Natural Erections Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paulo walked back around Mrs Jessop, a little nervously: he was worried she would make him suck her husband's cock or Mike's. Only when he was right alongside Mr Jessop did she lick the last remnants of the ejaculation from him. Already the man was losing the strength in his penis.

"Mmmm. Now let me taste yours, Paulo, no leaving my mouth until you've given me a really good mouthful. Just cum. Don't warn me. I want it as a nice surprise."

Paulo's bladder was still very full. It was becoming almost painful. He did not want to give Mrs Jessop 'that' surprise. More than a mouthful indeed. He had downed a pint of beer 'in one' on a few occasions. He suspected he had at least a pint to offer! Care would be needed.

There was no question Mrs Jessop was not a good cocksucker. She had probably had plenty of practice, probably draining Mr Jessop on regular occasions -- the lucky man. Her lips so mobile, her tongue so active. It was a joy just to stand and be fellated with purpose. It was exquisite, just letting himself be taken towards and then over the edge. And as Mr Jessop had said, what Mrs Jessop did with her tongue as he poured himself out into her mouth was just wonderful.

To see her licking her lips when Paulo slipped from her mouth was quite something.

"Mike, come here."

'Come' indeed, and, of course, Mike did, and Mrs Jessop let a third man's semen slip down her throat. Was it 'oyster' like -- but oysters are served ice cold... She left his penis in her mouth until he was limp and then she reached and pulled both Mr Jessop and Paul's limp penises in turn into her mouth and gave them another little suck.

"Nothing more," she pouted.

"Did you enjoy your ramble yesterday? Would you fancy another?" Mr Jessop looked questionably at the lads. He was moving on, asking about the day.

"We're meant to be working. Your father..."

"Yes, yes, yes! You work hard all morning..."

"I don't think, dear, our boys are up to that!" Her hands reached and lifted their two limp, damp penises. There was nothing hard or at all firm about them.

"But by lunchtime. We could take a picnic."

The boys really had no alternative, not that they were loath to go for a picnic, a walk and probably another fuck.

"I'm going to have a shower before the rest of my breakfast. See you again in a few minutes." The lads watched Mrs Jessop disappearing into the villa followed by her husband.

"Are you as desperate as me?"

"Yeah!"

The two friends turned and walked somewhat uncomfortably towards the viewpoint.

"I wondered at one point whether I could hold on. Oops!" There was a pattering on the path ay Paulo's feet. "When she talked about filling her mouth..."

They reached the railings, pressed their stomachs against the warm metal rail and both just released with an identical sigh of relief.

"Almost as good as sex, it was hurting."

Twin streams sparkling in the sunshine, falling down and down.

"I wonder... but I daren't ask. Are Mr and Mrs Jessop into watersports?"

"Would you like? I mean, are we. I've never and, you say, neither have you. Perhaps on our walk this afternoon we might see. Certainly, there'll be another fuck I'm sure. Fucking in the sunshine. It's great."

And, later that morning, the two young men found themselves once again in the back of the car and being driven to the river. Such a lovely place but they were not tarrying at the pool this time. Such a lovely deserted place but Mr and Mrs Jessop had other plans.

"Naked or clothed?" Mrs Jessop looked inquiringly at them. "Would you like to walk as you did yesterday or with your clothes on?"

It was going to be a walk apparently. A walk for all four.

Paulo looked all around. There was nobody around, nobody in sight, probably nobody for miles. "With nothing on, I suppose."

"Right choice," she said.

Right choice for the men seemingly, but not for Mrs Jessop. She kept her blouse and shorts on, but the men walked naked. Clothed female, naked men indeed!

The walk was again upstream, just as the two lads had walked the day before. As delightful as before, sometimes under the hot sun, sometimes in the shade of olives or carobs. Mrs Jessop pointing things out from under the shade of a big floppy hat.

