National Hall Pass Day

Story Info
Teacher first time using his Hall Pass on a student.
6.8k words
4.4
9.9k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tymak8
Tymak8
226 Followers

Note: All characters are 18+.

***********

News Intro: It's 7 am and it is time for "Shane and Sally in the Morning!"

Shane: Happy morning, everyone. As many of you morning commuters know, today is the final day of Teacher Appreciation Week, otherwise known as National Hall Pass Day. High School Teachers across the nation are free to have sexual relations with any student over the age of Eighteen.

Sally: Yes, Shane. This day was made possible by the widely considered controversial bill H.B. 6900069, known as "The American Teacher Appreciation Act".This bill was signed fifteen years ago by then president, President Stewart. The bill increased the minimum salary for new teachers to $75,000. Also, it allowed May 5, the last day of teacher appreciation week, to be National Hall Pass Day, where any teacher may have consenting sexual relations with students over 18 and over without having to face felony charges.

Shane: Although this bill has thousands, if not millions of critics, especially from religious parents, the data has shown that some of our best minds have returned to the classroom. Test scores are up tremendously and career satisfaction is up over 110% since the enactment of the bill. And we are now in the top 10 countries in Education, along with most Nordic and Asian countries. Most, if not, all high schools have created "18+ classrooms" so Senior level teachers can pick their student for the day without any worry.

Sally: It is truly a phenomenon. Well for all you early commuters out there, it is best to avoid most high schools, as there will be the usual mass protests in the streets. And for the teachers out there, Happy Teacher Appreciation Week, especially you Mr. Adams, my senior year science teacher.

Shane: Oh, did Mr. Adams choose you during Hall Pass day, Sally?

Sally: He sure did and he was by far my favorite teacher. A true Gentleman in all aspects of life.

Shane: You know I was thankful that Ms. Rachel chose me for her Hall Pass Day. She had the hottest tit... *cough* *cough* *cough* Ummm. Sorry folks don't know what happened to me there. So, Speaking of being hot, hot water that is, Don Trump IV is currently awaiting trial for federal corruption charges. It seems the apple does not fall... *Click*

It is a bullshit day. National Hall Pass Day that is. It ruined the profession. Every man or woman wanting to become a teacher is now labeled a pervert or a pedophile. It is almost worse coming out to your parents that you are studying education than it is to be gay. Countless Thanksgiving dinners and Christmas dinners have been ruined because someone announced they are pursuing a teaching career. Every past generational family member asks the same ass question, "Are you a pervert, you Fuck?"

Which is what happened to me. I actually wanted to become a teacher, regardless of the "Teacher Appreciation Act." So after college and a master's degree, I returned back home and began teaching at my old high school. Not once did I partake in the Hall Pass Day. It did not suit me. Sure I had my fair share of inquiries from my students. And after eight years, it became sort of a challenge among the Senior Girls about who can be the first one to have sex with the "cool" Civics Teacher. None of them succeeded.

These high school girls and boys just did not do it for me. I never saw the attraction of fucking one of my students. Sure I saw how fun a lot of my male and female teachers had in their own classrooms, living out their perversions for a day. And I completely understood the taboo of fucking your young, barely legal student.

Although I must admit, I took a gander at some of the action happening in the other classrooms. Especially Ms.Taylor, who always spent the day with one of the cheerleaders down on their knees servicing her. Or Mr. Raymond, who took the virginity of one of his shy nerdy mathlete boys. All I did was watch them from my classroom and do... other things as well. Can you blame me? It was a free show after all.

This year was on track to be like any other. It was until we got a transfer student at the beginning of the year. His name was Sam. A tall, 6' 1", skinny senior who had a tough time fitting in. It was clear that he was different. Introverted, shy, and looked almost surprised or shocked when someone approached him. And he was also rather feminine as well which led me to believe he was gay. He tried really hard to suppress and hide his feminine mannerisms but they always peaked through. Especially when he was caught off guard or pressured in social settings.

And since this is high school, those feminine mannerisms made him an easy target for bullying. In the beginning, I was one of those teachers who just allowed it to happen. If it did not happen in my classroom, I did not care.

