National Meeting Week - Day 02 Pt. 01

Story Info
Mr P. finds out what his second day of the meetings are like.
4.6k words
4.43
3.5k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rbs1079
rbs1079
4 Followers

Luckily for me day two started after lunch. I was able to get a decent night sleep after I was caught red handed by my coworker watching her through her window. Not only did I drop one of my two room keys while I was rushing to hide from her, but she heard me running back to my room. As I was in the shower, she used my key and walked right into my room. Used me and put me in my place. When she left she said that she would give me instructions in the morning to follow.

When I awoke around 11:00 am, I had multiple text messages from Casey.

"Good Morning Sunshine! I hoped you slept well. Wear your best suit and tie. Please do not wear any underwear. See you later!"

As I reviewed last night in my head, I couldn't help to think it was a dream. But this text made me realize that I was in deep trouble. My life and career hung in the balance of Casey and I did not know what her plans were. Did she already turn me in? Will I be fired? Has she told everyone she knows?

I quickly showered and went down to the meeting area. As I was walking towards the lunch area, I ran into Sam.

"How was your night last night?" she asked.

"Eh it was ok I guess, I stayed up a little late." I stated.

"Well you better get a coffee, you have 4 breakout room presentations that you have to give today. They better be good!" Sam exclaimed.

She was right. Starting at 1:00 I had to give the same presentation 4 times to different groups of people.

"How was your night last night?" I asked Sam.

"It was pretty low key. I was in bed really early. You really know how to knock the wind out of a woman if you know what I mean." She responded.

"Well I am glad we both had a great time." I said.

As I finished my sentence, other people started to join our table. First was Jones as he sat next to Sam who was across the table from me. More people joined and seats filled around the table including Nicki. A few minutes later Casey joined us and the last seat was next to me. We all were eating and talking about the conference when I felt a hand on my lap under the table. She starts rubbing my cock through my pants. Within a few minutes I'm rock hard. I look at her and give her the WTF look. She gives me a deceitful grin and starts to unzip my fly. She pulls my dick out and continues to slowly stroke it. Teasing me beyond what I can handle. I start leaking pre-cum, she stops, gathers some of my pre-cum with her fingers, pulls her hand out from under the table and licks her fingers like it was food.

Then Casey announces to the table "That was delicious. Anyone want dessert?"

Casey, Nicki, Jones and others got up and left the table.

Sam looked at me and asked "are you ok? Are you ready to go?"

"I'm just a little nervous and I need a second." I responded as I put my erection back in my pants.

I used my jacket folded over my arm to hide my throbbing member. On our way out, Sam suddenly stopped and my hard dick rammed into her ass.

"I'm sorry!" I stammered.

"Nervous about having a hard on during your presentation? Sam poking fun.

Red and embarrassed I said "Leave it alone!"

Sam quickly responded "I will for now, but maybe later I can help."

As we entered the conference room no one was in there yet. It gave me time to calm down and collect my thoughts.

As people filed in, everything was good until my boss and VP came in. I gave my presentation and it went well. I was even given a great compliment from my boss and VP. I quickly had to run to the restroom. We had 10 minutes till my next group. As I enter the bathroom I feel my phone buzz. After I washed my hands I pulled my phone out and received a text message from Casey.

"Meet me in the coat room by the bathroom during this break."

Luckily I'm in the bathroom but I had little time to get back to my room. On my way out of the bathroom, the back door to the coat room was half open. I stepped inside, and closed the door behind me. The front door was ½ open but it was dark.

"Over here" I heard quietly.

I walk over and it's Casey who plants a passionate kiss on me.

"Drop your pants" she whispered.

"But I ....." I stammered before she cut me off.

"I don't give a shit, do it now" she whispered

I quickly opened my belt, button and zipper. My pants fell to my knees.

She grabbed my dick and pulled it. It's in a painful way to make me jump and dance. She dropped to her knees and swallowed my semi erect cock.

"Wow" I thought. I quickly became rock hard again. She continued to play for about 5 minutes before she stopped, stood up, grabbed my balls and said "be back here next break. The earlier the better. Oops looks like you're gonna be late. Better get back to your session."

She was right but I quickly got dressed and returned to my room five minutes late. As I walked into the room Sam gave me a very angry glare.

