National Hall Pass Day - P.E.

Story Info
PE teacher uses his hall pass on Bratty student.
5.9k words
4.42
10.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tymak8
Tymak8
229 Followers

Warnings: Bad writing, horrible grammar, coerced consent, choking, humiliation

All characters are 18+

***************

"Students, today is the mile run. I expect everyone to finish within 8 minutes. I do not care what those idiots in Washington believe the standards should be. If you do not finish in 8 minutes, you will fail senior P.E. Understood?"

"Yes, Mr. Wylie," The students say with a drawn-out groan.

"Begin." I blow my whistle. My Senior only P.E. class is students trying to redeem themselves from their failures from their earlier years.

My students run off and start their mile run. They should know by now that I am serious when I say I will fail them if they do not meet my standards. I am a former NFL tackle. At the height of my career, I was a 6' 3", 310-pound starting right-tackle who sadly could not win or play in "the big one." After a freak leg injury, I reluctantly retired and became a P.E. teacher after the "Teacher Appreciation Act" passed fifteen years ago and increased a teacher's base salary to $75,000 with a 2.5k increase every two years. Maybe I was a little petty when my team won the Super Bowl a year after I retired. Well maybe petty and irritating, but this cozy job is okay I guess.

The students are great and worked hard all year to meet my standards. Well, maybe a majority of the students besides the five students I call "The Bitchy Five." The Bitchy Five are comprised of five students who were born with a silver spoon up their asses and money to burn during a power outage. The group is four bratty girls and one boy who is a complete thorn in my side. That Kim Kardashian wannabe, Ezra Cela. That eighteen-year-old is what I despise in every boy. He wears designer sunglasses to school, with the tightest jeans known to man and crop tops that somehow cost over $200. He flexes money he's never earned at every student. But, nobody can antagonize him because his father is the most powerful attorney in the city. He's quite literally a male version of a young Kim K.

Most of the students achieved the 8-minute mile goal. I mean they are all eighteen and spent the last three months taking this class seriously. But yet again, Mr. "I'm too rich for this", dares to waltz his prissy ass to the finish line five minutes after everyone else. I don't mind the four other girls who finished with him. They probably will not do any physical activity until they reach the "gym is in" phase and all of their pervy Instagram followers want to see them in tight gym clothes.

"Ezra! You are really testing my nerves. This is the fifth straight mile you failed to complete on time." I yell out as he dramatically crosses the finish line as if he tried his hardest. But, I know he didn't. He paced-walked half the way with his four friends.

"And what are you going to do, huh?" Ezra sasses back in his usual prissy tone with his higher-than-normal voice. Spending all that time with his four girlfriends has him talking like them.

"I'm going to have to fail you, Ezra. The school year is almost over. Your behavior, attitude, and work ethic are unacceptable." I declared back.

"Well go tell my father that. I hope a failed football player has a backup plan other than being a slobby teacher. Shouldn't men like you be living in the hills with a big pool? Yet you are here, broke as shit and perving over his students. You perv!" Ezra sticks his chest out and taunts me with his black eyes.

"You little..."

"Oh, nuh uh, Mr. Wiley. Better not say that last word. I will complain to the administration you are verbally abusing me." He says with a shit-eating grin. "I'm going to get changed. And you will pass me if you know what's good for your job, Mr. Wiley." He finishes as he turns his ass around with his friends and walks back to the locker room.

God, I hate that little shit. If it wasn't for his family, I would punish that kid to no end. He does not do any push-ups, sit-ups, or any exercise. He just sits there with his rich friends while all the other students work hard. I truly hope when he leaves high school, that pretty little bitch will get what's coming to him. He can't go through life flinging his parents at everyone. Someone needs to teach him a lesson. But, these damn rich sissies always get a pass.

I get home after an okay day of work besides Ezra being a little shit. I open the fridge, grab a beer, slouch on my lazy boy, and turn on the massage function as I flip to the news. The news is on for background noise as I relax but something catches my ear.

"...And remember everyone, tomorrow is May 5th, the last day of Teacher Appreciation Week otherwise known as National Hall Pass Day for teachers. Expect heavy traffic near school zone areas and be aware of protesters on the street..."

