Viv and you chose him, as I get a chance to see a solicitor I will file for divorce."

Her previous haughty aloofness evaporated, and suddenly all the wind was knocked out of her sails she looked ashen faced. "Divorce! You... You have to be joking... That is just bloody silly, don't you think that is going overboard?"

"No I don't actually, I have had enough of that cruel bastard. What's more I don't appreciate your attitude in this fiasco either. Laughing the whole thing off like it was a joke... Jesus Viv what the hell did you think I was going to do?"

I think my determined stance shocked her, and we sat in stony silence lost in contemplation before she said quietly. "Come on love we can't throw everything away just because of this. That's just daft, it was just a sexy game, just a silly game."

"Viv I don't want divorce either, I want you back, but that's only if you are prepared to walk away from the perverted prick..."

She interrupted scowling. "That is my home as well you know. You can't throw me out with nowhere to go."

"It is not like you have been sleeping on the street, don't bullshit me, you have been with him.

She looked like she was about to explode. "For god's sake, it's not like you gave me any option... I told you I was going to him. Nath this is stupid, you are acting like a bloody spoiled brat. All this just because I refused you sex!"

"No Viv it was more than that, it was the humiliation and the bloody beating and then the filthy perverted bastard pissed on me in the shower, which was the last straw." She seemed to have totally lost her swagger as I barrelled on. "But it was more than just him, it was you as well. Do you think I enjoyed hearing my wife go on and on about what a great lover he is and how he is so much bigger and better than me, and then taking his side, defending him, calling me a sissy?"

She smiled thinly trying to make light of it. "Come on love that's just part of the tease, part of the game."

"It wasn't a game to me, and I can't believe your part in it. Fuck I actually have bruises... Bruises Viv, that was nothing but assault, plain and simple.

"Babe I thought you were into it. I am sorry that you are hurting."

"Oh bollocks, Viv you were just as bad."

She sighed, "I am sorry Nath, I really am, I never wanted you to be hurt, we just got carried away." She reached over for my hand. "This thing with Yves, it is hard to explain, it's the most exciting thing I have ever experienced, and you feel it as well, I know you do. This might hurt but the things he did to you and the things he said they arouse me so much. I can't explain it but seeing him like that ordering you to suck him off and hearing you beg... Fuck babe it was so dirty and sexy."

I was shocked at her honesty.

"I am sorry Nath I thought you were into it as well. When he gave you that spanking, I was trembling, it was so erotic and intense, honestly love it made me tingle inside. It was the sexiest thing I have ever seen, and I saw that submissiveness in you, god when you begged him to fuck you...Bloody hell it was incredible. I love it when I see you being so into it, surrendering to him. I know how you feel because I feel the same way, I just can't say no to him, he is so commanding and powerful, me... I love it."

I was totally blown away by her, and she was so casual about it. "Well I hate it, he bruised me, and he strangled me I was close to blacking out. Then when I wanted to reconnect and make love with my wife you turned me away, that showed me where your allegiance lay."

"That was just part of the game, Yves wanted to build the sexual tension so when he got home we would be gagging for it."

"No he wasn't, he wanted to prove to me that he was in control and you would follow his commands, it was all about control."

She wilted her shoulders dropped and she looked away. "It was never like that, you just misunderstood. All he wanted was to make it a bit of fun, if you had just allowed it to play out I was going to spend the week teasing you, it could have been so much fun, but then you got all shitty and spiteful. Love if you would just let Yves lead, For fuck sake you want to be a woman one minute then you get all snarky when he gives you what you want. Jesus if you would let him be in charge he wouldn't be so hard on you. Put away your ego and let him be our man"

"Be our man! What the fuck am I?"

She smirked. "Babe you are our sexy little Nathalie, you just won't admit it. You love it. If you would just bend a little, let Nathalie take over."

"You mean if I let him call me, sissy and cocksucker and piss over me then everything would be rosy."

"That's just part of the game. He doesn't mean those things to be malicious or hateful, he just wants you to accept him, put Nathan away for a while."

I couldn't believe she was still standing up for him, she wasn't listening to me at all.

She looked up at me with a pleading expression. "Nath, just let go hon, imagine how liberating it would be."

I sat staring wondering what happened to my wife. When I didn't respond she snarled. "OK, so what happens now?"

"Well Viv we seem to be at a crossroads. If you aren't prepared to walk away from him then I guess we are getting divorced."

"Fuck Nath you can be such a stubborn bastard, Can't we just take a breath, take some time, let the dust settle and talk about what happened, I am sure if we could all sit down together we can make it work. I know you enjoyed the sex I saw it on your face and in your eyes, you loved making love with him."

"I don't care about the sex, and that wasn't lovemaking it was just him fucking me...all I want is my wife back."

She shook her head in bewilderment. "Nath let me come home, we can talk and reconnect. This was all your fucking idea, you started all this."

"Bullsit... I have only come to realise that this was all you, you set me up so he would catch me, and then you couldn't wait to fuck him. No this was you Viv, you have wanted him from the very first time you met him. Well now you have him."

"Nath I want you, we can't throw it all away, please put away your insecurities, let me come home and we can work it out."