Then a month ago or so, I could not take it anymore. He was being antagonized by a group of "jocks", some football players, and a couple of cheerleaders. They made fun of his attire. The tight, black, goth gear and ripped jeans. I was walking to my classroom and I could not take my eyes off what was happening. So I approached.

I ignored the gang of bullies and went straight up to Sam and asked, "are you okay? Do I need to intervene?"

Sam looked at each of the bullies and flinched and said, "no, no, everything is fine."

But I knew he wasn't. He looked scared. Luckily he was in my civics class so I could make an excuse, "I remember I needed something to discuss with you about your last test. Why don't you come with me."

"I don't remember... I, uh, sure." Sam put his head down and follow behind me.

As we walked away, we could hear them saying, "uh-oh looks like the femboy over there is failing class."

I almost stopped and lectured them about how rude they were. But it wasn't worth the effort. I continued on to my classroom with Sam behind me. Now Sam is a relatively tall boy. However, with my 6' 3" frame and countless hours in the gym, he looks tiny compared to me.

We walked into my classroom.

"Have a seat. Just relax. You're not in trouble."

"What's this about my test? The test was a few weeks ago? You never said anything..."

I cut him off. He's kinda cute when he's flustered. "There's nothing wrong with your test or grades. I just needed a reason to pull you out of that situation."

"Oh, yeah. Thanks, I guess."

"If you don't mind me asking, why do they do that to you."

He pauses. His blue eyes look into mine and I'm hoping I'm giving off a comfortable vibe. And I think I am. His body relaxes and he takes a breath, "I think I'm just different. I don't know. I can't help being this way. I try and try to be "normal" but..."

I cut him off before he rambled down a depressive path and reach over to him and say, "it's okay, it's okay. You are perfectly normal. Maybe a little different. But that doesn't change the fact that you are amazing. I mean look, you are one of my top students and your essays have been fantastic. You have a bright future. Just because you aren't one of those masculine boys out there doesn't change that fact."

I don't know if Sam intended to say this or not, but he replied with a low whisper, "What if I don't want to be a boy?"

"Then be whoever you want to be. No matter what anyone thinks, just do whatever will bring you happiness." I saw affirming him.

He looked shocked at first because I don't think he intended to say that he didn't feel like a boy out loud. But when he processed what I said, for the first time all year, I saw him smile in my classroom. Maybe this was the first time someone has affirmed him for being who he is. This is a very conservative area after all. Also being a transfer student who only had one year to integrate here has probably been tough for him.

I continue, "look, if you need a space to hang out before you leave for home, my classroom is always open. Come on in anytime you want."

"Thank you, Mr. Williams." His hand brushes over his short blonde hair and light come into his eyes.

I was glad I could make him feel comfortable. Maybe a little too comfortable. Because Sam took me up on my offer and came by my classroom during every lunch and right after school. We talked a lot about nothing. And to be honest, I just enjoyed his company. He loved the stuff I was fairly familiar with like anime, video games, and music. He was more or less teaching me about his culture and I was more than willing to learn.

What I also noticed was that over time his look slowly changed. Some days his skin would be a little clearer and look smoother. One time I thought he wore makeup and lip gloss. I think the fact I didn't make an outlandish comment about his look made him feel more comfortable. I bet he was baiting me to make a comment in order to prove something deep down inside him that I was just like every one of his classmates or family. But I never made a comment. And Sam kept coming over.

So why do I reminisce about Sam on my way to work today of all days... I have no idea why. Sam was the only student who had an impact on me this year. I typically have one student who I am proud to have taught every year. For this year, it was Sam. I was just glad he found a place where he could be comfortable. Especially in this, straight-laced high school environment, where students and teachers feel as if today is the only day to explore their sexuality. "National Hall Pass Day" is still taboo, even though it has already been fifteen years since its enactment. So, the usual thinking is, "why not fuck whoever on a weird day like this."

The news lady was right. There were hundreds of parents protesting on the sidewalk and street just outside the school. Of course, the protest is led by an obnoxious pastor who probably takes thousands of dollars from his congregation every Sunday. But who am I to judge? I'm just a pervy-ass teacher, right?

