Natty the Fireman Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He raised his hand out to her, she took it, she dropped her bikini and the towel, on the bench by the side of the door, and she went into the shower, he was at least nearly a meter taller and wider than her, her just picked her up like she was a toy, by her waist, she just wrapped her legs around his waist, her arms around his neck, and they kissed, she felt his cock as it hardened even more, and it was then resting between her legs, she was almost sitting astride it, it was pointing outwards, she looked into his eyes and said to him, be gentle with me please, as I want it, and you...

He slowly raised her up his body, and lowered her onto his cock, it just nudged and edged its way into her wet sex, it was stretching her wide, she could feel every millimetre of it size, she guided it inside herself, it was only just half inside, when her first climax hit her, hot wet pussy, she just moaned, it was a deep gutsy noise, it was going in further, deep hard, she pulled herself up by his neck, and lowered her sex deeper onto him, he said, God girl, you have some pussy grip there, he shifted her weight, so that her legs parted and were hanging over his massive arms, and he leant back against the wall, Roxy, grabbed hold of the shower pipes and held on, she arched her back and pushed down, just as the Horse, bucked his cock and hips upwards, he went in deep, he almost ripped her apart, Fuck me, Horse!! she said, fuck me, that feels so fucking good...she pulled herself up, and down using the pipework, Horse just stood there his cock rock hard, in what seemed like this little sexy girl, rode a giants cock, she was almost squirting, he was that hard, big and deep inside her, after a few minutes, she was shaking, her tits where heaving, he grabbed her, released her from his cock, and put her down on the bench, he then said to her... Miss, get in the doggy position it may be easier, for you to take, she did as she was told, one knee, on the bench and her other foot on the floor, and with that she felt him spit on her arse and pussy, her sex cream juice was worked into her butt, she felt his cock head at her sex again, she pushed backwards and it went in smooth, he started to buck her like real slow, then it got hotter and harder, then she just screamed, that low scream that woman makes when she is enjoying her man, as he went for it, all of his cock was then inside her, she felt like his cock was touching her heart and lungs inside, the pain was beautiful, she had never felt anything like that before, his balls where slapping against her sex, her skin...

Sweet fucking Jesus, she cried out, that is amazing, don't stop baby, please don't stop, she could feel every part of his cock shaft inside her, it was as though his cock had exploded inside her...her senses where alive, her body was shaking, her tits swinging in time to his thrusts, she was pushing back with her hands on the bench, she wanted it deeper, it was all consuming, she rested, and then he was fully inside her, she was gasping for air, he pulled out real slow, she felt his thumb pushing into her anus, then, he was free of her sex, it just made a big sucking sound, her cum was evident, his fingers explored it, then two, three of his banana fingers where inside her pussy n arse...

hmmm baby, you are so good, he said to her, so ready for The Horse, with that he slapped her arse cheeks with his cock, it was like getting hit with a hard lump of latex, she then felt it push up against her anus, be still little one he said, she felt his weight bear down on her, the head pushed in, it opened her anal passage, she then felt his cock enter her, Oh my god, she breathed hard and then it pushed in further she felt it pop her sex, oh it was just fucking beautiful,...

She now understood in her mind, why and when Celina, and some of the others, at the girls club, had spoken and said, about monster cocks, how that once you have had one, you either wanted more or never again...lol xxx

She took it all, he fucked both her arse n pussy over the next ten minutes, taking turns always so gentle when entering her, and so deep and hard when he was in her, his cock was fucking her holes, she was loving it, then she heard him, start that cumin moan, she pulled herself out of his cock, she turned and kneeled down, she took his cock in both hands, she wanted to taste this thing, she bought her mouth up close, she wanted it, she was working it hard, she licked, part sucked his ever expanding cock head, she then tried it, she only just got the head of it within her mouth... he tasted of her, he was hot, he was watching her take his cock, she did this for another 2 or 3 minutes, he said to her very softly, you carry on like that and you're going to get a very big surprise, she looked up at him, she said to him, Horse I want you, want your cum in my mouth, over my face and tits, just as she finished saying that, and had taken his cock back into her mouth, he did...!!

