Natural Erections Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on Paulo," she said, "do your worst. Don't be gentle."

But he was. He was not going to hurry this, so much better to watch as he slowly slid his penis in. So deliciously warm and wet, watching the wet flesh creep up his own. Wet from a number of fluids he knew, but so good to feel the warmth and slipperiness on his sensitive knob and keep sliding until his balls touched the woman, the whole of his erect cock now inside her.

More delightful fucking. A few days abstinence and he was again doing the deed. Was Mrs Jessop on the Pill or otherwise protected from pregnancy? Paulo watched his erection slipping in and out. Presumably so, given Mr Jessop had just ejaculated within her, but, actually, there was a strange added excitement, the idea of his spermatozoa competing with Mr Jessop's, and shortly no doubt Mike's, all on a race to any ovum that might be hanging around in Fallopian tube or uterus. A competition, a very male competition not open to females! An exciting thought, another brother or sister for Katherine -- a half brother or sister really, or rather maybe. A one in three chance of being a full brother or sister and a two to three chance it was not - perhaps!

What lovely plump, brown thighs, the flesh moving as he thrust, the delight of seeing his firm 'truncheon' surrounded by all those black curls; and, above, those moving breasts. Paulo had not been invited to touch them, but he did. His two hands leaving the stone, spreading and grasping. A sizeable nipple, marble like in each of the balls of his hands. Nipples that very probably Katherine had sucked as a baby, even young girl, drawing milk. A child seeking sustenance. It was all very different for a grown man like Paulo!

Wonderful big boobs to manipulate as he fucked.

"Why don't you take a rest, Paulo, let Mike fuck for a bit." It was not Mrs Jessop but Mr Jessop speaking. Paulo stepped back drawing his erection out of the hot wetness of Mrs Jessop. He watched as Mrs Jessop's hand left Mike's cock and he walked rather stiffly around the stone, his single manly horn as hard and upright as Paulo's own, before pushing into Mrs Jessop and carrying on where Paulo had left off.

Paulo moved to get a better look. He glanced at Mr Jessop. He seemed as fascinated by the scene as Paulo was; perhaps he was regretting having come already, certainly he was fingering his limp penis. Had he seen his wife fucked by another man before? Was it something he had always wanted to see and now was seeing not one, but two young men do just that? That cuckold fetish thing. Yet Paulo could not think he was really the first; that did seem unlikely. It was, though, certainly good not just to fuck a woman but see her being fucked. Lovely to watch the rippling of her flesh when Mike pushed at her, good to see his hands playing with her breasts, pulling at her big cherry -- black cherry -- nipples. Perhaps, he thought, he might suck them when he returned to fucking -- but why not now?

He had not been asked but Paulo just stepped forward, bent his head and sucked one of those 'black cherries' into his mouth. Big and hard, something to hold onto with his lips. Perhaps that might give Mr Jessop an extra thrill: two young men sexually using his wife at the same time. Perhaps another day they might all use her together. Paulo felt a hand under his balls; he was sure Mrs Jessop could handle three men at once! Was she feeling how full they were? After several days' abstinence Paulo knew they were pretty full. The hand tightened and Mrs Jessop made the sort of noises women make when coming. Mike had got her to where she wanted to be and did the right manly thing as she came: he increased his own actions, thrusting the harder at her, seeking to add to her pleasure and, rather inevitably, that brought on his own extra pleasure as he came inside her.

Paulo released the nipple and straightened. His friend's thrusting slowed and stopped. Mike stood there, between Mrs Jessop's so dark thighs, his pubic hair mingling with her own black curls. A glance at Paulo and a raising of eyebrows. It was quite a sight. A man and a woman connected sexually, the male injector of semen inside the woman's receptacle -- very much inside -- and Paulo knew it had done its job. He watched Mike's penis being slowly extracted. An erotic sight, particularly as it meant he could now replace it with his own. "May I?" He found his voice was not his usual one but rather it came out as a croak.

"Of course you may. Indeed, we insist!" Again it was Mr Jessop though Mrs Jessop was nodding.

The idea of it. Being told to fuck, it being 'insisted' upon. The idea of enforced fucking, being made to fuck, having no choice in the matter excited him. It would be a good idea for Mike and him to discuss at their morning meetings at the viewpoint -- enforced sexual intercourse... only with the Jessops seeming more than happy to permit -- no insist -- on them joining in their copulation, there would be no need for a morning wank at all or to discuss such tings. Paulo could not think this would be a one-off experience. Mike and he would be fucking Mrs Jessop again. But for now...

