Nathalie's New World Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nat you sexy bitch, fuck you look so hot in that outfit, I want you."

Jesus there was going to be no time for wine and nibbles, Steph refused to let me get my breath her hands slipped up under my dress grabbing a handful of cock, and it was hard already.

My flicking tongue found her nipple as it popped out of her skimpy little lacy bra. Wow her nipples were hard. "Fucking hell Nat, that's it girl, right there."

Her hand pulled my straining cock out of my panties and I was already leaking sticky goo.

She giggled. "Fuck you're a slut."

We did eventually make it to the sofa in the living room. She wildly ripped my panties down my trembling legs as she dived down sucking my cock into her mouth. Bloody hell how did she do that, with one dive she had almost my whole cock in her mouth and her head moved smoothly up and down the length.

I couldn't move, I was trapped there enjoying immensely the feeling of her blowjob. Shit if she kept that up it would be all over for the night before we even started. Just as I was about to say slow down her finger pushed into my arse and I couldn't hold back I exploded in her mouth filling every cavity... her dentist would have been proud....stream after stream of my goo burst into her sucking mouth.

She giggled crazily as she clambered up me for a kiss and I tasted my gooey cum as her tongue swirled around forcing mine back into my mouth.

This wasn't going the way I had planned, I had hoped to make it a romantic evening building slowly to me fucking her. Now she had me prone on the sofa her hard sticky cock wrestling with my own as the kiss deepened shit she pushed my legs apart and before I could stop her, she was probing at my squirming arsehole.

"Don't be a bitch." She moaned into my mouth, "Open up babes, I know you want it."

I couldn't deny her before I could argue her bell end was inside me, but it hurt, there was no lube or anything. "Steph, go slow, get some lube."

She giggled as she pulled out and I felt her reaching into her handbag. Thank god I could catch my breath, but it was short-lived my arse was slavered with cold slippery gel and then her mouth was crushed on mine in a passionate kiss. "Is that better babes?"

I couldn't breathe because her knob was back pushing into my arse. "Oh fuck I cried out in dismay. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck."

"You like that do you babes... my cock in your arse."

I didn't get a chance to reply her tongue filled my mouth and her cock started to plunge in and out of my convulsing arse, her tummy crushing my rapidly expanding cock, Jesus I had just cum and I was hard again.

In and out deeper and deeper harder and harder her cock jammed into me. Fuck it felt so good, I lifted my legs and curled them around her back and pushed back matching her thrust for thrust as the passion grew to unbelievable levels, overcome I croaked hoarsely. "Fuck me Steph, fuck me."

"He, he, he." She giggled, I knew you would love it you dirty bitch, you love it don't you."

"Yes fuck yes." I couldn't help it my squeaky girly voice egging her on as she banged me to new heights. Oh my god if this is what being a woman was all about well bring it on.

"Argh... oh fuck." She growled her body pumping furiously and with one last powerful thrust she sprayed my insides with her boiling goo, blast after blast sprayed hotly into my spasmning hole.

As we got our breath back she giggled. "Oh champagne... yummy I love champagne."

We reclined together cuddling and I sighed. "Wow that was torrid."

She giggled. "Sorry lover it was what Mia wanted."

"What she knew you were coming here?"

Shaking her head she muttered. "No but the last time I spoke to her she instructed me, next time I had to fuck you and she wanted it hard and fast, sweets you need to prepare better when we get together, you should lube up before I get here."

Jesus Mia couldn't even leave me this without interfering.


12