Nathalie's New World Ch. 03

Story Info
Davids journey into becoming Nathalie takes a step forward.
4.4k words
4.61
11.4k
8

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,555 Followers

Wife... Mia

Stephanie.... Girlfriend

Terrence... Wife's lover

Sasha ...... Salon Owner

David.... Me

My life was indeed changing. That day with Mia and Stephie was the point from which there could be no possible return. There could be no going back, but where it was going was anybody's guess. The next morning I woke early preparing to head into the office. Standing in the shower with the steaming hot water caressing my body I let my mind drift back over the preceding days. I smiled remembering staring unbelievingly in the mirror as I walked out of Sasha's salon. The face staring back at me bore no resemblance to me. Nathalie my alter ego had never looked that good. Stephie... Ah what a gorgeous sexy little thing she was.

Those were the good points, the bad was obviously discovering my wife was a slut and had been carrying on an affair, and to top it off since she discovered my feminine side had become very domineering.

As I revelled in the imagery the shower door opened and Mia stepped in. "Good morning my darling little sissie, how's your little bum this morning, is it still sore baby?"

With that her hand slid down caressing my smooth cheeks, her finger sliding up and down the crack of my arse.

She crushed her tits up against my chest per perky bullet like nipples digging in sharply. "Oh you like that don't you?" She whispered as her fingertip loitered with dangerous intent at my arsehole itself. "Yes you do don't you, oh I bet you wish Stephie was here to fuck you again."

Her other hand curled around my rapidly hardening cock, stroking it casually as her finger dug into my arse.

"Mia please I am going to be late."

"Oh hush, what's the use of being the boss if you can't be late occasionally."

Getting brave I pushed her hand away. "Stop it, I have important meetings this morning."

She pushed me out snarling. "Very well then, no happy start to the day for you, never mind I will save it for Terrance, I am meeting him later."

Her words ripped at my very core. "Mia I refuse to be treated this way, I won't stand for you cheating."

"As I said yesterday, it's not cheating if I tell you about it, besides it would hardly be fair if you were allowed a lover but I wasn't... now would it?"

Her cold steely eyes bored into me as she scolded me harshly. "Oh don't be so glum my darling, if you like I would be happy to let you join us, would that be better for my little sissie, are you jealous because you are missing out."

Pulling myself up to my full height I glared back. "I am not gay Mia, you can stick your lover, I want nothing to do with him."

"Suit yourself darling, your loss, one way or another you will be sampling his cum tonight."

As I started to dress for work Mia walked over. "Let's include a little Nathalie shall we." She handed me a pair of pantyhose and a tiny pair of black silk panties, they were high cut with barely room for my cock. I wanted to say no but they looked so sensuous that with a shaky hand I reached out for them.

She chuckled evilly. "That's a good girl."

The day was impossible, the panties were so distracting my dick kept getting trapped in the hem and rubbing it into a continuous erection.

When I walked in at home the place was empty, no sign of Mia, fuck she was probably off with her Mr wonderful. I made myself some dinner and relaxed with a glass of red. I was just finishing up when Mia walked in looking sensational, bloody hell she always amazed me, even without trying she looked sexy. The moment she spotted me she growled. "Nathalie, what are you wearing? Find something more appropriate and be quick about it."

I gave her a curious glare. "What in god's name are you waffling about?"

"When you are in this house you must always be Nathalie, David is not welcome here." She grabbed my hand as I placed the dirty plate on the bench. "Come on let's find something sexy."

She helped me rummage through her wardrobe until she pulled out this swirling chiffon and organza dress, it was pale lilac and it was ruffled like a ballet dancer's tutu. "Hurry up Nathalie, here." She passed me a stretchy bustier to wear with it.

I was trapped by my desire to dress and she fucking knew it.

It was the first time wearing the bustier and I loved it, not as tight as the corset but it pushed my chest up creating little fleshy man boobs. Of course the stockings were amazing I wish I could describe the intense desires that raged after pulling them up, it's not just the trembling quivering Goosebumps on the outside but inside I feel like my femininity is released and the woman I want to be is energised.

It's the same with the makeup, I love the smooth creamy feel of it on my flesh, the smells, and when I look in the mirror and see my shiny red lips, the silver eyeshadow and dark mascara, the fluttering long eyelashes I get hard, my cock is like a steel bar. I have never cum from that experience but damn its close.