"Where were you?" She asked.

"I was in the bathroom," I responded.

"Well you better get started" she snipped.

As I started my presentation, I had the attention of everyone in the room but especially the women. Unknown to me my rock hard dick looked really good in my pants and I wasn't hiding much.

I gave the presentation and even finished a few minutes early. Luckily I had no questions.

I started to leave the room as people exited and got a lot of smiles from the female crowd. Sam stopped me and asked "where are you going?

"To the bathroom" I responded

"Are you ok? What's wrong? She prodded.

"I think lunch isn't agreeing with me" I stated.

"If you're not back by 5 after I'm starting without you" she said.

I quickly walked to the coat closet and acted like I had a phone call to duct into the room. Again Casey was standing in the corner.

"Over hear." She whispered.

I walked over and she pushed me up against the wall.

"Pants, now!" She demanded.

I quickly dropped them to the floor. Casey grabbed my dick and began to stroke it.

"I better not have to ask next time. I want you to drop your pants as soon as you walk in here." She stated

I nodded my head in agreement.

"I heard you were quite the show in your room. I guess we will have to keep this up all day. You look stressed? Are you enjoying this?"

"Yeah, you can say I'm stressed. I was late to my last presentation and walking around with a hard-on all day. I'm just trying to not get fired." I responded.

"Keep me happy and you will keep your job." She snipped. Now hush.

Casey continued to play with my body causing both pain and pleasure. She would stroke my cock and tug/twist on my balls.

After a few minutes, she grabbed my entire ball sack between her thumb and pointer finger.

"Squat" she demanded as she pulled me down by my sack.

It was hard to maintain my balance and I fell to my knees. She let go of my balls and gave them a good slap. I winced in pain as she stood up and turned around. She stepped out of her heels and pulled down her tight black pants, turned around and said "Lick"

I started to lick her pussy the best I could. I could feel her juices run down my face. She was enjoying herself. After a few minutes she started to shake and moan. After another 30-60 seconds she said "Stop. Stroke your cock, but don't cum."

As I did as she instructed, she turned around and stuck her ass in my face.

"Lick" she commanded.

I licked her ass and was very close to cumming after hours of teasing. I let go of my dick and continued to lick. As Casey looked back she gave me a quick heal to the balls. I moaned quietly in pain as she said "I didn't say stop"

I started up again as precum started oozing out onto my hand.

"Stop! Get all of your precum on your hand. Show me," she instructed.

I did as she asked and raised my hand to her. She grabbed my hand and shoved it towards my mouth.

"Clean it all up" she whispered.

I gave her a please don't make me do this face.

She replied with a do it or else face.

I swallowed it all and she smiled, pulled up her pants and left the room. I quickly pulled up my pants, wiped my face on some cloth napkin and threw it on the floor. I checked my phone and had two minutes until the start of the next session. I rushed to my conference room and it again was packed.

Sam asked "are you ok? Your face is really red."

"I am fine. Just my stomach hurts" I said. Without missing a beat I walked up and started the presentation red faced and with a raging hard-on. Since I started on time I finished 10 minutes early. I had 5 minutes of questions. As soon as I was done, I left the room and entered the coat closet. The room was empty and I went to my corner and dropped my pants.

After a few minutes, someone entered the room but it wasn't Casey. She was much taller. I froze. I didn't know what to do. I started to move to put my pants on and I made some noise. This girl closed the door and said "don't you move!"

She walked over with a big grin on her face. It was Nicki. She was friends with Casey and I had seen her at the pool the other night. She had tall dark hair with brown eyes. She was looking good with tight leather pants, knee high boots, and a tight red top. She gave me a couple of up downs and said "Casey sent me here and said if you don't do what I say, then she will make you pay. Do you agree to mine and Casey's terms?"

I nodded.

She said "I want a verbal yes from you"

"Yes" I replied.

"Yes what?" She asked.

"Yes I agree to you and Casey's terms." I stated.

"That's better but please refer to me and Casey as mistresses. Try again and make it good."

Yes, I agree to mistress Nicki and mistress Casey's terms to be your toy as long as you want." I stammered.

"Great now show me your cock." She commanded.

I pushed my dick towards her and moved my shirt. I wasn't hard but not soft. She slapped it with her hand and said "You can do better for mistress. Stroke it."