National Hall Pass Day, huh? I forgot to mention earlier that the other aspect of the Teacher Appreciation Act was that the last day of "Teacher Appreciation Week" is known as "National Hall Pass Day". On that day, all teachers are granted a "Hall Pass" to have sex with any senior student over the age of eighteen. This is one reason why so many gifted professionals have become teachers over the past years. Not me though. I just joined for the comfy job and reasonable pay.

Sure I have used my Hall Pass from time to time. Watching some of the girls run around all sweaty gets my balls boiling. And being a teacher can be frustrating and a massive headache having to deal with these eighteen-year-olds. May as well fuck a sexy young student without having to face repercussions. A short easy way to relieve some stress from the job.

Then as I take a sip of my bear and the clock turns 10 pm, my usual time to "relieve my pent-up stress." All I could think about is punishing that little shit, Ezra. Making him squirm and squeal. Punishing him for making my life so hard. For all his teasing while he knows I can't talk back. My heart beats fast and my cock pulses every time I imagine using him how I wish I did all year long.

I can't deny that he's cute for a boy. He's a prissy light caramel twink. An exotic Armenian boy with a tight stomach and lean arms. He also possesses a lovely tight ass that girls wish they had. I want to ruin his perfect black hair and cum on those soft black eyes.

In my tipsy state, I get my laptop and send that little bitch an email, "Come to my office, 7 am. I expect to see you there." I close my laptop and recline my chair back. I just imagine fucking his prissy little face and taking all my anger out on his hole. I curse his name as I stroke my cock until my cum covers my hairy chest.

I thought my post-nut clarity would help relieve the thoughts. I can't fuck a boy. Never have been gay. Well, that's not entirely true. Maybe I had a college nerd blow me after a dare I had with my football teammates but that's beside the point. I still wanted it. I wanted to punish that boy. So, I bring back the computer and go to "Amazon Prime Kinky" and buy the things I need. Since I'm an Amazon Prime sub, I can get my delivery in under 2 hours.

I wait and wait until I hear that annoying Amazon drone hover over my house and drop my package. I bring it in and open the box. I check if everything is in there. Perfect. I'm all set.

I also did some research on his dad. Check his resume, accomplishments, you know, the whole detective thing. But, the father's Instagram revealed something very interesting. He's a Football Fan. A very specific Football Fan.

I woke up at 5:15 a.m. with more excitement than usual. I don't plan on fucking the boy. Seriously, I don't. Hall pass day is commonly known for teachers having intercourse with students. Sure that's the usual. But other things can happen too. For example, some teachers use this day to spank the students who drove them crazy. Science teachers use it for well, "scientific purposes," I'll let you use your imagination for that one. And one lady likes to watch two naked eighteen-year-olds fight as she sips on her morning wine.

There was a supreme court case which was about a principal in Versailles, Kansas who made two 18-year-old boys settle their differences by wrestling naked while he jacked off and watched in front of them. The Supreme Court said it was legal and that act was in line with the nature of the law so really we can do anything to the students. I don't call it "hall pass day", it's more like "retribution day."

It only takes me around twenty minutes to get to school and luckily my commute bypasses most of the crazies. I love watching all of the teachers get scared at the protesters yelling slurs and throwing water at them like some true crime villain. But when they see my 6'3" 200lbs 'fuck you' frame, they shut up real quick.

Most of the teachers are doing their thing already. Students come early to school to snap up a lonely teacher and vice versa. To me, this is the most fun day of the year. You get to see what kinds of kinks my colleagues are into. Sadly a lot of them are into the vanilla stuff.

I get to my office at 6:50. I wanted to get here a little early just in case Ezra was waiting for me. But, there is also a chance he won't even come. He's probably talking shit about my email to his gang of girls. I'm glad he doesn't have P.E. today. His shit-talking would drive me crazy.

The clock hits 7. Right as time hits, I hear his pathetic girly voice. "Why did you invite me here today of all days? I didn't take you for being gay."

I scrunch my face in annoyance. He is always taking jabs at me. "You aren't here for that, Ezra." I see him standing in his tight sleeveless brown shirt, designer jeans, and a handbag that looks more expensive than my NFL pension fund.

"Oh, why am I here, teacher? Huh? Am I here so you can sit and jack off to me?" He twirls his petite body around flaunting me all his assets. "It's fine with me, teach. I know you want this. Today is your day after all. Add me to your spank book."

