Natural Erections Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paulo's eyes flicked from the splashing in the dust to the girls' pee holes and then up and down their delightfully opened pudenda. Everything there to be seen. The girl to the right's inner labia almost like two triangles of skin hanging there, whereas the one to the right had very little extra skin there at all. The contrast both fascinating and a delight. Paulo wondered at how much those triangles would swell and would the other girl's puff up when aroused. How good would it be to see the girls like that; how good to engage sexually with both. Very satisfying, though, to be able to see the girls doing what they were doing.

A commonplace occurrence, a natural, indeed base function of the body but, for the voyeuring boys, it was very erotic. For girls it is just urine that comes out of their urethral tubes, a function to be performed and a pleasant relief: not so for boys because their urethral tubes can carry another fluid and, as the girls finished their micturition, it was very much that other liquid that came out of the boys' urethral openings to splash against the old stonework in front of them. The boys had talked about having a wank and this was it!

Breathing heavily the two young men watched the girls bob up and down a bit and then stand to pull up knickers and shorts, a job well done. The suddenness of it all and the eroticism had quite taken the boys aback. But all at once they had to pull themselves together and take action. The girls were clearly heading for the entrance to the cellar. The boys moved; the advantage of knowing their way around the castle so well once more keeping them out of sight. Out, around, a turn here and a turn there and they were at the back entrance to the castle and were heading back down the hill towards their stash of clothes, backpacks and then the path down to the pool. Their exit done with penises still raised and dripping. Hopefully they were unseen but had the girls espied them what a shock it would have been – and what would they have thought!

The likelihood was they were unseen, certainly looking back they did not see figures at the back entrance to the castle or any sign of watching girls. Probably the two girls were finishing their tour, perhaps even already making their way down to their car completely unaware what pleasure they had given two rather naughty young men.

They did not dress but continued their hurried descent. They were, after all, rather keen after the hotness of the castle to enjoy a swim in the pool and stream. They were also conscious that, really, they should be heading back along the stream for their rendezvous with Mr Jessop Snr. They had set a time. They did not keep Mr Jessop waiting at all. They were back when he drove up.

"Good walk? See anything interesting?"

"Yeah, lovely. Nothing particular. Nothing out of the ordinary."

Paulo nodded at Mike's words. Naked women had not been out of the ordinary for them at all!

"Oh!

It was 'oh!' indeed. Mike looked at Paulo and Paulo looked at Mike. "Not quite like looking at Katherine," Paulo whispered back.

It was the next morning and the lads had come around the villa having been working most of the morning. They had not seen Mr Jessop Snr. that morning, he had clearly decided on a lie in. But they were certainly seeing him now. They had not at all imagined he liked to sunbathe naked.

Mike shook his head. It was not, not like Katherine at all! Not one bit. "He's big. Who would have thought it?"

"Bigger than you or me. Or his son, actually." Not only was Mr Jessop Snr. stark naked, and why not as there were only men at the villa, but he was clearly asleep and presumably having one of those pleasant dreams that cause erections. Worse it, his penis, was twitching, not merely lying upon his stomach but raised a little from it. It looked almost as if it was about to release semen. Perhaps Mr Jessop, even at his age, was having a wet dream.

They were about to back away. It was not as if it was a phenomenon, at least an erection – well, actually ejaculations - they had not seen in others – themselves and Mr Jessop Jnr. – but they neither wanted to embarrass Mr Jessop nor themselves, Unfortunately, Mike managed to kick a stone as he moved and the old man opened his eyes.

He blinked for a few seconds and spoke.

"Oh, err, it's you... I was dreaming..." and then became aware of his rigid penis.

Paulo grinned, "Nice dream, clearly, who was she?"

"Sorry, sorry, it's natural!"

"Certainly is."

He reached down beside the lounger, presumably for his towel or shorts but they weren't there. He sat up, but that did nothing to hide his erection. "I meant sunbathing naked, not this..." he smiled, "well, yes she was... I suppose I should hide... do something about this. Sorry."

"You've nothing to be sorry about!" Mike was clearly trying to reassure.

"No, suppose not but... I do like to sunbathe, well just be naked... closet naturist when here. Not something I'd do when son, wife and granddaughter here of course but didn't think it mattered with you. Didn't expect to be caught..."

