National Hall Pass Day - P.E.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like my teen mouth, Daddy? I practiced all this time just for you." Ezra takes half my cock and sucks me until my eyes flutter. I try not to show any weakness but his mouth is fantastic. A wet line forms at least 5 inches down my cock to show how much he can take.

I pull my cock out out of his mouth and find my phone. I hold the phone over his head and bring up the timer option on the clock app. "Let's see how good that mouth really is. I wonder how long you can keep my cock down your throat."

Ezra's eyes go wide and I can feel him become a little nervous. "You will do well boi. Unlike all those miles and pushups I make you do, choking on some big cock is your type of thing." I feed my member to him as his eyes bulge from the sudden intrusion.

I start the timer. In the first 10 seconds, he gets a little cocky. His eyes become more comfortable and as my cock inches deeper into his throat. Then I make him swallow and hit his gag reflex. 15 seconds and he's now coughing but keeps my thick cock inside his mouth. Now his mouth and throat is throbbing against my cock and brings me to the edge. 20 seconds and he starts to choke but like a good little boi he holds me there until he can't. As if he's proving something to me. His eyes water and his tears fall on the length of my cock. 25 seconds and he can't take it. He lunges back and coughs a couple of times trying to gasp for air. My cock is full of his heavy spit, the perfect dirty sight to get me going.

"One more time I can do it for longer," Ezra bats his lashes at me, pleading for me to choke him again.

"As you wish, boi," I grab the back of his head and feed him my cock again. I start the timer. This time he looks at me with determination. His eyes water immediately. To me, that is the complete sight of submissiveness. This boy is all mine. But, at the 15 second mark, I can feel his mouth struggling and pulsing. It felt as if my cock head was being overworked by his throat. Ezra pulled my arm down to look at the time. His eyes lit up as he saw 20 seconds. He began to make choking sounds and readjusting his throat and every quick move brought another sensation. Ezra's eyes got wider as he approached his first time.

And then the moment the clock hit '26', he pulled off my cock and emitted a loud gasp and cough. His chest fell forward and landed on my legs. He was exhausted from his deepthroat. His eyes were bloodshot red and his cheeks were a mix of tears and spit. Fuck he looked like a beautiful slut.

I pick him up and sit him on my desk. He's still trying to find his wits.

"Did I do well, Daddy?" He pants.

"Best effort you put in all year," I affirmed. He puckers his lips inviting me in. But, I can't kiss him. That would mean I would submit to him as well. I cannot do that.

I take off the clothes I forced him to wear all day. First the crop top and then his tight boy shorts. All that is left is his knee-high wool socks and his pink cage. I admire his light brown color, his dark nipples, and his smooth body. I bring both my thumbs to his nipples and flick them. He moans as he keeps eye contact with me. I rub harder and his caged cock leaks precum. My hand moves down to feel it and stretch out the precum from my finger to his cage.

"I'm so wet, daddy. You made me so wet." He says in lust. I taste his precum. Perfectly salty and gooey. I use the rest of his precum to lather up his hole. Each flick of my finger on his hole makes his body jolt forward.

"I think it's time for your real punishment," I say as I draw close to him and bring my cock to his puckered hole.

"Yes, daddy. Punish me. I've been such a bad..." I did not need to hear the rest of his pleading. I stroke all the way. His eyes shoot up at the sudden fullness of my cock. His face grimaces in pain as I take him halfway down my cock." fuck daddy so big! It hurts." He whips his head around trying to get used to the intrusion.

Ezra attempts to back his ass from my cock but I hold him still, "No, no boy. After all year now you decided to run your ass off. No, you are going to sit there and be my little fuck toy."

I fuck him with a steady pace. I love how his face just grimaces with each stroke. I couldn't care less how he feels. He's just my fleshlight now. But after some strokes, he gets accustomed to my cock. And lets out a sexy moan as I attack his prostate.

"Daddy, you are so big," He moans out. His eyes just exude "fuck me harder" and I give it to him. I press his face to my chest and give him everything I have.

"If you are such a slut, why is your hole still so tight?" I ask in between strokes.

"Because those high school boys are so much smaller than you. I only want your cock now. Your big Daddy cock." He says rather muffled with his head still pressed to me.

"Yeah, yeah. I own this hole. Say it back. Say it back." I demand with my sweat falling on his back.

"You own my teen holes, Daddy. My mouth, my boipussy, all yours. Anytime you want it. When I tease you during school, you can just push me against the wall and make me take it." Ezra pulls away from my chest and looks deep into my soul with his black eyes. He's just egging me on to fuck harder. I hate to admit it but, damn this boy is beautiful. The perfect mix of exotic and femboy sexiness.