I started stroking my dick as she backed up and took out her phone. Snapped a few photos and unzipped her leather pants. She was wearing a black thong. She pulled both down and told me "get on your knees and keep stroking. You better not cum"

I did as she asked, she pushed her pussy into my face, and I dove right in.

"Ooooo" she exclaimed. "You do live up to your reputation."

Over the next five minutes, I did my best to please her, but I was smart enough to know that I did not need to work that hard on myself because I knew they would not let me cum. My dick was hard, but not ready to cum. Not long after, Nicki was really wet and her thighs started to shake. Figuring she was close, I picked it up a notch, licked even harder and put a finger inside her to find her G spot. This pushed her over the edge and she squirted a little on my face. She stood up and turned around. This allowed me to clean up her pussy and I ventured up to her ass and she gave me a whack on the head.

"I didn't say lick my ass. Clean my pussy" she demanded.

I did as I was told and after a minute or two she stood up and pulled her pants up. Looking at me she said "This wont work. Stand up."

As I got off my knees, she brought her hand to my face and said "Spit"

I spit into her hand and she was not impressed. She shoved her hand in my mouth causing me to gag. I lubricated her hand and she started to jerk me off.

Within a few minutes, I was rock hard and close to cumming. She stopped and left the room.

I collected myself and went back to my room. As I walked into the room, the front row was Casey, Nicki, Rachel, and Erica.

Rachel was 5'7" with blonde hair, blue eyes, and large D breasts. She was very much a party girl and a free spirit. She was wearing a low cut blue top with a suit coat and pants.

Erica was 5'11" with long red hair, skinny, with B tits. She was wearing a tight black dress. With a red sweater over top.

I didn't have much time when I entered the room, but I gathered myself and just as I was about to start, I got a text message from Casey. "Seems like this presentation is pointed in the right direction."

I nervously looked down and saw a decent bulge in my pants. I stepped back behind the podium and placed my hand one on it.

I started my presentation, I looked up to see the women giggling and trading whispers. Nicki had a big grin of accomplishment on her face.

I pushed on through my presentation when my phone vibrated again. As I looked back to the front row Rachel had her right tit out. She gave her nipple a quick tweak and put it away. I stumbled with my words for a second but moved on quickly. When I paused because of a question, I took a drink of water and checked my phone.

Casey wrote "You better look over here or you might miss a thing or two."

I had 15 minutes left and I would be out of the limelight. "Just stay focused." I thought to myself.

I continued on but every 3-5 minutes my phone would vibrate. I ignored it and continued on. Finally when I reached the end of my presentation I walked back behind the podium and opened it up for questions.

I had two hands up in the front row and a few in the back. "Let's start in the back." I said.

I answered all of the questions till I got to the front row. I had a 50/50 shot of them asking something stupid but I picked on Erica as she wouldn't risk sounding dumb to a room full of people. I was correct, she actually asked a good question but when I started to answer she opened her legs and caught my attention. She was not wearing any panties and her pussy was hairless. She slowly spread her lips and inserted a finger. She quickly removed it and closed her legs. This threw me off and I had to have her repeat the question.

I quickly answered it and said I would take questions after. Luckily no one stuck around because I was the last presentation before dinner and drinks.

I made my way to dinner and was able to relax and enjoy myself. I caught up with old friends, had a great meal, and a few beverages. A few buddies gave me shit because of my reputation of a great presentation and tight pants. About two hours later my phone vibrated with a text from Casey.

"7535 International Dr, Orlando, FL. 8:00 PM. Don't be late!" She instructed.

I did a quick google search and found it was a sex shop close to our resort. I was worried, but was quickly interrupted by Sam. "Hey there! Are you feeling any better?"

"Yeah, I think so. Just under a lot of stress lately." I responded.

"Is everything ok? Anything I can help with?" She inquired

"No, this trip just needs to be over." I wined.

"Well you did great today and I keep hearing you had the best presentation today. Even if it was due to the tightness of your pants." She said.

"It seems to be my curse this week." I stated

"Well maybe we can go back to your room and relax?" she suggested.

"I would love to, but I can't. I have an 8:00 PM meeting I have to attend. Maybe later?" I responded.

