National Meeting Week - Day 02 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I screamed in pain. "OOOOOOOOO"

Wack, wack, wack, wack, wack, wack!!! After the first 5 or so I was squirming all over the place. She continued with flogging my ass until I was withering in pain. I was fighting to move away from her, but I was trapped by my dick and balls.

She finally stopped and disappeared for a few minutes. After a few minutes she returned with a bottle of lube. She poured a sizable amount down my ass crack and started to lube my rear end. She then stopped and was opening a package, but I couldn't see what she was doing. I hear the sound of a belt and jeans being removed. I hear a few more snaps, then I feel Cat grab my hips and a rubber object hitting my taint.

"Lets see how you take this." Cat said.

She slowly pushed the tip inside of me and I felt a lot of pressure.

"That's it, take it like the worthless asshole you are." Cat said.

Once she was half way in I let out a moan. "Uhhhhh"

"Oo you like that?" Cat asked. She continued pushing until she ran out of cock to fill my asshole. She rapidly started to fuck me as fast as she could. With each stroke she was pulling my dick and balls away from my body. Causing even more pain. She used me for the next five minutes, but it felt like forever. I started to get more comfortable with the size of the toy invading my asshole. She pulled out very quickly and again I heard some buckles open. She lubed my cock and started to stroke me until my cock be started to become hard. She stuck my dick in her mouth and licked me like a lollipop. She then climbed on top of my arms and bench to position her pussy in front of my face.

"Eat my pussy good!" Cat demanded.

I dove into her slit and was struggling with the weight of Cat. Holding her up was difficult and caused a lot of discomfort.

"Ooo yeah, that feels good. Keep licking." Cat said.

She was very wet and started to shake after a few minutes.

"Don't stop, keep going. I am going to cum." Cat exclaimed.

I continued to work my tongue until she screamed "Fuck!!!!"

She grabbed my hair and pulled my head away as white cream dribbled out of her pussy. After a quick minute she pushed my head down and said "Clean me up".

I started to lick from the top down to clean all of her juice. She pushed me down and I started to lick her asshole.

"Ooo" She moaned with pleasure.

After a few minutes she got off of me and ran off through the store. She came back with a pink heart butt plug and shoved it in my ass. She hit a button and it began to vibrate. She hit it again to turn it off.

"That should do!" Cat exclaimed. As she started to untie me from the bench. My dick was hard and in pain from being pulled against the bench frame. When she released my manhood a wave of pain shot through my balls and then they started to feel relief.

"Keep these on until Casey sees you, she will punish you if you don't follow her orders." Cat stated.

She handed me my thong and pushed my clothes back to me. While I was getting dressed, she was ringing everything up.

"$324.35 is your total." She said so matter--of-factly.

"What?" I said.

"Well this is a business, you didn't think I was going to give this to you for free? Casey wasn't going to pay for it."

I gave her my card and ordered another uber. As I arrived back at my hotel, I thought maybe I can meet up with Sam and get some relief. As I walk into my room I hear music, there are 4 people there; Casey, Nicki, Rachel, and Erica.

"Looks like the party has just arrived." Nicki exclaimed.

Casey walked over to me and gave me a quick kiss. "How was the store honey? I hope you had a good time?" She asked.

"Ummm, I wouldn't call it fun, but I am glad I am back to my room. What are you all doing in my room? How did you get in here?" I asked.

"Well I still have your room key. So the girls and I started to party. Where's my toys?" Casey asked as she grabbed my two bags. She put the bags in the bedroom. When she returned she held out her hand. I gave her the remote and she smiled with delight.

We were just about to get started with a game of poker.

12