Paulo pushed in, reached out for Mrs Jessop's lovely flattened breasts and began to fuck. He was going to remember this one. He looked up and around him at the hills and the emptiness. What a thing to be doing and where. In out, in out, Paulo sliding so easily, slapping his balls against the woman, making all sorts of squelching noises. He glanced at the two watching men and then down at Mrs Jessop. Were they all wanting him to hurry up or were they enjoying what they were seeing or, in Mrs Jessop's case, the feelings?

For him the feeling was building, orgasm and ejaculation were approaching. Paulo straightened up, arched his back and gritted his teeth. With eyes closed and with only his penis touching Mrs Jessop -- well not so much touching as contained within her body -- Paulo came, feeling the long spurts leaving his body and splashing away inside Mrs Jessop, adding to the semen from the other men, semen he had already whipped into a froth in and around Mrs Jessop's entrance.

It was certainly a sight when he finally pulled himself from her. It all rather depends on what one likes but Paulo certainly liked the sight of Mrs Jessop's sex. The thick, dark, blood engorged, hair strewn outer lips; the spread black and pink inner lips and the open pinkness within. He watched fascinated as the vaginal entrance slowly narrowed. The whole of the woman's sex could have been described as 'decorated' with semen, frothy with whipped 'cream' or simply a 'complete mess!' The same could rather be said for his own penis and, glancing, he could see Mike's floppy cock was not a lot better. Four naked people after strenuous sexual intercourse in the hot sunshine.

Of course, another swim followed almost immediately. Everyone was very hot and sweaty. It was needed and just so good to re-enter the gently flowing crystal waters. There was no hurry about leaving.

In the back of the car Paulo looked at Mike and Mike looked at Paulo and raised his eyebrows. In the front of the car Mr Jessop concentrated on the road whilst Mrs Jessop talked away. The lads were so conscious, though, that she was sitting there with three loads inside her. They had not expected quite that outcome of the trip to the river. Three large loads in fact. The lads had not emptied their balls for some time. Paulo could vouch for how 'loaded' Mrs Jessop had been. He had felt it all around his cock. It must have been pretty gooey already for Mike.

It was then all so much freer back at the villa. No sooner there than Mrs Jessop was pulling her clothes off. "That's better! So good not to have to worry about clothes - now."

And Mr Jessop was doing the same. Mike and Paulo rather felt they should comply with the dress code or lack of dress code. Mrs Jessop reached and patted their bottoms in approval. "Sex anytime you like, don't wait for me to ask!"

But they did wait to be asked. Even wondered whether there might be a call into the marital bedroom to assist that very night. There was not: but that did not mean sex was not on the menu the next day.

It was almost a repeat of the day before. The lads walked around the corner and there was Mrs Jessop lying naked on the lounger. It was early and they had not expected Mr and Mrs Jessop to be yet up. They were on their way to the viewpoint and, yes, they had rather planned to relieve themselves together. Their silly competition of who could wee the furthest. Again, they stopped and stared, still rather amazed at the events of the day before.

"Good morning. Were you thinking of a bit of play before breakfast?"

They had been thinking more of a wee, in fact, had even lost their early morning erections whilst walking -- but not the need to go. They turned and there was Mr Jessop once more, naked as the day before but this time with his erection at full stretch. So black, with foreskin drawn back exposing its coffee coloured (more black with a dash of milk than Cappuccino or Café au lait) knob. They had seen it a lot the day before but, even so, to find Mr Jessop just standing like that speaking to them and asking a question like that was, well, unexpected..

"Err, what sort of play? Oh, good morning." Paulo looked up at the sky, "Another lovely day." He could feel it, could feel his penis reacting to the thought of 'play' and the necessary easing of his bladder. It was happening.

"Now that's what I like to see," Mrs Jessop had put her book down, "three boys all ready to play. So naturally erect and ready."

And they were. Three men standing together all with erections.

She swivelled on her lounger and sat up bringing her feet down onto the ground.

"I've never had three in a row!"

They were not in a row, but Mrs Jessop soon had them lined up, standing right in front of her, hip to hip.

"Isn't that a sight! Which shall I try first? Eeny, meeny, miny, moe..."