Paulo's penis swung as he walked along watching Mrs Jessop's bottom moving in her shorts. Sometime on the walk there would be sex, but he was in no hurry. Lovely to be out walking, stepping along in his sandals as the little lizards scuttled on their small, bent legs across his path. He was not terribly worried about meeting anyone. There was safety in numbers, and they did have their clothes in backpacks along with plentiful water and the picnic. It was such a perfect place to walk. Mrs Jessop dropped back to walk with him, talking about this and that before she began asking him questions about his sex life. Had he a girlfriend, when did he first have sexual intercourse and the like. Paulo was a little worried she might ask him what he had thought of Katherine. He would then be caught between two stones. He could hardly say she was unattractive but if he said she was, she might then ask if he had tried anything with her. He was not sure how convincing he could make a casual negative or a 'of course not;' would it be better to make some hinted suggestion both had tried but been rebuffed. Something like 'she was more interested in her revision than us;' however untrue that had been.

She did not ask that, but what she did do was fondle his buttocks as he walked along before her hand moved to his penis which had rather inevitably responded to the stroking to his bum. Was that why Mrs Jessop had wanted the men to walk naked, so she could play with them? He did not at all object if it was. It was a good feeling to be stroked, have her fingers moving his foreskin up and down as he walked as she asked about the sexual intercourse the day before. What his feelings were when he was invited to couple, did he mind following on from Mr Jessop, what had Mike thought following on from them both? It became rather obvious to Paulo that Mrs Jessop enjoyed talking about sex as much as participating.

Quite an experience to be walking along talking so openly with this woman twice his age whilst she played with his penis. All at once her hand went from him and she moved sideways staring at him.

"I just so like seeing men like that. They look so good with their horns. Doesn't it make you just so want to suck them?"

It was probably meant rhetorically, but Paulo said, "not really!" though with a smile.

"Haven't you and Mike?"

"No!"

"At the villa and all on your own and not..."

"No, Mrs Jessop! I mean if you had been here with a woman friend then you wouldn't have..."

Mrs Jessops particularly smile caused Paulo to tail off. "Oh, you have, you do..."

"I have been with other women, yes, though I miss the cock. May I suck you?"

Paulo was hardly going to decline. Wonderful to pause, watch as Mrs Jessop dropped to her knees in front of him and just engulf his cock head with her mouth. The sudden wetness compared to the dry heat of the sun a delight. Her actions vigorous and wet, a real 'gobbling.' Not too much, not enough to make him spurt, as he had that morning.

"What would Katherine think," she said as Paulo helped her up, "but I do so like cock sucking. We'd better catch them up."

Paulo had liked the nude hiking the day before and he liked it again that day.

"Is it nice walking with a hard-on? Does that feel as good as it looks?"

An interesting question from a woman. A rather exciting question. He supposed they must wonder. And it certainly did, a manly feeling. It had been good walking with Mike like that, talking about sex, but better still walking with Mrs Jessop, and strangely good walking up to the other waiting men like that. They would know Mrs Jessop had caused the hardness.

"We should have a swim in this pool now as we turn off shortly and leave the stream. A dip which will have to last until we come back." So strange to be standing there with the others and watch Mrs Jessop's hand bouncing Mr Jessop's black cock into tumescence in the palm of her hand as he spoke. Out of the corner of his eye he could see Mike responding too.

"Mmmm, lovely big, thick cocks. Just what a girl needs. So, a swim. That means I need to get undressed. Turn your backs boys and no peeking whilst I put my swimming costume on. Imagine we're in school or college and I'm the only girl in the male changing room; the only girl there at all and the women's changing room is out of commission, being redecorated or something. You'd all have to turn your backs, not that I've minded watching you all getting undressed, have even teased you all into erection. I like that, twenty or more firm cocks up in the air because of me!"

It was an arousing idea. Just the sort of idea Mike and he might have had at their viewpoint, though perhaps their idea might well have been twenty or more naked schoolgirls refusing to turn around whilst they undressed and revealed their tumescence to them. Paulo and the other men turned as requested and looked up at the hill they were about to climb. They had stood in a row with cocks at attention once already that morning. It was good to be doing it again! Such a sexual thing to be doing, sharing the excitement of probable imminent sexual relations with Mrs Jessop, the three men's excitement feeding off each other. A very visual arousal. It was Mr Jessop who gestured for them to turn and look and there was a now naked Mrs Jessop bending right over to undo her sandals; her bottom so full and crinkly sexual bits peeking out through the exposed crack.

Paulo stood staring, his penis so rigid, his knob so swollen. Beside him stood two other knobs no less engorged and shining in the sun, three heavily erect penises ready to copulate. Mr Jessop motioned him forward. Pulling his knob downwards Paulo stepped forward and pushed in. There was no difficulty, he slipped straight into the warm wetness.