"Stiff!" Suggested Mike. It was certainly an apt description. Naturally stiff.

"Stiff indeed. Sorry. But she was very nice!"

"Do you go naked back home?" Paulo too endeavouring to make the situation seem normal. Mr Jessop obviously had no idea his son or granddaughter were as keen on naturism as he was.

"Sometimes in my garden."

"Do you have a friend to join you, a nice lady friend."

A big smile, but a shaking of his head, "No, no lady friend, alas. I had hopes a few months ago but... nothing came of that."

"That's a shame. So then, just nice dreams."

A flash of a smile, "Yeah, she was rather nice."

"So, no ladies for real."

"Not back home, not for quite a while. Simon and I..." He paused as if he had said something he should not. "Simon's an old friend. We talk a lot about the missing ladies and times past. What about you?"

Paulo could feel himself colouring, he really had to avoid talking about Katherine and Mrs Jessop having been here. It would be so easy for Mr Jessop to ask if they had found Katherine attractive. "At home... Mike's got a girlfriend but..."

"Well, you've been a bit short of girls here, unless you have managed to get into town and formed relationships?"

"No, we haven't use of a car."

"I did rather want you to get on with the villa and not go off sightseeing so didn't leave you with one! And you've done well. I've got my money's worth. And I really couldn't afford to have you bring your girlfriends out here as well. And you'd never have got anything done!"

"It's been fine. It's lovely here. You can't have everything..."

"No, that's what Simon says. He says to remember what we did have. And, certainly, both of us have had a pretty good time in the old days. We sit and talk and..." Again, that pause as if he had said something more than he had meant to. "We like to sit and reminisce."

Mr Jessop Snr. paused and looked a little sheepish. "A couple of old men having a wank together. Sometimes in the garden if its fine. Nice to be out in the open, feel the sun and... talk about women."

Mike tried to put Mr Jessop at his ease, "We've done the same here."

Paulo's lips tightened. He had not really wanted that revealed.

That seemed to please Mr Jessop. "It's nice isn't it?" He said brightly. "Having company. Perhaps we might..." His voice trailed off. "Not if you don't... but it'd be good to see a couple of young cocks at work! Being worked and..." He hurried on. "What did you do, what did you talk about? Katherine arriving and then my son and his wife must have put paid to that."

"Yeah, yeah. Couldn't do that outside. Before we stood at the viewpoint - when they weren't here."

"A bit frustrating for you having got used to be alone and free... perhaps we might... err... relax a little together... um get it out in the open."

It was obvious to Paulo Mr Jessop really liked the idea of them joining him. And what would be the harm in that?

There had been a subsiding in Mr Jessop's erection. It had been impressive, and Paulo had to admit that was the right word, it was impressive and the way it had risen from a patch of completely white hair gave a surprising emphasis to it. Now, though, it was resting on the self-same hair, well not completely at rest but somewhat swollen. The hair on Mr Jessop's head was completely white as well. It was surprising and Paulo would not really have expected that to be repeated down below – had it even occurred to him to think about that.

There was nothing at all wrong with Mike's or his penis. A good shape and stand to both, but it was clear they did not measure up to Mr Jessop's.

"Don't get me wrong," he looked momentarily worried, "I'm not into men – young men – it's just I do enjoy wanking in Simon's company and, yes, seeing him. It's women we talk about. Pictures of women we look at, or women with men. We like women." He paused.

"Sometimes I..." he looked a bit embarrassed as if he was about to reveal a guilty secret, something rather wrong. Did he and his friend do rather more together than just wank, talk and look. Did they perhaps exercise each other – or rather more. Mr Jessop started again, it seemed it was not his friend Simon he had been talking about, "Sometimes I rent a girl from the village." He looked at them as if trying to gauge their reaction.

"A prostitute."

"Not really. Of course, I pay well, very well in their terms, so you could say... No, the girl is not on the game. Just an ordinary village girl whose family wants the money."

"A bit sordid." Paulo was not sure about that at all.

"Financial transaction. Win-win."

"Are they virgins?" Asked Mike

The old man could tell he had Mike's interest. "No, they are a bit free and easy amongst themselves. Sex is not a big deal... well, culturally quite important but in a different way from many societies. Not virgins, no. Are you interested?"