Anyway all this detracts from where we were. Once I was dressed Mia took control. "Now this is how I want to see you every night, just because you work doesn't mean you can't look beautiful for me."

Her arms curled around my neck and her lips burned as she rained down searing hot kisses on my neck, my shoulders, every exposed centimetre of skin felt the white hot feel of her lips. Eventually our lips collided and it was like an inferno, her pointy nipples digging into my skin, her hot pussy grinding against my erection trapped in the satin panties.

She dragged me as she walked backwards until she fell backwards onto the bed with me falling on top of her. She wrapped me in a crushing embrace as her legs coiled around me, her arms clinging to my neck, her mouth and tongue rampaging across mine.

I reached down between our bodies to free my cock, to feel her sweltering pussy but she giggled. "No, not until I have cum, lick me you hot little slut, eat me."

She pushed hard on my head as she released her legs from around me. "Go on you little bitch get that tongue busy, lick me, make me cum."

I knew what she was doing, I knew but couldn't stop myself, fuck I was as horny as hell and my cock was stuck in the hem of my panties. I let her push my head down until my mouth was closed over her silk covered pussy. I kissed and nibbled on the trembling vulva, her legs lying wide open inviting me in. Her hands tangled in my hair pulling painfully crushing my lips against her swollen enflamed ravaged pussy.

I pulled the hem of her panties to one side allowing a finger to slide in and rub her lips, they were damp, moist, slippery and the smell was overpowering, it wasn't her smell it was him, Terrance his sperm oozed out of her gasping hole as my finger edged in, as it slid in and out I could see it coated in the white gooey substance.

"That's it, get it all, suck that sexy man's cum, get it all, and don't leave a single drop."

I lapped at her running my tongue under the tight elastic of her panties, if this was going to work I had to get them down or the material was going to slice off my tongue.

I pulled and she lifted her arse wriggling her hips helping me get them down. Once they were laying in a damp pile on the floor she again grabbed my hair, tightening her tangled grip and snatched pulling me back into position my tongue sliding into her gaping pulsating hole. I felt it gripping and sticking to my tongue as it slid into her. "Yes, that's it baby lick that pussy, you slutty little bitch."

My fingers eased in pumping in and out with rapacious ferocity. Her hips bucked, trembled gyrated. Her legs locked around my head and I was trapped in her sticky gooey hole fucking her frantically trying to make her cum before I ran out of oxygen.

Her hips lifted off the bed thrashing wildly as she frantically fucked my face, mashing her juices over my face as she assaulted me, my face nothing more than a sex toy to get her off, she used me like a dildo trying to squeeze more tongue, more of my hand into her slurping pussy.

Her moans and purrs turned into little shrieks and then full on screams as her orgasm exploded her body shuddering under the intense sensation.

My face was covered in her juices, her arse relaxed and lowered to the bed her fingers released my hair and I could breathe again as sweet oxygen poured unobstructed into my bursting lungs, her convulsing pussy lips kissed my face.

I ripped my panties off and clambered up her body without waiting I sunk my cock into her squelching sodden hole. I couldn't wait for her, I was enraged and on fire. I fucked her hard my cock sliding in and out of her at a frenzied pace. She bit me hard on the neck and as I screamed in pain she snarled. "Slow down you little bitch."

I eased back and she sighed. "That's better now we can talk, you know Terrance fucked me three times this afternoon, you have been eating his cum, sucking his juices out of me."

"I know. " I Whimpered.

"It makes you hot doesn't it you little sissie. A big strong man's cum inside me, filling me pumping me, fucking me. You love the thought of your cock being where his was don't you."

Her words infuriated and yet aroused, I lost control and pumped her harder forcing every bit of my cock into her.

"That's it fuck me, fuck me like he did, cum in me, just like he did." Her arms and legs gripped me as I went mad pumping like a rabid dog until the boiling foaming cum exploded up into her quivering hole.

"Hhhhhmmm Nathalie you little slut, that was delicious, did you like the taste of Terrance?"

I didn't answer unable to trust my mouth.

"Next time I think you should taste it in the draft form, straight from his cock."

"Mia I am not gay, I am not interested in your skanky man."

"Well for somebody who isn't gay you certainly seem to like the feel of a mouthful of cock, and the taste of his cum."

She giggled. "You liked Stephies little cock, wouldn't you like to try a real one... A mans one instead of the teeny weeny little thing Stephie has between her legs."

