Natural Corruption Pt. 01

Story Info
Alura becomes the Dryad princess.
3.1k words
4.27
4.4k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/11/2023
Created 09/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Long before the realm of Tiurna came to prosper as it did in modern times, there existed an ancient race of people who held the ability to manipulate and communicate with nature. These people wielded magical powers that were only amplified by these abilities, protecting the world they inhabited from threats that no others could ever hope to face. Eventually they became known as the Dryads, a people who consisted entirely of females and had a lifespan that would last forever in order to maintain the natural balance of the world.

The Dryad's home was the forest, the place where nature was at its most plentiful. That wasn't to say they disliked other places in the world. The snowy tundras and the sweltering deserts all had a unique charm to them and offered benefits that the other did not. Worlds as beautiful as this were worth protecting at any cost, the other people who lived upon it even more so.

Whilst known to defend the world, the Dryads only took up roughly twenty percent of the population. This was due to them being a species composed entirely of females, meaning they would be required to find human partners. Unfortunately, the chances of a Dryad being born was exceptionally slim as very specific conditions needed to be met. As a result, the remaining percentage of the population was almost entirely human.

Humanity could defend itself from most threats they faced. Night brought terrors of its own, ranging from zombies to volatile sentient slimes, all of which the average human was more than capable of handling. What they relied on the Dryads for was those few enemies that resided on a much higher level. In the past, they had warded off an alien invasion that was hellbent on colonising the planet. They had even managed to defeat a demon from the depths of hell, driving him back to the flaming underworld from whence he came.

Alura had seen all of these battles unfold, but she was never allowed to participate.

Alura was currently the youngest Dryad to exist, living for only 112 years which was exponentially young for a Dryad. Despite her age seeming quite high from a human's perspective, she had the appearance of a young woman in her late teens or early twenties. Her eyes sparkled a vibrant green, as did her emerald hair shine in the sunlight as it fell in a ponytail, held up by the pink flower bud of a carnation. Almost always she could be seen wearing nothing but a pair of panties and a bra, both of which were made entirely of leaves held together by magic. Green vines coiled around her legs and midriff, snaking across her body before coming to an end across her shoulders.

Anyone who had laid eyes upon the daughter of the forest would agree that she was undeniably attractive. Everything from the way she talked, to her perfect curves. Not to mention her bare, exposed feet. Her smooth soles had a perfect arc to them, ending in her toes which had all been carefully painted green. Eyes would be locked on her as she sat on the branch of a tree, legs crossed as her feet hung freely, vines wrapping around her ankles.

Despite being almost perfect in the looks department, she had never had much experience using her magic in combat. Combined with being the youngest and therefore the most important Dryad currently alive, she was only permitted to spectate her people's battles.

Initially, Alura despised this special treatment. Being a Dryad, there was a natural compulsion to defend nature from threats. She hated how the others seemed to be protecting her when they should have been prioritising the other inhabitants of the planet. It made her feel useless seeing her comrades put their lives on the line while she sat and did nothing all because she was the youngest; the 'future of the Dryads' rested upon her, as the others had told her.

It made her feel weak watching the powerful spells that the others could cast, ranging from twisting vortexes of leaves to summoning a magical circle that empowered those within it. Meanwhile, all she was capable off was slightly manipulating the growth of flora.

In her free time, all she could do to pass the time was play with the ways that various flowers would grow. Unusually, she found a strange satisfaction in watching the thorns of a rose form exactly where she wanted them, the red bud blossoming in any direction that she chose.

This weak yet fascinating ability wasn't simply limited to flowers. Alura also enjoyed growing vines from the ground, weaving in any direction she chose. More often than not she'd have them grow towards her, the cold touch of the vine making contact with her bare skin sending shivers down her spine, the sensation of them slowly snaking along her body even more so. The more she experimented, the more she began to enjoy the concept of control.

It wasn't long before she found herself enjoying the extra time she was given by not having to fight. No longer did she have any interest in even spectating her people's battles, instead opting to remain home inside the giant tree that the Dryad's called their own.

"You don't wanna watch?" one Dryad asked, concerned for her sudden shift in demeanour.

"No, thanks for the offer though." she'd respond, a friendly smile on her face.

She was almost beginning to enjoy their overprotectiveness of her. They'd go to any length to stop her from getting hurt, which meant they allowed her to remain home without any objections.

Now she had as much time as she wanted to play around with what limited powers she had. Starting with the main room, she began walking around her area of the tree and made subtle improvements to the woodwork.

Soon, the improvements became much more grandiose. A simple wooden chair became more refined, having intricate patterns cut into it. Impressed but not yet finished, vines rose from the ground beneath it and wrapped themselves around the legs of the chair, climbing upwards before joining together at the back of the seat. The vines almost acted like a cushioning, designed to take the place of a pillow.