I drive into the parking lot with only a couple of dents on my passenger door and six globs of spit that I hope evaporate by day's end. God, I hate today. Getting out of my car is worse. I feel like an athlete who missed the game-winning shot and is walking outside in front of the fans to a chorus of boos and obscenities. "Booo. You Suck! You perv!" Like, dude, I'm just here to teach. Boo, Mr. Chandler over there. He literally left his million-dollar salary, so he could live out his fantasy.

"Dude, Williams, Isn't today a great day? I can't believe it's finally here." Of course, Mr. Chandler catches up to me as we walk into the school building.

"It is just another day of teaching for me. You know I don't do that stuff."

"Well, I hope I finally get some. God that Riley Ramirez is a dynamo. That perky Latina girl drives my balls crazy." I forgot to mention. Although Mr. Chandler joined the teaching profession for days like these, no student has consented to have sex with him yet. It may be due to his short, stubby body and awkward demeanor that is rather repulsive. He's a great teacher though.

"I wish you the best of luck, my friend. Go get your dynamo." Chandler walks past me with a smile as wide as his pudgy stomach. I know I give him shit but, we are the only teachers here who have not used their hall pass since it started. Maybe Riley will be the one for him. I just hope someone else hasn't locked her down yet.

I begin my usual morning routine by walking to the teacher's lounge and making my morning coffee. My two favorite "hall pass day" teachers, Mr. Raymond and Ms. Taylor are already there having breakfast.

"Hey, Raymond, Today has already been such a great day. I have that little minx Riley Rameriez on her knees in my classroom waiting for me to return. I already used her two times this morning. After watching her cheer during those football games, I knew she was the one." I overhear Ms. Taylor talking to Mr. Raymond in the teacher's lounge. Well, sounds like Ms. Taylor already locked up Riley Ramirez. I guess Mr. Chandler has to wait until next year.

"I'm thinking about going up to that Sam, kid. You know, the transfer student this year? Something about his shy, quiet, feminine personality gets me going. Every time he's in my classroom I just want to ravage him. " Mr. Raymond says. My eyes shot up hearing Sam's name. I feel a sharpness in my stomach. Oh, Fuck I think I'm jealous? Mr. Raymond has that tall, nerdy but refined, sexy look. If he approached Sam, I don't think there's any chance Sam would deny him.

I try to walk out of there as fast as I could attempting to get away from hearing how much Mr. Raymond wanted Sam. But Ms. Taylor catches me and asks, "What about you Williams? Are you going to break that "student virginity" of yours and take a student? This year's senior class is so attractive. There has to be someone."

"Guess not guys. Just not my thing. But good luck with your conquest today." I walk off before they could further inquire. I walk to my classroom shaking my head, trying to get the thought of someone fucking Sam out of my head.

The other odd thing about today is that a lot of the students dress rather seductively. Almost as if they are saying, "come fuck me, teacher." Girls are wearing jeans that make their asses look delectable, with a top that makes men and women drool at the mouth. Funny enough, some of the boys come to school in suits in an attempt to seduce some of the more "sophisticated" teachers. There are also boys who I like to call, "Mr. Raymond Boys", who dress in tight boy shorts and crop tops that show off their tummy. I call all these types of attire the "last chance attire." It's their last chance to seduce a teacher and create a lasting high school memory. Or to seduce a teacher they have been craving over for the whole year and their young hormones just overboiling today.

Since some of the students already know they are going to fuck one of their teachers like Ms. Taylor and Riley Ramierez, they dress more normally. One popular fashion trend among the "taken" students is the trench coat. They hide their lingerie or underwear under it so they can get right into the action with their teacher.

For example, just over at the P.E. changing rooms, one of the fit male P.E. teachers took in one of the boys who did not like P.E. because he could not stand the sweat. So as I passed by I heard other students and teachers laugh as the teacher screamed, "Take my cock, you sissy bitch!" I don't know if it was year-long foreplay or if the student actually hated P.E. but all I know is that the student made a beeline straight to that teacher's office wearing a P.E. shirt and tight boy shorts. He knew he was getting that pounding.

I walk into my classroom. And there were a couple of students, some in my class and some who were not, waiting for me. Oh, one small thing I forgot to mention, some of the "last chance students" will come into your classroom before school and make their intention that they want to be with you. This is the only day all of the students come to school on time. So that's nice.

