National Hall Pass Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm a lot more confident as Summer. I've always been like this. You were just the one I wanted to show first."

I was taken aback. She wanted me. She wanted to come out to me. So of course I had to respond with something completely stupid, "God, you're going to ruin some boy in college."

"Teach me, Mr. Williams. Both of my holes are untouched." Summer opens her wet mouth and damn did it look sexy.

"You sure you don't want Mr. Raymond?"

"Now who is being unconfident? Take off your pants so I can show you who I want."

I take off my pants in record time. My cock flings out and Summer's eyes go wide. She lays her stomach down on my desk and gets eye level with my cock.

"Oh, it's so thick, Mr. Williams. You think I can take it?" She says with a smile. She takes hold of my cock and starts to stroke me.

"I'll teach you." I moan through my words as her touch feels good.

She looks up at me and smiles, "I've been waiting so long for this. I knew it was going to be you since the day you took me away from those bullies. I bet those boys wish they had my ass right now though."

I looked down at her body as she played with my cock. And damn her ass was tight and perky.

After a couple of strokes, she takes her tongue out and licks up and down the length of my cock. She starts from my balls and her tongue follows the length of a bulging vein, right to the head of my cock. Finally, she takes my hard cock in her mouth and starts to suck.

Fuck maybe a little too hard. Her inexperience shows by sucking hard too fast. I stop her by grabbing her hair and saying, "I love your enthusiasm but slow down at first. Men like it when you worship them first. Go slow, then pick up the pace. You're doing good though." I kiss her lips and bring her down again.

"Thank you, Mr. Williams. My virgin mouth didn't know. Thank you for teaching me, sir." Summer replies.

"God, you already talk so dirty. You're so sexy."

"Thank you, Sir." She takes me back in her mouth slowly this time. Sucking the head while rolling her tongue across every nerve ending. I hold the back of her head, egging her to go deeper. I need to feel that entire mouth.

She can only take about half before she starts to gag. I let my cock out and kiss her every time she gags. She needs to know I appreciate how hard she's working. The final time she takes my cock, I could feel the back of her throat. I nearly cum from how tight it is. I looked down and tears formed in her eyes. I exit my cock as she coughs from not being able to breathe.

"Fuck baby that was good. So good for your first time, baby." I moan.

"Anything for you, Mr. Williams." She replies as she sucks in air.

Now it's my turn. I turn her around and sit her on the edge of the desk. I open her legs so her long girl cock is right in front of me. I strip off her jean shorts and move her black laced panties to the side. I grab the base of her cock and suck her just as I told her before. Slow and steady at first, teasing every inch.

But, before I could get to the part I loved the most, she stops me. "Mr. Williams. Can you do that differently?"

I stop and get off her cock, "How so, baby?"

"I want you to treat it like a clitty. Go down on me as if I was a real woman."

I understood perfectly. I only take the head of her clitty in my mouth and let my tongue do the rest. I swirl it around the head and lick up and down and every which way on the slit. Her legs started to tremble and her eyes are going wicked. I even play the "alphabet game" with her slit. Her precum was drooling out so much that I thought she was going to explode.

I wanted to get her off. I needed to do it. But as I got to the letter, "K", she grabbed my hair, held me up, and said, "Will you fuck me now? My hole is eager for you."

"Of course baby. Let's get those clothes off." I strip her down, admiring every inch of her body. Summer still has a boyish body. But with some hormones and a little work in the gym, she's going to make guys cum by just looking at her. For right now though, she's still as good as it gets. Maybe the hottest senior girl at the school. Sorry cheerleader brats.

I lay her down on her back on my desk. My hand caressed her stomach and waist.

"I brought lube, it's in my backpack," Summer says.

"So you really were planning this?" I reply as I get the lube out.

"As I said, I wanted this for so long but I wanted you fucking me as Summer and not the past me."

I squirt some lube on my fingers and apply it to her tight, pink hole. "I would've fucked you no matter what."

"Oh so cold," Summer moans as I apply the lube, "I'm ready now Mr. Williams. Fuck my pussy, please I need it."

I tease her a little more. She wasn't ready yet, no matter her pleading. Her hole was still so tight. My finger stretched her out a little more causing her voice to raise slightly higher. Damn, she really does sound like a girl with something inside her.

Just as I get her loose enough, I line my cock to her hole. Watching her eyes bulge and gleam in anticipation was so cute. I thrust the head going as slow as I could, restraining myself from fucking her the way I wanted to.

"Fuck, so big!" she says with a mixture of moaning and yelling.