I was a little taken aback, Stephies was almost as big as me, she certainly wasn't tiny.

As I prepared for work in the morning Mia commanded. "Tonight I want Nathalie fully dressed and waiting when I get home."

Work was again difficult, distracted and lost in my own world I ended up working late to try and catch up. When I got home my cock was hard as the thought of pulling on something sexy overwhelmed me.

I quickly changed pulling on the corset, rolling up my stockings and sliding my arms into the tiny black push up bra. I clipped the stocking tops onto the corset straightening the seams. I loved the look of the chiffon and organza so I pulled it out of the laundry hamper and put it on again.

My makeup went on easier this time, I was becoming quite proficient at bringing Nathalie to life, even putting on the false eyelashes was becoming easier.

I heard the sexy roar of the exhaust from Mia's little VW Golf GTI as she swept into the driveway.

I scampered downstairs to only to be shocked as Mia stood there with her friend Brooke who was staring open mouthed as I walked down the stairs. The moment I saw her I froze and stared back equally shocked.

Mia broke the silence with a laugh. "Brooke this is Nathalie as I explained."

Brooke sucked in a deep breath. "David... Heavens above... I had no idea."

Mia chuckled. "I told you didn't I, she is quite something isn't she?"

Brooke nodded as she walked to the bottom of the stairs. "She is indeed, Nathalie, hhmm that name suits you, sorry for staring darling but... you look so... so... bloody hell sexy is the word isn't it Mia, bloody hell, yes its sexy."

Mia laughed outright. "I knew you would be pleased. Now Nathalie, don't just stand there, make Brooke and I a cocktail please, I'll have the usual, what do you want Brooke?"

"Screwdriver for me please, that seems appropriate."

I was still stuck cemented to the spot my hand slowly crushing the balustrade to sawdust.

Mia sneered. "Well come on then, we're waiting."

I started to move, slowly and Brookes eyes stayed fastened on me as I worked my way down one step at a time. As I walked past them on my way to the kitchen Mia patted my arse. "That's a good girl."

Preparing their drinks I overheard them talking, well giggling really and it was all about me.

As I delivered their drinks Mia said. "Hhmm, I think perhaps some cheese and biscuits to go with it please Nathalie."

Frowning I muttered. "I am not your bloody slave Mia."

"Oh don't be so silly, it's just cheese and biscuits."

I walked reluctantly into the kitchen to a chorus of snide giggles.

When I went back with the snacks Mia waved her empty glass. "Come along Nathalie, I need a refill."

Brooke slurped hers in one gulp holding hers out as well.

It was difficult to assess Brookes stares, I couldn't figure out if she was disgusted or intrigued. I was definitely embarrassed my face a bright red.

I decided to leave them to it and escaped to my den where I put my head in my hands and sighed. 'bloody hell.'

As their drinks ran out I was again summonsed to replenish them. As I bent over to hand Brooke hers Mia ran her hand up my stocking covered leg all the way to my fattening cock. "You little slut, you're enjoying this, feel this Brooke the little sissy has a hard on."

Brooke leaned forward and her hand followed Mia's. "Oh my god, Nathalie you do have a hard on." I went to move back but Mia grabbed my balls. "Not so fast slut, Brooke needs a foot massage she has been on her feet all day."

Mia guided me to the seat beside her and lifted Brookes feet into my lap. "Good girl now you give her a good foot rub whilst I go and find some oil."

She slipped off her sexy patent leather pumps and I started to rub, first the soles of her feet, using my thumbs to dig in and rub massaging small circles building into the instep working harder and harder. Brooke reclined back purring. "hmmm are you for hire? This I could live with, I am going to have to talk to Mia about borrowing you."

Mia returned with the oil and fresh drinks for them. I poured the oil slowly onto my hands rubbing it vigorously to warm it before going back to the massage. Brooke had her eyes closed sipping her drink as I massaged her foot. Mia lifted hers up and ordered me to do hers as well. "Bloody hell Mia this is flaming lovely you are one lucky bitch." Brooke whimpered sexily.

She smiled back at her. "Yes her training is coming along nicely and she loves to lick pussy."

I just about choked on my tongue, but Brooke giggled. "Well maybe we could try that next time, but the foot rub is nice for now."

My embarrassment grew quickly and I just wished it was over. They chatted idly as I continued the massage. Mia barked in a commanding voice. "A foot rub isn't a foot rub without having your toes sucked, Nathalie suck Brookes toes please."

Brooke giggled and I stared at her with my mouth hanging open, shocked by her demeanour, as if she was my boss. When I didn't move Mia said again, this time more forcefully. "Nathalie, don't be a bitch, I said suck her toes." She reached for Brookes foot and lifted it to my mouth. "I said suck sissy."

With my face burning with shame I opened my mouth and kissed Brookes cute toes, her moans of pleasure was an eye opener, this is something Mia and I had never tried. I opened my mouth and sucked her big toe into my mouth, swirling my tongue around it, running it between her toes sucking it in and out.

Brookes moans and sighs encouraged me to take it further as I sucked and nibbled, I fondled and caressed her feet. "That's the way Nathalie, just imagine its Terry's big cock you are sucking." Mia whispered in my ear.

Her words bit but feeling Brookes body tremble and quiver in ecstasy made me maintain my focus and I moved to her other foot. "Hhhhmmm Nathalie darling that is fabulous, so sexy, you are a delight, I wish you were mine, although I'm not sure my husband would approve."

Mia seemed to lose interest when her phone rang. She moved away to answer it in private and Brooke ran her fingers through my hair. "Oh delightful. David you astound me, you do look very attractive."

I peeked up at her to see whether she was being patronising, or hopefully honest. I saw no signs of disdain, she smiled. "No I mean it honestly my love you look divine. I would like to take you to bed myself, but I need to go, my husband is waiting. I will talk to him and see if he would mind, we have talked about bringing a woman into our bed for a threesome, perhaps this might appeal to him."

"No please don't." I begged. "I'm not comfortable, nobody must find out, please Brooke I am begging you."

She smiled, "Alright then, it will be just our secret, but Mia did say you were open with this and Nathalie was going to become more prominent in your lives."

I shook my head vigorously. "Oh good god no, this was Mia's attempt to further humiliate me."

I lifted her foot and slipped her gorgeous feet back into her pumps and she stood up. I stood with her and she gave me a quick kiss. "Thank you my dear, today has been fun, let's do it again, you have nothing to be embarrassed about, you look lovely."

She wandered off to catch Mia before she left leaving me feeling confused, but horny.

I was washing the empty glasses when Mia walked in behind me. "That was just Terry he wants to come over."

My eyes bulged and my anger from earlier boiled over. "Like bloody hell he is. He is not coming into this house."

Stunned at my venom she snarled. "Don't be ridiculous, if your dirty little tramp boyfriend can come here then so can Terry."

"No flaming way Mia, inviting Steph here was your bloody idea not mine, if he so much as steps foot in the doorway there will be trouble."

"Oh yes and what are you going to do about it? Are you going to slap him with your handbag?"

"Just bloody try it and you'll find out." I stood my ground glaring angrily at her. She sighed. "Oh well have it your way, I will go to his place, I just thought you might like to join in, see what a real man is like."

"Just because I'm wearing a dress doesn't mean I am not a man, and this is still my home."

She leaned in and kissed me. "Very well but you are going to miss out." With a flippant wave of her head she added. "Don't wait up, I will be late." And with that she was gone, the snarl of the little VW growling as she sped off up the road.

Blimey this thing had grown so quickly, in just a week everything had turned upside down. Mia was carrying on like some deranged slut and was enjoying humiliating me, although I think today backfired, Brooke did seem amazed but not disgusted in my fetish.

I quickly poured myself a scotch and contemplated what to do, damn it if she was going to carry on then perhaps I should give Steph a call... Yes the sexy Steph. I called and she sounded pleased to hear from me especially when I invited her over.

I rushed up to the bedroom and touched up my makeup joyously adding another thick layer of lipstick.

I turned the lights down and grabbed a bottle of wine, set some Nora Jones on the stereo and waited for her arrival.

I heard the cab outside and rushed to the door. As I held it open she slid into my arms and our lips met in a deep welcoming kiss, her arms sliding around my neck and her tongue slithering sexily into my mouth.

As I pulled the door shut I saw Mrs Lindwald from up the road walking past staring unbelievingly at us, her dog tugging hard on the leash trying to move her. I slammed the door giving her a smile, bloody hell the gossips would be out in force now....

As the door closed Steph fell into my arms properly the embrace growing quickly into a passionate clinch. Her hot body burning through the thin silk dress that barely covered her, the bodice was so low my mouth had no problem finding her boobs.

Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,555 Followers
12