I put my things on my desk and make the usual announcement, "Sorry, I'm not looking for anything today. But, I do appreciate the gesture."

All of them groan and moan in displeasure.

One asks, "Is it true that the first student you pick for your hall pass will win free tuition for college?" I scoff at that question.

Immediately another asks, "Actually, I heard that during the first hall pass day, you fucked a student so good you ruined her for other guys. And you felt so guilty that you never picked another student. Is that at least true?"

This one got an actual laugh out of me, "No, no guys. I have never used my hall pass nor is there what sounds like a bounty for fucking me. All just rumors and myths. The bell is about to ring. You all should head off to your first period." All of them leave, waving at me with a smile on their face. I watch each student and I felt that ping in my stomach again when I did not see Sam.

The only odd times during this day are before school, lunch, and definitely after school. The rest of the day is like any other school day. We have to be prim and proper teachers. Or you could be like Ms. Taylor and have your student "shadow" you throughout the day so they can service you in between class periods.

Class today was boring. I gave my prepared lecture and lesson plan and got through the day. Sure I had some glances from some students but nothing fancied me.

During lunchtime, I did my usual routine. Bathroom break, warm up my lunch in the teacher's lounge, and eat in my classroom until the bell rings. As I was walking back to my class after eating my lunch, I unconsciously glanced into Mr. Raymond's window. I saw him talking to Sam. But it was more than just talking. Mr. Raymond was laying it on thick. Touching his arms and looking at Sam with wanting eyes.

I roll my eyes and walk back to my classroom. And I admit, I walked back with a clenched fist.

The final period arrived and I watched Sam enter my classroom. I was looking for any sign that he took up Mr. Raymond's offer. A smile or a pep in his step, or anything really. But it was just the same old Sam. Shy, timid, and cute. He looked distracted all throughout the class which made me distracted as well. Some of the students who were actually paying attention snickered at my mistakes. My mind was somewhere else.

The final bell rang and I gave a sigh of relief. Apart from my dreaded walk to Mr. Raymond's classroom and seeing him with Sam, I was glad the day was over. I needed to keep my head straight and just ignore everything. No watching other couples in their classrooms. I just needed to go home today.

I gathered my bags and just as I was about to head out I heard a soft feminine voice, "Mr. Williams? Is it okay if I hang out here again today?"

I looked up and it was an extremely tall female student I'd never seen before. "Sorry, umm... miss. I need to head out early today."

"Ohh no, no, Mr. Williams. It's me."

She's tall, with long blonde hair, cute makeup, long eyelashes, skinny body. She's wearing fishnet stockings, black jean shorts, and a black crop top hoody. I twist and turn my head to see if I remember her. Then I notice the body posture, "Sam? Sam, is that you?"

"Yes but, could you call me Summer today?" Summer's voice is a little higher. Much more feminine, as if Summer has been practicing it.

I'm shocked by how beautiful Sam, I mean Summer looks. "Anything that makes you feel comfortable. You look amazing." Oh fuck I let that last one slip.

But Summer smiles and sways in appreciation, "Thank you. My sister from college helped me out. I told her I wanted to look nice for someone today. She's the only one who knows this is who I really am."

"I bet whoever you wanted to look nice for will be amazed by you." Summer looks like a model. Tall, skinny, and smooth all over. It finally makes sense. All throughout the year, Sam was trying new things out and all that accumulated to being Summer.

"Well, Mr. Williams, are you amazed by me?" That question took me back. I never heard Summer speak with such confidence.

"Yes, beautiful, just beautiful," I replied.

Summer walks toward me as I stand by my desk. Her long legs in those fishnet stockings make my knees quiver. And the sexy lip gloss makes my lips part. Summer's long blonde wig accentuates how cute she is.

Summer reaches me and says, "I was wondering if you..." I kissed her. I grab onto her waist and kiss her hard. I knew what Summer was going to ask. And I couldn't wait any longer or stop myself this time. I wanted her. Her tongue matches mine and I pick up her light body and put her on my desk.

"You didn't even let me finish what I was going to ask." She teases.

"I didn't have to. I want this too. And where is this confidence coming from?"

Tymak8
Tymak8
226 Followers
12