All Comments on 'Nathan and Lainie Ch. 01'

by Ben_Franklin

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good Start!

I hope you'll continue this story; it shows lots of promise. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Your first submission...

Wow. This is your first submission? I love it. You can write grammatically and you can spell correctly (unlike half of the stories on here), and you aren't rushing things with your wonderfully slow pacing. Most authors would have had them fucking by the end of the first chapter. Overall, a great first chapter and first submission. Definitely looking forward to more of this story and more from you after this story is complete.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
MORE, MORE!!!

Wow, I can't believe this is your first story. It is fantastic & I can't wait to read the next part. I especially enjoy the pace at which the story is going, please keep on writing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
good start

This is what I hope to be a very good first chapter. I hope you take these two forward. Excellent first story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
good start

This is what I hope to be a very good first chapter. I hope you take these two forward. Excellent first story.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 15 years ago
I Agree

Yes you tell a very good story. I do hope you continue with this, and more in the future.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
what a tease, just enough to stir the imagination

What's the plan with this story? Is it to get the mom and son fucking each other? Well if that's the end objective then it's slow to accrue. Slow build up is one thing, but this is agonizing. You'd think a teenager with a hair trigger would know better than to not relieve himself a couple of times before going on a date with the aspects of getting laid. Sheer stupidity on his part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good Start - Don't Stop

A slow build is alright but you can't keep us waiting for future chapters. Too much delay between submissions will cause the readers to forget this very good start. Thanks for allowing us to be a part of your foray into erotic literature.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hey, short guys can be good motherfuckers too

A great story by a gifted Canadian writer. Nathan may be on the short side, but he's well-built and a star athlete. His mother Lainie loves him to pieces and she's worried that her boy's not getting all the cunt he needs as a growing lad. She knows that like lots and lots of son, probably every last one of them, her Nathan's very interested in that hairy hole she's got between her legs, the same hole he came out of. Well, mom's not ready to give it up to her boy just yet, but she's got an acceptable substitute. Lainie plays around with what young Nathan's got between his own legs, his meaty young cock and his hot young balls (I love it when a mother plays with her boy's balls), Nathan's over the moon, and splatters his semen all over the place. I hope and trust that they both discover real soon the one perfect place for the boy to splatter his creamy semen. Hint: it's up the warm wet ever-loving cunt Nathan was born from.

blaster666blaster666almost 6 years ago
Absolutely fantastic build up

Wonderful story telling. Well worth 5stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous