All Comments on 'Nathan's Journey Ch. 03'

by noonehere78

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
elspethsheynaelspethsheynaalmost 13 years ago
HOT!!!

I can't wait to read more of Nathan and Amy's relationship. What you've done so far has been great and super hot. I like the characters, the plot and the sex..........hope to see more from you soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
so-so

the end of chapter two was real bad the fight and sex at school was unneeded and he gave in to his sister way to fast. what you wrote here should have been spread out over weeks or months not days slow down and give more build up and reasons for things to happen.

DBRS

Mriceman1964Mriceman1964almost 13 years ago
Great story

Hope with your busy schedule the next part will not as long.

noonehere78noonehere78almost 13 years agoAuthor
Thank you.

I appreciate all the comments so far, and I know it seemed Nathan jumped back into it pretty quick, but there is a reason. Albiet, a stupid one, but a reason nonetheless. Again, thanks for reading, rating, and comments. Chapter 4 should be up in a week or two.

ArshanArshanalmost 13 years ago
Love the series

Aside from minor errors, e.g."she whispered in his ear when he finally filled her." He filled the condom. You are doing great stuff.

SymmonsSymmonsalmost 13 years ago
Keep it going!

A great series. The story line with twists keep my interest and probably those of others. I look forward to seeing additional chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
dumb ass writer

yet another dumb ass that starts a story but FAILS to finish it. you fucked it up in chapter two fucked even more in chapter three and then leave us hanging. do yourself and all readers a favor and delete chapter three and rewrite it spreading it out over weeks or months. it is just way to unrealistic as is no body reacts or forgives that fast.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 12 years ago
Obviously the person that said "dumb ass writer" has never loved a close relative.

I meant to say "been in love with". Forgiveness is easy if you love someone enough.

Please write another chapter with a happy ending. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story

Great story please come with another chapter I got to know what happens next does cindy want nathan back do their mom find out what what does bobby really feel please we need another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
delete everything

the best thing you can do is delete all chapters and stop posting until you can post the whole thing. you fucked up chapter two royaly fucked this chapter and left us hanging. way to rushed and unrealistic this needs a total rewrite using a good editor and a good writer.

OLDEDOLDEDover 10 years ago
To anonass 5/20/13

you really need to get a grip on youself (pun intended). you have been making the same old sick postings for a long while. only people like you are small enough to make your snide remarks and not sign your name. I am sure the author would be willing to listen to you if you made some good points.

ED

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
still no end

when are you going to rewrite this trash and make it believable? this also needs a PROPER FINISH. chapter one was screwed up and this one totally blew chuncks, you seem to have lost all grip on reality with this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Continue the story

Great stories you should continue them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
awesome

Definitely continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I love it.

Keep it going.

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sabout 5 years ago
Good story

But the whole amy/bobby sex part left a sour taste in an otherwise good story. Sorry but that "experiment" kinda took away from the story and Amy's character but I guess that it was better with bobby and not some random guy. Wish you finished the story, maybe one or two more chapters.

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 3 years ago

What a fucked up family. Glad you didn't keep it going.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous