Beautiful Body

Story Info
A warlock is magically feminized in an ilicit pact.
2.6k words
4.51
17.1k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FemFreak
FemFreak
593 Followers

Summary: A warlock is magically feminized in an illicit pact. All characters are over 18.

~~~~~

Erick was a novice warlock. He studied his dusty, ancient tombs on a dark and stormy evening while his Mistress was away. The Sorceress he served was indeed skilled but refused to let him study the more advanced mysteries.

His hood was up when Erick scurried into her study without her permission. His hair was dark. His eyes were amber. He had a small build, too small to compete in war or physical labor. But he had cunning enough to learn the magical arts. He was cunning enough as well to see through his Mistresses security measures. Her wards were easy to spot and disarm. His dark robes lightly touched the stone bellow him as he made his way through the corridors she normally refused to let him explore.

He paused by a silver backed mirror to inspect himself. When she had taken him in, his Mistress had thought he was a girl. Especially in this light, he could understand the confusion. His fists clenched. If he had any say in it, he would have a taller and more brutish form by midnight. His pale and lithe frame skittered quickly in the candlelight as he reached the section of her studies that showed what he sought.

He worked his soft fingers around the heavy, leather bound books. He searched until he found what he desired. He had little magic power of his own, but he trusted his wit. For this purpose it would be more effective to make a deal with something outside the mortal realms. He would summon a powerful servant to give him what he wished.

Erick searched the pages quickly, worrying his Mistress might come upon him. She was supposed to be gone the whole night, but he could never be certain. He read of Succubi and Devils. He read of Faeries and spirits of the forest. All of them had certain strengths. Eventually he settled upon a certain aberration that was a spawn of the pagan gods of yore.

Her name was Kreo. Daughter of the old gods of the deep, and spawn of the sea. The picture showed a pretty woman clothed in naught but seaweed and tentacles. She knew a thing or two about transformation, and perhaps would be desperate enough to make a trade with him.

He gathered all the items needed for summoning. Under his cloak he wore a simple tunic and belt and not much else, but he also had some pouches for the necessary components. A stone of salt was placed in the center. A pinch of crushed crustacean was sprinkled round in a circle. Charcoal from a burnt shipwreck was used to set the final boundary of the spell. Finally, he spoke the words as he read them from the book.

The words of power gave rise to the wind. It blew harder than he had imagined and spiraled around the stone of salt, picking up the other components. The circle of charcoal burned red and archaic symbols drew themselves into he stone below as he saw the face of the divine creature inside the torrent. He finished the ritual and there before him stood a woman of more than mortal beauty. It was almost horrifying how pretty she was. Her waist was too narrow, her eyes too large. Her teeth were too white. Her hips were plump and her breasts were mesmerizing. He took a step back in fear and embarrassment. His body was immediately reacting to hers.

She spoke in dark rasp with a predators smile. He could not understand the language. Then, without moving her mouth, she instead spoke in his mind. It was a voice like many voices, like every woman he had ever fantasized about were taking turns saying words. She said in this broken, but still extremely sensual tone, "What do you wish, my master?"

Hearing the voices of these women call him master caused him to press his hand against his tunic to hold down his awakening manhood. She waited, relaxed and amused, measuring him with her eyes and resting a hand on her hip. He gulped and found himself crouched bellow her. "!,!,!," he stuttered. He took a deep breath before forcing himself to continue, "I want a desirable body." he said. "One that anyone would be happy to marry."

"Oh?" The beautiful goddess seamed even more amused, "But you are already such a pretty boy!"

"S-Silence wench!" He shouted. She pouted. "I, I mean," he cleared his throat. "You really think so?"

"Of course, young master..." She knelt down to his eye level. Her tall body and womanly assets swayed like she was underwater, "But I can make you even more attractive." She said, "To men and women both."

"And, in payment?" He asked.

"Hmm," her eyes went to his crotch.

"W-What do you want?" he took a step back.

"Sex." She said. "I have been so lonely at the bottom of the sea. I desire to mate with you, my master."

The warlock felt his body clench. His cock was hard at stone, "Uh," He was at a loss. Only that? Usually they asked for something terrible, like his soul, or first born heir. "Just that?"

"Just that." she smiled.

He knew a thing of tricks and traps. He asked, "How long? Perhaps, a few minutes?"

She pouted, "Oh, only that long? If you say so my master-"

"Or longer?" He continued. He looked about, "No longer than midnight." he said.

"Oh, perfect!" She growled like a hungry animal, "I would love to please you for as long as you would wish."

"Till midnight then." he nodded. "and, um, then you return to your plane of existence?"

"Of course." She said. "And you remain here. Transformed, and loved."

The warlock placed the ancient tomb on the table beside him and looked at the divine creature trapped in her circle. "No harm will come to me?"

"Of course."

He tried to think of any other angle she might have, "You will not take anything from me? Not my soul, or life force, or anything in my destiny?"

"Never." She looked insulted. "Just a few hours of your attention, and nothing lovers don't normally give."

The warlock waited another minute more before giving in. It was better than any deal he had thought he would make. Even a succubi would have wanted his life force at the very least. He stepped, casually, over the charcoal ring. As he did she crouched to meet his eyes. She was so tall. Taller than any human could be, but still proportional. More than proportional in fact.

Erick felt her touch the inside of his leg. His arms were tight on his chest. His cock pressed a bulge out of his tunic. "I will be gentle." She said, She put her face by his and whispered, "But not too gentle." she lightly bit his ear and her hand went up under his tunic. She touched his sack. "Do you have a voice you prefer?" He heard in the mismatched tone.

"Ohh!" He let her touch him. He felt close to the brink of pleasure already.

Her next sentence was all in one voice. It was the voice of his Mistress. "You are so close already, my student?" She spoke with the voice of the Sorceress. He worried for a moment that she had walked in on him. He turned around but saw no one. The goddess was the one speaking. She continued in a different voice. It was the voice of his mother, "Poor thing. Don't be so tense." It was a very awkward feeling, hearing that voice come from a creature lightly touching his hard cock.

The next voice was a pretty bar maid from town he had fantasied about, "It would be a shame to waste this, would you like it inside?" She asked.

He nodded furiously. She sighed, the voice of the Sorceress, "Men."

"I'm so close Kreo!" he called out. "I'm, I'm," Her felt her hand as slick like a creature of the sea. "Oh!" Tentacles wrapped around the head of his cock and stroked down. It was tight like he imaged a pussy to be, though, he had never felt that before. "That feels so-" he felt her tendrils wrap lower and crawl into every crevice as he felt his pleasure climbing. He felt her breasts press on his chest. He saw her face with a smug expression as she tugged his cock and opened her mouth. A tentacle like tongue touched his lips and entered him. "Gahg! Mph!" she fucked his face with her tongue.

Then he felt her fuck his ass. She slipped it in like he would not notice. It grew larger as he bucked. He gargled and groaned as he felt himself give in. It felt too good to fuss over. She pumped his cock. She entered his rear. She licked the inside of his cheeks.

He came with an embarrassing squeak. She did not slow down or let up. She drew out of his mouth but did not stop pumping. He felt load after load leave him into her "Kreo! Kreo! It's too much!" he cried out as soon as he could and shivered. "Ahh!"

"My apologies, you are so sensitive," She slowed as he tried to regain his breath. She drew herself from his sputtering cock. His member felt cold air, but she did not stop penetrating his rear. He was still squirting. She continued deeper and wider. She fucked him in a steady rhythm, even when his cock was dribbling. "Ahhh!" he looked down. His cock was half limp and dripping, "Kreo?" He felt like he was going crazy. She had already made him come but was continuing forward. "Ohh!"

"The moon is still low my pretty boy," she said like his mother. Then, with the voice of his mistress she said, "You should have known better than to show that cute ass of yours to me."

