Nathalie's Makeover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dress up game stayed dormant for a few weeks just because work for both of us was so busy. She had some serious assignments to complete and our project was full on. I had been working late most nights.

Our sex life had never been better. The dress up game had definitely raised the stakes. She was more vocal and had developed a love for me going down on her. Previously, although she enjoyed it, she always seemed to be holding back, not letting go. That was not the case now. I mean blimey now she couldn't wait and was eager and had no qualms about pushing my head down and she wasn't holding back verbally either. Now she wanted to talk about things that historically had been uncomfortable taboos.

We often discussed her biggest fantasy which was having sex with another woman and our dress up game had made it seem so real for her.

It was a couple of weeks before she convinced me to dress up again. This time it started the same way it had previously with her giving me a close shave but she didn't want to stop with my face she wanted to go further and as she shaved my chest she slipped further and further down my torso. I slipped my hand under her chin and lifted her head so we were looking in each other's eyes. "Hon, what the hell are you doing?" I asked.

She did her silly little girly giggle. "Well I just thought you looked so nice, wouldn't it be nice if you were smooth all over."

"All over." I was a little stunned.

"Come on hon, it's not lie anyone else will see you. I explained my fantasy and I would love to really explore this a little more."

I looked down into her gorgeous eyes. "What do you mean all over Viv?"

"Pretty self-explanatory isn't it. I want you to be completely smooth and hairless."

She could see the uncertainty in me I guess, so she leaned in close and kissed me sweetly. "I will make you a deal. If you let me shave you I will let you shave me."

Wow I had always wanted her to shave her pussy but she always refused. She stood up and grabbed my hand and led me over to the shower. She turned it on ripped of my remaining clothes and sweetened the pot by stripping herself and diving in with me. She soaped up my body immediately taking lots of care with my dick which by now was standing out like a Kevlar fishing rod.

She stroked my cock, and then she started to shave my whole body. I couldn't argue she wouldn't let me. Every time I tried to put up a fight she wrapped those sexy pouty little lips around my cock and sucked me deep into her mouth and sucked the nervousness and hesitancy right out of me. An hour later I was hairless in Birmingham. She handed me the razor. "OK babe your turn."

I took the razor and soap and knelt down in front of her and soaped up her snatch until she was covered in suds. She giggled as I started to glide the razor over her. She moved her legs apart allowing me to shave her. I kissed her pouty engorged lips as the razor slid around her pussy.

Her groans and whimpers filled my ears. I slipped a finger into her soapy hole and slid them back and forth along her slit. "Fuck you little tease." She groaned. "You are a bastard."

Once we had towelled and rubbed each other down she covered us both in sweet smelling talcum powder. We moved back into the salon where she once again applied the makeup. I watched attentively in the mirror as she transformed me from an ordinary looking bloke into a pretty attractive woman. When she was finished I shook my head in amazement. She had done it again. Staring back at me from inside the mirror was this cute woman.

Viv led me by the hand up to our bedroom. She held up a filmy little negligee. I shook my head no but she was insistent and pushed me back until I was sitting on the edge of the bed. "Please babe don't play hard to get. I promise it will be all worth it."

She did eventually convince me to go along with her. The selling point was her sexy little hand slowly stroking my cock as she asked.

She slipped one of her little bras over my shoulders and pulled on the negligee. She giggled and purred like a sex mad kitten. This was a new side to her that I had never seen before. Teasing and Flirtatious it is impossible to argue with her. She has these great big azure baby blue eyes.

She had me dressed in her skimpy bra and negligee. She ran around with her camera taking photo after photo. She captured every angle.

She pleaded and begged, encouraging me to vamp it up, with all her cooing and coercion. I was in the mood, she had me worked up so put on a little show for her. She got pretty kinky and kept the camera in her hand as she knelt down in front of me and pulled my cock out and hungrily wrapped her lips around the head.

Sucking and licking until my member was wet and slippery covered in her saliva. Her hand stroked and mauled my poor bruised and twisted manhood. She even captured the moment my balls were emptied by her boiling suctioning mouth. It was so intense I screamed. I screamed like I had never screamed before. Every fibre of my body was being sucked through the eye of my throbbing cock. As I fell into a heap on the floor she smiled at me and all I could say was. "Fucking hell Viv."