"Just breathe baby. Tell me when you're comfortable." I thrust my head in slowly and in a rhythm that I thought would help her adjust. What I didn't expect was it to feel so good. I had to hold the base of my cock to keep myself from cumming.

"Okay, I'm ready. Give me everything." Summer grunts, as she still getting used to my cock. I let out a sigh of relief and thrust halfway in. Summer's eyes go wide and roll back for just a second. My hand trails down her body, to her long cock. My pointer finger swivels around her head making her squirm on my desk. I groan feeling precum leak out of her slit. I bring my precum-coated finger to my mouth and lick as half my cock is buried inside her.

"Mmmm, you taste amazing, baby."

"Fuck me so you can taste more." Summer moans.

That's when I start to give it to her. I widen my stance, lean down on her thin frame and fuck her how I want to. I increase my pace with every squeal and moan she emits.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck so big, daddy," Summer moans as I fuck her.

She feels amazing. Her hole contracts with every thrust. Her moans make me drive deeper into her. There's no way she's a virgin. "There's no way this is your first time."

"I practiced a lot with my toys. Dressing up just like this. Preparing for you."

That's when I stroked hard. The desk shook with every thrust. And with her every yelp I was getting closer and closer to that point. Almost too close though.

I pulled out at the last second and held my cock at the base grimacing and holding it with all I had. "Fuck, fuck, shit, I almost busted."

"What's stopping you, Mr. Williams? Don't you want to breed my pussy? Put your kids in me, Sir. It may take a couple of tries to knock me up" Summer laughs and slaps her pink ass pussy while looking at me with those devilish blue eyes. Without a word, I slam back, letting out a massive roar. Summer locks her hands behind my neck and brings me in for a hard kiss as I give her everything I have. Feeling her soft tongue in my mouth made me feel like an uncaged animal.

"Cumming, I'm gonna bust." I moan out. Summer bites my bottom lip and say's, "I'm gonna squirt." I break out of her hold, take my finger again, and rub the slit of her cock furiously. And with one final stroke, I unload everything boiling in my balls in her pussy. Just as my first couple of spurts coat her walls, her own clitty cums all over her chest and stomach.

As I get my wits back, I suck her clitty just how she likes it, swirling my tongue around the head and licking that pulsing slit. I made my way up her body and lapped up all of her juices. I left some remnants of her juices on my tongue and kiss her, allowing her to taste her own juices. I fall back and sit on my desk chair, feeling a sense of bliss I've never felt before. Summer comes over and sits on my lap. I could feel my load dripping out of her ass and landing on my thigh.

"Thank you for making me a real woman, Mr. Williams. It was better than I dreamed about." She says as she kisses me.

"Anything for you, baby. Glad you picked me."

"I will always pick you. Will you wait for me when I'm not your student anymore?"

"Of course, Summer." We kiss again. Summer straddles me, grinding her ass on my cock and somehow springing my cock back to life. The moment she felt it poking at her entrance, she brought me back inside. There is no way feeling her warm hole will ever get old. This fuck and the final one where she brought me to her own desk and fucked her in doggy lasted a lot longer than the first. But, god was I ever satisfied.

We somehow ended up panting heavily on the dirty floor. Summer looked at her watch and said, "Wow we have been doing this for three hours. I think I have to get going."

I look over at her. Her makeup is all messed up, her lip gloss is completely gone and she's sweating profusely but damn is she as beautiful as the first time she walked in here.

"Yeah, I need to get going too." We both get up and after a long make-out, we grab our things and literally head our separate ways as the student parking lot is on the opposite side of the facility lot.

For the first time during "hall pass day," I'm walking out of the school with a smile on my face. Sure I glanced over to the other classrooms and all the teachers had smiles on their faces as they wind down their own sessions.

Of course, I had to take a gander over at Mr. Chandler's room. Usually, his room is dark at 4:30 pm after numerous fails of bagging a student. But today was different. I was stunned to see that his lights were still on. I walked with some pace to his window. And what I saw stunned me. Mr. Chandler was getting pegged by Ashley Rivers, captain of the cheer team and the biggest brat south side of bitchvilles. I caught his eye and didn't know what to do. I just gave him a thumbs-up and an awkward smile. And he gladly reciprocated with a huge smile and two thumbs up. Good for him I guess. Finally made use of his hall pass.

I went to bed on a high and the next day it dawned on me that I can't touch Summer until graduation. Summer arrived in my class the next day dressed and acting like Sam. The confident vixen of yesterday made way for the shy, awkward boy. It was just twenty days until I can even make an advance at them again. Either way, as of now, I was fully convinced I wanted either Sam or Summer all to myself.