The first two spurts hit the back of her throat like missiles, she pulled his cock out, the next three, hit her face full on, big and thick, her tongue was out, head back, then she worked it down the next 4, 5, even 6 spurts hit the top of her torso, her tits felt his cum splash over them her head was back...she was moaning, fuckin hell, you're just one massive big cock and a cum fountain...baby, her own sex was just dripping with her sex juices, she had been truly fucked, now by a monster...!!

He bent down and scooped her up again, he walked her into the shower the water hit both their bodies she cuddled up to his chest, the water felt so good again, she asked him to put her down, she gently placed her on the floor, she washed her hair and body again, he was next to her, she could see that his cock was growing again, she looked at him, she stepped in close, she grabbed his cock, can I work it off until it comes, baby, as your beautiful cock may has made me so sore, is that okay!! Sure baby, she then did just that it took her nearly 10 mins of working n sucking his cock to make it cum as he lay back on the work bench, it was the best wank and blow job she had ever given to a guy... he cum again like a volcano, shooting cum into the air, it was so impressive, her hands where drenched in the Horses cum, he was moaning, God woman, that was just the best...!!

She got back up, and walked back into the water, she was herself again, she turned around, and watched as Horses cock, chilled and relaxed even in that state the cock and the man was very impressive, you thought that she might like to take him again one day, her mind thought about Celina, she would enjoy him... hmm thoughtful idea, she made a mental note, to discuss next time she was between her thighs...She finished showering, she went over and kissed his soft cock, and then the owner, he smiled at her, she said to him, we should do this again some time Horse, but not here, with that she raked her nails across his chest, she collected her bikini, and left the changing rooms, she noted that the time was almost 7.30pm, she had been at the yard for almost 3 hours, and had, been fucked by 4 cocks... hmm not a bad afternoons work,

She drifted into the mess room, it was empty, she took stock, of her surroundings, it had pictures of all the crews, over the years, the current guys, where all there in the centre, in uniform, hmm even much hotter they looked, she grabbed a coffee, and some made up sandwiches, that had a note saying help yourself, Horse, she eat one, hmm good stuff, she then wandered back down the hall, past the showers, door was open, and Horse and the Boys where nowhere to be seen, she then heard some weird noises and soft voices, she walked deeper into the yard, it was coming from the room, the room, adjacent to the Med lab, the lab door was shut...

The boys where all drinking coffee, and leering into the Med lab, and nudging each other, they all had their backs to Natty, so she was unseen, she peered around the corner to see what was going on, and then through the blind, she see could see that her friend and lover, Jules was being spit roasted on that gurney bed thing, by Meds and the Boss man, Boss man was fucking her, as Meds was ball deep in her mouth, and by the sound of things Jules was enjoying herself, she watched for a few more seconds then decided to withdraw... Otherwise she could end up getting involved and gang banged again, she walked back down in to the kitchen again, safest place, she needed to chill for a bit, in there she found a discarded fireman polo shirt, she put it on, it was a like a football shirt massive but it was warm, perfect...

After about 20 mins she heard the guys start to shuffle and move about, Ryder was the first one who came into the Mess Hall, he saw her, came over kissed her on the forehead, and sat down with her, Hi Miss, thank you for today, was really something special, don't think any of us will ever forget this day, please feel free to drop in anytime, She looked at him, smiled and licked her lips very slowly, Thank You, I was just thinking about, doing just that on a weekly basis!! he eyes widened and he then licked his lips!!! awesome, they both laughed, oh he then said, the car is okay, we have put the space saver wheel on and the Boss Man test drove it, He was going to tell your friend, it's okay, to drive back into town, but based on what I have just seen, I think you should, drive it back not your other friend,... just then all hell broke loose, the yards alarm went wild, the other guys just left everything, and then the Boss man was on the big red phone, then he just shouted out a set of numbers, and within the next 5 mins, the place would be deserted, Meds also told Natty, that Jules was okay, and that the car was drivable, the spare, etc., and that once they were home get it into a main dealer, he gave her a card with the yard details on, and told her to claim on the insurance, and it will all be sorted, with that Natty got up and walked out to the front of the yard with Meds, Jules was there with the Boss Man, the girls stood next to each other, holding hands as the guys loaded up the truck, they all stopped doing that, as the Boss Man shouted to them...