Over the weekend she really put the pressure on and she dressed us both in lingerie and lace. God it was fucking amazing. We spent the entire weekend playing and dressed. For the first time she made me keep the makeup on the whole time. I say forced, well she didn't have to try too hard, my mind had been opened to a whole new world, and secretly I loved it. This whole thing had me worked up to such an extreme level that I would probably have done whatever she asked. It was amazing and incredible.

Over the next week she spent a lot of time pleading with me to let her redo the scene from the weekend. By Wednesday night she had her way. She lubricated my reticence with liquor, teasing coercion and of course sex. She left my cock bald and proud standing out of the bathwater like a periscope. She had her own personal little sex doll and she loved it. She got her fantasy lesbian fuck with me dressed in stockings and suspenders. That night I slathered her pussy with bright red lipstick which I applied liberally with my lips as I licked her hot little snatch from orgasm to orgasm.

The only nights I wasn't dressed in her lingerie was nights when Yves came around home for dinner. I liked it when he was there because it gave me a little respite. The only problem with his visits was, he was starting to piss me off. He was flirting wickedly with Viv and what made it worse was she was leading him on and that was pissing me off even more.

After a couple of visits where the flirting was way out of control I bailed Viv up after Yves left. "Viv all this flirting is aggravating me. That sort of behaviour is totally unacceptable. For fuck sake you may as well have asked him to fuck you." She laughed it off as just some innocent flirting.

She tried to make light of it and giggled. "Jealous because you wanted him yourself aye hon."

I think she saw the horrified look on my face and quickly defused my anger by dragging me into the bedroom and fucking my brains out. At work the next day I had a similar discussion with Yves which was scary because he is a man mountain. He isn't a muscle bound gym going pretty boy, he is just huge. He is unkempt with long shaggy hair and a bristly beard. His features were very Gallic actually. He was a bit taken back but he apologised and agreed that he had overstepped the mark. I stopped inviting him around for a while because things were tense and I didn't want the tension to flow over into our work relationship.

I punished Viv by not playing her dress up game and it pissed her off no end. After a couple of weeks she asked me. "How come Yves doesn't come around anymore. I miss the big lug."

I groaned. "Well your flirting pissed me off so much I decided not to invite him round anymore."

She looked a little stunned. "Oh you have got to be bloody joking, come on love it was just a bit of fun."

"No Viv it was more than that and it pissed me off and it was completely disrespectful."

When we were in bed one night she whispered in my ear while we were making love. "Why is it so bad that Yves wants to fuck me?"

I just about choked on my tongue as I hurried to complain. "Because you are my wife that's why." If I hadn't been buried balls deep in her sizzling hot pussy I would have kicked her out of bed.

She slipped into her teasing mode as I was racing towards my cum. "Fuck Nate, imagine how big his cock must be."

She chose her moment well as I was just at that moment filling her to overflow with a jet stream of my sperm.

As we recovered I moaned. "What the fuck was all that stuff about Yves?"

She kissed my shoulder as she snuggled up beside me. "I was just teasing Nate. I thought it was fun, that's all."

As the project wound down Yves was spending less and less time in our UK office. He worked mostly from his home in Paris. That meant there was more opportunity for Viv to press her claims for me to play her dress up games. I guess I was getting sucked into the whole scenario and I was spending a lot of time in Viv's lingerie. She was having a ball making me over and she took so many photos, it was unreal.

The unnerving thing was Viv was changing. Her normally bubbly friendly demeanour was slipping to be replaced by this insistent and bossy harridan. The dress up had changed as well. She had this stupid fantasy about us going out together with me dressed up. She wanted us to be like girlfriends. It was just too weird and scared the shit out of me.

That was where I drew the line. There was nothing she could do to convince me. Of course she got a little surly and churlish. She stopped asking for me to dress and the playful teasing came to a stop. I guess she had come to realise that I enjoyed the dressing up and it was her way of punishing me.

