Natty, has a Chucky Night

Story Info
Natty, has a nightmare.
4.4k words
4.75
2.6k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Short Story - for a truly sexy woman's bedtime reading .............

Natty Makes Chuckey's Night.......... but is it one night she wants to remember!!!

The body and the mind belongs to a beautiful young girl or a stunning young woman whom is called Natty - and what a body, her full rounded pert breasts, her nipples, harden at the mere touch, hips of a new woman, then a pussy that can make men weak at the knees, her mouth, sensual, her lips full, and as a woman with no gag reflex, she loves to suck ................ she wants a new lover, a man who can!!

And today Natty is getting ready to go to work, today she is going to become a cam girl, she is simply a real man fantasy, an enigma, she will be a cyber queen, her life has changed she has changed over in the first few months of her new world, she is now the Secret Dream !!!

As she finally stops preening, and gets dressed in her en-suite bathroom, after all the preparation, she suddenly stops dead in her tracks, glances again in her full-length mirror, and then she slowly turns and looks closely around her bedroom at her enormous collection of Barbie dolls, her giant white fluffy and soft Teddy Bears and all the other girlie toys and stuff, littered about......god she says to herself, I am 20 plus -YEAR-OLD WOMAN now, I need to sort this stuff out.........clear some space .............!!.

She suddenly has that Feeling, as if all their eyes are on her, she looks closely at them all, moving her gaze from one toy to another.......... then her real big cuddly teddy bear, that has always sat on her bed slowly moves to one side, like he was drunk .........she just laughs out loud and shrugs her shoulders !! she then looks up above her unmade bed, and she blows her rare collectors Chucky Doll a big sloppy kiss, shakes her head and says out loud to herself - don't be stupid woman....... nothing moved.

Just as she is about to leave her bedroom, her beautiful and rare Alice in Wonderland doll, also just falls over onto her side, her arms and legs spill wide apart, and above her un noticed to Natty as she closes the bedroom door - the Chucky Doll lips and eyes move, as it just mutters in a low but vicious voice - soon baby girl real soon ............... and then, real quiet and in total silence all the heads and eyes of all the other toys move and follow her sexy body, in unison ....... as she shuts the door and leaves her bedroom.

Later that day,

Natty comes back into her bedroom from work, she is excited and full of herself, she had a good hot day shift as the Secret Dream on the MFC cam, and also at her other part time job, she had some hot chat, and fun with the other girls who work there, talking about boys and their big n small cocks, .... she then casually throws her heavy shopping bags onto her bed, and starts to get undressed slowly, and all this time she spends talking on her phone to her friend Monica, as they are making naughty plans for the upcoming day, as it is soon going to be Halloween Weekend and then there is the Sexy Monster Party, as she slowly strips of her outer clothes, down to her naughty n sexy MFC work gear .............

After a while, she quickly strips off her sexy MFC work lingerie, she takes a long hot shower, the hot soft water spray and soap, awakens all of her sex senses again, she caresses her full pert breasts, her nipples, she slides a finger between her legs, parts her lips and sighs,

Hmm, she thinks out aloud, saying to no one - I do like that naughty Englishman, ....... JWB58!

JWB .......... he was and is always really nice to me on the MFC cam, her fingers are inside, her pussy is still tingling, wet, and sensitive from her live cam show, hmmm the water slowly makes her relax, she feels a warm glow come over her body, so hot and sensual, her fantasy then just comes alive in her minds eye, she thinks of the MFC men, as her fingers slowly bring her clit to orgasm, this time she comes so easy, her body shakes with her climax, she has come again, she washes and cleans herself down, now it is my time she thinks out loud to herself ............my time, not token time, my time to pleasure ........

Natty, then spends some time walking around her small apartment, and in her bed room doing girlie things, she eats and drinks, she lets her body and hair dry naturally by the warm late summer air, natural, she slowly oils her skin, she slowly smiles to herself, as she watches the sun out of her window, as it is sinking in the distance ................... Guys would pay a lot of tips to see this free show.

