Natty the Fireman Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They sat there for 5 mins, like that half naked, breathing hard and together, climax faces on show, the sound of sirens and the sea as the backdrop to their sex session,...then, they just said to each other at the same time, swim... They laughed again, and kissed...

2 mins later, they where in the sea splashing each other in the surf, both in white string bikinis, Natty was skimpy, just 3 No pieces of V shaped cloth with string, revealing, Jules, was classic 1950, cut high thigh and well, side strings, they swam, for a short time, washing and cleaning themselves, they kissed long, hard, held each other in the sea, walked hand in hand back onto the beach, they laid out there beach stuff, and set about setting up stall, they oiled each other, in sun tan oil, on the big double beach towel, it was a truly sensual thing to watch, if you was indeed lucky enough, her husband had watched them twice now, two stunning, beautiful, very sexy woman caressing and teasing each other, their existing tan lines evident, the looked magnificent as the tan oil soaked into there skins, all wet and shining...

Both then slowly put there bikini back on, they laid out, books in hands, head phones on, sweet sexy soul music from a JWB spotify play list, caresses there senses,...they chatted about nothing and everything, like most women do...they both drifted off to sleep, happy, content, sexed up...

Late afternoon came, another loud siren woke them, they both sat up, it was now nearly 3.30pm, they looked around, they stood up on some rocks, nearby, the smoke was still thick, and in the distance, they could see from the beach vantage point, to just make out the flashing lights of another fire truck as it sped towards the scene, in the distance, Must be a bad one!! Said Jules, babe I think it would be a good idea to head back, this looks like its beginning and is getting a bit serious, yeah your right there babe, said Natty, lets move,.

They hit the surf, quick and washed of the sand n tan oil, they dried each other off, let stay in bikinis, Jules said as they gathered their stuff together, let's take the old coast road back, we may find another place closer to town, they loaded the car up, they took some pix of each other in the car and on it, sexy ones, for sending out later, to the boys, of MFC etc,

They turned the mini around and started back up the road, just as Jules pulled the car off the beach track into the road, as was accelerating and heading up the hill to the tree, another fire truck come speeding around the corner and over the top of the small hill, no alarm bells; it just missed them, the driver just managed to miss hitting Jules car, Jules yanked the car over to the left, the front wheel went into a ditch, and the car came to an hard stop, the girls where jolted back by the seat belts hard, breath taken away, air bags cushioned them... the fire truck slammed on its brakes, it screeched to a halt, just as it was stopping the rear doors flew open and two fireman poured out of the back of the engine, they hit the ground running before the fire truck had even stopped, and ran back to the car...another one leapt of the back of the unit,... two passengers team, he shouted, both female...!!

Fucking hell, that was close... shouted one of the guys, in just seconds all four of the main fireman, where out of the fire engine, and running back the 60 or 80m or so back to Jules mini, one other guy piled out of the front, the driver then fired the truck back up, as one of them guided him back onto the road, and then started to reverse the truck back up the hill, the driver called the other fire guys at the scene and advised them that they had caused a minor road traffic problem... And would attend the scene ASAP,

The first guys hit Jules mini, within 20 seconds after the incident, they got the car to find two semiconscious half naked women in the front seats, air bags hiding there bodies, they burst them with knives, only to find the seat belts had ripped and pulled aside the bikini tops, exposing the woman's body and tits, their heads where lolling forward, the first guy killed the engine, unclipped the seat belt and got in and lifted Jules out, the second guy did the same and picked up Natty, and got her out of the car, the fire engine was now just beside them as they guys held them in there arms, it stopped beside them...Sweet Jesus, said the driver, as her look down at these two foxes... stunning, GOOD JOB WE MISSED THEM!!!

The other guy gabbed the first aid kit out of the truck, they laid the girls down on a couple of blankets, and the medical guy quickly checked them over, his hands went all over the semi conscious girls, don't think no breakages, nothing serious...gentleman,... Lets wake them up slowly just in case!! He slowly roused the girls, he used some smelling salts...!!

Julia, came around, awoke first, she tried to sit up, but winced with pain, she opened her eyes to see 5 guys standing and kneeling around her and Natty, all fireman, what the fuck happen she said...