And Mike began to tell Mr Jessop about their thoughts of the little Filipino girl in her maid's outfit. It embarrassed Paulo, Mike was somewhat open. It was clear he was interested; interested in where the conversation might lead.

"Nice! And what else did you imagine doing?" The old man's penis had thickened again as Mike described how they had first met in the corridor outside the bathroom and ended up having a wank together. Mike carried on with rather more recollections of their thoughts.

"Look," he said, "bit embarrassing me with the only one whose cock is showing. I can see you're both as hard as me. If I'm going to get this girl, then we're certainly going to see each other. Come on, get your young cocks out, let me see how you do. Why don't we," he said, "have a nice wank together whilst you tell me more about what you wanted to do to your little Filipino and I'll see what can be arranged. These young girls tend to go along with what you want. They might giggle a bit but are game. Would you like that?"

There were nods, perhaps a bit more hesitant from Paulo. It was an idea too good to miss, given the loss of Katherine and Mrs Jessop.

"Right, get your shorts down and your cocks out, we'll have a nice little discursive wanking session. I'll get some beer."

"What'd you make of that?" Mike looked at Paulo as they watched Mr Jessop's back (and naked bottom) disappearing towards the villa.

Paulo shrugged. He had to admit it, he did not want to, but it was true, "I do like the sound of this native girl. I like the sound of it very much. So like our thoughts of the Filipino girl. Wrong but..."

"Shall we agree?"

"Be an experience and better than just sitting with old Mr Jessop and having a wank."

"Which I think he expects us to do now."

"No harm and, hey, it's been a whole day almost since we watched those girls in the castle."

"Perhaps we should describe that to him."

"Better not, a great danger of mentioning what happened with Mrs Jessop there. Easy to let slip! Come on, better get our kit off."

Mr Jessop returned with the beer and his face broke into a broad grin, his eyes taking in his two young workmen standing there waiting for him, naked and with their cocks up in the air, their balls hanging below in their pouches. Below the tray of beer his cock firmed once more. "Ah, yes, that's good! Very natural."

Quite amazing to be sitting there, stark naked around a round table in the shade, a glass of beer in front of each, the glasses dripping with condensation. The glasses were ice cold - they had been in the freezer. Along with the beer glasses, before each of them rose their penises, hard and strong. Men in their natural state – perhaps two of their main interests - beer and their own penises - there before them.

"Now tell me, lads, when we've got this girl what would you like to do? Of course, be blown and fuck her but what else? What are your kinks? What might you really like to do?" He leant forward with interest. The end of his erection touched his stomach, being intimate with his tummy button.

"Why doesn't your friend come out with you? Surely he would enjoy not just wanking with you but a real girl."

"Simon's desperate to, would love to fuck a young local girl, but he has a fear of flying."

"Doesn't the sexual urge overcome that? It's pretty strong, makes people do things; unwise things sometimes, I accept."

"I've shown him photos. Even of the girls."

"And still he won't fly?"

"No. It'd be so good to sit here with him naked in the sun and talk as we do talk but with a little girl at our feet sucking at our pricks. No need for us to wank. She'd do all that."

Mike was clearly enthusiastic about the idea. "Lovely idea! Though you'd both come too quickly, I should think, or is coming difficult when you get old?"

Mr Jessop looked sideways. "Not for us! It'd probably be more difficult to come after we'd fucked her first. A cup of coffee and then have a chat, whilst she tries to get a second rise out of us. She'd succeed, but ejaculating a second time would require a lot of work on her part. But these girls can be quite inventive." He paused, and then returned to his subject, "So boys, what are your kinks? What did you talk about?" He was obviously interested. "Something new to try, perhaps."

Mike looked at Paulo, Paulo looked at Mike. It was clear Mr Jessop was looking for something more than the sexually commonplace, something different and exciting. It was much easier to talk about what they had actually discussed, indeed wanked to, rather than make something up, and there was the danger of letting something slip about Katherine and Mrs Jessop if they talked about what they had actually done.

"We rather got on to the topic of, um, watersports – sexual urination; quite a few times. A bit about bondage and we quite liked the idea of chasing the girl," Mike looked up, "around the garden." He did not like to mention, and was being careful not to, there was risk in what he was talking about, how they had chased Katherine and ravished her, several times. Katherine was a topic to be avoided.