She didn't go further, rather just opened her mouth and descended on Paulo's knob. He closed his eyes as he felt the warmth and wetness. He had been sucked by the daughter and now the mother. Like Katherine, Mrs Jessop knew what she was doing. It was wonderful, and, as she had done the day before, he felt her cup his balls. Ball fondling and cock sucking together. What more can a man want? There is, perhaps, nothing better than have a willing woman sucking your cock with the object of making it explode into her mouth!

Was that her object? But with three cocks to choose from, three cocks to suck, Mrs Jessop was not going to hurry, was not going to cause 'explosions' too soon. From Paulo she went along the line to Mike. Good to see his friend's cock being 'gobbled' up.

"Aren't these so lovely and firm like they've got bones inside them?" Mrs Jessop was pulling his cock away from him, and Mike's as well, feeling their rigidity, making them slap up against their stomachs. It did nothing to lessen the hardness.

"I'm not saying yours isn't either." Mrs Jessop's lips descended upon her husband's erection and Paulo and Mike watched Mr Jessop's cock being sucked and his balls fondled, his straining coffee coloured knob disappearing between her lips. She sucked noisily and greedily, her mouth moving at speed up and down his curved cock. Mrs Jessop came up looking flushed and excited. "Risky doing that too enthusiastically; you can end up with a mouth full of cum and a limp dick. She smiled at Mike, her big wide smile. "But with three cocks to choose from I can take risks. And, anyway, if I have anything to do with it -- and I expect I shall -- I'm going to have three mouthfuls for breakfast. What, Mike, would you like me to do with your pretty little -- no, it's big really -- cock?"

Her tongue licked. Paulo watched his friend's fraenum being gently licked. The tip of Mrs Jessop's so pink tongue flicking slowly back and forth across it. You could not quite hear the 'twang' but the little bridge of skin was certainly taut. In its tumescent state and strongly upright Mike was presenting for all to see. Mrs Jessop seemed to like what she had been doing because she moved her tongue to her husband's and then Paulo's fraenum. It came to him that inevitably like penises, or noses, fraena would be different from man to man. If they did 'twang' would their musical note be different. In his mind the absurd image of Mrs Jessop playing to an audience upon the 'Fraena Organ' of a whole line of erect men carefully chosen so their fraena 'twanged' in note order. Rather erotic and spectacular to imagine the cocks all 'going off' at the finale, somewhat (but only somewhat) like the cannons at a performance of the '1812 Overture' by Tchaikovsky.

Alas he could not hear any sound but that of licking, and that only faintly, as Mrs Jessop moved to him. She did though hop from fraenum to fraenum licking away.

"So good having three cocks to suck and lick. A woman's delight. I've never sucked two cocks at once. May I?"

"Can you?" It was Mike.

"I think so," and before Paulo really knew what was happening Mrs Jessop had reached with a hand and was drawing Mike's penis towards his own, the touch of soft flesh on soft flesh and he found his knob being squashed against Mike's as Mrs Jessop held them both half way down in the single hand.

"Not quite a bunch: just a pair, but don't they look gorgeous -- well they do to me. A double-barrelled cock! Big together but, here goes..."

There was room. Mrs Jessop's jaw was wide enough, she could do it, could take the two in seemingly with ease and comfort, and not just the knobs

Paulo turned to Mike and raised his eyebrows. Mike shook his head slightly. They were both clearly amazed at what was happening. And then the two young men's eyes opened wide. Mrs Jessop had sealed her mouth around them and was applying suction as her tongue flicked within her mouth across urethral openings. Their gazes returned to the remarkable sight beneath them. Was that really their cocks squashed together, intimately together, and in Mrs Jessop's mouth?

Then she tried bobbing her head a little, her mouth acting like a vagina, her lips sliding wetly up and down the two penises. Mr Jessop moved closer, his knob knocking at Mrs Jessops cheek.

Her mouth came up and off Mike and Paulo's knobs. "I can't suck three, dear! Not possible!"

But she pulled Mr Jessop into Mike's penis and Paulo watched the strange spectacle of a black and white cock being fellated together, Mrs Jessops lips sliding up and down them both.

"It seems a shame to have a cock standing around not being put to good use." Mrs Jessop moved onto all fours. "Go on Paulo, fuck me whilst I suck."