I stand up in defiance, "You are such a prissy little slut, Ezra..."

Ezra tries to cut me off, "How dare you? My father..."

"Oh, your father? I bet your father does not know I'm your teacher. Your father who," I take out my phone and show him the picture I found last night, "... idolizes me and wears my jersey to every Jets home game."

Ezra stammers through his confusion, "I, I, don't.."

"Maybe you should have paid more attention to your father's life before you throw his name out there just to get your way." I circle him, sizing him up as his body becomes tense. "How would he feel if he gets a phone call from me about how a little shit you are? His son who is supposed to be the heir to his legacy is going to throw it away because he's a little bitch."

"You're wrong, he will..." I stop Ezra with my finger to his lips.

"You know I'm right. You know your father ignores you when he is involved with his business, parties, and football. And if I would guess, he doesn't pay much attention to you at all. He sees you as a failure, huh? His little failed male son."

He stands there silent and timid knowing I'm right.

I lift his chin so his eyes meet mine, "it's okay. You don't have a father figure. But, I will be yours."

"You what..." Ezra is still finding it hard to complete a sentence. But, the look in his eyes shows me he is intrigued. His pupils dilated. He wants this.

"You need a father figure who's going to give you attention. A father figure who is going to set you straight. A... daddy who will use your sissy little body how it deserves to be used. Don't you agree?" I can just smell the tension coming from him. Also, the sweet scent of coconut shampoo and lotion which must have cost more than the shoes I have on.

I watch as a tear runs down his cheek. He nods in approval and loses his fake facade.

"I got you some gifts. Something your father always forgets to do on your birthday." I let his chin down and grab my bag.

Ezra stands there timidly. His usual confident demeanor is gone. First, I pull out some knee-high wool socks.

"You should start stripping, Ezra. You won't be wearing that today." I hand him the socks as he takes off his designer clothes. I eye his body. It is devoid of any masculinity. Just skin and bones with his mocha skin. My cock thinks for itself and throbs how small he is to me. Ezra is a boy that needs to be dominated by someone bigger.

Next is a crop top white P.E. shirt and ultra-tight black and white boy shorts that should show the underside of his ass. He puts it on and looks like the type of femboy I loved back in college. A boy that makes men's heads turn upside down and makes them want to dominate someone of their own gender.

The last thing I pull out is a small pink chastity cage. I wiggle it for him to contemplate.

"That's a... a cage." He says dismayed.

"You are going to wear this all day long. And those tight shorts should show every teacher that you are locked up. " I pull down his shorts just enough for his small cock to be exposed. I thought he would resist or hesitate. But he stands there as I grasp his cock and attach the cage. I could feel his cock harden in my palm. I look up at him and smile as he submits to this.

I lock him in place and slap it as a moan escapes him. "Your punishment today is to give every teacher a pleasing experience. They can touch you however they want, use you, and talk down to you. Anything. They deserve that for all the shit you have given them all year. Don't you agree, boy?" I demand as I impose my body on him.

"Yes." he whimpers.

"Yes, what?" I want him to say it. He knows what to say.

"Yes... yes, Daddy," he says with an odd feeling of relief escaping his voice.

"Good. That is the attitude I expect from good bois. You need to show me you can become a good boi if you want that cage off."

"Yes, Daddy, anything," he says with a need in his voice.

I have to deny his cute pleading face. God knows how much I want to drive him down to his knees and make him suck my cock. I grab his shoulders and massage them. His plump lips draw me in. My cock tingles just looking at how smooth and plump they look. I know he takes good care of himself. All rich bitches do for their Instagram pics and whatnot.

Just before I attempt anything, the bell rings for school to start. That knocks me out of my trance. I let go of him and fixed my demeanor.

"Remember, all those teachers you teased and annoyed can treat you as they please. And after the day, you return to me. You got it, boy?" I declared.

"Yes, Daddy. I will do my best, for you." He said with a whimper on his lips.

"Good. Now go." He walks out of my office while I lust over his petite ass swaying away. I just wanted to humiliate this boy, but now, I'm rethinking things.