Round about that time we did get some bad news Viv's mum had been rushed to hospital she had an accident and broke her hip. Because she had nobody else to look after her it meant Viv had to spend a lot of time away at her mums place looking after her and she lived a couple of hours away.

The public health supplied a nurse for week days but the family had to cover weekends. She lived alone and Viv's sister had emigrated years ago. That left Viv to carry the load. It meant Viv drove up to her mums place on Friday nights and back early Monday morning. I was left to my own devices for the whole weekend. Well you know what they say about idle hands.

I had been trying to down play my interest in the crossdressing. Viv and I were playing power games, she wanted to punish me by not playing dress up and I was trying to prove I didn't care so we were stuck at an impasse. I felt uncomfortable and a little embarrassed that Viv might know how excited that the dress up made me. It sensations aroused actually scared me they were so powerful, they awakened such deep and powerful emotions in me. I was both aroused and ashamed, the feelings of shame seemed to make the whole thing more exciting. It was like I was having an affair. Viv was gone most weekends and while she was away I played. I started wearing her clothes just at bedtime. I love getting dolled up in her lingerie. It was as sexy as hell. At night I lay in our big bed wearing all her lingerie, especially pantyhose. God I loved stroking my cock through the thin nylon gauze. Rubbing my nylon encased cock, it felt so sensual and invigorating, my orgasms were so intense and I dragged them out for ages torturing myself waiting for the end, it was almost tantric I prolonged the agony of release so long it was painful.

But the longer she was away the further I took it. By the third weekend I was dressed the whole time she was away. Her clothes were a bit tight as I am slightly bigger but beggars can't be choosers. It was amazing how worked up it got me. I spent hours masturbating while I was prancing around in her panties and lingerie.

Viv was so preoccupied with helping her mum that she didn't seem to notice. I always made sure her things were freshly laundered and put back where I found them before her return.

That was the order of the day for a couple of months. The good news was our relationship seemed to have settled down. Although she wasn't pestering me to play dress up she had softened and our love life was back to its former intensity. Things were comfortable I was fulfilling my desires for the dress up on weekends and I was comfortable with that because Viv didn't see how excited I was by it.

Things came to a head as it was always going to I suppose. One day Viv came down to catch up with me at work for an impromptu lunch date. We hadn't seen much of each other for the last week or so and she just wanted to catch up. It turned out to be a fun lunch date.

When I got home that night Viv was in a tizzy and didn't waste any time she grabbed me the moment I walked in the door explaining she had fallen behind in a couple of projects and needed me to model for her. She left me no room to argue. It was happening full stop. She popped a couple of beers and we went straight to the salon where she got straight to work.

I had never seen her so focused she was like a tornado working frenetically. If she wasn't working on my makeup she was running off to get me more beer. She seemed to be having a blast and I wasn't arguing. It was nice to see some of the old Viv back on deck. She surprised me when she went up to grab more beer. She returned with a collection of her clothes.

She didn't give me a chance to argue she stripped me off and helped me slip into her dress and lingerie. It didn't take long before she had me fully dressed in a complete outfit. I was bedecked in stockings and heels with a knee length dress. She used a blonde wig that covered some of my face with long stringy bangs. When I looked in the mirror I was impressed with the sultry sexy look she had managed to achieve. The blonde wig was the killer, I am dark haired so the transformation was amazing, it looked nothing like me.

As we finished Viv toasted me by clinking bottles. "Fuck baby you look really cute." I was admiring my reflection in the mirror while Viv sipped her beer smiling coquettishly at me when I got the fright of my life. I couldn't believe it I heard Yves voice ring out. "Hello, Vivian, Nathan are you home?"

I stared at Viv with an uncomprehending angry glare. She smiled apologetically. "Oops sorry darling I forgot about that. When I was at your office today I bumped into Yves and invited him over for dinner. Completely skipped my mind."

Fuck that was OK for her but I was dressed in her fucking clothes. She smiled at me and gave me a comforting pat as she called out. "I am down in the salon with a client." I stared at her with bulging eyes and a pounding heart. I went to jump up and find somewhere to hide but she pushed down on my shoulders holding me down in the chair. "Calm down he will never recognise you."