The voice and the sensation made his cock miraculously stop shrinking. She did not touch it, but he felt himself carried up off the ground by her tendrils. He felt his arms bound behind him. He felt his legs splayed forcibly apart. He saw his cock bounce in the air as she lifted his tunic and began to play with his nipples. She twisted and nibbled. "Kreo, this isn't what I-" He stopped and stared with amazement as he saw her pull and prod his tits until they were pert and round. She gave him small, cute, feminine breasts as she suckled. In time, they were just like a woman's bust. "Ahh!" he could not fathom what was happening. He felt both her hands slap his ass as she fucked it with her slimy tendrils. "Ohh!" As her hands left his side he noticed they were wider. His hips were like a woman's. "K-Kreo?"

"I am satisfying your wish my master. You will be very pretty when I am done." He tried to pull against his restraints. She touched his shoulders and pressed them down and together. His back arched more than he thought possible. He noticed that he was growing every so slightly shorter. Whens she was done he felt weaker, and noticed that his shoulders were even more narrow than before.

He felt her pull on his hair as she ground her hips into him ass. He felt her ram her slick cock like appendage into him as he felt the strange sensation of his hair growing. "Just a few changes. Not enough for your mistress to notice, I don't think." She giggled playfully.

"This wasn't the deal-" He croaked. She touched his throat. "You were-" he heard his voice alter in pitch until he sounded like a woman, "Supposed to make my manly-" he gasped at his own voice. "What did you-"

"I think that is enough." She said, "Now you are as pretty a waif as I can make you, I think."

"Agh," He groaned and his voice cracked high. He felt his whole body betraying him. One of his hands was free enough to hold her wrist at his neck. She went back to teasing his bouncing tits and shoving herself deep into him. She pulled one leg up high over her shoulder. She slammed her hips flush against his rear as she pumped him full of her tendrils. "Gah!" he had no more words. His mind was going blank with pleasure. He was about to come again, but this time, just like a woman. Just from being fucked. He saw a pathetic string of ooze trailing the tip of his bouncing cock. "Ahhh!" He was silenced by her tongue on his lips again. She spoke in his mind, "Now for you to fill your end of the bargain. We have many hours yet, and I plan to make you come many times. By midnight, you will be begging me to come to this plane again." he whimpered through his nose as she continued, "But before all that, I should probably finish what I came here to do." he heard an earth shattering moan, as if every woman in his life was fucking him. Then he saw her face during into a snarl of dominance, "You will take my seed. I will mate with you. You will carry my child!"

He felt something enter him. She pumped him full of something. She rammed it I and inseminated him. She bred him. He was becoming her brood mother.

As she did, he shook and came again. His cock twitched shot out strings of come again. This time all over his bare skin and face. She seemed to aim it as such, to make sure he plastered his eyes and lips. She stopped gagging him with her tongue long enough for ropes of his own sex to enter his mouth as she pumped him full of her own seed.

"Good." she caressed his shaking body. He felt orgasm crash through his whole body like never before. Her own body still rocked his, slowing in pace, "Good, you have fulfilled your duty." she kissed his shuddering cheek, "My master," she whispered as he dripped come and shook with waves of sex, wide eyed and open mouthed, "I think we are almost halfway to midnight." he felt her hands slide across his skin, "You are such a good fuck, you know that master?" she grabbed him tight, "I could keep doing this all night. But you have been such a good boy, I think I will go slow for now." she licked up his neck and face as he felt her slowly pump him in a steady rhythm. He was going crazy. He was grunting and groaning and moaning without restraint. He felt like a used up whore. "What is your name?" she asked.

"Eh, Eh, Erick-" He tried to speak.

"Erin?" She asked. "Yes, Erin. You are my woman now Erin. Do you understand?"

"Ohh!" Erin could not resist. She was a woman now. A girl with a cock, pregnant with this abominations spawn. "Oh Kreo!" She was mewling, "Fuck me Kreo! Don't stop! Oh!..."

---

The Sorceress arrived back to her tower late. She feared her apprentice was up to no good. Luckily, she found him in his quarters where he should be. She sighed in relief and took a brief moment to pause and look at him.

Strange. The way his body curved under the sheets was more feminine than she remembered. The face was pretty, and his hair was longer than she expected.

She shrugged. Erick had always been a bit womanly, and perhaps she had not noticed his hair in a long time. She had other matters to deal with. Once Erick was awake, they had a journey to begin.


FemFreak
FemFreak
593 Followers