Natty, has a Chucky Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nothing, she sees nothing, the bedside lights glow, they light up her body, she is still dressed in her baby doll, she quickly scans the room, pulls her legs and arms up to herself to protect herself, and wrap's them around her body, I am safe.

All the dolls and teddies are where they should be, her new stuff is still spread all over, and on the floor...............so is the pillows.

She then sees that all the dolls and teddies are back in their rightful place, all in the same places, just as they were, when she come back into her bedroom from work last night, she slowly turns and looks up, above and behind her ....... Him, The Chucky Doll, just sits on his shelf and he is smiling his naughty evil smile, like he has always been, ever since she bought him......

She turns around, scans the room, yet again, she turns back quickly, again she looks up at The Chucky, and she then starts, she starts, to laugh at nothing - out loud and says to herself ............. You stupid horny bitch, just get a life, what the fuck!!! ........... An interesting and hot English guy on MFC gets into your head, and you go all mushy.......and go off into fantasy land .....................start fucking dolls!!

Natty, then grabs Big Teddy, she turns to him, and says to him, and says ... come here baby, she picks up the pillows from their resting place on the floor, turns off the soft glow lights, and slowly goes back to sleep............smiling, and laughing to herself, what a fucking dream,

The sun slowly rises, it begins to kiss the body of the sleeping beauty............it touches her naked skin, it feels warm..........

She wakes up in the morning, she is exhausted, still tired, her body aches, unnaturally, her big Teddy is between her legs, she smiles to herself, hugs him tight and whispers into his big floppy ear ............if only hey Teddy Boy, if only you had a tongue .......... And a real cock!!

She gets up out of her bed, she showers, the hot water feels good against her skin, it cleans, it washes, it soothes her, she takes her time washing her body, her eyes close as the water and shampoo, do their thing, she slowly washes her sex, she lingers to her touch, she massages her breasts, Oh My God, hmm ... I feel so good, and so horny today - she feels good this morning, better than she has done for ages, her youth comes surging back to her limbs, her general fatigue and tired ness vanishes, then behind her closed eyes,, for some strange unknown reason, she sees the loss of her virginity, it flashes past her eyes, her first taste of cock, her first climax, her first taste of man, her dreams, her passion, her lust fills her mind, her mind flashes images of cocks she has had, cocks she has wanted, and cocks that she will have............maybe.

Natty smiles to herself, her mind is just racing, her hands are already between her legs,

She suddenly thinks of him, English .......... the MFC web cam man .... - JWB - in the shower, and how much she wished he was here, she loved his way, his words, his kindness, she wonders about his body, the picture of his cock, she wants it, his words, how he uses them, turns her on so much, makes her do things, she wants him, she soon cums within her own fantasy..........

She then takes her time in washing herself again, as she lets the lather slowly creep away and the water exposes her body, she turns her back to the water, the water cascades over her, its hot, she lowers her face, and considers herself in the long bathroom mirror, as she has done a thousand times before.................. her face then suddenly alters,

The smile slowly vanishes from her full and succulent lips.........

It is then that, Natty notices the slight dark redness of her nipples, and the various little, small bites, scratches on her breasts, then over her skin, and around her sex ...... she JUST opens her mouth and she begins to scream in silence ..........!!!

And all the time,

Chucky is just sitting there, he is just looking down on her naked, dripping wet body, from his high shelf, he is smiling his evil smile ....................and then he just quietly says in his cold hard whisper, then his words are heard as clear as day, within in Natty mind's eye, as she slowly looks up at him, her eyes now fully, wide open in horror from the bathroom door ............. her naked body, just begins to shake, rocking in spasms!!

He just says .................................... Happy Halloween Sexy Chops!!!

By JWB 58

For your, on Halloween, for your mind and what ever fun it will also bring!!!

12