Team!! stand to, they all then formed and stood in a line, facing him and the girls, five hard brave, and solid looking men, they just all looked so hot, Natty smiled at them, her pants, already moist thinking about the next time!!!... The Boss Man then said to the guys, Gentleman, I think we would all like to thank, the girls, he then told them their names Natty & Jules, for their very special attention and entertainment, that they have provided us all with this afternoon, and I think I can safely say for the Alpha Team, that they are welcome to join us here again, whenever they want too CUM and see us and USE us aa their playground Again,

The team all said together, Yes Sir!! The girls smiled and laughed, the Boss Man turned and faced them and said, Right then Ladies, sorry to say this but, we have got urgent work to do, the guys, broke up, they all come over and kissed each of the girls, Horse, quietly gave Natty a piece of paper, and said to her, Yes I would like to see you again, call me, please...he was the first, he turned and jumped into the cab, and fired up the Truck, she closed her hand around the piece of paper real tight, all the guys were on board, in seconds, the truck rolled out, The Boss man turned and kissed both girls, it's been something very special ladies, very special...if you want to stay, it would be amazing to find you here when we get back, but we never know when that will be, but we all know that we all have a life and loves elsewhere, take care, please come back one day...!!

When you leave, there is a blue button, by the door, he showed them, just push it, and the place will just close itself automatically, it's on a one minute delay timer, have safe journeys ladies... and, Sweet Jesus, I am one man who hopes you both decide to cum back and visit, us all again and again!!!!, he climbed up into the cab, and with that the truck roared off out of the compound...

Jules, and Natty watched it disappear into the distance, sirens ablaze, they turned and walked back into the unit, Natty said you need some coffee, and some food, Jules said I need a shower first, sure said Natty, I know you do, I was watching you, they both laughed out loud, hell yeah!! said Natty, she lead her friend into the shower, telling her what she had done in there, 20 mins later they left the shower, after washing and pleasuring each other, they compared notes of the guys, decided that they would come back, Jules wanted too, just to fuck the Horse, but they decided that he might be worth, a night as a two on one... but this fire station will needed to be serviced again real soon...

At approx. 9.00pm that night, they had left the compound, and was driving back into town, back to Natty place, Jules had decided that she would be better off, if she stayed the night a Natty... They ended up in each other arms, at about midnight, sleep was in both of their bodies, their sex was always tender sweet and good, they fell asleep soon after curled up within each other...

It had been, another day done, and conquered, another adventure completed, that they both agreed needed to be continued...with that Natty, tapped and saved Horses number into her phone... and picked up his big polo shirt, she smelt it, and put it by the side of her bed, want to keep that, no washing that, that's going to be my new winter nighty... hmm!!

Later that night, the fire boys arrived back at the yard, as they set about doing their stuff, after they had completed their tasks, got showered and chilled down a bit, Ryder said, my turn with the food guys, about five minutes Ryder shouted out... Guys, get your butts into the Mess Hall now!!, with that all the guys stopped doing and walked up to the room, Boss man was last, what's the beef Ruder, someone stole your green tea!! Ryder then said to them...

Will you just look at the wall, the station Roll of Honour wall guys, they all turned, and there covering their framed CREW picture and pinned to it, was Natty and Jules white skimpy bikini bottoms, and a giant red heart with two mouth pressed kisses inside it, in BRIGHT RED lipstick, and drawn over it... were the immortal words...

See Ya all soon, boys!!!

They all just laughed out loud, slapped each other backs, and went back to doing their jobs,...big smiles on their faces... Sweet Jesus!! said the Boss Man, as they left the mess room, what a fucking Mad DAY, this has been...!!!

The story will continue... but where will she venture next!!