"Who's that?"

And that just added to the eroticism. Without looking around Mrs Jessop did not know who had just poked his penis into her vagina. It added to Paulo's excitement. Perhaps, or more likely certainly, it added to hers. And she did not turn.

"You can all have a poke but whilst I can come, if I do, none of you are to do that. I want to be fucked when we get up the hill, and well fucked, so I'll want three hard cocks not limp dicks. I shall check and I want to see three erect men walking into the pool."

So good to fuck Mrs Jessop there in the sunshine, fuck whilst being watched; and then withdrawing to watch Mike doing the same, followed by Mr Jessop. At no point did Mrs Jessop turn around to see who was being so intimate with her. Only when the third penis had pulled from her did she rise and walk into the pool as if nothing had happened. In the pool she turned and watched the men follow her in, as erect as she had required.

Refreshed and cooled, if only for a short time, the party set off away from the stream and onto a new track leading up into the hills. Once more Mrs Jessop in her shorts though she had left her top off. A delight for Paulo and Mike to see; Mrs Jessop's large black breasts moving as she walked, all damp at first from the swim and then from perspiration. It was a steep climb, not the obvious thing to be doing in the heat of the day; not something which could be done erect for very long though Mrs Jessop's hands did not at all keep to themselves.

Finally, into view came their goal, a heavily ruined castle of turrets and walls atop the hill. Somewhat indistinguishable from the hill itself, certainly Paulo had not spotted it from below but now he could even see windows, unglazed of course and ruinous.

"Will anyone else be visiting?"

"I very much doubt it. We've never seen anyone. The real way to visit is up steps the other side. A track leads quite close and you can park a car but it's not really on the tourist trail. Too difficult. Why, are you worried about being seen?" Below him he felt Mrs Jessop's fingers upon his penis, pulling back his foreskin, exposing him even more than he already was.

Mrs Jessop was right: there was nobody there. They walked through a small doorway, a back door to the castle, no doubt, and into a courtyard.

"Picnic or explore?"

Too interesting not to explore, not to clamber about, even up old stone stairs into turret rooms, lizards scuttling everywhere. Amazing to be walking around 'on top of the world' stark naked; the view magnificent; lovely to sit in the shade and eat their lunch looking out at a superb view across another valley, seeing a little village nestled far below. Good to lie and rest after their picnic wondering what it had been like to live there when the castle was manned.

"I shall retire to my room. Perhaps you might each take it in turns to be on guard duty, standing outside with weapons drawn." They watched as Mrs Jessop ascended one set of stairs to a turret room with a particularly good view.

"We've, well, you know, done that in that room many times before." Mr Jessop spoke as his wife ascended. "Liked to imagine the prince ascending the stairs and all the soldiers knowing what is going to happen inside, him and the beautiful princess and being so jealous but I think this is a bit different. The insatiable queen requiring her soldiers one by one to service her. Perhaps the commanding officer, the seneschal, choosing the men."

"I wonder how he would select the men?" The three of them grinned and looked down at themselves seated naked with their penises so visible. "Yeah, it would be a parade of men and their weapons. You, you and you!" Paulo grinned and shook his head at the thought.

"Well, Paulo," said Mr Jessop, yours seems to be the most ready. Give it a quick polish. I'm sure the queen will want to see you ascending with it at the ready."

Paulo had wanked with Mike, quite a few times but always together. Now he was having to give his cock a 'quick polish' whilst Mr Jessop and Mike just sat and watched. "How's that?"

"Looks just the job."

Paulo walked away from the men and up the steps feeling very strange. At the top he could see Mrs Jessop waiting. She had taken her shorts off. It was clear where his penis was wanted. Was he to enter or pretend to take up guard duty with his 'weapon' drawn? Paulo turned and stood there as if guarding the steps. It was a strange feeling. A wonderful view but equally he could be seen from miles away by anyone with powerful binoculars. Did he look fine like that or ridiculous? He felt great; the sun on his body and his penis so firm; and then there was the imminent prospect of Mrs Jessop.

"Paulo, you can come in."

Mrs Jessop was seated but her legs were not neatly together, rather he could see her dark curls running down between her thighs from her dark triangle and even a certain poking pinkness.