My first three periods of P.E. were easy. All the students were on their best behavior. Some students dressed looking to attract a teacher or entice one for laughs. Others were satisfied they had their morning fuck or escapade with their favorite. One noticeable absence was Johnny, the starting Quarterback who T.A.s for me. I figured he was fucking his hot MILF English teacher. But as I was walking during lunch time, that stud was fucking Mr. Wilson, the young geeky science teacher from behind. Damn, Mr. Wilson always talked about how when he was in high school the football players bullied him. I did not think he would turn into a fantasy.

I walked around the other classrooms and took in the scenes. Days like today are great for the voyeurs. The hot teachers like Ms. Karina and Mr. Damien always draw a crowd from the teachers who prefer to watch.

And there was Ezra. It took me a while, but I found him in his history class. His teacher made him kiss his feet first and suck his toes. I watched as his teacher wanted to use him. But as the teacher wanted to do more, Ezra said "No." The teacher tried to dominate and demand him, but Ezra kept denying him. The only way a teacher can catch a case today is if the student doesn't consent. And punishment on hall pass day is worse than on a normal day. So the history teacher backed down and settled for his toes being sucked.

Ezra moved on to his art teacher. This one was more tame. The teacher just wanted to draw Ezra while he was on his knees, spreading his hole. Of course, the teacher took the time to stroke his cock to Ezra's hole, but it did not go any further.

I was mixed about what I saw. I wanted his teachers to take their frustration out on him. Use his hole as revenge for all the crap he has given them. But, there was a side that wanted him for me.

The last periods were filled with exciting tension. All of the students knew the class would get out early for the teachers to get back to using their hall pass. Some wanted to go home, while others wanted to try to get one last memory of their senior year.

I let my class out early and have their little fun. I walk back to my office and I'm surprised to see Ezra standing there with his hands behind his back. I walk up behind him and hold his waist. He gives a little yelp and I whisper to him, "So you came back as I told you to."

"Are there any last things you want to do to me, Daddy?" He asks as he turns around and faces me.

"Tell me why you did not let any of your teachers use you the way they wanted to?"

"I only want my Daddy to use me." He opens his mouth inviting me in. I stick my thumb in and he sucks it, swirling his tongue around my nail.

"Mmmm, and is that because you know you can't get your way with your father when it comes to me?"

"Maybe, but also because you stood up to me and I always wanted your... large body to take me. I wanted you to use me for so long." His sexy eyes size me up sending shivers throughout me. This boy must be an experienced cock pleaser.

"Even though all you did was give me shit every day?"

"How else was I supposed to get your attention?" He says as his mouth works my finger.

"And this is what you wanted? You wanted me to use your rich, entitled, prissy boi holes? You are all caged up and now you know where your place is." My cock is feeling it now. My brain is gone and cock is in full control

"Yes, daddy. Teach me. Punish me for all I did to you." He pouts as I find his body going limp.

I take the opportunity to push him down to his knees. He looks up at me with his wanting eyes. You could not fish out my cock fast enough. I had to rustle it out of my underwear because it was so hard. I take it out and let it fling out as it lands right near his lips.

"Oh, my, god..." he just sits there in awe. His first honest reaction. He just sits there frozen seeing what he just got himself into.

"What? Did you think a former pro football player had a wimp's dick? This is nine solid inches for you rich boi." I stroke it right by his face. Throbbing as I feel his breath on my cock.

"I don't think... I can't take it. The high school boys aren't this big, daddy." He says still in awe of my cock.

I smack his face as I hear him say he blew someone else. "You let one of these boys use your mouth?"

"I'm sorry, daddy. And my hole too. The football boys already used my holes." He says knowing he's egging me on. He sees the anger boil in my face knowing I am not the first to use him.

I lean down and grab his neck, lightly choking him. "From now on I am the only one to use you. Do you understand me, slut?"

"Yes, Sir. I'm so sorry for being such a slut. My slutty friends also let me fuck their boyfriends..."

I had enough of his talking and shove the head of my cock in his mouth to shut him up. Fuck me, I think just the feeling of my cock in his mouth made him instinctively swirl his tongue around my head. I do not want to hear about all the wimps who had him first. I own his holes now. And he needs to know that.

"Damn boy that's a hot mouth." I moan as I use his mouth.

Tymak8
Tymak8
229 Followers
12