Before I could say anything there he was standing beside us. He gave Viv her perfunctory kiss and smiled at me. "Well who do we have here?"

Viv chirped excitedly. "This is Nathalie, she is Nathan's twin sister."

"Nathalie what a beautiful name for such a gorgeous creature. We know who got all the looks don't we." With that he reached down and picked up my hand and kissed it. He stood staring down lecherously at me. He talked to Viv but he was ogling me. "Where is Nathan?"

Viv mumbled. "Sorry Yves I forgot to mention to Nathan that I had invited you. He has gone down the pub with mates."

He looked uncertain about what to do. "Well perhaps I should go and see if I can find him." He handed Viv a bottle of champagne. "I will leave this with you."

Ignoring my agony or perhaps because she recognized it she smiled sexily at him. "No need to rush off. Stay and have a drink with us. Nathalie is helping me with an assignment."

Viv dragged out another couple of glasses and passed them to Yves who poured us all a glass. They both laughed and Yves clinked glasses with us. I was mortified and all I could think about was keeping my head turned and my mouth shut. I was so scared that he would twig that it was me.

Yves tried and tried to engage me in conversation but I managed to rebuff all his advances. Viv on the other hand was playing up to him flirting and giggling like a love-struck teenager. As much as her flirting pissed me off at least he was focusing mostly on her.

I was trapped unable to say anything without exposing myself and she knew it. I think she was challenging me as much as she was teasing him. I was flustered and unable to find an escape. Then I got a brain wave I excused myself and went to the bathroom and as I sat there on my throne I sent Yves a text message. 'Hey Yves I am at the Old Grey Nag. Come down for a beer.'

When I went back to the salon he was finishing his drink before giving Viv a lingering kiss goodbye. He tried to kiss me as well but I turned my head away quickly. As he left she punched me on the arm. "That was mean. I was enjoying that."

I hissed harshly. "Yeah so I fucking noticed."

She grabbed my arms and pulled me into a deep sensuous kiss. "Don't be jealous darling. It was just a bit of fun."

"Fun for you maybe." I barked. "Fuck I was shit scared. If he recognised me my career would be over you know that don't you?"

She shook me by the shoulders. "But he didn't did he? That's the important bit. See babe I have been trying to tell you. No one would bloody know. If we bought you your own clothes even I wouldn't recognise you."

I shook my head. "You did that on purpose Viv. You arranged that whole fucking thing."

"I just wanted to prove to you that no one will recognise you when you are Nathalie."

"Fucking hell Viv you could have destroyed my career in that one stupid moment. Fuck I am really pissed off with you at the moment."

She walked away sulking. "Sorry I thought you might like it." She disappeared and I heard her banging around in the kitchen as she tried to appease me by cooking a bang up dinner. While she was up there I had a little play posing in her mirror before stripping off the outfit and pulling on my old clothes.

When she saw me walk in her face dropped and she frowned. "Babe you didn't have to get changed."

"Viv if you can't be honest with me I think we should stop all this playing around."

She was contrite and begged me to let her do my makeup again. She wanted her female lover back for the night. As angry as I was I was also strangely aroused and excited, so it didn't take long before she had me down in the salon again.

When we made love that night she was like a wanton sex machine. She left my suspender belt and stockings on. Not that I was complaining I love the feel of her stocking clad legs sliding and embracing mine. We were snogging on the bed when she pushed my head down between her legs. "Come on you dirty little girl I need my pussy licked badly."

She is just lucky that I love licking her juicy little snatch. I worked my tongue into her pulsating wet hole. "Oh fuck yes, come on girl lick that pussy. Make me cum."

I had never heard her like this. Normally she is maybe not reserved but in control. Tonight she completely let herself go and was moaning like a bitch on heat and I loved it. I slammed a couple of fingers into her fiery inferno and slid them in and out slowly and deeply. My mouth locked on her clit. "Oh fuck yes you dirty bitch lick me, fuck me with that hot little tongue.

I gladly obliged pumping her harder and harder, with my fingers disappearing right up to my knuckles. Her orgasm was announced to the world as she cried like a banshee.