Natty, eventually leans over the bed, butt naked and grabs the La Perla underwear bag, her wet towel drops to the floor, and she takes a good hard look as her tight, toned, beautiful girlie body in the full length mirror on the wall , she then grabs her new pair of killer Kurt Geiger high heels, and slowly puts them on her small cute feet, she takes her time, she inspects the way they alter her body shape, her long sexy legs, her pert bottom, she hums to herself as she turns, her hands move slowly over her naked body exploring the curves, her hands hold her breasts, and she cups them, her nipples slowly grow erect, she tweaks and licks them, and giggles to herself, in her minds eye she says -

Hey .......... You JWB - the Naughty Sexy Englishman, you would like some of this!!

her hands follow her curves down, slowly over her tight belly, and she slowly rubs her pubis, parting her legs slowly and taking time to let a stray finger slowly part her lower sex lips, Natty sighs as she feels her lips part and feels her clit stiffen under her fingers exploration, her wetness covers her fingertip, almost instantly, fuck I am really horny today, she murmurs!!

She sighs out loud, her breasts heave as she tastes herself, taking her time licking her fingers, all the time looking hard at her naked body in the mirror.........smiling, and thinking - Jesus - that Bloody dirty naughty hot Englishmen, he is in my mind, I really do think I want to fuck him..........

Natty cools it down, her mins is so turned on to him ...............

then slowly she starts trying on her new sexy underwear with her high heels, after she has carefully done with her make up and her hair, first on, are her new French Panties, they hug the contours of her sexy arse and cover her still wet and sensitive pussy, she admires how the totally see through lace looks against her smooth olive skin, oh nice choice ............. girl.

She says to herself out loud - shit whore!!! You do look good tonight....

she take her new heels off, then slowly covers her legs in some black sheer stay up stocking, she looks hard at the result, and grabs the matching half cup black lace bra, off the bed, her full pert breasts just look stunning in them, she stands full frontal and looks at the mirror, and she says out loud to the room - as she steps back into her high heels ...

How good is this - she bitches going to look at the club's party on Saturday Night, or even on and in her MFC web cam room dressed like this!!!

She slowly starts to smooth out her stockings, touching herself lightly again, a shiver runs through her body..........Natty then mutters something to herself quietly under her breath, as her hands begin to caress her body YET again, she says to herself ...... what I need is a good hard-fucking cock - it's been such a long time, too long......!!!

Then, the fucking Englishman again enters her mind, she smiles inwardly, hmm just maybe an older wiser sensitive man, mature, yes maybe indeed it will be really nice, to suck and fuck his cock!!

She suddenly stops, her internal sixth sense comes alive, something has moved in the room's recesses and shadows, the curtain ripples, Natty slowly turns in her heels, walks over to her toys and dolls, and she again checks out the room, she turns back to the mirror, then slowly behind her Chuck's head moves, slowly its evil but dangerous smile creeps across this disturbed dolls face.........

What Natty ... does then slowly notice, is that sometime during the day, they have all changed position, WTF .... "Jesus" she says out loud - "that fucking cleaner will she ever stop moving things around "when she comes in here, she says to herself!!!

Natty, breathes deep, takes off her new clothes and tosses them to one side, she slowly puts on her favourite baby doll nightie, its so short and loose, it shows off her body to its full potential, she turns off the main light, wonders if she should do some more late home cam work, wonders if he will be on line, she likes his words, he makes her feel good, she smiles inwards, hmm I like him, she says, he's not like the others, he has something extra, she shrugs her shoulders, her breasts heave, she says NO, to herself, and she slowly lies down and curls up on the bed, her body glows in the reduced light of the soft LED glow lights that are placed on her bedstead................. she then moves, suddenly, fast and grabs her big old sexy teddy that guards her bed, she pulls him so close............. kisses him, maybe a little to close and seductively, spoons him and cuddles up to him, and whispers softly in his ear - are you an English Teddy Bear, by any chance, my one and true lover .......... hmm!!

Sleep soon enters the room..................and takes her .......... away .........to nice places......

Sometime later, she suddenly wakes up, her eyes ping wide open, she is startled...............she thinks she can hear noises, or what seems like voices.... someone's here ..........

Natty opens her eyes wider ......... but, she can't move her arms............they are out stretched.........held, restrained, something is resting on them, she can feel the weight - she struggles but to no avail, she can't move, she just feels so heavy,....