"The outdoor life! And so easy here. I am sure the girl will be, probably amused, but content to engage in wet games, being tied up and running around a bit. You know, I've never engaged in, what did you call it, ah yes, watersports. Ho, ho! A bit of hosing around rather than horsing around eh?"

The lads watched Mr Jessop as he stroked his penis. He seemed completely unabashed to do that. It was slightly – no, very – strange to see a man easily old enough to be their grandfather, wanking; watching his wrinkled skin being pulled up and over his knob and down again. With his Father Christmas white hair contrasting with his black skin it was even stranger, though both lads had to admit he had quite a cock. It was one Mr Jessop really need have no worries about displaying!

"Do you think you can really... um, obtain a girl?"

"Oh yes, quite sure – or would you rather have two?"

"One'll be enough," replied Mike, though Paulo did wonder. Perhaps two girls would find it all more comfortable, would be able to reassure the other, share the demands of the men. After all, three rampant men looking at a young girl with particularly lustful and animal expressions on their faces and having every intention of pulling her clothes off and fucking her must be more than a little daunting – for her. In his mind the thought of him, a bit younger, being presented to a group of three older women as a 'toy.' What would he think about that!

Mr Jessop nodded, "So tell me, what did you imagine with your watersporting?"

One thing to casually mention the concept, rather another to reveal exactly what they had imagined.

"Lots of things," said Paulo.

"Like?" He was pressing them.

"I think we imagined our little Filipino maid in a French maid's outfit and perhaps drenching her."

"Standing above her and catching her unawares."

"Peeing in her mouth."

"Perhaps tucking our penises into her knickers, into the warmth and wetting her knickers for her."

"Together?" Mr Jessop's hand stroked, clearly pleased at the thought of two penises tucked into a young girl's knickers and making them very wet. "Not sure, boys, that I have a French maid's outfit in stock. Not something I've ever thought to wear! But I'm sure we can do the knickers wetting thing, tuck ourselves in and... I presume she wees as well. What else? Do join me. Have a stroke. Don't be shy."

"We imagined being in the shower." Paulo reached down and wrapped his fingers around his erection and began to slide his foreskin. Across the table from him Mike did the same. It was a bit surreal. Was it politeness to join their host – their boss – in a wank?

"A good place to wee of course!"

"I think we imagined the girl lathering up our cocks and we lathering her, then turning the water off and hosing her down before she weed on us."

"I'm sure we could do that. A bit of a squash, but that will probably make it the better. You know, I rather like the idea of cupping my hand under her and feeling her gushing out all hot over it. Or her straddling me as I sit here and directing her stream all over my cock. Hot and stimulating. Imagine it setting me off!"

His hand was moving at speed. Clearly Mr Jessop liked the idea. Paulo wondered if he might suddenly come, might suddenly display more than just his erection; but he stopped. Perhaps just in time. Paulo too liked the idea, just lying back and having this native girl's hot stream hitting him right on the knob, perhaps on the fraenum; a massive stimulation, enough indeed to perhaps cause ejaculation!

"I'm not sure I'm quite up to chasing young girls around the garden but I'll love watching you. Is there enough space though? Perhaps down by the river?"

"We went running down the track naked with..." Mike stopped himself. He had very nearly given the game away about Katherine. "...with the idea of chasing the Filipino."

"With erections? I love the idea. Nobody came along, I hope. It's normally pretty deserted but, I wouldn't like to be caught like that on the track! I'd love to see you both doing that in your natural and erect state. Perhaps you might humour me?"

It seemed a good idea to steer the conversation away from anything which might reveal what they had been doing with Katherine. Paulo said, "In a way it's been a bit of a shame Mike's been here."

Mike looked at Paulo, "What do you mean – friend?"

"Not that it hasn't been great fun working with you, making jokes and all that but I'd rather it had been a nice girl."

"Ah! See your point. Or a couple of nice girls!"

"Better still."

"I couldn't afford to employ four of you and would I have got double the work done? Not with you spending so much time copulating. Of course, if I had sent a couple of lezzies here." Mr Jessop's smile was broad. "A couple of cracking girls but not interested in men at all and making that all so very clear. Perhaps they like to work naked. A couple of naturist girls. Perhaps you would too, and they keep seeing your cocks rise and that makes them giggle. But, alas, they are not interested. I'd get the work out of you all then."