Alura smiled at her handiwork; the chair now looked almost suited for royalty.

It wasn't long after when the rest of the Dryads returned from battle. The dozen or so that lived in Alura's part of the tree quickly flooded in to the main room, their eyes immediately being drawn to the transformed chair.

"Hey, Alura!" one of the Dryads called out, "Did you make that?"

Confused as to what she was talking about, she glanced down towards the chair. "Oh, yeah. It's pretty cool, right?"

"It's beautiful. It's only right that you get to sit in it considering you made it." they replied.

Alura was taken aback by the response. She had only been improving the furniture to test out her abilities and because she enjoyed the small amount of control it gave her. Sure, she had expected the others to appreciate it but she'd never thought about creating things for herself to use.

"Yeah." Alura said, her lips curving into a small grin, "You're right."

Her bare feet tapped across the ground as she turned around, slowly lowering down into the seat. Leaning back, she could feel the cold touch of the vines against her. While she was making the improvements to the woodwork of this chair, she had intentionally tried to design it in a way that made it look fitting for royalty. With that in mind, here she was sitting in it.

"It's like it was made for you." the Dryad said with awe as she watched Alura's angelic form take up the seat. "Well, that's because it was right?"

Truthfully, she hadn't made it for herself, but they didn't need to know that. From the look on her friend's face, Alura knew that she looked like royalty right now. Legs crossed, she let her hands fall onto the armrests, green nails shining in orange torchlight. As far as she was concerned, this chair was now hers.

From now on, every time the Dryads returned from battle, Alura would always be sat waiting in her carefully carved chair, her smile still present but no longer friendly. Instead, her smile was much more smug. She had started liking the idea of them risking their lives while she got to kick back and relax. It used to make her feel weak, but now it made her feel superior. All evening she would sit legs crossed as she awaited their return, patiently looking forward to their showers of praise as their eyes fell upon her.

"Alura, how is your body so perfect?" one Dryad would ask.

"Wow, your eyes are almost hypnotic." another would say, as if in a trance.

Alura loved the prospect of receiving praise for doing nothing whilst everyone else fought for their lives. She wasn't sure why everyone had suddenly starting serving up so many compliments to her, but she was certain the chair had something to do with it. It definitely gave her a royal flare that she didn't have before, one that accentuated her natural beauty.

Despite all this, she still found herself growing bored. Her abilities couldn't be pushed any further and she found herself doing the same thing every single day: waiting for the rest of her people to get home and then letting them shower her with praise. Whilst she loved the ego boost, she found herself wanting more. Waiting all day just to get a handful of compliments was fine, but Alura had a strange feeling that she could get more than that.

"So," Alura began to speak, her head resting on her hand. The majority of the Dryads were gathered in the main room after a triumphant victory against a raging hydra, a night truly rife with celebration, "Why do you all wanna protect me so bad? Why don't you want me out there fighting?"

The answer was obvious, at least on paper, "It's because you're our future. We need to protect you no matter the cost."

No matter the cost? Alura pondered her words, legs crossed.

"Yeah, she's right. You're basically like our princess!" another Dryad laughed.

The thing is, she had meant that mostly as a joke. Alura didn't take it as a joke, however. The word 'princess' rung through her head over and over, her gaze falling onto her own feet, painted green nails dangling freely before the rest of the Dryads who remained seated on the floor. By comparison, here she was sat in the amply named chair of royalty; a throne fit only for her ass.

"If I'm a princess," Alura began, stretching out one perfect foot, "Don't you think I should be treated like one?"

The other Dryads looked at each other with confused expressions, but there were also those whose eyes were fixed to her foot, the way it hung in the air teasingly as if waiting for something.

"What... do you mean?" Alura was asked, to which she responded with an innocent giggle.

"Well, you can start with my feet. Your princess wants a massage." she ordered, curling her toes.

At first, nobody moved.

Her condescending stare crossed the room until finally the pressure got to some of them. A single Dryad cautiously walked over to her and dropped to their knees, reaching out to grasp her divine foot. Alura's lips curled into a smirk as she felt a pair of hands gently wrap around her arc. Her skin felt so smooth to touch, her bare legs shining in the torchlight.

"You're actually doing it?" voices asked in protest.

"Yeah." she replied, applying pressure to her foot. Alura's toes curled in response, almost attempting to clutch her hand with her sole. "She is basically our princess, isn't she?"

Whispered erupted, a chorus of noise debating wether or not to agree with her. Alura loved hearing them squabble over her, listening to them bicker as her foot was delicately massaged. She could feel her fingers against her skin, sliding between her toes and removing any dirt that may have built up there.

"Think of it this way." Alura said. "If you're all so devoted to protecting me, isn't the most logical next step to serve me?"