Graduation finally arrived. Graduation, for some teachers, is like another pseudo "hall pass day." They take the student or whatever other student they want and have one last taboo go in their classroom. To be honest, that's what I was expecting from myself. After the ceremony, I waited and waited in my classroom. But after an hour no one showed up. I checked the lobby, the gymnasium, the football field, and just anywhere families or students would be hanging out. But no Sam.

I made the excuse that he was with his family. He didn't want to turn into Summer and have them notice. That's fine. I thought, "Okay, Sam will show up or contact me soon." I regretfully forgot to get his number. And his student email was deactivated twelve days after graduation.

Then weeks turned into months. By the time it was almost a full year, I practically gave up. I tried looking for his social media and nothing, completely silent, devoid of any life in the social media sphere.

So once again, "hall pass day" sprang back around. This year there was no reason to reminisce about any student because none of them fancied me. It was the same old "hall pass day" again. Which was fine with me. It was a one-off. Every teacher gets at least one. I mean look at Mr. Chandler.

I was already packing up and leaving for home by the end of the day. This year, two new teachers occupied the classrooms next to mine and they were both rather loud and rambunctious. That's fine, good for them. Your first time is always the most memorable. I know that feeling more than anyone.

Just as I was about to head out, I heard footsteps and my door opening.

"Hello, Mr. Williams."

There she was. Summer, standing right at my door. Wearing one of those stupid trench coats other students wear when they know they're about to be with a teacher.

"I was starting to think I would never see you again," I said, in shock.

"I should've told you a long time ago but the next time I wanted to see you was when I fully became Summer. Do you hate me for that?"

"Never. I'm glad to see you." I was almost speechless. It seemed as if there were no more hints of Sam. Even with the tight-fitted trench coat on, it was easy to see that Summer fully became "Summer." Her hips were wider, her skin softer, after a year she was already changing so much. Changing into a woman.

I couldn't stop looking at her with lustful eyes. Summer untied her trench coat and it fell to the floor as she revealed herself wearing white stockings, sexy white underwear, and the tiniest white bra I have ever seen. She looked like an angel. Her boobs were no longer flat like when she was Sam but it seemed like they were near a B cup. She swiveled around and her ass was so much fuller as if her weight went all to her ass. God, they looked like a handful.

"You like what you see?" She said as she turned back around. It seemed as if the only cosmetic change she had over the past year was to have fuller lips.

My heart started racing and my cock was just raging to get out. I walked over to her and took her all in.

"From this day, I'm all yours, Mr. Williams. Make me feel like a real woman again." She whispers to me. Her lips make contact with my neck and that set me off.

"Not here," I moan, "let me take you home."

We rush off to my car, hand in hand. I only had a slight chance to look at Mr. Chandler's room this time. But, for the life of me, I thought I saw Mr. Chandler on his knees, sucking on two strap-on dildos from two cheerleaders. Glad he found his calling.

Summer and I get in my car and I leave as fast as I could. I may have hit two of the preachy religious people protesting out front. Oh well. They can ask their pastor to front their medical bills.

Summer fished my cock out as I was speeding away and sucked me hard enough for me to swerve in and out of lanes. At every stop light, a man would look over from each side and either see Summer suck the soul out of me or watch her ass wiggle on the other side.

I made it home in record time. I basically had to use all my strength to get Summer off my cock. I run over to her side of the door and pick her up and carry her to my bedroom. I get down on the bed first and move her on top of me as we get in a 69 position. Summer gets straight to work and takes all my cock in her mouth. Fuck she really has improved. Her throat is tightening around the head of my cock. I tried my hardest to focus on licking and sucking her head clitty the way she loved it.

It has been so long. So, so long since I have been inside her. I move her off me and put her on her side as I spoon up against her. I use a mixture of her precum and my spit and lather up her hole. Her moans were telling enough that she was ready. And finally, I was back in her warm ass pussy. I bit her shoulder and just rode that wave of pleasure. I moved my hand to her clitty and rubbed her slit hard just how she likes it. It didn't take long. Before we knew it, I was cumming inside her and she was cumming all over my hand.

"I never want to leave this bed." Summer said.

"You don't have to. Stay with me?" I said, stroking her hair.

"This is the only place I want to be." We both fell asleep right there. And for day after day, it was just me and Summer. Watching her grow as a woman truly made me happy. She was the only student I ever needed for "Hall Pass Day."

12