Natty slowly looks to her left............one of her heavy porcelain girl dolls is sitting on her fingers, the doll is slowly moving her hips, and she appears to be laughing ...............

She quickly turns her head to her right side, her own senses are coming alive ............she sees the same scene...................but this time, in her mind, she instantly knows that her two fingers are wet, and that they appear to be inside her large Alice in Wonderland doll, up her skirt, as she watches, Alice's mouth parts, she gasps, as two of the other smaller teddy bears from her room are there helping the Alice Doll to ride her fingers.................lifting her up and down,

Natty shakes her head, she tries to move, then The Big Old Giant Teddy Bear is there in her field of vision, he is slowly straddling himself across her, sitting on her belly, she can see his back ............but she can't move...........she then feels that her legs are being slowly parted and her knees are being raised upwards.............she can see them clearly now, either side of her big sweet teddy bears back, then she senses that her bottom is also being raised up also, it is now raised up, and then one of her big decorative fluffy bedroom pillows, is being slid and pulled into place underneath her butt..........

She shakes her head, she can't believe this is happening, she, looks around the bedroom the best she can, things look different, her drawers are open, all her toys have been moved, the mirror, the chair, and her personal sex toy box, that she sometimes uses in her cam shows is open on the floor, its contents are then spilled out, all over the floor, she hears something move, it snaps her attention, she looks up, her eyes are wild, she is startled, she then sees Chuck's head slowly comes into view from the shelf above her bed ........ he then smiles down at her, and very slowly he stands up and he says to the all the other toys in the bedroom, his voice, evil but so clear to her ............... People is she ready!!!

Chucky slowly moves to the edge of the shelf, lowers himself over the edge of the shelf and jumps down on to the bed, and then slowly turns his head towards Natty, so that she can see him ..................her eyes widen, as she sees what he has had placed in his small hands by one of the dolls, a hard big evil looking strap on cock........and that he is slowly wanking it like it was real, he stops looks at her, then he laughs out loud, and then Chucky, he just whispers to her .........My sweet beauty !! It is time .........!!

Natty then feels the weight on her body move -

Teddy Bear stands up, and slowly turns his body to face her, as he does she sees that he to has been fitted with a large hard cock, she just stares at him, her mind is wide eyed at the sight of all her other old girlie toys, are now on her bed, her mind is racing, she is so hot .......... her body feels like it is burning inside, she has never felt like this before .............. Ever!!

She suddenly feels movement around her, it is her baby doll nightie, it is being pushed, pulled up over her body, slowly exposing her full breasts, she can clearly see, her full naked body now, she shakes her head, to clear her mind, some of her other sweet cute girlie dolls and her other teddy's come into view, and it seems then to her, that all her toys are watching, leaning forward from their resting places, as her naked body is slowly totally exposed, her breasts are heaving, her breathing is heavy, her nipples are reacting to what's going on, and her legs are being forced so wide apart, she instantly knows her pussy and arse are fully exposed, for all to see..........

Suddenly, she snaps her head back, as she feels a small bite on one her nipples...... her Alice Doll is holding, cupping her and bites her breast.........such a sweet pain races through her senses, her nipples snap hard, Natty, closes her eyes for a few seconds and sighs,

"What is going on" she says out loud, to no one .............

She slowly opens her eyes again not believing, this must be some kind of dream - Then she sees Big Teddy - he is standing above her looking into her face, he then lowers himself, slowly down onto her, into her mouth, hes hard plastic cock, forces itself into her - her mouth, her lips are forced wide open, it feels so big inside her, and then he starts to move his body towards her and he commences to slowly fuck her face, so hard, there is no mercy, she starts to choke and gag, even her gag reflex is tested, as the cock hits the back of her throat, her spit and bile builds up within her mouth, spilling out at the relentless pace of the bears false cock, it stays deep inside her, suddenly she hears that evil voice again, Chucky is saying ................

Yes! my Big Teddy man, warm her up, warm beauty, up for me, warm her up hard .......

She starts to feel things, strange sensations, all over her body..........