"So you are prepared to leave him?"

She didn't say anything but she couldn't hold my gaze, she just stared down at the table.

"I am sorry Viv but if that's your attitude then it is over. I still love you but I am not having anything to do with him."

She threw back her drink and stormed off without saying another word.

We had no real savings, when I split the bank balance it left me with fifteen hundred pounds. I had to go to Citizens advice to find out what to do about filing for divorce. They directed me to a couple of websites which hosted do it your self sites. I filled out the separation petition forms and took them down to the court house to file. There went four hundred pounds.

It was hard being separated, apart from when she was at her mum's we had never been apart, this seemed final and the place seemed so empty. I was having dinner in front of the tele watching the evening news, when there was a loud pounding on the door. As I opened it I found a couple of constables standing there with Viv.

The lead constable introduced himself and his partner. I could see Viv standing behind them and off to the side. He asked. "Sir can we come in? We would like to talk to you in private."

"No, sorry but you cant."

Shaking his head he sucked in a deep breath. "Sir is it true that you have illegally locked your wife out of her house?"

"I nodded. "I don't know about the illegal part, but yes I have changed the locks."

His face showed no emotion. "Sir you realise that it is actually illegal."

"No I didn't know that, but I have filed for divorce and I don't want her living here and there didn't seem to be an alternative."

The cops glanced at each other. "Look can we come in and discuss this all together privately? We might be able to help."

"Sorry Constable but the answer is no, she is not welcome in this house."

He sucked in a deep breath when he saw my resolve. "Sir, regardless of the impending divorce, this is still your wife's house as well as yours and she is legally entitled to live here, you cannot kick her out with nowhere to go without filing all the correct paperwork."

"Nowhere to go my arse, she is living with her boyfriend."

The two cops looked quizzically at each other, Viv paled when they turned to her.

I spat sarcastically. "I don't care about bloody legalities; it is untenable for us to share the same dwelling."

"Sir the law is the law, and it's very clear in these matters, either you let her in or I am going to have no choice but to charge you with obstructing the law."

"So be it." I snarled. "But there is no way that bitch is staying here."

Viv cried. "Nath please, let us in, we can talk this through, please you are scaring me you are acting crazy, for god's sake, they are going to lock you up."

"I don't care Viv, I am making a stand, you have somewhere to stay, I am sure your boyfriend loves having you sleep over."

She cried. "Don't be an arse Nath."

The four of us were at a Mexican stand-off. In the end it was Viv that snapped. "For gods sake then, can I at least come in and get some clothes?"

I agreed and stood back she came in escorted by the constables. They followed her from room to room as she collected some clothes and some personal stuff.

While she was there I took the opportunity to hand her a copy of the divorce petition, it was going to save me hiring an official server. The moment she picked them up she went weak at the knees and the constables had to grab and support her.

They helped her over to the table where she sat down. "Nath this is crazy, we haven't even had a chance to talk it through, bloody hell don't I even get a say?"

"You had your chance."

Eventually they left and I was left alone. I slumped back in my chair and closed my eyes. When I woke in the morning I hadn't moved I was still in the chair.

The weekend couldn't come quickly enough for me.

I was dragged out of my Saturday morning housework routine by a knock on the door, it was Carol looking bright and cheerful.

"Hi Nathan, I wondered if you had anything planned today?"

I pulled the door open and she wandered in. "I have nothing planned, what can I do for you?"

"Well, nothing in particular, I just thought we could hang out. I thought maybe you might like some company."

"Yeah, and why would you think that?"

She fidgeted nervously. "Well Viv said you guys were going through a bad patch and when she was worried about you, I thought you might like a little company, somebody to talk to." She smiled adding. "plus I need a hand, I want to find a new look and Viv said you were pretty good at makeup, so, you know I thought maybe we could have a few drinks, talk and you could weave a little magic."

I was stumped. "I don't know why Viv would say that... Look, you are welcome to hang around Carol, but I have to say I have no real experience with any of that stuff, that's Viv's game."

We ended up sitting in the lounge and although it was early I grabbed a beer and Carol said yes please. "So how are you holding up?"

I shrugged. "I am doing OK."

She took a gulp of her beer. "So what happened? You two seemed perfect for each other."

"Yeah well I guess things just got mixed up."

"Was it that big French bloke? He seemed to be spending a lot of time here, and Viv seemed pretty keen on him."

"Yeah he was part of it." I groaned.

"Don't worry hon I am sure you will work it out. She loves you I know that much."

"Yeah well not enough to stay away from that fucking prick." I hissed venomously.

We sank a few more beers and Carol got more talkative and chatty, out of nowhere she blurted out.

"Well what about Nathalie, how is she going? I really enjoyed that kiss."

I went bright red at her words. "Ummm that is now history."

She sighed, putting on a sad face. "That's a shame, I thought she was cute and she was such a good kisser, I enjoyed that." She jumped up and got us more beers. We chatted the afternoon away drinking our beers and it was getting late before she stood up grabbing my hand. "OK enough of this, let's go and see if she is right. Come on I want you to do my makeup for tonight."