She looked down she was topless, no shoes on, she went to cross her arms, to cover them, and cried out in pain, FUCK, my right shoulder hurts...she said, the medical fireman said, seat belt Miss, he helped her sit up, felt her back n shoulder, his hands brushing her breasts, think you might have dislocated it...may I, move you around a bit to check, she nodded at him, just then beside her Natty stirred back to life,...and raised herself up on her elbows, she looked around, at the guys, and asked...am I in heaven or is this just my fantasy!!! Jesus Christ guys that was a close one!!!

She shook her head, hmm Ooohhh!! sore like a real bad hangover, from the sudden stop, the medical man said, please stay as you are Miss, need to check you out first... Hmm yes please she said!! And beamed a big sexy smile at the guys!! And she then said... but, can we have our bikini tops back, please, you naughty boys, they all laughed, sure said one of the standing guys, he went over to the car, fished about inside, and popped up with the tops, he walked back to the gathering, these them, he asked holding up two very small pieces of fabric and he handed them over to Natty,

Yeah, thanks, babe, she replied, one of the others then said, Shame, as you both do look so good without them, the boys all laughed, hmm seems that topless driving, Natty Said, has its own unique perils...everybody laughed... Jules winced, Just stop it can we please, she said, laughing makes my arm hurt...the Medical guy, then said to her Miss look at me, as she did, he just rotated her arm back into place, she screamed, and passed out cold, he then gently lowered her back onto the blanket, on her side, into the recover position, she's okay I think he said, to the crew, give her a few minutes and she will come around,...we may have to run her back to the yard, though...

He then said to Natty, right Miss, your turn now, you seem a bit more lucid, other than a throbbing head, no complaints... No she said, he went through all the same motions, check her arms, legs, belly, neck, her eyes, she answered all his questions, and did everything she was asked, he helped her stand up, she did so, a bit unsteady, she was then standing in the middle of these five massive, well built fireman, nearly butt naked, bar her bikini bottoms, she then put her top back on, which didn't hide much other then her nipples, and asked if she could do the same to Jules,

She bent down with the med guy, and tied her top back in place, as she stood up, she went a bit dizzy, ooohhh she said, drunk again, hmm medical said, maybe a bit of concussion, guys someone grab me the neck brace lets be safe, sure, one turned and pulled some stuff out of the wagon...

Just then the radio came alive, the driver was heard talking, said some numbers and codes, all the guys nodded, good, said one, seems like they have it all contained, and sorted, at the beach house, and the bush, and dunes, we are stood down, good said medical man, that means, we can get the ladies back to the yard and station and get them checked over properly,

One of you check the car out, and see it is drives, also Miss, he then said to Natty, any gear you want out of the car, Yes, should be two beach bags in the boot, plus anything like our phones and that in the inside, of the car...

Sure thing, one of the other guys turned and walked back the short distance to the stranded car... they heard him start the car up, check it over, lifted the bonnet, open the boot, and took out the bags, walked them back over to the girls, and then went and got back into the car and then reversed the car back onto the road, with a rather load screeching noise,...they all looked at the car bar Jules, who was still out of it...

He got out of the car and looked at the front, got on the floor, then rolled it back a bit further, as it came back into view on the road, He shouted over to the guys and girls, drivers front tyre and wheel rim are well fucked Miss!!! And the front bumper is a bit battered...otherwise, I think it is okay; will know better when we get it back to the yard, hey drive, can we tow it back, yeah no problem came the shout from the front, will drop the crow bar down and lets hook her up,

Well at least one thing has been well fucked today, said Natty quietly but to no body in particular, but behind her two of the firemen looked and nudged each other, and smiled...

They set about sorting out the broken Mini, after about 5 mins they had it rigged up to tow, Jules had come back around, still in pain, and a bit groggy, and was in the back of the truck, on the phone to her man, with the medical guy, telling him what had happened, he confirmed that he would send his driver and car later this afternoon to collect then both, and would sort out getting the car back to town, And to call him, again when they was back at the station, and she had been checked over, so he could arrange it all...