Then lots of small hands are all over the place, all over her naked body, Natty, body recoils as her pussy lips are touched, something tiny, so small is pulling them apart, she starts to feel her pussy get wet, so many little hands on her body, her pussy, her body is comes wake , she feels alive, sexy, wanton, something stabs at her pussy, it enters her, she cant see anything , she just feels it, it is being pushed, long, deep, inside her, she feels herself getting wet, as it massages her inner pussy walls, she then feels her wet cum juice begin to drip down her crack, it trickles out over her anus, and all the while the teddy bear, and his false cock is inside her mouth, she senses his pace start to slow, the spit caused from his fucking her mouth, dripping down her lips and cheeks, her eyes water, she breathes deep, gasps for air......as he withdraws ...

She just, breathes taking long deep breathes, her chest is rising, she feels strange, her anus is slowly parted, it puckers, she feels her wet pussy juice trickle down into it from her pussy, as what feels like a small hand smears her sex juice over her arse, and it then slowly enters her, she gasps as the little hands tease and open her up, she feels something new - she looks down her body - it seems like a girlie doll is sucking on her swollen clit, it fells amazing, her eyes close, her mind cant control the vast array of senses that are being engaged, challenged, all over her body, her head is spinning in horror, in sex, in her heat she loses her control..

Big Teddy - has stopped fucking, her mouth and pulls himself out of her, God!! it feels like her mouth and lips are so sensitive, she is dribbling, her body is shaking, she has never felt anything like it before, all these little people are teasing her body, all the sex zones and hot spots of her body and her inner self are so alive,

Natty, feels her head begin to move, something is slowly raising her head, another pillow is then being placed under her head, she can see all her body now, it is alive, then she sees that the Chucky Toy, is now between her thighs, He turns slowly and says to all the toy, dolls and teddies about her.......... ................. Now it's my turn MY people.

Suddenly, she feels the hard latex cock he has now had strapped onto him, it is hard up against her pussy lips, it just enters her hard, deep, the cold latex slides in, it goes in so easy, pushing inside - deep, so wet, it is full penetration............she arches her back to take it all, it sends shivers through her, she tries to scream, but nothing comes out, her eyes roll back, Jesus - what is inside me.....................

He then fucks her hard and deep, it seems like he is doing that, for ages............like a fuck machine, she opens her eyes looks down at her body, her eyes can't believe what she is seeing, Big Teddy is also there now between her legs, she then feels another cock, up against her, he is trying to fuck her too,

She then realises, feels them, that both their false cocks are now in both her holes, Teddy is in her arse massive, he is massive and deep, Chuck is standing astride his cock fucking her pussy......... her body is in spasms, she knows inside her mind, that she is beginning to climax, she can't stop it, it is just so powerful, the urge, the natural forces, reflexes, inside her body, she pushes her sex back onto the latex cocks, that are inside her, Natty body then just grips them, her pussy explodes, she moans, she just shivers, as the most amazing orgasm takes hold, amazing.............her juices stream, no they just flood out of her, she feels them pour out of her sex, onto her soft skin, hot, warm, the wetness........... it continues slowly down between her legs.

Then there is something within her mind, she opens her eyes, feels something hot inside her deep, in her arse and pussy, she looks down at her body, she knows instantly, that either Teddy or Chucks must have fucking cum inside her, what the fuck, she watches amazed as Big Ted withdraws, his cock comes out of her body, then it rides up her body as Chucks laughs out load, his hard cock still deep inside her, it was him, Ted then just empties his massive cock over Ellxx's breasts and face .................... he comes over her like a man, The Man, the one, that one she knew years ago when she was young, her first time, he did it like that, he did it that way once before to her, it was the start, like all the others that have had her and have cum on her, just as then she can feel the heat of the spunk all over her skin, ...... she then comes again, this time so hard........................she passes out...................her senses, are ablaze, she is trapped, restrained, fulfilled................she is lost !!!

Sometime later that night............

Natty wakes up with a start,

she sits up on the bed, her senses her body her mind are alive, she pushes Big Teddy away in horror, he falls limply of the bed and onto the floor, she feels her body............. she looks around, panic in her eyes, frightened, she mouths the words......... What The Fuck, WAS THAT .......... They leave her lips, low, her voice, deep, they are just words... said to no one.

12