"Fuck Carol... Are you sure?"

She giggled. "Yeah come on what's the worst that could happen."

So with a couple of fresh drinks we wandered down to the salon and she sat in the chair. "Do your worst."

"I started with the exfoliation routine giving her face a real clean and opening up her pores. I got some moisturiser and rubbed it in gently working in small circles, I worked from her cheeks under her eyes and down under her chin. She laid back and gave a little purr. "Oh that feels nice, you have a light touch." We chatted playfully with banter flowing back and forth.

I got a little bolder and applied a deep foundation, she didn't need much as she had such perfect skin, smooth and white like quality Chinese porcelain.

I highlighted her cheekbones and her nose to give a slightly narrower face. She has this cherubic face, straight out of a Rafael painting. As I highlighted the shape I worked on thinning out the nose to make it a little more angular. Using a nice combination of silver and blue I applied dark smouldering mascara extending out the shape of the eyes making them a little wider. She has brown eyes that are very round like her face and by drawing out and highlighting the edges gave her a much slimmer look.

Her hair was the hard part, I had never really had to do hair before. I had watched Viv for hours so I had a bit of an idea. I started with a shampoo and conditioner, then blow dry taking out the curls. As I stood behind her running my hands through it I decided that an up do would be the go. Viv had this thing that she got off a TV commercial that gives a nice tight bun.

Once it was up I pulled out a few tresses and used the curling iron to create some ringlets that I used to frame her face. Carol had been chatting away and not really paying attention so when I was finished she drew in a big breath as she studied herself in the mirror. She turned her head from side to side, up and down. "Fuck me, Nathan this is amazing, shit this is better than anything Viv ever did. She grabbed my face and kissed me. "Nathan this is amazing, thank you, she passed me her phone. "Could you take some photos please?"

She struck some poses and I snapped away as she really got into it. I handed her back the phone. "Thanks Nathan, fuck me I can't believe it, she is right you are really good, I mean really good."

I left her playing with her phone as I scurried away to get more beer.

When I got back she was admiring herself in the mirror. "OK Nathan, there's only one thing left. I want to see Nathalie."

I sort of knew we were going to end up having this conversation. "I don't know Carol, when Viv left I sort of made the decision to put that behind me."

"Come on hon, it's just me, please ever since that day I have been dying to see her, please."

As reluctant as I was I was also as horny as hell. Carol is a particularly curvy sexy woman and I had to admit that I had done a good job with her makeup, she looked very sexy. "OK but you have to give me some privacy. I can't do this with you watching."

She giggled. "Shy are we? Yeah OK I will go up and raid Viv's wardrobe, some of her old clothes might fit. This look is too good for this dowdy old outfit."

She disappeared up the stairs and I started. It started always with a close shave and moisturiser, lots of it, I followed that with a really strong base foundation. Just like with Carol I started to highlight my cheeks. Unlike Carol, my features are thin and featureless. I needed to raise my cheekbones and give some shape. Next was my eyes and if I was going to look my best then this is where I spent most of my time, to make the best of my, how shall we say delicate features I needed for my eyes to really stand out.

I slipped into a state of delirium as I watched Nathalie appear from the mirror, I used the same silver and blue but I used a dark shade to accent them. This is the part I love the most, lipstick, the sexy erotic sensual feel of the lipstick sliding over my lips.

As I worked on my lipstick Carol popped her head in the door. "Hon I am going home for a bit, none of Viv's stuff fits me. Shit I must be a fat cow."

I laughed. "You are not fat, you look gorgeous, and your figure is stunning."

She beamed a big thank you smile and vanished which was good because I hadn't thought about clothes everything was up in the wardrobe. When I walked into our bedroom it was a mess of clothes. Carol must have gone through every outfit Viv had, and worst she had left them spread over the bed and floor. 'Messy bitch.' I mused.

I found the cute red and black corset I favoured, it was old fashioned and laced up rather than clipped. I pulled on a pair of black seamed stockings and padded bra.

I chose the purple velvet dress that I felt comfortable in. Although we weren't going anywhere I finished it off with the silver open toed heels.

I started to put away the mess Carol had left and had just about finished when I heard her walk in. She walked in and saw me putting away Viv's clothes. She smiled cutely and apologised. "Sorry hon, when I couldn't find anything to fit I freaked out." She stood back with an admiring glance. "Cor blimey, you look stunning." She walked up and ran her hands up and down my face. "Fuck you are amazing, look at you... You really are pretty."

I blushed a little at her compliment. I noticed she had gone to great measures herself. She looked sexy as hell. "Carol, I don't know what to say, you look absolutely beautiful, and so bloody sexy."

She accepted my returned compliment with a sexy grin. "Thanks but I feel fat and ugly next to you."

We went back downstairs and she had grabbed a couple of bottles of cheap champagne she had brought back. "Girls can't drink beer from a bottle." She whispered.

By the time the first bottle had vanished we were feeling no pain. We had the stereo blaring and we had been dancing and talking. It was at that point she pulled a blunt out of her purse and waved it under my nose. "This is good stuff Nat."

Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,542 Followers