Natural Erections Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bit of a bugger," said Paulo, "perhaps they'd let us watch."

"Perhaps they would say to you both, 'have a wank whenever you want to.' Perhaps they might even take pity on you and offer to bring you both off. At arm's length of course. Take your hands away and imagine that."

Mike and Paulo stopped their wanking. Paulo leant back, closing his eyes. It was a nice thing to imagine."

"Two just so pretty young girls, naked and sexy, prepared to wank you whenever you asked but not to let you touch. A strangely delicious frustration eh? Such gorgeous girls, such perfect bodies, such boobs, such bottoms, such..."

Paulo opened his eyes. Mr Jessop was looking at them as he stroked his erection. Was he enjoying the sight of Mike's and his erections or the thought of the naked girls the more?

"You both have really nice cocks," Mr Jessop talked on, "and the girls would be silly not to enjoy them. Still, are we in agreement? Next time we come it is in the little girl I shall find. Agreed?"

Mike and Paulo nodded. They knew about communal insemination. They had done it both to Mr Jessop's daughter and granddaughter.

"Shall we come now; shall we demonstrate our agreement? Not so much shake on it as..."

Paulo looked around the table. Three men seated, naked and with their penises engorged and so on display. He was certainly 'in' on the idea. Another young girl to enjoy. More sex in the sunshine, more likely to be even kinkier than with Katherine or Mrs Jessop. He and Mike had been somewhat joking about the watersports before: now, though, they seemed committed.

Mr Jessop rose, his firm erection leaning out over the table. He lifted his glass. "To..." he paused clearly waiting for the lads to stand. He was going to make a toast – he really was. The two young men stood as well, lifting up their glasses of beer. It was the sort of scene that Katherine would have liked, perhaps not with her grandfather but certainly as a concept. Paulo could imagine her with her camera snapping away, trying to get the best angle and best light upon the sight. Three men standing firmly erect around a table in the sunshine drinking together, perhaps it even being obvious a toast was being proposed. To someone looking at the photograph how he or she would have wondered what the toast was.

"To," repeated Mr Jessop, "our new young friend, whosoever she may be, may our trio of penises pour out in and upon her."

It was strange, almost ritualistic as if they were part of some secret cult or society. There was, though, to be more; they were not just to drink to their agreement but expend their semen together.

"Now we wank," said Mr Jessop, "until we come."

The glasses were lowered, placed on the seats behind them. Mr Jessop was the first to reach and hold. "Ready?" He pressed forward, slightly raising himself and lowering his balls upon the edge of the table. Paulo and Mike did the same. "No stopping, no pausing, just wank until you come."

The table was warm from the sun, a nice feeling of warmth on his balls as Paulo began to wank. Around them the cicadas made their usual racket, but the men did not speak. They were concentrating. The sun was hot on their bare shoulders.

Paulo wanked, staring down at the three upstanding cocks, wondering which would spurt first. It was actually him. None of them were hurrying. Long, lazy strokes; full strokes taking their foreskins the whole distance up and down; no mere teasing of fraena, but taking the sliding skin right up the glans and then slowly down exposing the coronal ridges. A serious business, men sealing an agreement! Obscuring and then revealing their swollen penis heads.

He felt it coming. Ordinarily he would have ceased his hand movement and waited, prolonging the pleasure, but Mr Jessop had said they were not to stop so he did not and another three strokes, slowly up and down, as slow as he could without ceasing the movement but that slowness was not enough to prevent the trigger being released; he knew he could not stop and it was going to happen. There was nothing for it. Paulo speeded up.

"Oh yes, very nice indeed, and again!" Remarkably Mr Jessop was congratulating him on his ejaculation as it happened. |Seeming to really delight in the appearance of the first jet of semen. Paulo's penis spurting in the sunshine out across the table towards its centre. And then it was Mike's turn to confirm his agreement, so closely followed by Mr Jessop. Three penises fountaining there in the sun. Would Katherine have caught it all with her camera? Would she have caught some of the semen in flight?

The men stood, still in silence, relishing their own private thoughts and feeling of release. They straightened their backs, their hands leaving their cocks, letting them lie across the warm table to subside.

Three spurts across the little round coffee table, meeting as a pool in the middle; resting on the edge of the table the three now soft penises, still dribbling. The men would soon return to their beer.

"I can't believe that. I really can't. What have we got ourselves into?"

"Paulo, yes! First Katherine and then Mrs Jessop. We've been more than lucky. What a working holiday. And now... I wonder what she'll be like."

"But with Mr Jessop. I just hadn't expected..."

"Nor I. He's clearly as kinky as they come. Look at how he jumped at the idea of watersports. And pretty weird on that table. That was strange! What else do you think he and his friend do? I bet they suck each other's cocks. This is going to be just so good... so way out."

The table affair had, indeed, been weird. In Paulo's mind the image of the three spurts of semen across the table, dividing it into thirds like a cake to be shared: only the 'cake' was the girl. The pool in the middle seemed to emphasise the symbolism, representing both their agreement and the expectation of their semen meeting within the girl.

"I wonder what she'll be like. Do you really think he can negotiate... get a girl?"

"He seemed more than confident. He said he'd done it before. Things are looking up again. It's some ride isn't it. One girl goes and you think that's it and then... first Katherine, then Mrs Jessop and now a little native girl. We're a couple of lucky buggers, Paulo."

Mike and Paulo watched. They could not believe their eyes. Mr Jessop was outside the villa, down on the track, talking to some local people. A man and a woman. But with them an obviously young girl. Her eyes were downcast, and she had her hands folded together in a very respectful pose. It was clear bargaining was going on and then money changed hands. It was quite a sum, but not really that much in European terms, hardly enough to rent what was presumably their daughter for a week of sexual gratification – dare the word slavery be used – by three tourists. Considerably less than might be paid for a motor car for a week. It was unsavoury, ethically terribly unsound, but the look of the girl... yes, the look. Not Filipino of course, she was local, but no bigger than they had first imagined, before Katherine had arrived, or her parents. Quite awful to see the mother pull down the girl's sarong and show her not ungenerous breasts to Mr Jessop. Awful to see the mother displaying the girl as if she was a horse Mr Jessop was buying; but not at all like that, not awful at all, to see the girl's pert nipples pointing upwards. The girl was not awful at all!

The lads could not help it. Standing staring, watching almost hidden from view, their penises just grew. Their thoughts a mixture of almost horror at the transaction and the desire to rut.

"Oh, she's nice," whispered Mike just as his foreskin rolled back. "Are we really going to...?"

"Together with Mr Jessop Snr. This is going to be weird. More weird than if it was just you and me. Much more, I suspect, even than with Mr Jessop and Mrs Jessop."

"But so sexual. And he has certainly provided the girl."

"I think he's more than a bit on the kinky side."

"What about you and me, avowed watersporters and bondage freaks?"

"Only since a fortnight ago, Mike! Very vanilla before then. You are a bad, bad influence."