I go wild and grunt for the entire school to hear. His ass clenched my cock with every stroke.

He comes to my neck, and kisses it, sending me right to the edge. His smell of sex and some rich boy coconut shampoo gets me more intoxicated. Every flick of his tongue against my neck makes my cock throb. And he finally whispers, "Make me take your cum, Daddy."

"Fuck me," I groan as I hold his hips tight as I fill every inch of his hole with my cum. I believe we both go light-headed for a couple of seconds as I struggle to keep standing and Ezra lays his back on my desk. Once I get some wits back, I see Ezra's stomach smeared in his cum. This fucking boy came without permission.

I slap his little balls as punishment for cumming. "I didn't say you could cum,"

"Sorry, daddy. It just felt so good. I couldn't control myself." He pouts. I just respond by slapping his tense nuts again as he winces in pain and pleasure.

"Ouch," he winces again but grins as he says, "Are you going to punish me again?"

I sit down on my desk chair and bring him with me. He straddles my lap as I fuck this boy again. Hard as fast as a boi toy should be used. His body goes limp as I control the pace.

"Daddy, wait. Daddy, I'm..." I wanted to ignore his pleas. But his legs shake forcefully and then his body convulses. I could see the white of his eyes. For a second I thought he was having a seizure. But, the blissful smile on his face ended any of those worries. His speech is unrecognizable and his color becomes a little pale. All signs that I just gave this boy an anal orgasm.

Once his body calms down, he falls onto me and I put my cock back in. Ezra shoots back to life and his energy is back.

"I thought I just said you can only cum when I tell you to?" I said ramming hard into him.

"Sorry, Daddy. Your cock is so fucking big. I never felt that before. I just lost all control on your cock. I thought I was going to die."

"Well, now I have to punish you again."I rub his poor excuse for balls. I wanted to overstimulate him. His body is now fighting between pleasure and pain from his constant orgasms. I want to see if he can finally obey and declared to him, "Now you can cum." He leaks his cum out of his cage and onto my belly. I pick it up with my fingers and apply it to his hole for extra lube.

"Am I being a good boy for my daddy?" He says panting while coming down from his nut.

"You need a couple more attitude adjustments before I can call you that." I fuck him with abandon again. My cock was still sensitive from the first orgasm but that little pain increased the pleasure. It was only when Ezra played with my nipples that my next orgasm built up.

"Get down on your knees and swallow this time."

"Yes, Daddy," Ezra hustled down to his knees and took the head in his mouth. He pulsed his mouth and licked the slit until he swallowed my second load. I leaned back on my chair as Ezra came back up and laid on me. Maybe this was a little too much intimacy for me but I was too tired to get him off. I held his smooth body to mine in silence as we recovered from our fucking.

After a while, something compelled me to say, "You are going to come home with me. I don't think your father will notice you are gone since you disappoint him so much."

"He never notices me. But you are my daddy now. I will go wherever you want to use me."

So I took Ezra home and used him as my free-use boi for the rest of the school year. Even during school, I used his holes for my pleasure. However, this time we had to be secret since there was no more Hall Pass. But I knew every secret spot at the school and used his mouth most of the time during my passing periods and when he was in my class.

At home, I made him do all the chores naked. I loved watching his naked body walk around my house. I also loved knowing I could pick his little body up whenever I wanted and use him for my pleasure. To say I was stress-free for the rest of the year was an understatement.

But there was always the impending graduation. Ezra's father called in a favor from a prestigious small liberal arts college for Ezra to attend. As the school days dwindled I used Ezra harder in an attempt to savor the moment. And Ezra pleaded with me to use him more even after he knew I was past my limit.

I tried to stay emotionally unconnected from him. He was just my stupid, bratty, rich femboi for me to use. But graduation day hit and I have to admit, I was sad. Just one last day with my boi. After the ceremony and all the graduation nonsense, I took him home with me for one last night.

However, Ezra was extra giddy. Maybe it was because he was finally free from school and me. But he sat me down on my couch and stood over me still in his graduation gown. He took his acceptance letter out from that prestigious school, ripped it up in front of me, and stripped naked. He got down on his knees, grasped my cock, and said, "I'm not leaving you, Daddy. I'm going to junior college and living here as your boy. Is that okay, Daddy?"

The teacher in me should have said no. He should go to that prestigious college and set his life up for good. But I wasn't his teacher anymore and all I saw in front of me was my boy. I leaned forward, grabbed his hair and for the first time in all these months I kissed him and said, "I was just going to demand the same thing."

My affirmation made Ezra tear up and he shoved his mouth on my cock. All I could do was smile knowing this beautiful boy was still mine.

12