Natty picked up the bags, she then pulled on her Rock T Shirt out, and put it back on, which leaves nothing the imagination with regards to side views of her stunning body, but the devil part of her and Dream, decided NO to the denim shorts, then they tried to put Jules T Shirt dress on, but it hurt Jules too much to put in on, one of the guys put the t shirt dress around her shoulders, they got her up into the truck's cab, with a bit of moaning and cursing...and she sat in the middle seat, the cab only has space for 5 No Guys, and the crew is 6 No men, but now with 2 sexy half-dressed ladies added, hmm 8 No Peoples, the guy next to the driver who was it seemed the boss man, said meds you in the back left side of the lady, No 3, you in the right, keep her upright and balance, no 2 u will have to ride tandem with no 6, up top and rear, and you young lady will have to sit and share my space up front, Drive, let's get rolling back to the yard, with that he jumped up into the cab, and held his hand out to Natty, she used the foot step, climbed up into the cab, lobbing her bag in front,

She quickly settled in and the truck rolled off, after 5 mins, it was obvious she could not, sit on the chair, so the boss man grabbed her and shuffled her onto his lap, and belted her up, with him, the seat belt cut right through her breasts, after about another five mins of this his arm was wrapped around her waist, and her arse was rubbing across his cock from the motions within the truck, her tits had fallen out of her bikini top, under her T Shirt, and she could feel his cock getting semi hard, through her bikini bottoms, Jules let out a big scream and moan, Meds called out the painkillers are starting to wear off, let get us there quickly, the boss man said to the Driver hit the gas, and with that the sirens went wild, and the truck hit the main road and sped off towards the city...

After another five minutes of this, the boss man was almost hard under Natty, she was enjoying this ride, but had her arms pinned by him, she couldn't move, what with the seat belt, her tits bouncing around, she had leaned back right into the boss, and the noise was deafening... the driver then headed off the road back down a smooth side road towards the coast, killed the sirens, The Driver shouted out, Crew in the yard in 5 Mins guys, get ready to disembark, and clear away,

They hit the main yard outside the station with a bump, they were close to the sea side again, the yard was a shared fire and sea rescue station, the truck turned and began to back up, the two guys on top, had leapt of the truck, and where opening the garage doors, the truck slid in, and the doors closed, one disappeared inside the garage, and within seconds all the lights in the yard come on, the other one then appeared with/had a medical wheelchair/hospital bogey bed at their side door, then medical man was out, and he and the other guys carefully loaded Jules into the chair, the Boss man snapped the seat belt off, and whispered into Natty ear, I will deal with you later...

With that he just lifted her off his lap, and slid out of the side door, as smooth as silk, and disappeared into an office off to the side of the garage, the driver was out of the cab, and around her side of the truck in seconds, he said, come here Miss, let me get you out of there, Natty looked down at him, it was then that she noticed the size of the man, he was a monster, arms the size of tree trunks, his chest was massive, his muscles just bulged everywhere, her helped get down, his hands simply clasped around her waist, he just lifted her out of the cab, set her down on the floor, then he just scooped her up into his arms, her head fell against his massive chest, like she was a baby, and he turned and walked into the back of the garage following the meds guy with Jules, on the gurney...

A few seconds later a light came on at the end of the corridor, the meds guy, the driver with the girls entered, it was like a 4 Bed hospital emergency unit, the driver laid Natty on a bed, and just said right you stay put, on the bed Miss until Meds checks that you are all good and okay, we will be in the mess hall, making some food and coffee, and stuff, which is back down the corridor, on the right, on the left is the toilets and the changing rooms, if you need them, showers and all sorts in there, I will be outside looking at your car, to see if we can get it back on the road, with that the man monster turned and left the room, he had to duck to get through the door...

Meds looked at Natty, as she sat up and admired the man mountain, he just laughed and said to her, Don't worry, he's the real gentle giant, Horse was a top rugby player/athlete a few years back, was a sports pin up boy, but he done his knee in playing an international game, had to retire, so he came to us, about 5 year ago, just wanted something to do, don't need to work, had all the insurances and stuff, always carry's people about like rag dolls, his strength is a real asset sometimes, out at sea he is amazing to see, and his cock is like a donkeys, hence why we call him...Horse, all fire guys have tag names, Miss, it's safer, when you are in a situation, that way people with the same names don't get confused, could kill someone...