"Closer."

And then his penis was being sucked. So good. It always is! And then came the fucking. Mrs Jessop's hands holding the sides of the old window and looking out as Paulo approached from behind, his penis sliding at first along her lips on her wetness, rubbing at her clitoris before he pulled well back and allowed himself to slip upwards on the forwards stroke and into her. Had hundreds of years before a real queen or princess stood in that very same spot and been taken by her prince or been serially fucked by the lusty and strong garrison?

Energetic fucking taken to a conclusion and Paulo descended the steps, his weapon spent and in need of new ammunition. It had been good but now it seemed to be Mike's turn.

Paulo watched his friend ascending the steps as he had done. In profile with the sun behind him he was just a silhouette. No doubt, he had looked just the same, but it was a strange seeing a man walking up steps with his penis pointing at the sky. He sat quietly talking with Mr Jessop.

"Isn't it a strange feeling knowing Mike is fucking your wife up there?" Paulo came a bit out with it without thinking. It was a bit direct.

Mr Jessop smiled and shook his head. "Not so much strange as exciting. I like the idea. I like seeing her with you and Mike. I find it exciting to think Mike is at this very moment fucking her, his strong young cock ploughing away perhaps even now coming. See?" He gestured and Paulo saw his penis was erecting, the foreskin peeling back exposing his glans. Mr Jessop winked, "I like finding her all... um, used, all creamy with another man's cum." And his tongue slipped over his lips.

It was an opportune moment for him to erect because Mike appeared at the top of the stairs. It was time for Mr Jessop to perform. The two men crossed on the stairs, one strongly erect, the descending young man drooping. Mike and Paulo sat talking but Paulo kept glancing up at the turret. What were they doing -- or more specifically what was Mr Jessop doing with Mike and Paulo's semen? Surely he was not... not eating out his wife?

It was a happy party that descended from the castle. An enjoyable exploration, an excellent picnic and, for all, a really good fuck. Paulo even enquired whether Mrs Jessop had found the guards to her liking and was told the queen had been 'well pleased.' So good though to reach the stream once more and slip into its cool water and swim in the pool. Good to lie on the bank and have a rest before returning to the car. 'Rest' was perhaps a relative term as sexual intercourse took place once more; not this time privately; Mrs Jessop was very much a shared resource as turns were taken. It was a prolonged copulation, particularly prolonged, of course, for Mrs Jessop. And there was a further exercising of genitalia after dinner and before bed. Mrs Jessop was certainly taking advantage of having three cocks to hand, not that Mike or Paulo were in any way complaining.

Another three days of Mrs Jessop, another three days of regular semen extraction; having the ready availability of not one but three penises seemed to keep her in a state of almost continual arousal. She seemed unable to keep her hands off Mike and Paulo's genitalia and given her preference for them being mostly naked they were very much within hand's reach.

Mike and Paulo stood and watched Mr and Mrs Jessop drive away. It was early evening. A wave from the car window from Mrs Jessop and a blown kiss. Blown! Indeed.

The two lads stood on the track watching the car disappearing into the distance. Two young men stark naked but with their penises at rest, their balls empty. The contents now residing in the stomach of the lady in the car that had just disappeared. Mike shook his head and Paulo shrugged. Mrs Jessop had got them to stick their cocks through the window and she had sucked both off whilst Mr Jessop had sat there at the wheel and grinned. Mrs Jessop dressed in a frock, Mr Jessop in shorts and shirt: the lads in nothing at all. Mrs Jessop had been very clear about that. She wanted to see them like that when she left, see their 'dear little cocks' waving 'goodbye.' She had wound down the window and got them both to place their cocks on the car (that had been hot on their hanging balls!) and had just sucked.

They looked at one another and shook their heads.

"Well," said Paulo. "Would we have expected that? I mean we didn't expect Katherine to be so... and then her mother. Mr Jessop senior isn't bringing Katherine's grandmother, is he?"

Mike shook his head.

"Not sure I'd be up for that at all!"

They laughed.

"No," replied Mike, "not around. No Mrs Jessop senior to worry you. "

"Perhaps he has a young wife."

"Not that I know of. I think it's back to our own hands. Still that last suck was good wasn't it?"

"With Mr Jessop watching and all! Just sitting there in the driver's seat; so weird really."