"Wow, working overtime I see. Just text me when you're done." She said

I gave her a quick smile and left the ballroom. As I made my way outside I ordered up an Uber. After, five minutes I was picked up and on my way to the sex shop. It was about a 10-15 minute ride. It was nice to have some peace and quiet.

I arrived at 8:00 PM and walked in the door. I was greeted by a young lady who was in her early 20's, blue hair, wearing jeans, and a hoodie. "Looking for anything particular? She asked.

I said "No, I was told to be here at 8:00 PM, but that was it?"

"Ooo, you must be Casey's coworker?" She exclaimed.

"Yes, I am" I responded.

"Great, I am Cat, let's get started." She said as she walked behind me and locked the door and turned off the open sign. "Take off your clothes."

"What?" I asked with a puzzled face.

"Casey gave me a list of things she needs and instructed me to make sure you try them all on for size. Now if you don't follow my direction, I could just text Casey and she will take care of the rest." She said. "Now let's see what we are working with"

I took off my coat, tie, and unbuttoned my shirt. I placed all of them in a pile on the counter.

"Fold them neatly" she instructed.

I quickly folded everything and continued to remove my shirt, dress shoes, pants, and socks. As I folded everything and placed them on the counter, I turned around to find Cat right next to me. She grabbed my face and pulled me in for a kiss, but stopped just short and licked my face. She caressed my body and grabbed my dick through my underwear. Her mouth moved to my nipples and she gave them a nibble.

"Ouch" I screamed.

"Don't be a bitch" she said.

She quickly moved her hands to my waist band and pulled off my underwear. She gave my dick a few quick jerks and said "Fold them and put them on the counter."

I did as I was told and turned around.

"Put your hands up in front of you." She instructed. She walked over to the wall and found a set of white wrist and ankle cuffs. She opened them and placed the wrist cuffs on each hand.

"Now something to make you look pretty?" She walked around the store grabbing a few items. She returned with two different male thongs. She took a black one out and held it out for me to step into. I stepped in and she pulled it into place. It did an ok job hiding my erect manhood.

"Great, now put your hands behind your back." She directed. She quickly locked my hands together with a clip and the metal loops on my cuffs.

She again left to shop for her next items. She returned with a set of nipple clamps and put them on each nipple. Between the hung a metal chain. She started to pull me around to different parts of the store. First stop was cock rings. The first one she pulled out wrapped around a cock, then the balls, and had a vibrating shaft with a ball at the base to keep it in your ass. She didn't open that one, but put it in a shopping baskets. Next she grabbed a set of 3 black cock rings. She opened the package and placed the medium ring on my cock and the larger one around my balls. They were tight and it felt ok. We then moved over to vibrating wands. She selected a black battery powered one and put it in our basket. Next we moved to the dildo section. She grabbed a strap on dildo that was about 8 inches long and 2 inches in girth. She then pulled me back to the check-out desk and removed my new black thong tags with scissors. She made sure to tease my nipples and dick with the scissors. She pulled open my thong and took a few snips of my pubic hair off. She seemed crazy enough to cut my dick off, so I was a little scared. She dropped the tags and scissor on the table and stripped off my thong.

"Turn around and spread your legs!" she ordered.

She then attached an ankle cuff to each leg and pushed my head down to the desk in front of me.

"Don't you move!" She pulled something from the bag and left to shop the store.

I lifted up to see where she was going and she caught me. I quickly returned to my position as Cat continued to shop her store. After a few minutes, I hear her getting close to me and waack! She hit me with a whip.

"Oooooooouuuucccchh!!!!" I screamed. I tried to stand up again.

Cat said "This is not going to work." She untied my hands from behind my back.

"Over here!" She said as she pulled me over to a bench. I sat down with a leg on each side of this bench. The bench looked like an incline workout bench that had been modified for evil things. There were a lot of openings, hinges, and adjustments on this piece of equipment. First she opened up the lowest latch, grabbed me by my dick and balls and pulled me into place. When she closed the top, it was a very tight fit and my body was trapped by my manhood. Next she secured both my hands above my head to the metal frame of this contraption. I am now laying chest down on this bench secured by my hand, dick and balls. With the flip of a few levers, she elevated my ass a few inches to give her better access. Waack!

rbs1079
rbs1079
4 Followers
12