My tag, is Meds, Boss Man you know as you was sitting on his lap, Ryder, was the guy on top of the truck, Jacks, was the guy with car, and No 3, is just number three, as he only has 3 fingers now, lost them in a car accident few years back, pulling someone baby, out of a car wreck, and we make up, Southside Search Fire and Rescue, ladies, at your service,

Oh, when you said about the boys earlier, you said Michel, we know who you mean, the fisherman, up the coast a bit, they are our reserve team, with sea rescue, if required, but they are all okay, fire was the other side of their place, Boss man thinks it was a Glass Bootle job, people throw them out the car into the hedges without thinking of the results, hot sun, galls, magnifies, then boom fire!!!

All the time he was talking he was examining Jules, she had just about come around, he spoke to her told her everything, Natty told her she had done the call, and that his car would be with them when they wanted it, as he was flying out on business later this afternoon, and would send the car on after, so early evening should be here, but if we wanted to drive back, we could just call his driver...

Right Miss, he said to Jules, I am going to hit your shoulder with a novocaine shot, to numb it down a bit, then I am going to put it back in place, after I check your friend, drug needs about 5-10 mins to fully work, then you should be good to go, as there is nothing else wrong, but when you get home give it 48 hrs, and both go and see your doctor okay, he gave Jules the shot, told her to lay down,

He then came over to Natty, he done a thorough check of everything, took her t shirt off, and checked her breathing, checked her reflexes, her head, and then took off the neck brace, and moved her head about, right any pain young lady, anything dizzy, she said No, other than a couple of impact bruises and a scratch you seem okay, now lie back, just going to give you a shot, should relax you for about half an hour, brief sleep, that gives me a chance to do a mobile x ray, then I suggest a hot shower, something to eat, for you both, then by mid evening you should be okay to leave...

Natty took the shot and dropped off into half sleep, Meds did what he needed to with her, she was okay nothing internal to worry about, he then went back over to Jules, and re located her shoulder, she looked on amazed, wow no pain!! she said, no it won't register, but it will make you horny... so be careful, hmmm said Jules, nice!! and winked at Meds, they both laughed, he laid her down, took her shirt dress away, and folded it over a chair, removed her bikini top, and put a heat blanket over her, just relax, and let the shot wear off, then we will see how you are both doing, you want a coffee or something, can I have cold drink, she asked, sure! he said, but would prefer you had a coffee or tea, something with some sugar in, she nodded, and said tea then please,

With that meds, left the room, and pulled the door closed, Natty was asleep, and Jules, was under her heat blanket, and she was getting hot, not just outside...her pussy was like it was on fire, her nipples where rock hard, her breathing was hmm, her left hand was then at her pussy, her right arm she couldn't feel it was just laid across her belly, like a heavy load, she was touching her clit, under her panties, fuck!! she said this is like having one of those popper type sex drugs, her sex was on fire, her pussy was getting wet...hmmm, I like this, she said to herself,

She looked over at Natty, who was laid out on her side facing away from Jules, her back exposed, legs drawn up, she looked like a little girl, she could see her reflection in the black glass partition wall in front of her, she was all good, thank god, she said it could have been a lot worse, indeed, she closed her eyes, and drifted off, her hand still on her pussy...

About 20 mins later, Meds returns and closed the door, behind himself, his hair was still wet from the shower, he was now out of uniform, and in a pair of loose training/swim shorts with a training T Shirt on, and pair of flipflops, he had a cup of tea, and some biscuits in his hands for Jules, he put them down, and stands by her bedside, he wakes her up, with his soft touch, checks her temp with the back of his hand, on her forehead, as he leans forward, Jules hand moves to his cock area of his shorts, she brushes it, and he then traps it between his body and the gurney bed, she opens her eyes and looks up at him, she smiles and just says... yes please, with that Meds slid his hand under the heat blanket, slides it down over her tight belly, and found her sex mound, she sighed as his fingers found and explored her wetness, first one, then two, deep inside her, he slid the heat blanket off her body, pulled her bikini pants side strings, and released her sex, his other hand was on her tits, her nipples reacting, Jules arched her back as his fingers found her spots, inside her pussy, her good hand was now resting on his pants, his cock was hard, it felt so good, you want to suck me miss, he asked her, yes she said, she turned her head to one side, he slowly pulled his cock free, her free hand was then wanking it, as he leaned forward and she slowly took his cock in her mouth...