Natitude Adjustment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And as a look of fear spread across Katherine's gorgeous face, Cherie Owen -- the woman who she had insulted and looked down upon for hours, whose mother she had attempted to strike and whose husband she had mercilessly teased and manipulated -- pulled the nearly naked Nats fan across her ample lap. With women and men alike titillated by the scene before them, a panicked Katherine Wray pled for help from all quarters.

"Emily . . . Rebecca . . . Rachel . . . help me you idiots," she commanded before next addressing Cherie, "and you - get your fat fingers off me - just who do you think you are?"

"I know who I am you little show-off," Cherie answered more confident in herself than ever, "I'm the daughter of the lovely lady whose ball you stole, the wife of the man you teased into being your accomplice and the woman who is going to spank this tight little ass of yours that you've been parading around here all night. What was it that you said earlier -- that the Cubs were going to get spanked by the Nationals. Well sweetie, the game just ended, your team lost and now I'm going to give you a spanking!"

True to her word, and as Katherine kicked her long, powerful legs to no avail, Cherie Owen began to rain spanks down on Mrs. Wray's spectacularly fit bottom while Sara Pikofsky and Traci Stit made it clear to Emily, Rebecca and Rachel that they dare not interfere. What the two burly Chicago women failed to realize was, in light of Katherine's behavior tonight, that her own three friends were actually enjoying watching their naughty neighbor get a well-deserved comeuppance.

"Who has the winning Natitude now baby," Cherie taunted the struggling beauty on her lap. "Tell me!"

"You do," Katherine croaked weakly as her face reddened to match the color of her tiny panties.

"I what," Cherie stormed spanking Mrs. Wray all the harder.

"You have the winning Natitude," Katherine offered breathlessly, hoping the release of being humiliated in front of the crowd like a little girl was giving her wouldn't be too evident.

"That's right Katherine," Mrs. Owen enjoined, calling Katherine by name for the first time, "because I'm the winner here am I not."

"Yes ma'am," muttered Kathrine, shocking her friends with her submissiveness.

"You're a winner ma'am, and I'm . . . I'm . . . I'm . . . a . . .," but Katherine couldn't bring herself to say it. Her hyper competitive nature and absolute disdain for losing and losers was still fighting her underlying but ever increasing desire to permit this woman to dominate her completely - the very woman who she had been dominating, albeit using slightly different tactics, during the entirety of the game.

"Say it," demanded Cherie spanking Katherine's fabulous ass all the harder as women cheered her on rabidly and some men began rubbing themselves where they stood, "I said say it you little tease . . . tell everyone what you are."

Finally Katherine couldn't take it any longer. Her being broken by this out-of-shape nobody while luridly displaying her smaller-than-advertised tits and nearly naked ass to three of her closest friends and a broader crowd of complete strangers had brought her nearly to climax.

"I'm a loser," Katherine screamed overwhelmed by an impending orgasm, "I'm a naughty girl . . . an arrogant tease who thinks she's better than everyone else . . . a show-off who likes to shake her tight ass at anyone who'll look . . . but never let anyone touch . . . !"

As jaws dropped in shock at Mrs. Wray's orgasmic confession, Cherie Owen pulled Katherine to her feet and, throwing the spent sexpot over her shoulder, carried her - as men and women cheered -- up the aisle to one of the large open-top trash cans that sat on the stadium's concourse next to the hamburger and hotdog condiment stations. Having regained her senses after her uncontrollably wanton display, Katherine realized that she was being wedged, ass first, into the top of the giant waste bin with her high-heeled legs hanging out of the front and her bare muscled-arms - no longer capable of covering her completely exposed tits, hanging out the back.

As Katherine turned three shades of red at her complete and utter undoing, Cherie Owen, having already recovered the ball that Katherine had taken from her mother, grabbed an open container of mustard from the condiment stand and, using it as a makeshift writing utensil, squeezed out the words "#Natitude Adjusted" across Katherine's perfectly petite breasts.

Smiling like the Cheshire cat as Mrs. Wray began to pass out Cherie put the mortified MILF in her place with finality.

"Well darlin' . . . it looks like you got JD's sauce sprayed across your tits after all . . . loser!"

* * *

As the two 18 year old high school seniors, Will Parnell and Calum Duncan, made their way to the stadium's garage, they were shocked to see Mrs. Wray - a friend of each of their moms - being helped from a garbage can wearing only high heels, thong panties and a Nats cap. Overhearing a woman in the gathered crowd exclaim, "the little tease really got what was coming to her," each boy - already rock hard at the site - imagined separately how much they'd like to see Will's mom - the ever arrogant Danielle Parnell -- get exactly the same treatment.

12