Her heart skipped a beat as she saw a few heads in the crowd nodding. She couldn't believe this was actually working. They were just like the plants she could control so easily, the only difference being that they required a small push.

"Look at this." she said, gesturing down to the Dryad who held her bare foot in her hands, "Just look at how devoted she is to me. Look at how committed she is to serving me."

All eyes fell upon the obedient Dryad who was cherishing Alura's foot like an ancient treasure. Her fingers delicately traced the outline of her smooth sole, asserting pressure in various areas. To hold such a girls foot was an honour that no other Dryad had prior to this moment; she was proud to be the first.

Their wills were crumbling, she could sense it. The way their eyes followed the movement of the hands that were massaging her foot, almost like they were hypnotised by the sight. She knew they wanted this, they wanted to serve their princess.

How hadn't she seen it sooner? She was their ruler and they were her subjects. Alura was a queen and each and every one of them was just a servant. The control she held over them was just as great as the control she had over plants. If she wanted them to do something, they would do it without question.

Heart thumping in her chest, Alura bit down on her lower lip as she lifted her foot slightly. The Dryad gasped as her green-painted toes brushed against her lips, hanging provocatively. Alura simply leaned against her hand, gazing down at her with a smug smirk on her face. When they made eye contact, any thoughts of defiance in the Dryad's mind vanished in an instant.

She found herself lost in Alura's beautiful eyes, her domineering stare peering straight into the core of her being. It felt as if vines had ensnared her, wrapping around her body like a puppet on strings.

It was then, the moment that the Dryad's lips made contact with her big toe, that the realisation finally hit Alura. All this time she wasn't entirely sure why she found such enjoyments in controlling plant growth, but now she knew exactly why. Plants didn't ask questions, they simply obeyed; mindless, as a perfect slave should be.

"Good girl." Alura sighed, basking in the enthralled gaze of her people, "This is exactly what your ruler wants."

Leaning back in relaxation, the dryads lips worked their way across their princess' divine foot. Alura giggled as she occasionally worked in some tongue, licking the smooth surface between her toes. To lick the feet of such a being, a privilege like no other.

With that display, the new dryad princess had truly won control of her species. Their minds were simply objects ready to be melded into whatever she saw fit. Still, even with every dryad in existence at her beck and call, the first would always be her favourite. Every so often, she would summon the dryad who had first licked her feet to her throne room: a fantastically large hall carved into the centre of the tree by her magic.

The obedient dryad would enter, eager to serve her princess' irresistible feet once more. The grandiosity of her throne room was overwhelming, ivy hanging from the ceiling and roots growing from the floor, all seeming to gravitate towards Alura. There she sat in her wooden throne, bare legs crossed as her foot hung teasingly. Green vines snaked themselves around her calves and found their way up to her thighs, flawless skin shining in sunlight.

"Kneel." she'd order. It had soon reached a point where the dryads were just as obedient to her as the plants were. "Lick." she'd add, unable to resist a growing smirk as the dryad's wet tongue met her toe.

Alura would moan with satisfaction as her tongue gently glided across every inch of her foot, eventually moving on to her sole. This dryad at her feet, they weren't a real living being anymore. They were just a plant, a mindless slave born only to obey and serve her. Alura couldn't help but laugh. Her own people, now her very own slaves. She had to admit, the thought... it was turning her on.

As if subconsciously reacting to her arousal, the vines around Alura's legs tightened. Slowly, they began snaking their way further up her thigh. Soon they reached her waist, letting out a sharp exhale as the vines tip lightly tickled her naval.

"All of nature and every dryad in existence, mine to control..." Alura said to herself as she bit her lower lip. She was really turned now, more than she ever had been. It was a symptom of having this much control, she couldn't help it. It was only natural that a princess would want to feel the pleasure someone with her status deserved.

Her hand fell to her bare thigh, green-painted nails resting against her smooth skin. Through half-lidded eyes she stared at her legs, appreciating her own splendour. No wonder everyone did whatever she asked. How could anyone resist this?

Closing her eyes, she squeezed the soft flesh of her plump thigh. Then again she did it, and again. Alura was wet with excitement and the plant-life could sense it, further tightening its hold on her splendid body. It was like a constrictor, wrapping around her with its coils. Alura wasn't complaining though; it felt good, as if squeezing the pleasure out of her.

"Fuck, I can't take it anymore!" she cried as she slid a hand beneath her leaf panties.

A hungry smirk came to her lips, emerald eyes burning with lust, lust for both power and sexual pleasure. At last she would feel the ecstasy of the dryad queen...

But fate had decided it wasn't time. Alura would eventually feel this pleasure and more, but that time wasn't now. The universe had decided that being queen of the dryads was not enough for her, but that she was worthy of more. So much more.

So, on that day, fate unleashed a plan that would eventually bless Alura with power unlike Tiurna had ever seen.

On that day, the Lunar Beast attacked.