So good to walk around the lounger, erection at the ready and find Mrs Jessop's ample bottom awaiting him, her lovely smooth, black skin all shiny in the sunshine, her thighs splayed and the crack of her bottom open. It was all just there and available to him. Mr Jessop and Mike were 'otherwise' occupied -- they were back in Mrs Jessop's mouth together. Paulo had Mrs Jessop's sex to himself and he took great pleasure in watching himself going in. Hot and wet, but so was her mouth, but here he was alone. That was indeed a thought! What would it be like sharing a vagina with another man? Would there be room? The idea of it; going in with Mr Jessop; supporting him, in effect; adding his own rigidity to Mr Jessop's, not that he seemed to need it, but it was an idea, rather like providing a cane or stake in support of a sapling. Or was the imagery better the other way around, Mr Jessop's firm stake supporting Paulo -- his young sapling of a cock!

"It's lovely, boys, isn't it? Paulo, your turn."

Almost a shame to leave Mrs Jessop's vagina and take his penis to be sucked instead. A slight nudge or camaraderie from Mike's shoulder as they walked past each other, Mike to go and fuck, Paulo to join Mr Jessop in Mrs Jessop's mouth. No help from her this time. Her hands were holding the lounger, supporting herself. So strange to be lining up with Mr Jessop, his pale penis now coming together with Mr Jessop's so much darker organ. Wonderful, though, to be pushing through Mrs Jessop's lips and into her mouth. As she had described it, a double-barrelled penis; a two-shot penis. Paulo was in no hurry to fire his barrel, he was happy to enjoy the sensations and the, rather kinky, sex, as together with Mr Jessop his penis was slid back and forth in Mrs Jessops clearly capacious mouth.

And in many ways it was all rather funny as well as erotic, Mrs Jessop rocking on her hands and knees, and, as she rocked forward she took more of the double barrelled cock into her mouth but slid Mike's penis out of her vagina, and on the back stroke the reverse happened. Paulo could see it all, see the way Mrs Jessop was servicing three cocks at once. An incredible efficiency, a three times improvement on the norm!

Incredibly efficient but quite jaw aching for Mrs Jessop. Paulo had wondered if he might find himself in Mrs Jessop's mouth with a cock spurting away beside his but perhaps Mrs Jessop wanted to try each spurting in turn; perhaps she was concerned she might choke on the volume if two went off together or perhaps it was simply her jaw was beginning to ache. She drew back pushing the whole of Mike's cock into her and looked up at Paulo and her husband now standing with released cocks right in front of her face. She licked them both.

"I love cocks, great big hard cocks. Yes, Mike, keep fucking, I so like feeling you there." And her lips reached out, not for both but just Mr Jessop's cock, sucking it in and then performing fellatio upon it, first seemingly forcing it down her throat -- certainly a remarkable amount of long, dark shaft disappeared -- making her choke indeed, and then she enthusiastically, noisily and with a lot of saliva really went at it. So much so that Paulo saw Mike pull away to avoid too much stimulation. He was, after all, under instruction not to come in there. Mrs Jessop wanted her breakfast!

And it was clear she was getting her first helping. Mr Jessop's face was screwed up and he was making the sort of gasping noises men make when coming. Paulo smiled as he stood there. It would be his turn soon. How wonderful to be part of this early morning sexual activity. Incredible really to be standing with his friend, both strongly erect, watching this act of marital fluid transference between husband and wife. He could not see it but knew just what was happening.

Perhaps another fuck before doing the same. Paulo walked past Mike, giving him another friendly nudge with his shoulder, and just pushed into Mrs Jessop. So good to have a hot, wet vagina ready for his use. It was unoccupied after all!

Mr Jessop stepped back with a sigh. "I don't know, however many times I do that, it still gets me." He looked at the lads, "which is better, pussy or mouth? My wife's tongue, just when you're cumming. You don't get a tongue in a vagina do you Paulo?"

"Err, not that I can feel!"

If someone had told Paulo he would be standing talking to Mr Jessop about sex, with his own penis embedded in Mrs Jessop, and Mr Jessop standing there naked and still erect, having just been 'blown' by Mrs Jessop, as a final dollop of ejaculate welled up the man's urethra and sat atop his coffee coloured knob -- yes like the froth on a Cappuccino -- he just would not have believed it. It looked like it was about to run.

"Mrs Jessop, there's a bit more for you." Paulo felt stupid as soon as he had said it. Telling Mrs Jessop about semen bubbling out of her husband's cock. She could see it for herself.

"Thank you, Paulo, would you like it -- have a taste?"

"NO!"

"Haven't you ever sucked a cock, Paulo?"

"NO!"

"It's lovely, it really is. Come here and let me show you. Let me suck yours."